Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Anime Portal (TAP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The Anime Portal (TAP) Empty
PostSubject: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm

This is The Anime Portal. A portal that lives. A portal that connects to all anime's that have ever been created. Normally, it is asleep, but sometimes, it wakes up. When it wakes up, it wants to play. Play with people from earth by forcefully pulling them in and bringing them to any anime that the portal wants to bring them to. Now, it has woken up and opened its dark existence to a few people from earth.

~Rules~
- No godmodding;
- No powerplaying;
- Minimum of 5 RP sentences per post;
- ONLY make OOC-only posts when really needed;
- Characters from other RPs can be used here, events happening in this RP have no effect on the RP they are actually from;
- Enjoy.

~Character sheet~

Name:
Appearance (picture or detailed description):
Bio/personality/history:

~My own character sheet~

Name: Youmu Konpaku (NOT the one from Infection)
Spoiler:
Bio/personality/history: Youmu was living a normal life. She liked hanging around with people and make jokes. She was a assassin for her job and she liked her job. One day, after she just killed someone for her job, using her katana, she found that a strange, dark portal had appeared in front of her. She took a step back but a great force suddenly pulled her in. Youmu was missing from earth ever since that day.

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The Anime Portal (TAP) 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: Chi Matsuri
Appearance: The Anime Portal (TAP) Shingen_Takeda
Bio/personality/history: Chi never knew her parents. She has been an orphan since before she can remember. She was taken in by the protector of the village she lived in and was trained to be a samurai along with a group of other students. She excelled in swordsmanship and was given the job of protecting the south of the village. It was on her third day of doing this that the portal taken and took her away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The Anime Portal (TAP) 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Name: Chaos Darkblaze (the reason for this is based on a work in progress project which I will give more information on upon request, after I have the basics figured out)
Spoiler:
Bio/personality/history: After many years of training in several martial arts, aswell as swordmaniship and marksmanship, he just got bored, bored of the monotony of his life, the same boring routine, the same dullness, he quit school due to his constant correcting of the teachers, he completed college after finishing both years worth of work in half a year, and ever since, he has just been looking for something to challenge him. This boredom has caused him to become moderately arrogant, but he is still usually kind with a strong sense of justice. Very rarely gets angry, but when he does, he has a vicious temper that usually results in the person who caused it ending up in hospital. The only thing he hasn't given up on is his training, it is the only thing that stops him from just sleeping all day. Even though he usually doesn't have to put much effort into dodging the blows. He has perfect control over the range, speed, and power of all of his movements, and can usually analyse an enemy's movements too. In his boredom, his mind has figured out many strange things that no normal person would have been able to. He is currently undefeated champion in every competition he has ever partaken in. Sitting in his room, pondering many things, mostly to take his mind off of his complete boredom, a portal appeared in the centre of the room His last thoughts were 'this should cure my boredom, if only for a few hours'.

Last edited by chaosmancer on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Name: Melchia
He has black spiky hair (short) wears a dark blue T-shirt (it's not always the same one he has a closet full of the same ones Razz) and regular, a tad too large, jeans
He is 1,90 meter tall
and has dark brown eyes
he is muscled, even though he doesn't exercise and eats a lot he's getting a bit fat.

Bio/personality/history:
He is a smart person, which makes him lose his interested in most stuff and is nearly always bored living his normal life.
He is unemployed and is always looking for something to spice up his life, he acts rather stupid most of the time, so people don't realize he is as smart as he is.
Can also be rather impulsive and act without thinking.
Melchia is also rather absentminded which causes him to forget lots of stuff.

He lives with his parents, being unemployed, he seeks work but because of his personality he always gets fired pretty quickly, since he finds everything too easy he takes nothing seriously
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:09 pm

both accepted.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:53 pm

woohoo *does a little victory dance*
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 pm

How exactly does this work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am

uhm... it's, like... There is this portal that can drag someone from the normal world, to the world of a anime. The portal also can be linked between anime. And sooo... The character you made will be in the animes. This can be any anime, any time.

I hope this is clear... Somehow.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 am

However, Dalk Gaiden is a game. Because PR made me an exception. Because I'm speshul XP
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:28 pm

lol...
'nother character. I thank H for getting me to know about an appearance that looked like Reimu from Touhou.

Name: Reimu Hakurei
Spoiler:
Bio/personality/history: Reimu is a young girl living in Japan. She lives happily with her family and likes to go to the nearby shrine with them. She carries a plush rabbit with her most of the time. She tends to be very cheerful. She dislikes fighting and prays for peace everywhere every day. She did not know, that the portal had plans for her.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 am

Alright, Imma putting one down for Mats *nods*

Name: Mats
Appearance: The Anime Portal (TAP) YQLjD
Bio/personality/history: Mats was the god of love. That is, until Furad turned him into a human over a petty dispute about "misuse" of the goddesses. He was then tasked with defeating Port Nunu the demon god, along with a group of girls he'd collected over time.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Because having different personalities can be fun.

Name: Flandre
Gender: None, Is refereed to as a female because of the voice and because of how the body looks.
Spoiler:
Bio/personality/history: This devil type medabot is quite serious. She hates anything cute, can easily be angered. Sometimes doesn't like actually existing at all, but doesn't have much of a choice. Despite all that, she is the type to be very loyal to her master, which in this case mainly is the young and cute Reimu Hakurei. She is also very loyal to Youmu Konpaku for being a trustworthy person.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:19 am

Name: Suzaku Pendragon
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio/personality/history: Suzaku is the Heroic Spirit of Emperor Suzaku Pendragon I, Emperor of Japan during the Nara period. During his reign, he met and became good friends with Gilgamesh. This friendship carried on into them becoming Servants and even during their Holy Grail War. Like Gilgamesh, Suzaku obtained a flesh body after Gilgamesh was corrupted by the Grail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Portal (TAP)   The Anime Portal (TAP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Anime Portal (TAP)
Page 1 of 1