Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caelum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reef2

reef2

Caelum 2ut27up
Name : Aria

Character sheet
Name: Asmodeus (Lust)

Caelum Empty
PostSubject: Caelum   Caelum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Warning: This intro is not my best, and it’s not my worst. It exists on the border between being a piece of crap and being somewhat decent. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

This idea was given to me by a song. I’m just writing down what I have. Suggestions and edits are welcome.

For nearly fifty years, the city of Caelum has floated over the Earth. It has survived many wars with those down below under the rule of its King, and now co-exists peacefully with them. Though the King has passed away now, leaving the eldest of his three sons to rule over Caelum. Before he passed away, though, the King gave orders to his Advisor to reveal the source of Caelum’s power to his sons: An Immortal girl who has been hidden away in the Castle since the city was created…

Now the brothers are each faced with their own problems. The new King must earn the respect of his people, the younger brother is trying to earn a higher rank in the army, and the youngest can’t help his curiosity when it comes to the mysterious Immortal girl…

---

-No power-playing.
-No god-modding.
-Follow forum rules.
-Five sentences in a post.
-Decent spelling, decent grammar.
-I honestly do not care how many characters you have.

---

Name:
Position: [King, Prince, Immortal, Advisor, Soldier, Citizen, blah blah blah blah blah]
Race: [Human, Elf, Neko, Etc.]
Bio:
Personality:
Picture:

---
Characters

Name: Serena
Position: Immortal
Race: Seems Human
Bio: Serena has spent the last fifty years of her life keeping Caelum in the air with her abilities. Before that, she had spent hundreds of years watching her friends and family die before finally deciding to keep to herself. Eventually, she met the first King of Caelum, who became her first friend in over a hundred years. She decided to help him with his city, and has spent time hidden in the castle since. When she learned that the King had died and his son was taking his place, her personality changed and she's been acting a bit odd.
Personality: Before the death of the King, she was generally a happy person, focused on her work and being completely friendly to anybody who knew she existed. She knows little about the outside world and is generally curious about things she's never seen before. After his death, though, she became more serious and less talkative.
Picture
Spoiler:
Name: Masako Yore

Position: Citizen

Race: Vampire (I like vampires a bit to much I think.)

Bio: Masako has, even-though her cheerful personality, had a sad and painful history. Just before vampires started to be accepted by other beings, Masako saw how her parents got killed. While she hid in the shadows, she saw how humans dragged her parents into bright sunlight and how they burned to ashes. Masako herself was born with an immunity to sunlight, but never knew so herself. She always feared sunlight and does anything in her power to avoid it. Now she just does whatever she feels like. Generally trying to help, but her happy and sometimes odd behaviour don't shot that from her.

Personality: Generally a very cheerful being. She sometimes tends to ask a bit weird and, even-though it doesn't hurt her, Masako is afraid of the sun. She often has a lot of luck with everything, but that may not last forever.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by reef2 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Caelum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelum   Caelum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:26 am

Gonna have a go at this. It looks interesting.

Name: Masako Yore

Position: Citizen

Race: Vampire (I like vampires a bit to much I think.)

Bio: Masako has, even-though her cheerful personality, had a sad and painful history. Just before vampires started to be accepted by other beings, Masako saw how her parents got killed. While she hid in the shadows, she saw how humans dragged her parents into bright sunlight and how they burned to ashes. Masako herself was born with an immunity to sunlight, but never knew so herself. She always feared sunlight and does anything in her power to avoid it. Now she just does whatever she feels like. Generally trying to help, but her happy and sometimes odd behaviour don't shot that from her.

Personality: Generally a very cheerful being. She sometimes tends to ask a bit weird and, even-though it doesn't hurt her, Masako is afraid of the sun. She often has a lot of luck with everything, but that may not last forever.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Good enough?
Back to top Go down
reef2

reef2

Caelum 2ut27up

Character sheet

Caelum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelum   Caelum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 am

Yep, that's good! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Caelum 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

Caelum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelum   Caelum I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:53 am

Name: Shiro Daku
Position: Prince
Race: Seems human, real race unknown
Bio: The youngest Prince (if that's okay with Reef), Shiro was always interested in exploration and satisfying his curiosity. He also liked to invent things, including the gloves he wears and an item known as the Imagination Network. He spent most of his time inventing things whilst his older brothers were off doing whatever they wanted to.
Personality: Calm and quiet, Shiro always like to do what he wants to do. He isn't too fond of responsibility, as it would choke his freedom.
Picture:
Shiro Daku:

Name: Author Versailles
Position: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Bio: Very very very little is known about Author. They don't reveal anything to do with themselves, not even their gender. They do, however, appear to have a wealth of knowledge on the world around them. Oh, and there's two of them.
Personality: They're very quiet and secretive and rarely talk. They like playing all kinds of chess and carry a seemingly infinite number of board squares in their pockets, which will turn into a table, two chairs and a chess board of varying sizes seemingly of their own accord. They're definitely enigmas - so enigmatic, in fact, that we're not even sure of their race or position, or even if Author's their real name.
Picture:
Author Versailles:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
reef2

reef2

Caelum 2ut27up

Character sheet

Caelum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelum   Caelum I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:55 am

Accepted~
Now I definitely need to post...
...I'll do that when I get home. =w=b
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Caelum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelum   Caelum I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:20 am

I'll remind you about it on Chatzy, just to be sure and probably also annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caelum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caelum   Caelum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caelum
Page 1 of 1