Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want your opinion on something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhyzer

Vhyzer

Character sheet
Name:

Want your opinion on something Empty
PostSubject: Want your opinion on something   Want your opinion on something I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Ok, there's something on the internet I just don't get. Furries. Actually, it's not so much them as how people just freak out when anything like that is posted. I mean what's the big deal? I don't really like or dislike em, but personally I don't see any problem with it. I mean Yogi Bear is the pwn and stuff, so why all the hate?
This has had me puzzled for a while, enlighten me please.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: Want your opinion on something   Want your opinion on something I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:44 pm

I've always wondered where this whole thing began, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Want your opinion on something   Want your opinion on something I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:07 am

I don't know where it all began either. And I'll be fair and say I have nothing against furries. Can't say I like it but surely see no reason to jump onto the hatred boat.

If people like them, I say let them like it. Everyone is allowed its own opinion.
General problem in this world it that a lot of people don't know how to respect someone's opinion when it's not the same as theirs.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: Want your opinion on something   Want your opinion on something I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

there'll always be paople that hate something, if i don't like something i don't "jump onto the hatred boat", as powerrave called it, instead i am glad, or whatever it is, for the people that enjoy it and i myself ignore it.

but there are poeple that, i don't know, fap or something on flaming stuff like that, and it's like that with everything, there'll always be people that resent everything because they enjoy it or somehting.

therefore i see no reason discussing stuff like this cuase it's a waste of time to discuss about the behaviour of poeple that are a waste of oxygen
Back to top Go down
Vhyzer

Vhyzer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Want your opinion on something   Want your opinion on something I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeah I just don't get all the rage is all.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: Want your opinion on something   Want your opinion on something I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:57 am

me neither, and as i said, i'm not gonna waste my time on figuring it out either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want your opinion on something   Want your opinion on something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want your opinion on something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: Board Lounge :: Off Topic-
Jump to: