Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earphones: Creative EP-830

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Earphones: Creative EP-830 Empty
PostSubject: Earphones: Creative EP-830   Earphones: Creative EP-830 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:46 am

Earphones: Creative EP-830 1254915867

Recently, I wanted new earphones and these were recommended to me. Why did I want new ones? The old ones were the cheap kind of earphones that give extremely low quality, no bass at all and they keep falling out of my ears. So I got the Creative EP-830 and thought, lets do a review on it.

Now what can I say about earphones? Well... Lets start with how they actually feel. They do feel like they are from good quality and are quite comfortable. They come with different size ear-buds to put on them. I just took them off to fit them into my ears and... Even-though it is hard plastic that goes into my ears, it just feels comfortable. Best part is, these are the first earphones I ever had that don't fall out of my ears. They can fall out with wilder movements, but still, great stuff. It has a 120cm long wire so that also won't get in the way. Not unless it is hooked behind something.

Another important part is the sound quality and I must say, it is pretty good. Next to sound itself being goof, these earphones also have a good bass. I have really been able to enjoy some of my music more when I am on my way somewhere. I have to admit that I like electronic music with a lot of bass here. So having good earphones is important then. Rock and Hard Rock also sounds pretty good with these. Something else that also plays part here is that the earphones also isolate pretty darn well. You hear your music better and can easily lower the volume a little, making your MP3 player or whatever you use last a little longer on the battery. On the packaging it says 82% isolation, but I kinda doubt it. I have no way of proving this, but it just feels like it is put there just to look interesting.

In short, the EP-830 from Creative is a product to recommend. I bought it for about €29,something including sending costs. Might sound like a lot now, but for what you get, this is quite cheap and surely worth it.

+Great sound quality
+Good bass
+Comfortable
+Won't just fall out of your ears
+Isolates pretty well
-Wire can be annoying if caught behind something

My score: 97%

Last edited by powerrave on Mon May 30, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: Earphones: Creative EP-830   Earphones: Creative EP-830 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:54 am

Creatice?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Earphones: Creative EP-830   Earphones: Creative EP-830 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:28 am

3xR wrote:
Creatice?
Fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

I hate my typo's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earphones: Creative EP-830   Earphones: Creative EP-830 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earphones: Creative EP-830
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: Reviews :: Gadget Reviews-
Jump to: