Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champions Online (The RP Version)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Champions Online (The RP Version) Empty
PostSubject: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:27 pm

this is an RP based on the MMORPG called Champions Online. in this RP, you will be a superhero (in ITF, which plays in distant future, this time is known as 'the hero time' because of the large amount of super heroes). but unlike in the game, here you start from of the very beginning. meaning you are still to get your powers or be build or generated or whatever you can come up with. over time, you will grow stronger, be able to do more and expend your powers.

rules:
- NO godmodding.
- NO powerplaying.
- minimum of 5 RP'ing sentences, a sentence existing out of just 1 word will NOT be counted as a sentence!
- decent grammar, keep your posts readable.
- heroes that are new will keep it down with there strength. you really need to grow in it.
- enjoy! =]

sheet:

Name:
Age (if available):
Gender (if available):
Race (can be anything really):
Appearance (images or detailed description):
Power/Ability:
Bio/History/Personality:

ok, should be good for now. will post my sign up for this another time. if there are any questions, ask them.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Champions Online (The RP Version) 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 am

So, I can join, even though I don't have CO? Epic.

I'm going to join with a character who's going to appear later on in ITF - or maybe the sequel, depends on plot

Name: Umino (Though he calls himself "Sjonn" in ITF to fit in with the Dutchies)
Age: Who knows? Depends what year this is. He lost count a while ago.
Gender: He prefers to be identified as Male (Lucridites have no true gender, as male doesn't have gender now, does it?)
Race: Lucridite*
Appearance: Images? Hehehe, that means he can have more than one appearance, just as I want ^^

*ahem*

Umino Black
Umino Grey
Umino Green
Umino Maroon
Umino Yellow
Umino Orange
Umino Gold
Umino Blue
Umino Khaki
Umino Red
Umino Crimson
Umino Purple
Umino Brown

And here's a (rather lame) compilation thingy

Umino's true form is the metal he carries on his person - whether that's his mirror pendant, his metal bead bracelet, his swords... in fact, everything metal that he has with him, even in his clothes, are him. He can see through all of these metal objects, enabling him to see from several places at once, best utilised if he places some of the metal pieces in different places - an excellent spying technique. (This is something that all Lucridites can do and is thus not classed as an ability (eg: All humans can talk and learn several different languages, which is normal. However, a bear can't, which would be an ability))
Power/Ability: Twisting Logic - ie, he can bend logic so that anything can make sense and anything can happen. The biggest changes would be enough to use up all of his life energy and disperse his "body", but he mainly uses it for small things like making what he says make sense and defying gravity and simple stuff like that.
Personality: Umino is cold, cruel and aloof at first glance. However, once you get to know him, and he gets to understand the way you tick, he's actually quite friendly. The main reason he acts so cold is because he doesn't understand humans and emotions, and things he doesn't understand are instantly classed as potentially dangerous. If he learns to trust you, you've got a friend for life and a valuable ally. If you act badly towards him and he learns you to be an enemy, you won't last very long unless you have to.
History: Around since the dawn of time, Umino knows the secrets and truth of the universe. He's seen the birth of galaxies and the lives of the species that visited Kzixa. About nine thousand years ago, an invading force known as the Seiryans came to Kzixa and mined the whole of the seabed (Umino), turning it into the metal Umino carries with him. He absorbed all of their life energy and created a body for himself. He then proceeded to travel the galaxy from the planet he'd found himself on, Consolis. He eventually found himself on Earth, in the year 2010, where he befriended a young Dutch girl named Petra. However, she was kidnapped for experiments and hasn't been seen since.
In the year this is set, Umino is coming to terms with the world around him, and is learning that to be respected, you've gotta be a hero.

*Lucridite is both a stone and a metal, as well as the name of the species. The stone form of the Lucridite is its original stage, as an ore. The metal is the refined version of this ore. Usually, Lucridite is small enough to hold in the palm of your hand, and you can only get enough ore out to make a piece of jewellery such as a necklace. However, some Lucridite, like Umino (Lucriditus Profundum or Lucriditus Aequorus), is huge, and you can make many things from the metal. As an example, Umino's true form is his sword, his mirror necklace, the bracelet of metal orbs he can use to spy on people, by placing them in places where he can see and hear everything.

Lucridite is also the name of the species. It is a "soul metal", meaning that it has a soul and a personality. It can also talk, though only through telepathy when it doesn't have a body that can speak. Its voice is automatically translated to the language the person they are talking to can speak (so, for example, you could have a Chinese person, an Englishman, a Finnish person and a Tamaranean in the same room, and they'd all be able to understand the Luciridte who was talking).

The planet Kzixa - the only place where you can find Lucridite in the enitre universe (well, bar the ones that travel) - is devoid of "organic life" (ie: animals, etc), because the planet's atmosphere is highly toxic to all living organisms (though its water is one of the clearest in the entire universe. Strange, huh?). However, it appears to be populated, as Lucridite can create a mobile body for itself when it has enough life energy to create a physical soul and a body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:38 pm

accepted...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:00 am

You sound uncertain

Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure~?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:46 am

i am still unsure about the multiple appearances, but you had explained it on TS and had fixed up what needed to be fixed.

powerrave wrote:
accepted...

^that word does not come without reason^
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 pm

should post mine now. will add more chars then just my fav one that also is there in ITF (for now being the only one from 'the hero time' (as this RP its time is called in ITF) that is still alive/still exists).

Name: Post-Apocaliptic Ice-Cream Van. his actual name was Xan, but he doesn't know his own name anymore.

Age (if available): 38. but as Xan, he was marked dead.

Gender (if available): used to be male. now being a machine, genderless. but he is always referred to as if he is male because of his voice.

Race (can be anything really): used to be human. now, an actually failed war machine.

Spoiler:

Power/Ability: having a body running on liquid nitrogen that has a lot of leaks all over the body, he learned to control it. that was just to be able to be amongst the rest of the living. soon he started to become able to use it as a power. the power to generate and remove ice. also other forms of freezing cold are part of this power.

Bio/History/Personality: as Xan, he was a caring man. he always worked hard and was about to get married. just a few days before the wedding, the new mafia in town decided to show their might. they invaded multiple homes, including that of xan. xan got a gun pointed at his head, and then got shot. that day, he died. but what nobody foresaw, instead of going to hell or heaven, his soul was drawn to a thrown away failed war machine. and from then on, even with a big loss of his memory, swore to protect the world from corruption.

now a bit is explained here, but in the RP itself, this all will happen in better detail. the beginning of Post-Apocalyptic Ice-Cream Van (PAICV)/Xan.
to be honest, even before this RP, i was already dying to do the very beginning of this character. this character, completely copied from my Champions Online character with the same story, had become one of the biggest RP characters i ever made.

to that this RP may live long. *gives everyone a drink*
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Champions Online (The RP Version) 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 am

Name: Can't be arsed to type this out, everybody knows exactly what it'll be. Chaos Darkblaze
Age: His actual age is unknown (being an interspacial/ temporal/ dimensional Asura/Nephilim thingy)
Race: interspacial/ temporal/ dimensional Asura/Nephilim thingy)
Appearance: (great, now I need to find all of the images that relate to him and various others >_<)
http://img147.animecharactersdatabase.com:81/images/relict/ch_maito_r.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img192/4342/newpicture1cd.png
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100723121953/trailofthesurvivor/images/thumb/0/08/Sky.png/344px-Sky.png
http://img147.animecharactersdatabase.com:81/images/2286/Shinichirou_Konoe.jpg
http://img147.animecharactersdatabase.com:81/images/eternalkingdom/Reonharuto.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/LPUnit/sephiroth_darkandlight_2.jpg
http://uk.animecharactersdatabase.com:9000/images/trueblood/Shiki.png
http://uk.animecharactersdatabase.com:9000/images/2256/Haruyoshi_Sakurai.jpg
http://uk.animecharactersdatabase.com:9000/images/izumo/hikaru.gif
http://uk.animecharactersdatabase.com:9000/uploads/1202-1480848781.jpg
http://uk.animecharactersdatabase.com:9000/images/bleach/Byakuya_Kuchiki.png
http://uk.animecharactersdatabase.com:9000/images/naruto/Iatachi_Uchiha.png
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:SWF5ebIBmUsaUM:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/Eredh/Devil%20May%20Cry%204/Characters/NeroArt.jpg&t=1
(He can change forms dependent on emotion and situation. More universes which he have crossed into are being discovered, as such this will be updated.)
Power/Ability: Elemental kinesis
Bio/History/Personality: He is both extroverted and introverted, he has a very strong will, he's often kind, but also sort of arrogant. He's sarcastic, ironic, cynical, part pessimist, part optimist, convoluted, difficult to read, philosophical and intelligent. He's also pretty reckless and gets into fights often despite the fact that he can be extremely lazy and have a can't be bothered attitude. He rarely gets angry, but there are 'special nerves' that if you touch then he will get angry pretty much instantly. Can inspire anger through tone of voice and use of multiple voice styles (sarcasm, arrogance, and various others). Swears quite a lot 'a swear for every situation'. Not much is known about his true past. He has been through so many dimensions and timelines that no one knows his true form or past. No one knows his true self either, it is impossible. In this universe and timeline however, he is a very adept freerunner (as always), although due to universal boundaries he is not as adept at usage of elemental powers as he would normally be. In this universe, he wields a sword known only as the chaos blade. It is a mystical sword that's power is reflected by the holder, it is also unable to be used by anyone else for fear of severe agony in several different ways. This sword can split and transform into pretty much what the wielder wants. (One of Chaos' slightly more taunty ways of using it to win is through use of changing it into a electric guitar (in one universe the guitar was called shikenkinzoku) he then plays 'Fight 'em with your rock' by 'Taking Dawn' while with each note a different element is release, as well as the constant barrage of sound. When he is really pissed of he will use 'Through The Fire And Flames' by 'DragonForce' this has also been classed as his theme tune. He has travelled through countless universes before coming to this one, it is believed that he exists in so many universes at so many different times, countlessly re-existing, that it is physically impossible for him to be erased from time due to the fact that he seemingly has no origin.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

XD
And you though mine was complicated Rudi.

*ahem*

Ready, Chaos?

CROSS TENTATIO! =D
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm

you too with the big lot of appearances!? how the hell is this even doable without causing a load of confusion?

accepted, but both you and TIF try and keep it down with the multi appearance ok. i can already see this going wrong.

next sheet from me:

Name: Hyperbeam

Age (if available): 27

Gender (if available): male

Race (can be anything really): human

Spoiler:

Power/Ability: is able to generate green coloured electricity.

Bio/History/Personality: for years he had worked as a FBI agent. eventho was is an overall nice person, he is know to have some anger management problems. some things easily piss him off. on one case, he ended up straight into the action. a super villain appeared and started toying around with Hyperbeam. Hyperbeam became extremely mad, yet wasn't able to do anything. he was then pushed into an active generator with a kinetic force. this caused huge electrical surges to run trough his body, but isn't getting damaged because of the kinetic force. the body got used to it and Hyperbeam felt he was able to control this electricity. he electrocuted the supervillain with an extremely big bolt of electricity. then Hyperbeam fainted. from then on, he was no longer a normal FBI agent. when he regained consciousness, he found himself in a different place. he then found out that someone named Hikaru had dragged him out of that place. since hikaru was more into her own way of working, and known for that, they kept there friendship a secret to the rest of the world.

other sheets from me still to come:
- Hikaru
- Disorder of the Robotic Toasters

... ... please don't question some of the character names i have in champions online (game). they are original, and that is one nice achievement.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Heheh I don't apologise for my sign up post Razz
Quick TIF let's use TTFCSMLDAF!
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:57 am

*sighs*
if the multi appearance gets to confusing for one of the RPers in this RP or for those trying to follow it, you are to use just one appearance. showing how a character looks is supposed to make the RP easier to follow, not more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:10 am

The problem is that you added a letter to a word and as such it is a mistake that a pedant can easily exploit.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:24 am

do you see how i used images to show the appearance of, lets say, Post-Apocalyptic Ice-Cream Van? no mistake there. that you want to bring yourself down to a lelvel where failing at RPing is easy is not my mistake, it is your own. me and 3xR already can see this mass multi appearance going wrong.
then again, you wanting to fail at RPing is something you should decide for yourself.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:31 am

>_>

Fine, if you feel that strongly about it...

I'll just add MORE appearances! 8D
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:07 am

when this becomes to confusing for yourself or anyone else, i'm going to enforce rule on multi appearances. and why? well, to keep RP's doable for everyone. and that is that. but for now, lets see how this will be going.

in other news, i will later on post more characters.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 am

get you cardboard wings out of the closet. MOAR CHARS!!! MOAR!!!!!

Name: Hikaru Kazami (i decided that she should have a surname. in the actual game, she doesn't have one.)

Age (if available): 24

Gender (if available): Female

Race (can be anything really): Human

Spoiler:

Power/Ability: immense physical strength, skilled in fighting using her katana.

Bio/History/Personality: hikaru is always in for a bit of a sadistic chat... or action. sometime being a bit selfish, she always seems to be making new friends, and twice as much enemy's. she is always in the top ranks. be it as a good worker or with some hazardous and sometimes criminal actions. she was part of the army, as one of the biggest technical engineer around. she also did a lot of researching. she was also part of a project to create a beast like war machine. but she got fired after constantly telling how they were using the wrong energy source. the boss didn't want to listen, changing energy source would take to much time. now it is unknown whether or not Hikaru is on good terms with the law as she keeps herself hidden in where the law doesn't look yet she help the police and the army with their problems.

and when i say MOAR... i mean MOAR!!!!!!!

Name: Disorder of the Robotic Toasters

Age (if available): N/A

Gender (if available): N/A

Race (can be anything really): Custom build war machine

Spoiler:

Power/Ability: using dark crystals as an energy source, this one also attacks with darkness. uses jets in the feet and the back to fly.

Bio/History/Personality: this machine is a creation from Hikaru. she had build it to show how the army should have made their project and after knowing about the project being well alive. it was also programmed to seek out PAICV and destroy it. further, it is programmed to help and learn. no-one really understands where it came with its name except for DOTRT itself.

and that was that for now. well, i will later on make the first RPing post for this RP... unless someone else beats me to it.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziƫl Calen

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Name: Ramon (yet)
Age (if available): 21
Gender (if available): mail
Race (can be anything really): ningen
see image below
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Power/Ability: none yet
Bio/History/Personality:
He was born in a regular family and lead a regular life.
being pretty smart as he was.
he was hired as a scientist in a lab.
This lab researches several independent researches.
up until today he still works at this very lab
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 pm

i be accepting that man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online (The RP Version)   Champions Online (The RP Version) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions Online (The RP Version)
Page 1 of 1