Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

| SE7EN |

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reef

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 pm

So
the roleplaying is to be done
in this place.

....Yep.
Back to top Go down
Reef

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 pm

LUST I have and crave
A saintly boy I'm not
I'll take it to my grave
Beside it cursed I'll rot

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick.... He had been counting the seconds for two hours. Many, many seconds. Many ticks, many tocks, but now... It had stopped. Opening his eyes, turning his head slightly, he looked at the clock. It had stopped, exactly at twelve o' clock in the afternoon. Why was he still laying in his bed, doing nothing? Because nothing was all there was to do in this house. Until twelve o' clock.

Then it was lunchtime, so pretty girls would be out and about, making their lunch out of the never-ending food supply the Gods had given them. A smirk crossed his face. Lust, one of the seven sins, loved the pretty girls. Getting out of bed, Lust stretched, yawning, wondering why his clock was suddenly broken but deciding not to linger on it. There were more important things to do. "Yuki!" he shouted, looking over at the "cat's" little bed by the wall. "You're still sleeping? Get up! It's lunchtime." There was an irritable reply from the little bed, but no movement. Lazy. He went over to the mirror, stared at himself for a few moments, and decided he looked better in nothing but jeans. So without worrying about any sort of top, he fixed his hair before leaving the room and going downstairs.

First floor, kitchen, living room, all that stuff. Second floor, bedrooms. Third floor, more bedrooms. Fourth floor was the attic... Oh, and there was a basement, too, not like anybody went looking through it. Lust went to the kitchen, hopeful, but saw nobody there. "Dang. I hate being the first to lunch. That means I have to cook. Where's Gluttony when you need 'im?" Lust muttered to himself, before actually walking in the kitchen. "What does everybody want for lunch?" he shouted, hoping that somebody else would come in soon and help him cook.
Back to top Go down
H

H

| SE7EN | 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Alex was sat in the kitchen, writing in a large book. He looked up as Lust called out.

'Yeah, I didn't realise it was lunchtime,' he said, standing up, 'I'll help you cook, if nothing else. I've got a lot to do today, so I might not have time to eat.'

Who was he kidding? He's stuck in a mansion for the rest of his life, writing a book that won't ever get near publishing because he can't even take it to a publishers. Man, if only.

He looked down at his page one last time, writing until he finished his sentence, before heading to the cupboards to look for something decent to make a lunch from. Alex was a good a cook as any, what with his obvious multi-talentedness and skill at whatever he put his mind to (at this point, he decided, he really was pushing the boundary between correct and arrogant).

'Anything in particular you want, Lust?' he asked nonchalantly, before looking around, 'Man, where's Pride anyway? She said she'd read some more of my story, but she isn't even here yet.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Reef

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:50 pm

LUST I have and crave
A saintly boy I'm not
I'll take it to my grave

Lust was a bit freaked out when he first heard Alex talked, because he honestly hadn't noticed him there. Writing his book, as he usually did. Lust found writing boring, and didn't see how any person could spend so much time on it. But that was just him. "Ah, thanks~" Lust said, not commenting on the fact Alex might not have time to eat. He had all the time in the world to eat... none of them were going anywhere for... Eh, they were never going anywhere, end of story. "Eh, I don't really care what we eat. I'll have what anybody else is having..." he muttered, walking over to check the fridge. He really needed juice right now. "I haven't seen Pride. Actually, I haven't seen anybody, considering I just got out of bed."

"And you just got out of bed because you're laaazy." complained Yuki, who was scratching one of her cat ears as she entered, riding on Gluttony's shoulder. Gluttony was rubbing his right eye and yawning, before instantly going for the cupboards, not bothering to say hello to anybody present in the room. The only thing he was worried about right now was eating peanut butter. As he passed Lust, Yuki jumped from Gluttony's shoulder to Lust's, and then Lust poked her in the nose. "You're one to talk. At least I wasn't asleep the whole time." Yuki muttered to herself irritably, smacking Lust's hand away.
Back to top Go down
H

H

| SE7EN | 2lmum40

Character sheet

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:31 am

Alex gave a slight chuckle at the behaviour of his housemates. He took a few ingredients from the fridge and turned the hob on to the number 6, before getting a frying pan and melting some butter around it. He then proceeded to chop up the ingredients he'd collected on the chopping board, making the squares of meat nice and neat (he decided that the rhyming made him seem even more cool). He then tossed all the ingredients into the pan and began frying them off steadily, adding seasoning as and when he needed it.

As he was nearly done, Pride came in the room, dressed in only a white tube crop top which only just covered her ample chest and a pair of black hot pants. Alex noticed her and whistled.

'Lookin' pretty sweet today, eh Pride?' he chimed, flashing her a grin that always came with one of his compliments, 'You're almost as handsome as me, if I do say so myself.'

Pride's expression became one of comic annoyance, before snapping back into a model smile.

'Yes, yes...' she replied absently, 'If you say so, Alex. What's for lunch?'

'I'm making Mexican chicken,' Alex replied, adding a dash of soy sauce into the pan, 'Get yo'self a sombrero, mon amigos, this Me'ican chicken's gonna be hot~'

Alex congratulated himself on a great Mexican accent, before finishing his cooking and serving it up onto plates. He hen proceeded over to wash up the pan, before going back to his book.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 am

Tobi woke up and got up, for a bit. He sat in his bed, still not understanding how he ended up in this place. The windows were in one piece, the mirror didn't exist out of multiple shards pasted together, his bed wasn't a rotting mattress and he had an alarm-clock... For the first time in his life. He didn't know how it worked, so didn't bother even touching it. Also the smell in his room disgusted him. He was used to the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. He got a cigarette out of his pocket, put it in his mouth and lighted it using a lighter. He didn't open a window, nor did he bother changing clothes. He just wanted to smoke for a bit.

After a few minutes, he was done with smoking and had disposed of whatever was left of the cigarette, by dropping it on the floor. Tobi left his room and walked around. He got lost after a little time, but then found his way to the kitchen. He took a seat, not bothering to say a word to anyone. He just sat there with his legs stretched out. He felt in his left pocket, the pocket where he kept his cigarettes. It was nearly empty. He didn't need to check his right pocket. He knew it always contained a stiletto, a stapler, some paper-clips and a lighter.

I need to get new cigarettes. This place is bad enough as it is. Don't want it to become worse.

He never thought highly of this place, ever-since he got here. Smoking was his way of forgetting most of the bothersome thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Reef

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:02 pm

LUST I have and crave
A saintly boy I'm not
I'll take it to my grave

Lust sat drinking his juice when Alex took over the cooking, thinking that he could make up for it by cooking dinner or breakfast the next day. (He didn't know what to cook, because Reef he was too lazy to think of anything, and Alex seemed to have it under control.) Yuki was still sitting on his shoulder, waiting for the food, and Gluttony had taken a seat near them, eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon.

When Pride entered, Lust said hello to her before finishing off his juice as he listened to Alex tell Pride what he was cooking. Once the food was done, Lust grabbed a plate for Yuki and a plate for himself, saying, "Hey, Pride, have you seen anybody else around, or are they all still asleep?" For a sin like Sloth, it wouldn't be surprising, and who knew what was going through Wrath's head. Envy may or may not show up for lunch - Lust could never be sure - and Greed was probably too busy trying to steal things or claim items in the basement as his own. Most of the humans, though... Lust had no idea what they would be doing. Lust was still waiting to catch Pandora, but he was pretty sure she was avoiding just about everybody in the mansion. "Not like it matters much. Around here, it's first come, first served, especially with Gluttony around."

Gluttony, who had closed the peanut butter jar before grabbing a plate and quietly returning to his seat, blinked, at Lust, saying, "...Huh?" Lust just laughed a bit before turning his attention to his food.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Tobi just sat there for the time being, waiting for lunch to be ready. He got a knife out of his right pocket and started playing around with it, having nothing better to do. To him it was all to cheerful here. He would probably get used to it at some point, but it would still annoy him. He did wonder something.

Hey. Does one of you idiots know how I can get some new cigarettes in this stupid house?

Tobi waited for an answer while putting away his knife again. He didn't think anything of being polite. Wasn't needed on the streets he came from, so he never actually bothered learning.
Back to top Go down
H

H

| SE7EN | 2lmum40

Character sheet

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 am

'I love you too, Tobi,' Pride snarked, before answering Lust's question, 'Nope, haven't seen any of them. Well, actually, I did pass Wrath earlier on the way down - he yelled at me when I bumped into him by mistake.'

Alex shrugged.

'They're late and we've finished, they can make their own food,' he commented, before grinning, 'And yes, don't we all just LOVE Tobi? Why did YOU get picked for the mansion anyway 2D? You couldn't even entertain a virus.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 am

Let me get something straight here. I do not like my real name. My friends call me 2D. My enemy's call me 2D. My family calls me 2D. I call myself 2D. every singly stranger calls me 2D. So you people will also call me 2D. Otherwise...

2D gets a stapler out of his pocket and shows it.

Someone will wake up the next morning, with a stapled ear. And I can entertain, just not in a typical household mood like this. Thing is, I sing. But my stuff ain't too positive, get where I'm going? If not, then you're plain stupid. I woke up here with a hangover, so I was probably drunk when somehow being dragged into this. Now can anyone be assed enough to answer my damn question? Where do I get new Cigarettes in this stupid building?

2D puts the stapler back in his pocket while waiting for an answer to his actual question.
Back to top Go down
H

H

| SE7EN | 2lmum40

Character sheet

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 pm

'Drunk as a skunk?' Pride jeered, before Alex put his hand in front of her face in a way that clearly said "Nuh-uh".

'Yeah, well, sorry 2D,' Alex added, shrugging, 'It's just unusual to us how you got in here to entertain the Sins really. I'm here 'cause Pride needs entertaining and Lust simply isn't interested in her.'

He grinned over at Lust and winked in a way that said "Take that how you wish, mon amigos". He then finished his dinner and began washing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

| SE7EN | Empty
PostSubject: Re: | SE7EN |   | SE7EN | I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| SE7EN |
Page 1 of 1