Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 13 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The DisruptioN - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

'Knock knock~' the man chimed, 'Someone should tell that idiot that the door's locked.'

'Give it a rest, Enki. Everyone knows you like to play mindgames,' Jynx replied, before stopping herself.

The man grinned, his red eyes glinting.

'I knew you'd figure it out soon enough, kiddo,' he said, half-mockingly, 'Even if you don't know anything about your powers.'

'Patterns,' Jynx corrected him, 'So then, Enki, how do I get out of here?'

'You'll have to fight me,' Enki replied, smirking, 'Which is where our little bet comes in.'

(OOC: Enki is Chaos' character, so Chaos controls him from now on, kaykay?)

---

Suzaku's eyes narrowed.

'So, new guy,' he said, motioning to Chaos (Shigo), 'How long've you been standing there and where's the other kid, Chaos, gone?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 13 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 am

Enki-Jynx thing

So here's our bet. Enki Grinned, If you win I'll free you. But if you lose, I'll kill all of them. Don't worry I had exactly the same bet with Chaos. So do we have a deal? Enki was still grinning evilly.

Shigo- everyone else

Me and Chaos swapped places. He went to try to help Jynx. Shigo said pulling his right arm back slightly in an attempt to conceal it. He has currently decided to look around for a bit. My name's Shigo Masamura by the way.

Chaos-Shigo(thoughts)

I continue walking through the maze looking at each of the doors. None of these seem to be really interesting. Wait... what the fuck is this! I look at the door in front of me 'Chaos Darkblaze' If I'm in my dreamworld how can I go to my dreamworld.
You're in my dreamworld, yours is still... 'under construction'. Your mental scarring was too great, your greatest 'inner demon' is there. It's the part of you that blames yourself, incidentally it is very strange that it is technically holy.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 am

'Meh, sure,' Jynx replied, 'It's not like I care for them or anything, so that fine by me.'

Truth be told, she did care. But she couldn't - wouldn't - let her emotions stop her from anything. She was too unpredictable for that; too brash and reckless.

---

'He won't manage to get into her mind,' Suzaku pointed out, 'It's locked, and has been forever. No one but a mind reader and herself can go in there. Oh, and Enki, but he can do whatever the heck he wants.'

'I've accessed her dreamworld before,' Satoshi commented, 'It's all black, the only things standing out are the white lines that mark out the scenery in her current location. It's like the mind of-'

'An experiment, yes,' Suzaku finished, 'Because that's what she is. That's why her powers are so shallow at the moment. If she could unlock her true potential, who knows what she could do?'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 am

Enki-Jynx

Enki took a small ball out and threw it in the air and catching it again. He repeats this while he says Well if you're sure, lets begin. He caught the ball once more and dashed at Jynx. The ball turned into a hammer which he swung directly at Jynx's chest. The smirk never fading from his face.

Shigo-everyone else

Still attempting to hide his arm Shigo says Well I think he knows that now. He is currently exploring my dreamworld. Well technically he may be about to enter his. Shigo looks around cautiously. Either being paranoid about the others or believing he heard something. Or it might have been both.

Chaos-Shigo(thought)

What am I supposed to do if these guys try to kill me when they find out what I am
They haven't done that to me yet. You should be fine as long as you don't attack them. Anyway time to find out what this thing is, and why it's screwing with my head.
Well lets put it this way, you know Enki's mind game about killing all demons and half demons. Well this person actually feels that way which is why she's doing what she's doing.
Well then, I'll just have to kill her and stop her screwing with my mind. But first what can you tell me about her.
Her element is light, she has wings, she uses a spear that's basically it.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Jynx smirked and ducked flawlessly, as if in time to an inaudible rhythm.

'We need some music to spice this up a bit,' she said, 'Let's see if I've got this mastered yet...'

U.N. X-Fanatical Remix started playing from nowhere and Jynx gathered her energy and entered attack mode (attack pose, full sight, impeccable speed, sharp senses and nulled pain) and started punching and kicking Enki in time to the music, each fast "dull" note being a punch and each ending "sharp" note being a kick. The speed of her assault gave Enki little time to react and was enough to knock him back somewhat.
She didn't stop this until the music had ended, at which point she stopped to catch her breath and shifted into full defense mode.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:55 am

OOC: I'll ignore the mistake that if you had ducked then the hammer would have hit you in the face since it was going for your chest Razz

BIC:
Enki-Jynx

Just a friendly hint. Kick what is exposed rather than the severely armoured chest and legs. Enki then dashed towards Jynx once more. Just before he reached her he created a large energy blast underneath Jynx which threw her into the air (not godmodding since it would have been undodgeable anyway). He then transformed the hammer into a gun and shot repetitively a Jynx before finally turning it into a sword and dashing at her for a multi-hit combo.

Chaos-Shigo(thoughts)

Out of interest, what is her name?
Senbi.
Never heard of her, is she anything to do with mythology?
Nah, she's just an angel that screws with peoples heads by interfering with their dreamworlds. And even if you know that what she is saying is bullshit she still has the ability to make you believe it. She controls the light element, as well as peoples thoughts and feelings. The last thing being that she wields a very long spear called divinus, it's made out of an ore called luminarium, only found in one of the many heavenly realms, or in certain people's dreamworld.
Kay then, random name, random weapon, fuck with mind, kill her, get better, that the gist of it?
pretty much, yeah.

I start to push at the door to my own dreamworld. You forgot to mention one teensy weensy detail. My dreamworld is locked, would you mind telling me how to unlock it.
Since I'm not allowed to directly tell you, look at anything interesting about that door and use your elemenst. Work the rest out for yourself. I sigh and look at the door. Gold, not much interesting. Split up into eight segments, each portraying elements, fire, water, ice, thunder, earth, wind, light and dark. In each segment there is a jewel. Well... if I'm right then this should work. I create fire in my hand and place my finger on the relating jewel. The jewel turns a deep red and I hear a click. I do the same for each of the other elements and the door still doesn't open. what the hell have I done wrong? My eyes scan over the image again and again until I notice something. A jewel between light and dark, twilight. I create a small amount of twilight in my right hand and place it against the jewel. It takes a gradient shade of orange from light to dark to light again. I hear one final click and the door starts to open. I'm coming for you bitch.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:17 am

OOC:
chaosmancer wrote:
OOC: I'll ignore the mistake that if you had ducked then the hammer would have hit you in the face since it was going for your chest Razz

Ever heard of a dodgeroll? =P

BIC: Jynx smirked

'I wasn't aiming to damage you,' she said, as her smirk turned into a grin.

After all the attacks had hit Jynx, she simply dropped to the floor. She was still weak from her fight with Suzaku, but had to put on a brave face to fool Enki.

But she had all she needed.

She got up slowly and concentrated. A small sphere appeared in her hands and transformed into a hammer. She rushed at Enki and swung the hammer at his chest.

The attacks she'd thrown were just guises to hide two things: the water she'd been blasting at the armour to weaken it and that she was carefully analysing and remembering Enki's every move, to use against him.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 am

Enki-Jynx

Enki rolled perfectly to dodge the hammer blow. Since we're copying each others moves he smiled. If that girl's doing what I think she's doing, then she is foolish, but we will see. Right now it's time for a bit more messing with her mind, or making her think she's more powerful Enki lets out a small chuckle. He then backflips into the air and throws multiple balls of energy at Jynx. At least Chaos had done some significant hits by now.

Chaos-Shigo(thoughts)

The light that comes through the opening of my dreamworld is blinding. I step through to see my hometown, as it used to be. What the hell is this. I walk through, seeing all of the familiar faces. As I continue through, my surroundings distort the once human faces become disfigured, charred, and cut. They look at me accusingly and disapprovingly. In a flash of light I am suddenly on my knees. I feel something cold touch the underside of my chin, and something sharp just touching my windpipe.

I look up to see a spear, and a woman with angel wings holding it to my neck. What is your purpose here nephilim.
My dreamworld isn't it, Senbi?
Insolent brat. You should show more respect
Hmmm... let me think about that for a moment. I tilt my head to the left and then to the right. No, I don't think so. I smile.
You sonofabitch. She pulls the spear back and just before she thrusts it back towards my neck I roll to the right and kick her legs from beneath her, I then backflip and land on the corner of one of the ruined buildings.

You do know they never forgave you right? She smiles as she gets back to her feet.
What do you mean?
Your friends, your family, they all curse your name as they rot in the demon world for eternity. What happened to them is your fault, nephilim.
Stop talking about them that way, and stop trying to mess with my mind. In my eyes, you are the angel equivalent of a right wing nutjob. But if I kill you then it's over, then I, and everyone else who you are screwing with will be free. Then maybe I can finally get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 pm

OOC: no idea where you people are in time now, i kinda stopped following after a while. but i'm going on with a normal morning time. then F_C may also have something to do, i hope.

RP:
the following morning, lee woke up rather surprised. tamaki was laying all over the bed and was using lee as a hug-able pillow.

unbelievable. she sleeps that well even after what happened last evening. atleast she has a better night them me then. and i can't really move much now.

several minuted later, tamaki woke up and was a bit surprised that she was holding lee. she quickly let go of lee, her face turned red a bit. lee got up and looked at tamaki.

don't worry. i guess you just had a nice dream.
e...e...e... ehh... ohyeah, last night we were interrupted by that fiend and that trespasser. now we didn't get to have s- our conversation on our powers.
yeah... wait what?
i eeerrrr... make some breakfast, yes that is what i'm going to do.
shouldn't you first put on some clothes and wash up?

tamaki was starting to sweat a bit and her face got redder. lee meanwhile got his clowthes on and got himself washed up a but. tamaki soon just followed. she thought for a minute, remembering her dream. it made her think, was it really such a nice dream? or was it pure hell. lee in the meantime was already downstairs and decided that it would be better if he got breakfast ready.

you know how much comments i can now make just to tease you?
oh shut up. and quite down a bit if you still decide to talk, i don't want tamaki to know that you are still able to do this much.
you call talking out loud and seeing how you two sleep together much?
yes, you need to be limited even more. whatever you are planning to do with me, it isn't happening. you are stuck in your cage and i can even use your power.

tamaki had already come downstairs, but hid behind a corner to hear who he was talking to.

yes i know all about you draining my power, being stuck in this damn cage of that crazy women and all other shit!
yeah, shout all you want. it's not helping. now be a nice whatever the hell and shut it.

the fiend kept quite. it was annoyed, but knew he wouldn't be able to do anything against it. tamaki was lightly shaking over the idea of the fiend still being active like this. it just didn't seem right. normally, they aren't supposed to be able to do anything.

Last edited by powerrave on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 pm

'Yeah, but I'm not Chaos,' Jynx replied stoically, narrowly dodging all but one of the energy blasts, which hit her square in the chest, 'My patterns don't match his powers in skill level. I'm just a kid with true senses, he's a kid with proper decent powers. If I were like him, I wouldn't be doing this the way I am.'

She was sent crashing into a tree and was left barely conscious. But she had to fight. She had to win. For her friends.

She got up once more, breathing heavily and dispersed the hammer.

'I'm no good at using my powers to fight, especially against someone armoured,' she continued, 'I know my faults, but not how to overcome them. I know my weaknesses, but not how to fix them.'

She just stood there. She didn't have the energy to move far, and that was obvious. Her breathing was heavy and she was bleeding heavily. Her clothes were tor to shreds from a mix of her fight with Suzaku and er fight with Enki.

She barely had the energy to stand, but she had to give it a shot.

She went to move forward, to run at Enki, but fell to one knee instead.

I... have to win... For my friends...

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Samantha awoke slowly, to the sound of birds chirping outside. She checked the time on the watch. She had overslept a bit, but the watch didn’t have any messages on it, so she hadn’t missed anything. She opened communication.
“I am now awake.”
“Good. The targets show no sign of retreat, so you don’t have to go there right away. However, we still want you in the area. Finish your stay there and get something to eat, we will contact you later regarding the mission.”
Samantha closed communication and put the watch back on the nightstand. She stayed in the bed for a while, before finally deciding to get out of it. She noticed the phone, with the number for room service on it. She called and ordered herself some breakfast. The person on the other end had said it would take a bit longer than usual, but they should have the food in the next ten or so minutes.
Samantha put down the phone, and walked over to the window. She lifted the curtains a little and peered outside. From what she could see, it was a beautiful sunny day. She let go of the curtain and went back over to the nightstand, where she picked up a travel magazine. She ripped a page out of it, and ripped the page into multiple strips. She would later change these into money to pay for the breakfast. She knew that she probably wouldn’t get another chance, so she stepped into the tub and took a shower. Unlike the bath earlier, she focused on getting clean rather than simply relaxing.
Afterwards, she was drying her hair when she heard a knock at the door. Samantha quickly wrapped the towel around herself, went to the door, and peered through the keyhole. She opened the door when she realized it was her breakfast being delivered. She took the food inside, gave the man the fake money, and closed the door in his face before he could finish his remark about her legs.

Meanwhile, someplace far away…
The car came to a stop in front of the building with two security guards standing in front of it, both carrying submachine guns. One of the uniformed guards went over to the car and opened the door, and then stepped to the side. Two similarly uniformed men emerged from inside, carrying an unconscious man between them. They went inside the building, straight to the elevator. One of the guards pulled out a key, entered it into a lock, and turned it. A terminal then promptly opened, revealing a fingerprint scanner. The guard put his hand on it, and then waited. From a speaker a voice began speaking.
“State your mission code and status, please.”
“00034781. Lieutenant, we successfully managed to capture and transport him without any difficulty. As far as the public knows, a local police force captured a drug dealer and sent him away to prison. He doesn’t have any friends, so nobody is asking any questions. We have kept him under heavy sedation, but he is resisting at a formidable level. Forgive me for asking, but why does he matter so much?”
“You know I can’t tell you that… Transfer him to the guards in sublevel V24. We will make sure you don’t have to capture him again! You have done your duty well. The Colonel might even promote you for your patience in this matter!”
The elevator started moving down, and proceeded closer and closer to sublevel V24...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:12 am

Enki-Jynx

Enki walked up to Jynx very arrogantly and cockily. Seems as though you have failed. a valiant effort though. He continued walking forwards, smiling even more maniacally than before. He held his sword out, the tip touching Jynx's throat. I probably shouldn't underestimate her like I did with Chaos. Each time I thought that I had beaten him, he would come back more and more powerful. I mustn't let my guard down, but at the same point I should also make it look like my guard is down.

Chaos-Shigo(thoughts)

Shall we begin then I taunt her. She dashes at me and I backflip out of the way. As I do, Dragonforce's Through the Fire and Flames plays out of nowhere. Where's that music coming from?
My dreamworld, my rules. She flies high into the air, taunting while throwing balls of light. Well that's hardly fair. I create a burst of wind launching me directly opposite her, darting between all of the balls. I then create a large beam of darkness, shooting it at point blank range, sending her hurtling back to earth. I create a platform of wind directly below me to keep me midair. She flies towards me once more, repetitively thrusting her spear towards me, I dodge each one perfectly, I then shoot multiple fireballs at her. This sends her smouldering back down to the ground, she lands severely on her head. Suffering noticeable internal and external bleeding. God, this is easier than Enki, and he was holding back. I at least expected you to put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:10 am

Jynx closed her eyes and sighed.

'Yep,' she said, smiling sincerely, 'You win...'

Suddenly, a large bolt of lightning struck both opponents and blasted Enki back. It completely obliterated Jynx's body, destroying her as the energy coursed down the strike.

A brilliant white light shone through the blue and purple blast and lit everywhere, temporarily blinding Enki with the sheer brightness of it. When the light faded, the beam faded too, and someone who looked completely different stood where Jynx had been. She walked forward towards Enki and music faded in - Resistance by High and Mighty Color. She moved in pace to the music, slow and graceful. Cracks appeared on the ground where she stepped, and a strong wind whipped around her but didn't seem to affect her at all, as her hair didn't move even slightly. The footprints she left glowed like embers of a fire and stormclouds brewed in the black sky.

'I must win,' she said calmly, raising her hand. A ball of multicoloured energy started to form in her palm, swirling inside itself like a vortex, yet never breaking its spherical shape, 'For my friends... I must win!'

She fired her energy ball at Enki at near point-blank range and then did a backflip onto her hands, aiming to bring her feet down on Enki's head with a crash (Not godmodding, I didn't say that it hit). Without stopping, she then created/materialised a metal kendo staff and started attacking Enki to the beat of the music.

---

Jynx's body started to crack and break all over its surface. A thin film of light then enveloped her body and she transformed into her new form.

Suzaku looked over at Chaos (Shigo) and looked confused. He then walked over to Shigo and waved a hand in front of his face.

'Hey, new guy, you've gone a bit blank,' he said, 'Did you just notice what the heck just happened or what?'

Satoshi facepalmed.

---

A small beep echoed throughout the lab.

'She has unlocked her true powers, it seems...'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am

Enki-Jynx

And just like Chaos she has come back from certain defeat. Enki thought leaning backwards slightly while bringing his hand up to block Jynx's blow. He then pushes hard. Come to me masamune! He holds his hand in the air and the katana appears in his hand. it seems that you might be doing basically the same as Chaos. He just wouldn't die either. Enki dashes at Jynx and brings masamune down in an overhead slash.

Chaos-Shigo(thoughts)

I lower myself to the corner of a building tauntingly. Come on you can do better than that. I sprint and jump off of the side of the building. I then leapfrog over her, kick her in the back of the head with both feet. I place my hands on the edge of the next building and backflip onto the top of another ruined building. She flies forwards due to the momentum and her face severely connects with the edge of the stonework. Hmm... don't talk much anymore do you? Oh well, time to end this.
I create a dark dagger in my hand and stab Senbi, she disintergrates. Well that was bloody easy. Don't let your guard down, I have a bad feeling.
Don't worry, I'm perfectly safe, and I never let my guard down.

I lean to the right and a spear Just misses me. Hello real Senbi, Nice illusion back there, nearly had me fooled.
Dammit nephilim, why won't you just fucking die
Firstly, the name is Chaos Darkblaze, and for the short duration that you will live I want you to remember it. and secondly, is that really the language that an angel should take on? Also you might want this back. I pick up the spear and throw it to her handle first. Get out of there, she is nothing like the illusion she made.
Oh come on, she can't be much different than that piece of crap illusion.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:53 am

tamaki kept silent for a bit. she waited with going around the corner.

why hasn't he mentioned this to me? t-this is against anything that is normal. i-i'll just keep quite about it. maybe he will mention it some time.

after she calmed down a bit, she came from around the corner, looking happy as she normally does.

you have a good timing, and a good mood. breakfast is ready.
good, i've gotten quite hungry really.

they started eating breakfast. both didn't really say much. then tamaki remembered what date it was.

oh, i nearly forgot, but today were going somewhere.
why that? and where?
well... it has been several years... since... ... ...
since what?
since my parents died. it is also the day the my sister, Yui, got moved to a place where crazy people go. you know, a room with mattresses everywhere.
oh... i feel sorry for you. so why is she in a padded cell?
lets just say she was a bit to open about herself and what she saw.
i see.

then the two were done with breakfast, they cleaned up everything and got ready to leave. tamaki putting her throwing knifes in her back pocket and lee equipped himself with his katana in the bag. both, completely invisible for those who also can't see fiends and demons. then they went out, to walk to the place where they would visit Yui.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:26 am

Jynx simply raised her kendo staff to block the attack.

'I cannot lose,' she said calmly, 'For the sake of my friends' lives, I cannot afford to lose.'

She closed her eyes and a green liquid enveloped her left fist. She punched Enki in the chest. The acid surrounding her hand was strong enough to easily corrode through armour, and Enki was pretty much stuck, making this unavoidable. She then dispersed the kendo staff and flipped backwards, before creating a metal bow and firing three flaming arrows at Enki, aiming for where she'd just hit. She then surrounded her arms with fire and fired a huge burst of fire straight at Enki, enough to hit everywhere on his body.

---

A shiver went up Suzaku's spine.

'Something's happening... My DNA...' he said, before noticing the look both Satoshi and Hatoshi shared. They were looking at Shigo's demon arm, with a look that could only be described as "Oh-god-I've-just-found-chocolate", 'Oh brother...'

---

'Interesting... your armour didn't corrode at all...' Jynx said stoically.

She tapped the floor with her foot and fire sprang from it and raced towards Enki, trapping him in a ring of enclosing flame. Her eyes glowed purple momentarily.

---

Satoshi and Hatoshi got up and rushed towards Shigo, as if going to eat his arm. Suzaku got in the way just in time, and grabbed them both in something similar to a stranglehold.

'Leggo!' Satoshi protested.

'We want our chocolate!' Hatoshi complained.

'Are you NUTS!?' Suzaku growled, 'Have you seen that thing? It's all bluey-red and shiny!'

'We don't care about the packaging!' Satoshi objected.

'We'll eat that too!' Hatoshi announced.

Suzaku sighed, released the twins from their stranglehold, and punched them both on the head.

'Get a brain between you and you'll be doing better,' he said.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 am

Jynx-Enki

I'll tell you the same thing I told Chaos when he asked why I wasn't dead. I am a God. Do you think that a god would wear earthly armour. This is made out of the heavenly material-luminarium. I believe Chaos knows of something else made of that now. But then again he is about to be injured quite badly. Enki raises his hand and teleports out from the flames. You shouldn't have forgotten about my ability to teleport, how else do you think I got here since the door's locked. Enki creates a perpetual energy around Jynx, acting as antigravity, slows movement and makes it difficult to move. Enki then dashes straight at the now slowed Jynx extending his sword horizontally.

Shigo-Everone else

My arm is not edible. Shigo states with a look on his face that says 'hmmm... I wonder what this would taste like'. He even slightly extends his tongue and brings his arm slightly closer to his face before resisting the urge. If you'll excuse me I have to go to sleep, urgent reasons, don't ask. And with that said Shigo backflips onto the stonework and falls asleep almost instantly. He opens his eyes Please could you make sure they don't gnaw at my arm. He then shuts his eyes once more.

Chaos-Shigo(thoughts?)

I use wind to dash at Senbi, overconfident that this battle would be as easy as the last one. She dashes to the left at blinding speed and throws a single stab my way. It just misses me. I then throw multiple elemental balls in her direction which she skillfully moves out of the way of before shooting a single beam of light at me which hits me directly in the chest. You're outmatched neph- I mean Chaos I flip midair onto a single pillar that is all that's left of one of the buildings.
Good you remembered.
Who am I to deny a man his dying wish? She hurls the spear directly at me. I catch it between my index and middle finger of my right hand This battle's far from over
It's closer to the end than you may think.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 am

Jynx smiled. The sword hit her badly, but she didn't care. Her eyes glowed black and she jumped slowly and managed to break the perpetual energy, having tilted her head back as far as it would go. She then slammed her head against Enki's, the combined force of just released bounds of energy and dashing making this a very powerful Glasgow Kiss. Blood trickled down from the impact point on Jynx's forehead.

But, the reason she'd done that was torment. Memories were flashing through Enki's mind, memories of Jynx's past - the same memories that had flashed through Suzaku's head, but this time they had an added effect. They were physically painful, not just mentally.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 am

Enki-Jynx

Enki grabbed his head from the force of the headbutt Fucking hell you've been through some very strange shit. And this will be sore in the morning whether or not I'm a god. Enki Staggered backwards. He smiled as he heard a voice cry out Sonofabitch!
Heheheh. Looks like our 'little bet is now only going to be the lives of four people. He spun his sword and shook his head. Can I just once again comment on the stuff you've been through. never seen anything like it before. including battling your own 'brother'. Oh well it'll all be over soon.

Chaos-Shigo (thoughts?)

The staff de-materialised from my hand and reappeared in Senbi's. She dashed forwards, too fast for me to dodge. The spear pierces right through my torso. Sonofabitch!I yell loud enough to be heard multiple dreamworlds away. My breathing becomes slightly heavier. You misssed. Surely you should have gone for the heart or the head. Stabbing me there is pointless. I grimace and quickly put ice to clot the blood and stop the bleeding.

In a flash something lands on Senbi's back. As she struggles I see a red and blue shiny thing hold the two wings together. the person then jumps and lands hard on her spine. The wings are severed from her back and blood spurts out. Senbi lands on her knees. My eyes re-focus and I see Shigo throw the two removed wings into the air. Happy to see me. he smiles.
What're you doing here? You know it's against rules for you to help the host.
Screw the rules, I have black wings bitch.
I'm gonna tell the higher people about this and then you'll be sorry.
You won't be alive for long enough Shigo challenges. Yeah, Chaos. Would ya mind dealing with her.

I empower her spear with dark energy. I walk up to her cockily spinning the spear, fighting through the pain that is produced from the major hole in the left hand side of my body. I raise the spear high pointing it down, my eyes change colour to look more merciless, more demon-like. I smile. I bring the spear down impaling directly through the centre of her body. My eyes and face returns to normal as I remove the spear and her body slumps to the floor. So do you really have black wings? I question Shigo.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 pm

after some time of walking they stopped in front of a large building.

this look like a place where they keep crazy people.
yeah, where do you think they keep padded cells. but please stay serious here. it's no easy day for me.
i understand.

they went inside, asked the receptionist to be guided to Yui Kousaka. someone who worked there came and brought them there. before the two were allowed in the room, there were scanned for any metal objects.

'let me guess, tamaki. keys, money and your throwing knifes.'
yep, the standard lot.
'and this time you brought someone with you. well sir, i will have to scan you too.'

tamaki placed the keys, money and throwing knifes on the table while the man got the scanner over lee. he didn't understand why it kept indicating that there was something around the back as he didn't see anything.

keys, money and something that was implanted into my back. my back isn't that good as it used to be.
'i see. and i thought i was getting crazy.'
if you were, you wouldn't notice it like that, now would you.
'partially true. well, you seem ok. you can go in. i will stay here and keep watch over this. still the same throwing knifes, and always just three. odd girl.'

lee and tamaki stepped into the padded cell. yui sat there, not being able to move her arms at all. all she did when she saw tamaki and lee was giggle and smile.

three visitor? how nice, i am getting new friends.
three?
you two are well known in paradise. don't be shy, both of you.
paradise? this kid creeps me out man.
i'm not going to argue over that with you.
well, this is lee hodges and... *whisper* tell your name damnit.
eh what? i was never named.
i knew it, so it was you who i heard this morning.
what is up with her shadow? it looks all, wavy.
what shadow?
her shadow of course. who else?
oh yeah, you don't know this but, she doesn't have a shadow. you see it wavy like because that is how you see all supernatural things. like i see shadows everywhere, she can't see any at all.
i don't know what you two are doing, but no kiss kiss. you know, kisses lead to sex and sex is bad.
what are you a nun or something? and i wonder, how come that you don't see shadows?
no no silly. i am a pure person. i don't see shadows because they are a reflection of evilness. in paradise, there is no evil darkness. the sun is so bright there, it even scorches the very surface. paradise is a bright place for everyone!
i see i see... that sounded more like a description of hell then an actual paradise.
now i see why she is here.
look, the poltergeists are here to join us.
what?what?
ohyeah, she is also able to communicate with poltergeists.
i never thought those things existed. never saw one.
she is odd.
don't forget, no kisses.
because sex is bad. tamaki you could learn something from her.
oh shut it. well, you know it, today we pay our respects to our parents.

tamaki took yui with her. lee just followed. the man came along too as he had to take care of tamaki's and lee's stuff and make sure yui wouldn't try anything funny. they would go to the graveyard, since tamaki and yui's parents are buried there.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

“While you were eating, the targets went to make a visit to an asylum. Amusing, isn’t it? Of course, all legitimate asylums have plenty of wonderful cameras inside, so we were able to see and hear their entire conversation. You, of course, will be going to the same place as them. The Graveyard. They plan to honor certain loved ones there. Ah, I almost forgot to tell you. There is another there with them, whose power remains uncertain. Use caution. I have something else to attend to soon, so if you need help someone else will answer you. Remember, your success is for the good of all mankind!”
Samantha knew the Colonel was trying to keep her out of harm’s way, but she didn’t like this whole spying thing. But the Colonel had said this mission’s importance transcends life and death. She donned her suit and morphed it into an ordinary looking pair of jeans and a shirt. She put the watch on and swiftly headed out the door.
When she got to the road she tore some more plants up from the ground and turned them into money, to pay the bus that was just stopping at the bus stop. After boarding and paying, she went to the back of the bus, where no one else was. Until the next bus stop, when some fat guy wearing blue sunglasses got on and also sat in the back. Luckily, he didn’t seem so keen on talking either, so the trip didn’t seem to take that long…

Sublevel V24
The elevator doors opened to a dimly lit hallway, with red walls, floor, and ceiling. The two guards passed the prisoner to two more guards. These guards wore red uniforms and wore gasmasks. They took the prisoner down the hallway to room 9, hitting him with their rifles when he showed signs of awakening. The guards threw him onto a table, and strapped him onto it. They then stood with their backs to the wall, waiting, as the camera on the wall narrowed its sight on the prisoner…
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 am

the group was on their way to the graveyard. the fiends staying quite again, all because of the man with them. yui was constantly smiling. lee wondered what was going on in her mind. when they arrived at the graveyard, tamaki and yui went on towards the graves. lee and the man from the asylum stayed behind.

'you're not part of the family?'
no... i actually come from the city over there somewhere. you know, lots of murder went on there.
'and still going on as i heard. but how they blame everything is a bit towards the insane. so how did you get mixed up with tamaki?'
not to long ago, i was in hospital. in the meantime, everybody at my work had been killed. that is all i know about that part really. after that, i just left the city and found tamaki at a kendo club. been staying with her since then.
'i see. ... ... odd when you think about it.'
hmm?
'two that look so much like each other, have such difference in their minds.'
yeah...

tamaki and yui silent. yui just whished the parents happyness in 'paradise'. tamaki prayed, hoping they would some day go to heaven. images of the past flashed by in tamaki's mind. her parents just said that they would want to go to paradise. yui said that the poltergeists would bring them there. just a few second later, their parents were screaming in pain and then dropped dead. yui giggled, and tamaki didn't know what happened back then. all she then could do was cry. in later years, tamaki realised what happened that day.
tamaki turned around and wiped away a tear from her face. yui had a questioning look on her face, she didn't understand why tamaki would shed a tear.

time to go back, yui.

doesn't she become sad here?
'nobody has ever seen any other emotion from her then that cheery happy look. it's like she doesn't understand other emotions. it's a weird kid, but surely the easiest to work with in that asylum.'
she'll just follow you anywhere, nothing makes her sad.

tamaki and yui get back to the lee and the man from the asylum.

Last edited by powerrave on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 pm

(oh well, I'll just do my regular post while we wait for TIF's ITF post)

BIC:
Chaos

Yep, do you want to see?
Hell yeah! Large black wings sprout from Shigo's back with an impressive wingspan.
In the end you too will have sheathable black wings.
Is the demon arm sheathable
Unfortunately not. But You could probably find a way to mask it as a normal arm.
Do you think that I could take this spear head into the real world
Why not take the whole spear
Crappy wooden pole-handle thing. Watch. I throw the spear into the air and shoot a small bolt of fire. The wood of the spear burns to ash. I catch the spearhead and place it in my pocket. We will test the theory when I decide to return. Shigo seems to be in deep thought, as if he had seen something that intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:37 pm

'ready to go back i guess.'
yes. pretty much the usual.

they started walking back to the asylum. they didn't say much until they were in front of the asylum.

well, this is it then.
'time to go back to your room yui. and tamaki, please do keep your friend sane.'
i think i am the one keeping her sane.
oh shut up.
till next time tamaki. i will keep the poltergeists happy.
'yes you do that, but only in your room.'

the man and yui went inside and yui was brought back to her padded cell. tamaki sighed and looked at lee.

that is over.
you don't like visiting your sister, right?
i only do it because she's family. want to drink something? i'll show you a good place.

lee and tamaki started walking towards a pub. on the way, they got in a stree that didn't have anyone else in it.

finally i can say something. you know-
what?what?
i kinda like that girl.
seriously... you got issues. i didn't say it back there but... yui is the one who killed our parents. i remember suddenly seeing them suffer and die. it was a horrible sight. those poltergeists must be real. i don't see how else it could have happened.
i see. she just seems happy over everything she sees and hears.
yeah, it has been some odd thing from her since the beginning. she seems to know nothing but happyness.

the arrived at the pub, got something to drink and took a seat at a table in the corner.

i do hope your holding up alright now.
don't worry. it may be a mentally painful thing, but i'm used to it. rest of today, lets just try and enjoy ourself.
good idea. just don't get to close with me.
thanks for the warning. he may be right. i want him so much but for him, this is only the second day being with me. i should take it easy with him. ... i still want to sleep next to him tho.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:41 pm

OCC: soory for the 2 week break but i'm back in business...

RP:
Raziël went away form the rest and grabbed something to eat from his pocket and started eating.
After eating his food he started focusing on his powers to become stronger and further evolve them.
But while meditating something kept bothering him...

whenever i send energy out of my body to create an element i sense another weird energy it almost seems like another being, however, i am unable to sense other people... guess i'll have to figure his out later, time to focus on becoming stronger....

And thus Raziël resumed his training

Last edited by powerrave on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBcode fix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next