Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little bit about me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeBOSS

A little bit about me! Empty
PostSubject: A little bit about me!   A little bit about me! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Hey, my real name is Jacob. I'm a 6ft tall african american male that likes to booooogey! I'm looking to make some new friends on this EPIC site, and hope you can comport me Very Happy i'm only 17 and have a problem with my eyes, but if you're a real human being you should be able to see past that Smile anyways, if you want to chat and help me out with this game, hit me up:D I love Anime and Role Playing Games, they are my passion, and if it's the same for you, LETS BE FRIENDS! hehe xxx
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about me!   A little bit about me! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 am

Welcome, i'm looking forward to RP with you so join up an PR or create one and have fun here
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about me!   A little bit about me! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 am

Welcome to the forum, stick to the rules LIKE A BOSS and most importantly, enjoy yourself here.
If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

ALSO!

3xR wrote:
Welcome, i'm looking forward to RP with you so join up an PR or create one and have fun here
Eh?
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about me!   A little bit about me! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 am

dammnit i meant RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about me!   A little bit about me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit about me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of War :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: