Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:21 am

this where we try and live the American dream.

in other words, RPing happens here.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: i seem to be a frequent 'first RPing post' maker. why only me!!!!

RP:
darren sat on a rooftop, calmly waiting with binoculars in his hands. he looked at the picture of a certain man, one that he has to assassinate. he looked down and saw his target walking. he crossed the street and looked around him. i looked like he didn't want to be followed. he walked into an alleyway and darren got his silenced sniper-rifle ready. when the man walked around the corner, darren had fired. the bulled had hit the man in the head. the man fell down and was out of sight for the public. he then packed his weapon and other tools and got into the building. he got into an elevator. he heard some radio dj rant about living the american dream.

what a load of rubbish. i don't believe in the american dream. all we do is work, eat, sleep and try to be something. people are never happy and will never have enough.

the elevator reached bottom level and the doors opened. he walked out and exited the building. he got everything in his car and drove back home. his job for the day was done.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:06 am

Rokkinpo was bored. There'd been no customers for about an hour and she had nothing to do.

'This is lame,' she sighed, 'I wanna go and race...'

'No can do,' the boss replied, 'You work until five. That's the deal.'

Rokkinpo faceplanted on the counter in front of her.

'Goddammit people, I just need a few customers...' she drawled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:55 pm

"HOTDOGS!!!.... get your HOTDOGS here!.."
*sigh*" another slow day of selling hotdogs.. as long as there are no customers i might take a look at the files

Rob grabbed a few files from out of his coat and started to look at them

Ray Harley, CEO of the Los santos burger shot near santa maria beach.
goes to the beach after work regularly to relax.

let's take a look at the note... this is an important target for us, you needn't know why, when when he is dead do NOT contact us, we will know when it is done and you will get payed the agreed price of $200.000 you're $50.000 beforehand is not included.

ok, now time to wait till he appears...

"hotdogs!, get your fresh hotdogs here! fresh and warm!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) 2lmum40

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 am

'I'm hungry...' Rokkinpo complained, 'I'm hungry and thirsty and BORED.'

'I wanna go racing,' she added under her breath, 'If only some fucking customers would show up, I'd be outta here.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:25 am

OOC:you may all be lucky that i will not drive like i do in the GTA games. 3xR knows all about it (infernus in pay&spray, i had fun, he thought ragetoon FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-)... (correct me if i'm wrong.)

RP:
darren was slightly hasting to get home. he didn't want to be found with a sniper in his car, even if it was in a special casing. it didn't take long before he was at his house. he parked the car in the garage, got out with his stuff and went inside the house. he hid his weapons under his bed and went into the kitchen, noticing that he had some shopping to do. darren sighed and got to his car again. he drove out of the garage and drove away, using a remote to close the garage door. he now drove calmly as he didn't have much to hide now. he parked on the small parking lot in front of the 24/7 near the police station. he got inside and picked up a shopping basket. after some looked around he got what he needed and moved towards the counter.

say, am i the only one here that needs to do shopping? in the entire town? guess i can't denie that america is always full of surprises...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:15 pm

'Oh, finally,' Rokkinpo droned, standing up, 'It's as if they're all dead.'

She scanned the items through and told Darren the amount.

'Of course, they're not all dead,' she added, 'Just down at the beach or something stupid.'

'I still can't race though, dammit,' she added to herself under her breath.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 pm

darren got the needed amount of money out of his wallet and paid.

i don't know. probably trying to "live the american dream"... oh well. good luck surviving this day.

darren smiled, took his stuff and walked out of the store. he placed his stuff on the passengers seat and got behind the wheel. driving back home he saw a police officer running after someone. darren manoeuvred his car onto the pavement to block the culprits path. the culpritwanted to jump onto the car to go over it but fell off as darren quickly went into reverse. the officer was able to catch the culprit. then darren drove on to get home.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:32 pm

"ehmm yeah 1 hotdog with mustard please..."

"onehotdog coming up"
Rob looked at his face and noticed it was his target
[/i]damn its him but it's too busy here to kill him, maybe if...[/i]

"aww i'm sorry sir i'm all out of mustard... if you could walk with me to my car i got some mustard there, your hotdog is free

"no thanks i'll just wait here"

ok, customer is king."

fuck there's only one more way

Rob ducked an squeezed all of the mustard in a plastic box and put it in his pocket.
When he was walking to his car he pressed a button and his stand suddenly blew up.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:50 am

'Can I go home yet?' Rokkinpo drawled.

The manager shook his head. Rokkinpo sighed.

'How long left?' she asked lazily.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 am

darren looked out of the window when he heard the explosion. he saw smoke coming from the place.

pretty much another person who was sick of its life i guess. why do they always martydom when they want to let people know he can't take it anymore.

he got a coffee and turned on his television. just like always, a lot of useless shows. he looked at the news which was suddenly talking about an explosion on the funfair.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 am

As soon as she heard the explosion, Rokkinpo didn't hesitate to up from the shop and get in her Feltzer.

What she was going to do, she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 am

While rob was walking on his way home he got a call.

"nicely done, you fixed our computer problems well enough you get your bonus tomorrow"

"yes i always do my job right, call me again when you need another "pc" fixed"

Rob hung up and stood still in front of darren's house, he walked towards his car and took a portable lawn chair out of his trunk.
He walked towards darren's house and set the chair in front of the garage and sat on the chair and started chilling.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am

on the news, darren saw the exact location of where the explosion was. he knew it was where Rob always had his hotdog stand. then he heard rob outside.

hmmm... he is either lucky, or there is a bit more behind him. i'll just greet him like always... using the front of my house to chill.

darren walked outside after having turned off his television.

i know, that it was your stand that got blown up. how are you alive? and why do you always sit on the exact same location?
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:18 pm

"because this is the best part of the beach.. that's why, i was just on my way to my car when the explosion happened i was out of mustard.

i'm pretty lucky i guess.

i don't know who or what got it blown up but i'll just buy a new one and then i can back to business... i hope it doesn't happen too often, bad for business you know.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Rokkinpo raced past Beach Road but stopped when she heard the two men talking about the explosion.

She had nothing else to do, so she parked and decided to investigate some more.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:07 pm

you might also have to move to a different location with the stand. unless you can make the stand float on the hole. out of mustard... best method of surviving an explosion? oh well, that is america.

darren got a portable lawn chair out of his garage and got to sit next to rob.

i guess an attack on someone is normal these days. you know how those gangs keep fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:08 pm

'An attack on an ordinary citizen?' Rokkinpo asked, 'Quite unlikely really, even for Americans.'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 pm

"those gangs are nothing all they do is shooting each other, ,and i say let 'em.
the more they kill each other.. eventually there aren't that many people left you know.

if that happen problem solved.
just that the bad thing is that when they shoot they intend to bring innocents with them.
that's just not right.
but hey if lives throws shit it you, you dodge it and have to make the most of it.
so i say, i got the rest o' the day off, having no stand and all, it's nice weather i think i'll have a swim in the afternoon.
"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 am

Rokkinpo rolled her eyes and sat on the roof of her car lazily.

'I don't shoot,' she said, grinning, 'I hack and slash.'

'Then again, only in training,' she added.

Yeah, training on my targets, she added in her head.

'Well, I kinda got the rest of the day off too... though I might need to get home soon...' she finished, 'What do you boys do with your day?'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 am

"slack the day off i earned loads 'n loads o' money before i moved here from liberty got enough money to retire and do nothing for the rest of my life, but i get bored quite easily so i started my hotdog stand so i'll order a new one tonight and start working again when i received my new one.
and that's all i do
"

i can't tell them about my criminal past nor what i do here now except for selling hotdogs
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 am

i mainly also just slack around really. i help the police what i feel like it and actually get paid for it. the pay is pretty good actually.
and i better not tell what i actually do for a job...
other then this all, i have never been in liberty city before. before i got here i used to live in vice city. pretty colourful city on some places.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:16 am

'I'm a shop assistant,' Rokkinpo drawled, 'It's a boring job, but I got no other way to make money.'

No one else'll hire me with my track record, she added in her head.

'But, then again, everyone has a private life too...' she added, 'Well, 'cept me.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:59 pm

OOC: 5 sentences minimum rule, please stick to it. and i don't care if some other forum doesn't have that rule, here the rule is there.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:01 am

The Insanity Factor wrote:
'I'm a shop assistant,' Rokkinpo drawled, 'It's a boring job, but I got no other way to make money.'

No one else'll hire me with my track record, she added in her head.

'But, then again, everyone has a private life too...' she added, 'Well, 'cept me.'

'Anyway,' she continued, 'I'm technically not allowed out of work, so... I might as well either keep moving or go back.'

She got back in her car but didn't drive off just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)   Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto: The RP (can contain 18+ content... in the form of text.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next