Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay

Go down 
+3
Prompty-san
powerrave
H
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 am

Th RPing will be done here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 am

It was routine. Everyone was to go to the Main Hall. It was the first day at school.

As Jynx walked down the hallway, she spotted quite a few of her classmates. She ticked them off in her head.

Jovi
Amit
Achmed
Akhi
Rik
Ranto
Sickle

Hm. That's funny, she thought to herself, Sjonn's not here. Maybe he's already in the Main Hall.

Jynx sat down in the middle row, next to a guy she identified as Steve Lilo. Another boy, Lamren Monesh, sat down on her other side.

Soon the room was full.

But, without realising it, Jynx, Lamren, Steve, Salaina, Tomacina, Lauren, Shikasho and Schvaeley had managed to sit on the exact same row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Salaina entered the main hall with no scene at all. She slipped in and found a seat by herself away from all others, yet still in the same row. She was at least two or three seats away from any other students.. Her rose was in her hair and was a bluish color. She played with it idly as she sat there waiting for things to get underway. Her mind on nothing in particular other than annoyance at being here in the first place.

She looked around and tallied the other students with a keen eye. She wasn't a spy or anything, but she didn't miss many details. She liked to know her surroundings. She liked to be in control of the situation. At least as much control as she could have. She had read the list of people coming, and background checks. She was just that cautious about people. So she knew the names of the people in her row by the photos on their information she had read. Still knowing their info didn't tell her much about them. She would have to do some more people watching as she called it.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 pm

steve lilo was half asleep as people were coming in the class. with his cybernetic eye he was still able to see perfectly. when jynx sat down next to him he silently sighed and was quite for a few seconds until...

ffffffffFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ragetoon !!!!!!!!!!!- there goes my leaning table. now i just have to use one table to be lazy on.
'shut it dickface!' someone yelled from behind steve.
you shut the fuck up fagola! laziness pays!

then they were both quite again. steve went on with laying on his table with his head.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:11 am

Jynx's hair turned silver and she put her middle finger up at the one who'd yelled at Steve. She then waited for the announcement.
Back to top Go down
Prompty-san

Prompty-san

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay 33bh6k9
Name : Kawaiiko

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:21 am

Rushimaru rushed into the assembly hall and sat at the end of Jynx's row.

He was late... again.

He looked around, searching for his classmates.

The only people he noticed were Tomacina and the rest of the people on his row.

He badly wanted to pull a major prank, so he created an illusion on the stage of a giant flame hand sticking its middle finger up.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Tomacina really didn’t like sitting in the loud overcrowded room. She brought a book with her in case she needed something to do, but she couldn’t possibly read with all the noise around her. She would have preferred to sit alone, but she couldn’t see any more empty tables around anymore. Tomacina pulled her book out and pretended to read, so that no one would bother her. She cringed slightly at hearing some shouted swear words, and noticed her classmate Rushimaru sit down on the same row as her. “Wonder why he’s late…”, she thought to herself, and closed her book. She looked to the stage and saw... a giant flame hand sticking up its middle finger. She looked around for who could be doing it, even though she probably already knew…
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 pm

OOC: nice posts so far.

RP:
steve looked at the flaming middle finger and smiled.

yeaaaahhh... that's the way to go! we don't care, middle finger up in the air! but it's not social at all tho.

the one behind steve now really started to wonder if steve had mental problems or something. then again, he doesn't know about steve's history. somewhat nobody does.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:04 am

OOC: Okay, we're just waiting for Nermal to post and then I'll do the announcement.

Gonna go edit in some more NPCs and some info about them.

BIC: Jynx considered singing E Generation after that blatant reference, but decided against it, instead turning back to normal.

OOC: I give up with fonts. I'll use colours instead. Fonts are gay.

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strata

Strata

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:03 am

OOC: You forgot me. And your tags are wrong. They B spelled correcty. You must change that to please the American scum.

BIC: Lauren was bored. So she started warping reality around her. The one behind Steve suddenly lost all of his hair and most of his clothes, bar his underwear.

'That's the way to do it,' she said slyly, grinning.

She then warped reality around the middle finger that was up on stage, making it solid and with the common V swearing symbol instead of a middle finger.

It started to burn through the stage.

'Uh-oh,' Lauren sighed, making the fire hand back into an illusion, but animating it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:23 am

Lamren was fairly early to the Main Hall. Suddenly, he saw Lauren sit next to him, The girl from his house. On the other side was Jynx, someone who he didn't know personally, however, he had heard of her before. Lamren's eyes, however, were fixed on Lauren. She was very beautiful, and he couldn't stop staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Strata

Strata

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Lauren glanced sideways at Lamren, tutting slightly. She then decided to have some fun.

She warped reality around Lamren, trying to make him use his powers. She couldn't b bothered doing much else and just sat looking at the flaming hand, waiting for something to happen.

She wanted some action.

Last edited by Strata on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Salaina saw the events going down and debated giving them something of a show. She rarely had any compulsion at all to do something stupid and stand out-ish. She subdued the useless thoughts and kept herself from doing anything. It wasn't worth it to give up the advantage of no one knowing her powers. She wondered who was in charge to leave so many kids here unsupervised and acting out. It really was stupid of them. There could be only one reason. They wanted to see what the children could do. A sort of pre-analysis of their abilities. Salaina wasn't giving them that luxury with herself.she stayed silent through the warping middle finger, shouts, and every other bit of raucous activity.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:52 pm

'Quiet down, everyone!' a voice exclaimed.

Shikasho's eyes widened dramatically. He recognised that voice. Well, so did everyone else in the room bar the first years.

But Miss Suzimi had been in a coma for three months.

Most of the others didn't know it - after the death of the previous Headteacher, Miss Suzimi was rumoured to have taken a holiday. However, Shikasho, Jynx and Schvaeley knew the truth. Miss Suzimi had absorbed the previous Headteacher's powers and landed herself in a coma.

A single petal landed on the stage and instantly the hand of fire vanished, replaced by a beautiful red-haired woman - Miss Suzimi.

OOC: No more time today. Post your reactions or something.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:16 am

Steve was amazed at how the hand was removed just like that. He looked with his cybernetic eye in every mode it had, but didn't see anything but Miss Suzimi.

Hmm... How did she do it. I can't seem to detect anything there. I like the strange powers and odd creatures here, but what the hell is this kind of place. What will they be teaching me here? Hopefully more about that pokemon thing that i have.

Steve stayed quite for the rest of the time. He was now wondering to much about everything.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Jynx looked at the confusion written all over Steve's face. She decided to help him a bit.

'Miss Suzimi's first power is negation,' she explained, 'That means she can negate anyone's powers.'

'However,' she added, 'Mis Suzimi now has a lot of powers tha nobody knows about... it might end up quite interesting.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:00 am

Lamren was still staring at Lauren, when all of a sudden, Lauren's eyes opened wide, and she looked gobsmacked.

Lamren turned the way in which she was staring, and saw this "Miss Suzimi".

Upon closer inspection, it looked like she was surrounded by a white aura, which looked distinctly like a phoenix.

Confused, he turned to Lauren, and asked 'What's going to happen next? And who is she?'
Back to top Go down
Strata

Strata

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:04 am

'She's Miss Suzimi,' Lauren replied, 'She's a Guardian of this castle and probably the most powerful power user. Ever.'

She turned to Lamren.

'However, when the previous Headteacher died, she absorbed his powers and fell into a coma,' she explained, 'That was before the holidays and Shikasho forecast it to be near permanent, due to the vast array of powers she now has.'

She looked sideways at Shikasho.

'Shikasho isn't usually wrong,' she added, 'His predictions are always spot-on, due to his foresight as the Akuaganetto Vessel.'

OOC: I talked to Jya about this one. She was the one who told me about that stuff, it was in the original and I wasn't controlling her characters. So it's not godmodding, right?
Back to top Go down
Prompty-san

Prompty-san

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay 33bh6k9
Name : Kawaiiko

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:46 am

'I wouldn't go that far,' Rushimaru replied, resting his head between Lamren and Lauren's seats. He'd used illusions to get from his seat to where they were - namely the illusion of phasing, making him look like a ghost, 'She's powerful, but the Ganetto Warlock was the strongest ever. And his legacy's passed on to only a few... Though his ancestry's spread far and wide, they all attend this school.'

'At least I think so,' he added.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:20 am

Strata wrote:
'She's Miss Suzimi,' Lauren replied, 'She's a Guardian of this castle and probably the most powerful power user. Ever.'

She turned to Lamren.

'However, when the previous Headteacher died, she absorbed his powers and fell into a coma,' she explained, 'That was before the holidays and Shikasho forecast it to be near permanent, due to the vast array of powers she now has.'

She looked sideways at Shikasho.

'Shikasho isn't usually wrong,' she added, 'His predictions are always spot-on, due to his foresight as the Akuaganetto Vessel.'

OOC: I talked to Jya about this one. She was the one who told me about that stuff, it was in the original and I wasn't controlling her characters. So it's not godmodding, right?

OOC: Well, in truth, he IS Akuaganetto, but your character never figured that out and kept with that story, so that's fine.
And most things that happened in the ONMF version will happen here. No worries about that.

BIC: 'Yes, well, I really thought it was going to be permanent,' Shikasho pointed out, 'She wouldn't want to harm anyone...'

'Maybe Suzaku had something to do with it,' Schvae commented, 'You know how he is with meddling in the other Guardians' business.'

'You sayin' somethin' 'bout me?' a voice asked as a tan-skinned redhead materialised behind Schvae and Shikasho, who both nearly jumped out of their seats comically. He grabbed the back of the chair in front of him, jumped, spun his axis, and landed sitting in the chair in one smooth movement.

'If you're meaning about Miss Suzimi,' he said, 'I didn't do anything. She sensed danger and awoke by herself.'

'The school's been quiet over the holidays, so I've had no reasons to wake her,' he added.

'Aren't you ever bored, Suzaku?' Jynx asked, 'I mean, you spend every holiday here by yourself. The castle's always in tip-top condition when we come back, nothing out of place.'

'Imagine you're inside your own body and bored as hell. Except you're the manifestation of a castle or something like that. Messing up the castle would mess up you, right? 'Cause it's your body,' Suzaku replied, 'See my point?'

'Of course,' he added, 'That doesn't mean that I didn't have fun,' he added, 'I think I evaporated about a gallon of water and incinerated a few fish, just to annoy Malfonse.'

Shikasho and Schvaeley facepalmed.

'Oh, and I kept Celebi well-fed and played with him too,' he added, 'Not to mention that Akazu needed a playmate, so I played with him some of the time too.'

'Now then everyone,' Miss Suzimi announced, 'As usual, the rules will be posted on the noticeboard in the canteen and the dorm rules and other notices on the dorm noticeboards. As usual, there is no entrance into the Fifth Corridor, except on explicit permission.'

'As you all know,' she added, 'At the end of last year, some of the Third Years - now Fourth Years - demolished the Southern Temple in what seemed to be an act of revenge against its corresponding Guardian-'

'Damned hypocrites,' Suzaku muttered under his breath with an underlying tone of anger.

'-so, as punishment, all of the Fourth Years will undergo an aura test to find the culprits. The culprits will then rebuild the Temple to exactly how it was - without using their powers.'

Shikasho and Schvaeley high-fived. They would have fun with this, as they would be part of the team running the aura tests. All of the Fourth Years complained in some way.

'Also,' Miss Suzimi continued, instantly silencing the room, 'Schvaeley Middata and Shikasho Nettaiya will be choosing the aura testers out of all the senior years. Sixth Years will all be assigned their First Year partners and will be required to show them the ropes for the first month or so.'

'As for the issue of the new Headteacher,' she added, 'That is not in my hands. The Union will be electing a new Head for this school and he or she should be decided upon within the next few days. Until then, I am standing in as Head. If you have any concerns, feel free to come to me.'

'You have the rest of the day off,' she finished, before disappearing.

'Yes!' Suzaku cheered, punching the air in victory, 'No school today!'
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Tomacina couldn’t help but feel like she had missed out on something. She would have to read up on these “aura tests”. She could actually probably do it today, since there apparently wasn’t going to be any school. However, she didn’t want to be the first to stand up and walk away, nor try to fight through the herd of students who would soon migrate out of the room. So she just continued to sit and read her book.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:57 am

(I'll just shoehorn myself in after this event)

Chaos

I walk through the halls back to my room. I pick up my weapons and go to leave when I hear a tweet. "hello Akazu" I say walking over to the window. I stroke the little red sparrow on the cheek (I at least assume it's a little red sparrow like in the other one). You can never be too prepared, I just need to make sure that I leave enough time for recovery. In fact I may as well train outside today since the suns shining. I jump out of the window and begin levitating just before I hit the ground. well at least that works I think to myself as I let myself drop to the ground.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 am

OOC: Yes, Akazu is a small red sparrow when in his animal form. In human form, he is a young boy with tanned skin and red hair who wears a school uniform (Like this guy (Of course, you should never compare him to Tokio personality-wise as he is not an idiot, unlike Tokio))

BIC: Miss Suzimi left the hall and returned to her classroom.

Suzaku materialised behind her as she closed the door.

'So...' he said, surprising her as she turned around once more, 'How did you manage to arouse yourself from your coma? More to the point, why?'

'An evil is coming, Suzaku,' Miss Suzimi replied, walking over to her desk and sitting down, 'If it was up to me, I'd nip it in the bud, but it's not.'

'However,' she added, 'We'll need some form of counter-attack.'

'I think I know what you're implying...' Suzaku commented.

'We bring back the star system,' Miss Suzimi confirmed, 'We'll need to arrange some kind of tournament or test.'

'After the aura test, we should arrange it with Shikasho and Schvae,' he pointed out, 'Not to mention the other Heads of House and Prefects.'

'I wil leave you to sort that out,' Miss Suzimi replied, smiling.

Suzaku nodded and disappeared and a light swirl of flame.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Tomacina went straight to the library as soon as the halls had cleared. She pushed open the heavy wooden entrance door and walked into the old fashioned room. She peered in and, to her delight, no one was inside. She went inside for a closer inspection, but still found that there was no one in the entire room. “Odd, its not usually this empty…” she thought. “Well, no reason to be wasting time. Now, where should I start my search?” She decided that reading about the school itself would be a good start, and began looking through all of the books. After a few minutes of searching, she found a book about the island’s history. Tomacina started skimming through the pages and stopped at a map of the island, before going back to the beginning to start reading. She sidled over to the comfy chair in the far corner of the room and sat down. She released her Ariados so it could stretch its legs out, but also so it could stand guard and tell her if anyone was coming into the room. Tomacina began to read the prologue, only to find that it wasn't written in English! Annoyed, she put the book back and started looking for another one.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Chaos

"Would you mind sparring with me?" I say to Akazu who tweets in response. He turns to his human form "please could you make sure to defend yourself" I say to Akazu.
"Oh I shouldn't worry about that too much" he says encasing himself in an impenetrable fire "now begin". I dash at Akazu and draw my sword, I slam it against his left arm and it rebounds. Right arm, left arm, chest, head. "Wait" Akazu says "I have somewhere that I need to be now so I'll see you later" Akazu then returns to his animal form and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay   Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble at Bay - Beginners' RolePlay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next