Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 am

once upon a time, hell broke lose and massively attacked surface of earth. still, they were forced back into hell when humans began to get strange powers, comparable to the powers the fiends and demons from hell used. the humans with those powers later in their life's died. ever since, there has been barely anyone with a special power.

now in the present time, hell starts making its move again. slowly fiends are appearing on earth, playing around with and killing people. they even got so far to be invisible to most humans. just those that are able to see ghosts have been able to see the fiends. few people started to get powers and others fight demons with whatever fighting skill they have, ranging from knifes to heavy machine-guns.

as it goes, you are someone who is a skilled fighter or have a special power, and you are standing up against the fiends and demons that are slowly but surely taking over the world.

rules:
- no godmodding.
- no powerplay.
- minimum of 5 RP sentences per post. OOC sentences will not be counted. some other thing called one word sentences will also not be counted. just keep the posts at quality.
- only 1 power or skill. (will be more later on.)

character sheet:
name:
skill/special power:
appearance (picture or detailed description):
bio/history:

my own sheet:
name: lee hodges
skill/special power: sword master
Spoiler:
bio/history: lee has a normal job at a local factory and practices kendo for his enjoyment. at his home he has a few katana's, mostly for show, but one of them is sharp, just in case someone would break in. a few days ago, he went to the kendo club and found everyone dead. he wanted to run but when he turned around, he saw something. it looked like it was cloaked with blood on it from the other victims. he walked backwards and ended up in the locker room, seeing the thing following him. he grabbed a shinai and went for a full power attack. with a powerful thrust, he knocked down the fiend. from there, he was able to search for something sharp and slash into the fiend. after his first encounter, he felt like he was able to help others. he was going to get his katana and use that against the next fiend that would show itself.

if there are questions, you are free to ask anything.

Last edited by powerrave on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 am

ok, here comes my sheet.

character sheet: (will be updated as story progresses)
name: Raziël Calen (speak: Ra-ts-ie-el K-a-lun)
skill/special power: (basic) magic (offensive as well as defensive)
Spoiler:
bio/history:
Born in a regular town, goes to a regular school and does regular stuff.
Raziël is pretty lazy and always (tries to) tick off other people for fun (even to the point where people punch him).
He also seems to be abnormaly resistant to pain, once someone hit him on the head with a baseball bat and all Raziël did was smile, and returned the favor.

Raziël got his scar after being hit in the face by a fiend, which left a shard of it's front paw in Raziël's face & brain.
After the shard was removed a tiny piece was left behind in his brain as they couldn't remove it.
It was then when his powers began to envelop

Last edited by 3xR on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 am

You............................... GENIUS!

Hehehe... My character is rather cliche...

Name: Jynx Middata (RETURNZ! Horay, horay, we all cheer~!)
Skill/Power: Imikinesis - manipulation of her's or someone else's senses. Includes copying powers from her memories and sharpening her senses, as well as making other people see things, such as her memories. She can see the fiends with this skill.
Appearance: The DisruptioN Wirisu
Bio: This Jynx is noticably different to the Jynx from another "The Disruption" RP. This Jynx also lives in a care home but this Jynx took it a different way than the other Jynx.

Jynx is cocky, arrogant, agressive and short-tempered. She thinks nothing of having an argument or even a fight with anyone, including a teacher. However, she likes to make a joke sometimes and often pretends to use her X-ray sight to annoy and embarrass her targets and make others laugh.

Jynx has lived in her current mental health care home for nearly nine years now. They stop her from getting a job, meaning that she won't be able to get enough money to move out. They don't allow her over to friends' houses, basically confining her to the building. The only time she gets to go out is when she goes to her martial arts or dance classes. She takes Kendo on Mondays, Street Dancing on tuesdays, Kickboxing on Wednesdays, Taekwondo on Thursdays, Breakdancing on Fridays and Hip-hop dancing on Saturdays. On Sundays, she stays in her room for as long as she can, since the rest of them go to church. She then practices martial arts on the tree in the back garden.

She combines her dance and her martial arts in fights for graceful yet lethal attacks.

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 am

O RLY?
anyway, both accepted.
Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 am

Name: Simone Elthier (See-moan El-fee-air)
Special power: Mime, he can copy and replicate other people or monster's powers, attacks and skills.
Appearance:
The DisruptioN Animeb10
Bio/History: Simone's mother died giving birth to his now 14 year old sister, and his father died of an illness 2 years ago. He comes from a fairly rich family, and so has a vast amount of money left in a will from his parents. Him and his sister live together in the manor, with Maids and butlers serving as their parental guardians.
Simone himself is cheerful and acts rather clumsily, but usually knows exactly what he is doing, he is very intelligent, but underneath his friendly exterior he has some depression problems after the death of his father.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:48 am

Nice sign up~!
Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:59 am

The Insanity Factor wrote:
Nice sign up~!

Does this mean I'm in, or is it up to powerrave?
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:00 am

It's up to Rudi, but I'm pretty sure he'll accept too...

Once he gets his ass over here to look at it.
Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:29 am

*Taps foot..*

*Checks watch*

Hurry up! xD
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:38 am

downloading slows down everything here and i was busy with some stuff. but looks nice, accepted
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:29 pm

DP from PR!

going to bring in a new character on my side.

name: tamaki kousaka
skill/special power: - full control over 'The Demon Ocean'. she can summon it to earth anywhere. she also has demonic powers to relate to locking away demons and exorcisms. the use of these demonic powers is limited as her body can't handle it after a while, if used to much. sleeping a full night usually lifts all the strain. he knows when her limit is reached when she starts getting burn marks.
- good at kendo, wouldn't have trouble with a sword or with the 3 throwing knifes she always carries around.
- able to read and generate shadows. she sees everything in shadows. she already knows what people will do or say just before they do it, just because it stands written in the shadows for her. she can also see the shadows of things and being that are invisible. as she recently discovered, she can generate shadows. what she generates as i shadow, is real, but will be invisible further on. generated shadows can only interact with shadows, mean she can kill while you would just see her make odd movements.
Spoiler:
bio/history: when she was 19 years old, she started to practice kendo after having seen some advertisement for it. she thought it would be a good thing for her to distract her from the powers she had. instead, in all those years she has been building up the powers and gained complete control over them. she lives on her own in a big city. she has noticed some strange murders were going on, but never found it strange herself and just ignored it. when she meets people, she always looks at there shadow. nobody ever understood why.

Last edited by powerrave on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 am

I'm leaving much of this to sevrecy, much to the annoyance of Rudi, I should think.

Name: Satoshi and Hatoshi
Skill/Power: -
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: Satoshi and Hatoshi are mysterious men who seem to have a keen interest in Raziel, Jynx, Lee and Tamaki... or, in fact, anyone with powers. Their motives are yet to be revealed.

UPDATE: Satoshi and Hatoshi are identical twins. They make out that they're the same person to make their powers seem greater. Their motives are still unknown, as are their powers.

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Wed May 05, 2010 7:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 am

The Insanity Factor wrote:
I'm leaving much of this to sevrecy, much to the annoyance of Rudi, I should think.

Name: Satoshi and Hatoshi
Skill/Power: -
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: is a mysterious man who seems to have a keen interest in Raziel, Jynx, Lee and Tamaki... or, in fact, anyone with powers. His motives are yet to be revealed.

UPDATE: Satoshi and Hatoshi are identical twins. They make out that they're the same person to make their powers seem greater. Their motives are still unknown, as are their powers.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am

powerrave wrote:
DP from PR!

going to bring in a new character on my side.

name: tamaki kousaka
skill/special power:
- full control over 'The Demon Ocean'. she can summon it to earth anywhere. she also has demonic powers to relate to locking away demons and exorcisms. the use of these demonic powers is limited as her body can't handle it after a while, if used to much. sleeping a full night usually lifts all the strain. he knows when her limit is reached when she starts getting burn marks.
- good at kendo, wouldn't have trouble with a sword or with the 3 throwing knifes she always carries around.
- able to read and generate shadows. she sees everything in shadows. she already knows what people will do or say just before they do it, just because it stands written in the shadows for her. she can also see the shadows of things and being that are invisible. as she recently discovered, she can generate shadows. what she generates as i shadow, is real, but will be invisible further on. generated shadows can only interact with shadows, mean she can kill while you would just see her make odd movements.
Spoiler:
bio/history: when she was 19 years old, she started to practice kendo after having seen some advertisement for it. she thought it would be a good thing for her to distract her from the powers she had. instead, in all those years she has been building up the powers and gained complete control over them. she lives on her own in a big city. she has noticed some strange murders were going on, but never found it strange herself and just ignored it. when she meets people, she always looks at there shadow. nobody ever understood why.

added in the powers now.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 am

name: Chaos Darkblaze (no surprises there then)
skill/special power: kinesis (both elemental and normal(telekinesis))
appearance:
Spoiler:
bio/history: Chaos has a very good sense of humour but is 'strong on the outside but not all the way through' to quote the song lyric that sums him up perfectly. He watched his family tortured and murdered in front of him. When the creature hit him he felt a surge of energy as every element surged through him and was uncontrollably released all at once, his eyes were closed but he could see clearly as everything was devastated around him, creatures disintegrated, humans vaporised, buildings decimated. He then fell unconscious in the centre of a now desolate wasteland.He recently gained control over his powers but the remembrance of the destruction and pain he had caused still plague him today despite how he doesn't show it.

He is very friendly and willing to help people but he is infamous to some people, and word spreads fast, some people see his side of the story but others condemn him. Occasionally if his emotions reach a very high level an uncontrollable burst of the element related to the emotion is released (e.g. fire=anger, water= sadness, ice= sorrow etc.).on his right hand is a black leather glove and he has a large scar on his chest and both his arms. He occasionally finds a sadistic joy in killing, this is believed to be an infection from the demon that slashed up his arms and chest. Two of Chaos' greatest beliefs are that freedom is the only great thing we have so he took up parkour (freerunning) to maximise the freedom that he has and it speeds up travel. The second belief is that 'It is not over until everyone stops fighting' (can't remember where I heard that from... probably a game I recently finished, or maybe I made it up, the latter is least likely) so he never give up, this strong sense of determination has never left him and has got him through a lot of his battles.

(hope this is ok, sorry about the list style of the bio, I find it difficult to do it any other way)
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:27 pm

looks fantastic! accepted.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Is this based on a show or something, or is it anything goes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm

not based on anything. just something i once made up. pretty much anything goes, as long as it is acceptable. (shouldn't be to hard =P)
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:43 am

Where does it take place?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am

hmmm. i never really specified any place. pretty much just random i guess. already have two city's in here and we all are in the second one. only my Tamaki character actually lives in the second city tho.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Are villains allowed?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 am

depends on what you mean by villains. if you mean people like burglars and such, then yes i guess. but if you mean like being a fiend or a demon yourself... then it is a no.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:11 pm

What about this?

Spoiler:
Sorry about the lack of detail, I rushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 am

dude... a lack of detail... seriously...
i went Openmouth when i opened the spoiler.

well, with that character sheet, there is no way i could deny it.

you are accepted.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN 2lmum40

Character sheet

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:51 am

OMG

Flying_Chao, you are an Expert =D

You put more detail in than me

Can't wait for this *squeal*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The DisruptioN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next