Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medabots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Medabots Empty
PostSubject: Medabots   Medabots I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Roleplaying happens here...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Medabots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medabots   Medabots I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am

~~Saturday morning, Yamaguchi Kunasagi's home~~

Yamaguch was still in bed. He was still tired. It was quite warm inside. But it was warmer outside. A typical summer-day.

Man I hate this heat. Should call henry and see if he wants to drop by. I wonder what Sakuya does with this heat. She has changed a lot over time. Brings back memories from when I didn't even have a medabot. Me and Henry for some reason always call it Memory lane 64. No idea how we came up with it, but it's cool.

~~~~Memory lane 64~~~~
~~3 years ago~~

So much had happened. I was finally able to open up my own repairing service for repairing medabots. There are people who can repair their own medabot, but there are also those who can't. For those who can't, I come into play. Medabots have always been in my interest. I didn't have one myself. I didn't have the money for one as I was spending everything to my studies. The result is nice. Henry was always there to help me out while I helped him in return. Known him for quite long. Guess it is what you call a childhood friend. Either way, I opened up my service and instantly got customers. I was a little bit nervous at the time, but managed to do well. I quickly became widely known.

~~~~~~~~
~~Present time~~

Sakuya knocked on the door of Yamaguchi's bedroom. She was well awake and wasn't affected by the heat.

Yamaguchi. Get up. You never know when you get a new customer.
I'll be there in some time.

Sakuya walked away from the door and started preparing breakfast.

~~~~Memory lane 64~~~~
~~2 years ago~~

The repairing service existed for a whole year now and I was still running it properly. In the time, I had expended my work terrain. It was needed too, otherwise I wouldn't even be able to reach my own home. I also saved up scrap metal and other things from broken parts to use it again later on. Seemed like a bad thing to do at first, but I had found a way to bring the material to a proper state. Recycling would be the best word.

Me and some friends celebrated to this all and had organised a small tournament on the terrain, repairs being free that day. Quite the powerful medabots were there. The action was heavy and got more intense in the later rounds. We all enjoyed the action a lot. A few days later, I took a day off and went to a different town to visit a medabot museum. It was interesting. There were different models that weren't seen anywhere else in these days. More interesting is what I found afterwards. A loose rabbit type medal. Those were quite rare on there own. Generally because people don't care much about time control abilities. Reason behind that is that they don't know how to properly use time control in battles.

After having officials run some checks on owners of a rabbit medal, they said to me that there was no-one with a rabbit medal in the region. I didn't know where the medal came from, but I didn't want it to just rot away. After all, a medal contains a soul. The soul of a medabot. I was allowed to keep the medal for myself, so I did. I got back home and looked at the medal, instantly addressing it with words like 'she' and 'her'. It was as if I could feel that it was a female medabot. I didn't actually know, but I somehow I just kept addressing the medal as a female. The next day I visited the store where Henry had a job. I told him about how I found a rabbit type medal and showed it to him. The next thing I asked was if there were any models that contained time control parts.
He looked around and showed me the box of an old maid type medabot. It only had a light form of time control, but it was the only model with time control that Henry had in the store. While I checked the model and got a Tinpet and medawatch to go with it, he looked at the medal with some form of interest. After I had purchased the needed goods, me and Henry went to the back to assemble it. He wanted to see for himself how this would work. When the medabot was standing, I put the medawatch around my left wrist and inserted the medal in the back of the medabot body. The eyes gave a short, red glow, indicating that the medabot had booted up.

Hello, I am Sakuya.
I am Yamaguchi Kunasagi. I am your medafighter now. How do you like the body?
It... Is a maid type body.
It was the only body with time control systems. And I did want to give you something you would be good with.
I see.

Sakuya, as she named herself, was like I thought earlier, a female medabot. I looked at how she was inspecting her own body. She moved her finger over the blade on her left arm. She then took a close look at the watch connected to the entire weapon. It was the Time control system to slow down and speed up time. The pointer of the watch stood still at the XII (12) and would move once activated. Counting 15 seconds, as that is how long the time control action lasts and then count another 45 seconds as that is the cool-down for the time control. Then the pointer would stand still again.
Sakuya looked at the rack of knifes, getting one of the knifes off of it. She looked at it with great interest and then placed it back on the rack again.

This is a fine body. I will be able to get used to this.

From there on, I truly did not know what I was supposed to do with Sakuya. I never had a medabot before and wasn't planning to do any robattles myself. It would make the weapon she carries around useless. Either way, I brought her to her new home and showed her the entire terrain. It was quite obvious to Sakuya that she ended up with someone who repairs medabots. In time she kept herself busy with cleaning things up and doing other chores. She even lectured me on a few things and had the habit of calling me 'Master kunasagi', even-though I told her multiple times that I'm fine with just being called by my first name.

~~2 months later~~

Henry had a day off and decided to pay me a visit. It was a dull day for me too, so the extra company was nice. While Sakuya was busy with putting everything in place, me and Henry sat outside with both a bottle of beer. 'Just like old times', we used to say at times like that. He was qurious to how Sakuya was doing, but then he could see for himself. Sakuya didn't ever stop doing anything. She always wanted to be doing something. She even learned how to repair medabots, just to keep busy.

~~1 year and 5 months later~~

Sakuya finally began to get rid of her habits. She was still very loyal and did anything in her power to help me. Her personal interest also became clear as she placed posters of rabbits on the wall of her own room. Some time later when I send her out to do some shopping, she returned with more then I expected. She had bought a rabbit and all the needed things to keep one. I never asked for a rabbit, but it seemed like it was Sakuya who really wanted to have one. I feared for the rabbit it's health at first, seeing Sakuya having all those weapons on her left arm, but she had perfect control over them. Never before have a seen a medabot with so much control over its own body. And that while she never even trained or fought in any form.

~~~~~~~~
~~Present time~~

So much great thoughts. When I look back at it, I think it is safe to say that I am living a wonderful life.

Yamaguchi gets up and puts some clothes on. He opened the door to find Sakuya waiting for him.

Where were you? Breakfast is ready and you need to be ready for when there is a customer.
I'm sorry. I just paid a visit to Memory Lane 64.
Huh?

Yamaguchi smiled and sat down for breakfast. Sakuya didn't understand what Yamaguchi said, but thought it was best to leave it at that. She looked out of the open window, staring over the terrain. It was quite. Would this be another dull day? No-one can tell. No-one ever knows what will happen. Yamaguchi finished breakfast and went outside. Sakuya cleaned everything and looked at the rabbit in the cage. She petted the rabbit and went outside as well. They were ready for any customer now on this typically warm summer-day.
Back to top Go down

Medabots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: Roleplaying Area :: Roleplaying section-
Jump to: