Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:47 am

~~David Moray~~

If I still exist, then we probably will.

David turns around and walks out of the room. From there, he walks to the exit without even so much as looking at anyone else in the building. Once outside, David spreads his wings and starts flying. Not towards Corroded City, but towards the plains around the destroyed city.

~~Hell~~

Tamaki was creating a lot for the group to make sure they would be well protected. Lee was just sitting on the roof, keeping guard for now. Hawk joins him, keeping his eyes covered. He looks at Lee's katana.

Do you know, what the inscription means?
Not at all. Can you read this?
There is nothing that these eyes can not read. It says 'Demon killing blade'. It has been said that, when powered up correctly, one stab it enough to kill even the strongest of demons.
That is interesting to know. But... Has it ever been proven to work?
Some say yes, others say no. I myself do not know what answer is correct.

Lee turns the katana around a few times, aimlessly staring at it.

Guess I will find out when the time is there.

An electric surge runs over the blade of the katana. Hawk looks at it and then stands up. He looks towards the ground and sees that the rest of the group is ready to set out. He jumped off of the roof, not needed to be armed at all. Lee soon followed. He holstered his katana and looked at Tamaki.

Time to reunite with Exodus again.
Yeah... We'll be one happy family.

They all started walking. It was a long way, but to save Exodus, it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Corroded City
The VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED settled down on a nearby building, letting its power recharge fully. Inside that very building, as well as most of the city, television shows were being interrupted with news of what had happened. While the specifics were never brought up, the president promised that retribution for this act would be dealt. He asked that everyone pitch into the effort, for the good of all humanity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 am

OOC: I haven't posted here for way to long. Better do that now and kick some life into it.

~~Hell~~
The group set off, everyone ready for anything in its own way. Their trip took long, but it went well. They only found a few fiends on the way, most of them already wounded so it was easy to kill them. Then they arrived at the point where they would part ways.

This will be as far as we go. From here we will be returning. And thanks for all the stuff you gave us, Tamaki.
Lee... I hope for you, that your blade can indeed kill a demon with one successive strike.
"The best of luck to you two. You'll need it."
Thank you. May you all some day end up in a better place.

The group of survivors from hell turned around and started their journey back to their base. Lee and Tamaki looked at how they walked back and then looked at their destination.

Now it's just us. Us and out mission to find Exodus.
Indeed. ... Lets get going. We probably don't have much time.

Lee nodded and they both went on, entering that would seemed like a giant wall with one entrance. Strangely enough, it wasn't being guarded. A lot of demons and fiends were gathered to the location where Exodus was strapped to a target. Everything was already set up for the execution.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:16 am

SubLevel 24, Section 9
The words had not stopped, he had continued to hear them. At first they had been faint, but now he heard it so clearly and fluently that they might have been his own thoughts. They filled him with strength, with purpose. He felt reborn.

The President’s Office
“You’re meeting with the entity known as David did not reveal any truly useful information, but worry not! We have several potential leads gathered from various sources, and will send a strike team to investigate if necessary. With you as president, we can begin reformatting the military to correct specifications. A new General, Hydrov, has already been added to our ranks. We have great plans to be fulfilled. For the good of all humanity, the world, and the universe!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

(OOC: i am soo sorry for not posting for so long but i just has an idea right now, and so i'll try to be more active too from now on)

Those pesky humans cannot be allowed to reach the demon that's ready for execution, it seems they know him, hurry it up, will you.
"Yes, lord, we will try and awaken Fenrir now"

"I don't know what you're gonna do to me but I won't allow it"

"ow but we are not gonna do anything to ya, boy.
We are gonna let you together with Fenrir kill your friends.
"

"pff, as if ya lousy demon, you're probably not THAT good with a sword, i mean you're ugly as hell."

"YOU INSOLENT LITTLE!"
As Gilgamesh moved his hand to his sword and released it again a small pluck of my hair came flying off.

"ok you're fast, i'lll give you that"
Then suddenly Gilgamesh his lacky put a needle in me and after that, everything went black.

"this, this feeling it feels as if/ it's true, I am back."

"Yes, indeed and you owe it all to me."

"Gilgamesh?, but why?"

"ow, nothing, i just want you to do one assignment for me and then i'll let you do as you like, we'll call it even for you trying to kill me.
I want you to kill a few humans who have wandered into hell trying to rescue a fiend that's to be executed and then probably try to escape back to the earthrealm.
"

"ok, but... what's the catch, why go through all the trouble of reviving me to a physical form, just to do something you can do easier."

"for the fun of it, now go!"

After that Fenrir ran off, a being that looked human with the silhouette of Raziël, but with a fiendish look covered in metal and a set of evil looking eyes.

not to much later he arrived at the spot where exodus was to be executed waiting for the humans to approach exodus
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 am

~~Hell~~

Lee and Tamaki were running trough the hallways in the hope to find their goal. They stayed together which was pretty much the safest thing they could do.

Just how big is this place?
Very big.
Well I've seen that much.
I'm wondering why we didn't see any demons yet.
Yeah. Would expect the place to be filled with them.

They ran on, both ready to defend themselves from whatever they would face. The two slowed down when they got to the place. They were standing on an edge above the audience. An audience existing out of hundreds of fiends and demons. Right next to them was another demon. Instead of attacking, he grinned.

Seems like you humans are JUST in time for the show. But you two would probably call it 'too late'.

They saw Exodus stuck to the target, and how a partially mechanical demon aimed the cannon on his back at Exodus. Exodus who wasn't able to see well, did see that Lee and Tamaki were there. He tried to shout at them but not a single sound came out. Then the cannon was fired. A bright, blue blast of energy came from the barrel and quickly collided with Exodus. An explosion followed, quickly being followed by a rather strange light. After the smoke cleared, there was no sign of Exodus.

He made more of a show of it then any other has done.

Lee and Tamaki didn't want to believe that they were too late, but they both knew that it was a sad truth that they couldn't avoid. Then the demon turned to Lee and and Tamaki.

So your friend is dead, and you will be next! I'll let EVERYONE here hunt for you two!

The audience turned around. Lee and Tamaki felt some fear inside them. It was already hard to get over the loss of Exodus.

But I will be nice. You get a head start of 10 seconds.

Lee and Tamaki didn't say anything, they just started to run for their lifes. While running, Tamaki kept creating walls in the shadows just to be able to buy some more time.

Where do we go!? Back to the others!?
No! I figured that they have a way to go to earth, it must be in this place somewhere! That's what we will look for now!

they kept running, the demons and fiends already closing in on them. Tamaki quickly created a weapon for herself, the Redeemer, and fired it into the hallway that they were running in. The missile collided and exploded. Tamaki threw the launching device away as it was now useless.

That miniature nuclear missile will have taken out a few!
That weapon was insane!!!

~~David~~

David arrived at the place where the bodies of Lee and Tamaki were. He pulled out the pole that was impaled in the bodies.

Corroded City needs them. No-one else will save the rampaging and damaged soul there.

~~Corroded City~~

Yui was still on her way and walked past the lifeless body of Exodus. She stared at it for a few seconds. Then, electric bolts started coming from it. The body started to light up.

What's going on? I send him to Paradise. How is this possible!?
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 pm

As Fenrir watched the spectacle he felt a small pain in his head when exodus got shot, after that, he ran after Lee an Tamaki as they ran.
Avoiding their traps and barely dodging the redeemer he was catching up, as his new body made him more agile then before.

Then he tried to halt the fiend and demon army that was after Tamaki and Lee.
"STOP!, these humans are mine to kill by order of Gilgamesh"
Fenrir was getting close to Lee and Tamaki fast
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 pm

~~Hell~~

What heck that's Raziël!
Great! Maybe we can kill him so he wont bother us anymore!
We're not here to fight we're here to run like hell!
That's a really bad joke!
Don't care! Try obstructing the entire hallway with your power!

Tamaki Filled of everything with her shadows and turned it into a massive titanium obstruction using the water of the demon sea. They still kept running and then came in a hallways that had a portal. They weren't sure where it would lead to, but they both ran for it to go trough it, hoping that the obstruction would last long enough.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 am

"hehehe, titanium might be a strong material, but it's very light"
With a running start Fenrir kicked it with all its power sending it like a speeding bullet through the hallway
"let's see the humans get out of that hehehe"
then suddenly his headache got worse, bringing Fenrir to his knees, but after sever seconds his headache was gone.
fenrir got back up to see the result of his kick.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:18 am

~~Hell~~

Tamaki noticed what happened behind them and made water from the demon sea jet up. The entire block of titanium disintegrated as it shot trough the water.

Tamaki! What the hell!? That was titanium! You should have used hardox!
What the heck is hardox?
Strongest kind of steel! It's also a lot heavier..

They kept running towards the portal, tamaki just doing her best to keep up the water from the demon sea. When they reached the portal, Tamaki quickly created a time-bomb that was set to explode within 10 seconds. She placed it near the portal and activated it. Then she and Lee went trough the portal before the bomb would destroy it.

~~Wasteland outside of the destroyed city~~

David was busy fixing up one the cars that wasn't damaged too much. He sometimes looked at the two bodies, but figured that he would hear it when something happened.
Then both Lee and Tamaki came back to life. Their clothes still had the hole in it from the pole that killed them, but their wound was gone. They stood up and looked around, starting to laugh a little.

Oh my god.. Lee.. We've done it!
We've done the impossible! I can't believe it but..
We've come back to life!
Screw the reality of death! We have our own reality!

They held each other close and laughed. They were the first two humans to escape hell and just come back to the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:32 am

Right before he could get through the portal exploded.
"damnit, he's not gonna be happy 'bout this.
then, with a sudden bang Fenrir dissapeared and reappeared before gilgamesh.
"they got away, but no worries i know where they went trough the portal, and i'll take you there"
"very wel"
Then Fenrir dissappeared again and reppeared on the top of a building near Lee and Tamaki
"so that's where they are, looking all happy and, but i'll end their lives soon
he picked up an airco unit from the roof and threw them towards Lee and Tamaki, while immediately stepping back so he wouldn't be spotted too easily
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 am

~~The wasteland~~

David had heard everything happening and noticed the strong fiend, just by scent alone. He appeared between the two and caught the piece that was thrown. He dropped it and summoned his scythe.
Lee and Tamaki looked at the sudden appearance. Lee drew his sword at the sight of David, but Tamaki stopped Lee, having looked at David's shadow.

He's a good guy. I can see it in the shadow of him.
Thank you for that. You two head to Corroded City. You are needed there.The car behind you that look in tact is fixed. I'll keep busy here. That is what I exist for.

David faced towards where Fenrir was hiding. He swung his scythe towards where he was standing, releasing a powerful, red wave of energy.

H-how do you know where he is?
Vampire sense of smell. Now get moving.
Alright! Lee you drive! I have the guns!

Tamaki and Lee ran towards the car, Lee instantly getting behind the wheel and Tamaki getting into the passenger seat. David spread his wings out wide. His eyes were glowing bright red.
Lee hits the gas and set off. Tamaki got one of her Desert Eagles in hand in case would have to do some shooting.

Just came back to life and now already we get mixed up in some madness.
Yeah, just our luck.

~~Corroded City~~

Yui looked at how Exodus was coming back to life, and his body was growing. It was growing fast. Yui knew that there was going to be trouble, so decided to make haste to get out of the city. When Exodus his transformation was complete, he was huge, and looked nothing like how he looked before. He fired an orange, electro magnetic beam that landed in front of Yui, forcing her to stop.

I trusted you and loved you, and you just ripped my brain out like I was some useless tool! Now the roles have turned bitch! I'm going to destroy you!

OOC: Exodus in demon form appearance inside the spoiler.
Spoiler:

Last edited by powerrave on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:02 am

OOC: since i cannot find a proper image for gilgamesh i'll try to describe him.

Gilgamesh is about 2,50 meters tall, has grey skin and wears a heavy bright red-colored armor.
he walks on two legs and has four arms, in which he each wields a different blade.

Excalibur
Spoiler:

Zantetsuken
Spoiler:

Excalipoor
Spoiler:

Masamune
Spoiler:

Gilgamesh is an exceptional swordsman/demon and thus his sword-skills are unmatched, even in hell

BIC:
Suddenly gilgamesh appeared blocking David's attack.
Gilgamesh' presence alone caused the roof of the building to crack
"go after them quickly, i'll hold this fool off"
Gilgamesh told Fenrir as he drew his excalipoor.
"yes, Gil, but may I ask, why the trouble of coming here?"
"they escaped hell, they mustn't roam free, you shall return them there"
"Very well"

Fenrir jumped off of the roofand started running towards Lee and Tamaki
"you are mine now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27