Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, Here's my New Abode...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Fire

So, Here's my New Abode... Empty
PostSubject: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Well, I joined, so I guess I could go ahead and describe myself. Only the parts that you need to know for here, mind you; not about to go in-depth on my personal life. Hell, I want to be able to come here to escape reality. I'd much prefer to be able to come here to let loose my grips on the real world to drift lazily into the realm of fantasy.

Now then, as it pertains to games, typically, my characters will be male, though I can be convinced to play a female role if the need arises, no problem. Just a word of warning, though; my ladies tend to be a little...fiesty. Not saying they'll flat out glomp anyone on sight, but there'll certainly be some flirts here and there from them. I have been trying to fix that detail, but it seems that my female muse just loves to be free and...well, loose.

If the role is to be mainly combat, it won't be unusual to see my characters charge in weilding swords, no matter what the era is. Blades are a fascination of mine, and that fascination is taken into my fantasies. Daggers, longswords, shortswords, katanas, claymores...I love them all, and love to use them. Bows and arrows aren't an uncommon sight, either; some characters I play use both rather frequently.

Well, I guess that's enough for now. If you want to know more, just ask; I don't mind answering questions.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:29 am

That is quite the introduction. Nice to see a new person appear on the forum.

So, welcome to the forum, stick to the rules and enjoy your time here. I do hope you are one to stay on this forum. =]
Back to top Go down
Crystal Fire

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:01 am

Well, so long I find something fun to do, I'll most certainly be one to stay. Doesn't seem like there's too many people here, but that doesn't really mean it's any less fun. Just have to stick around for a while and see what's up.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:51 am

It's been like that for quite a long time actually. We some some stuff going on here and there.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziƫl Calen

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:57 pm

hi, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay on the forum and maybe join some RP's
Back to top Go down
H

H

So, Here's my New Abode... 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:25 am

*walks onto ToW*

Howdy

*leaves again*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Kujii Tetsuiga

Kujii Tetsuiga

So, Here's my New Abode... 33bh6k9
Name : Lilith

Character sheet
Name: Kujii Tetsuiga

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:13 am

Welcome to ToW.

I'll be keeping my eye out for you, if we have any RP's start here, I shall post in them epicly.

I'd love to see something get rolling here.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:37 am

You never joined anything in the first place.

*Points at own sig with link to Medabots RP*
PWWEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEEE? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Here's my New Abode...   So, Here's my New Abode... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, Here's my New Abode...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: