Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 25 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

The DisruptioN - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm sorry, but you think you can cause me any more pain? I have been RAPED ANALLY with MY OWN FUCKING HORN! I couldn't be in any more pain.
I suppose I'll just end it, people are being bored anyway.
No, I'll end it, I already called dibs.
Really, what did you choose?
Well, considering how we are technically fighting the fourth wall, what'd be best, then I remembered something amazingly comedic. Just need to know how to not break the rules... Enki clicked his fingers and was instantly only wearing a drill. Now you will see the main relation between me and Zhu. Enki clicked his fingers again, and Through the Fire and Flames began playing out of nowhere. Enki began to pelvic thrust his way through the behemoth at perfect pace to the song. until, after the seven odd minutes was up, there was nothing but mush left.
Enki... did you just pelvic thrust through the fourth wall?
Well, yeah, obviously. It is a joke often made by men that they can thrust through walls, I just decided to take that and use it.
Oh yeah, it may be best to give me clothes now, I'm pretty sure there are laws about not being naked in public... Enki clicked his fingers, and instantly both of use were fully clothed again. Right, take speech out, add more actual fighting, add more description make it better. That or just stop breaking the fourth wall so much...
How much does being disintegrated into nothigness hurt?
Quite a lot actually, more than you'd think, probably not as much as being anally raped by a gigantic horn though...
You may have overreacted slightly there...
Well, after you've been stabbed through the left kidney, hurt quite badly from lots of overexertion, stabbed through the heart, twice, I think being turned to nothing really pushes you over the edge...
Yeah... maybe, what'll be next for us anyway, it has to be said that we really haven't got much to do... The void arena dissipated around us, leaving us back in the restaurant again.

So, the main question is what random crap can we do until we can think of story. Zhu?
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Sergeant Primrose
Samantha motioned for the machine to get more food for Raziel.
“Well, you’re welcome to stay here until you figure out what you want to do. We can provide you support with what you decide.”

Ground Zero, Ruined City
Five small red tanks drove towards the center of the city, where the demon rested. As they got closer, the central tank released three VT-Explorers, which began hovering alongside them. They arrived at the resting AEE’s location. The tanks and probes surround and approach the AEE, scanning any data they gather and instantly sending it back to Central Administration. This data may be able to provide the knowledge necessary to create an inter-dimensional portal, despite these portals not being inter-dimensional.

VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED
CITY SURROUNDINGS AND STRUCTURES MAPPED. WATCH FOR EVENTS OF INTEREST.
It descended down to the city with its cloaking ability activated. It went towards the location of the AEE known as Exodus, to watch for anything to happen.

SubLevel 24, Section 9
It was meant to a dreamless slumber, but he had many dreams. Nightmares tormented him, but he remained asleep. He heard a voice, faint at first, but it gathered strength. It promised him a release from his fate, but he dismissed it as just part of the dreams…
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 pm

~~Corroded City~~

As time passed by, Exodus started waiting on the corner of a street. Yui walked into the street on the other side. She saw Exodus and smiles. Exodus noticed Yui and became happy. Yui walked over to Exodus.

Eh... Hello Yui.
Yes hello. Just the fiend I needed to see.
I actually wanted to ask you something, but go ahead and say what you need to say.
I am going to bring you somewhere. I heard you have been a bad fiend.

Exodus wanted to say something, but Yui moved her hand over Exodus his head. Exodus didn't know what was going on. Then he suddenly felt that Yui her hand was hurting him. Exodus was slowly getting burned and the place where Yui held her hand. Then Yui moved her hand trough the Exodus his head, as if there was no collision. Yui then pulled out her arm whilst making a grabbing movement with her hand, instantly pulling out Exodus his brain, which was also completely made out of medal, yet as flexible as any fleshy brain. Exodus his body fell. Yui dropped the brain on the pavement.

Ewww... Metal fiend brains are icky.

The metal liquid left on her hand disappeared into thin air and Yui started walking towards the centre building.

~~Demon~~

The demon woke up, noticing everything around him. He had restored some energy by now and was able to fight back, but he waited. He wanted to know what these machines were there for.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Ground Zero, Ruined City
The machines noticed the demon waking up. They simply observed for a few minutes, and then one of the tanks activated its loudspeakers.
“This planet is now under UUS jurisdiction. Continued aggressive action will result in a declaration of war. SOL-4, also known as Earth, requires the guiding force of Peace and Love. The human race has shown itself to be far more powerful than any AEE force. Resistance is futile as well as purely idiotic. We are merciful. Switch to the side of justice and your race will not be destroyed.”

VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED
The AEE had seemingly been destroyed. The unit came closer to inspect the brain, and tapped it with its small manipulation arm.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 am

~~Demon~~

The demon looked at the tank and laughed when it was talking. The big metal hexagon plates started to float behind the demon again. The demon itself stayed on its feet though.

Hehehehehehe! You machine, you know nothing about what we are capable of. This was once a city. Now it is barely anything. The attack that I had launched was more for show then anything else. The machine earlier probably recorded the conversation I had with Yui. I was lying to her. She is extremely powerful, but there is still stronger. Hell has nearly unstoppable powers. All you had seen was just show. Send one or two demons to just attack earth normally with their power, nothing will survive. Hell just wanted to make it look big and isn't taking this serious enough.
My race will survive. Stop underestimating our kind. And don't act big. Their are already human being that can fight us. that is simply because they are cursed or gifted. You can send this recording to your base. I now want to wait. Not all fiends or demons have lost their human soul. I am one of those.

He kept himself surrounded by portals, just to be sure he wouldn't get hit be an attack of one of these tanks. He was waiting for Exodus to return.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

Yui kept on walking, finding different ways to get to the centre faster. after some hours, she arrived at the huge building in the middle. She looked up and then looked at the whole army of poltergeists that were with her. The poltergeists started carrying her to the top. No-one else noticed that Yui was going up and no-one could see the poltergeists.

~~David Moray/Project Tekk~~

David was starting to near the city. He kept flying at high speed. Some people who saw him flying already called the defence of Corroded City. They thought David was a demon. Corroded City started to get ready to defend against the nearing vampire.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 25 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:47 am

chaosmancer wrote:
I'm sorry, but you think you can cause me any more pain? I have been RAPED ANALLY with MY OWN FUCKING HORN! I couldn't be in any more pain.
I suppose I'll just end it, people are being bored anyway.
No, I'll end it, I already called dibs.
Really, what did you choose?
Well, considering how we are technically fighting the fourth wall, what'd be best, then I remembered something amazingly comedic. Just need to know how to not break the rules... Enki clicked his fingers and was instantly only wearing a drill. Now you will see the main relation between me and Zhu. Enki clicked his fingers again, and Through the Fire and Flames began playing out of nowhere. Enki began to pelvic thrust his way through the behemoth at perfect pace to the song. until, after the seven odd minutes was up, there was nothing but mush left.
Enki... did you just pelvic thrust through the fourth wall?
Well, yeah, obviously. It is a joke often made by men that they can thrust through walls, I just decided to take that and use it.
Oh yeah, it may be best to give me clothes now, I'm pretty sure there are laws about not being naked in public... Enki clicked his fingers, and instantly both of use were fully clothed again. Right, take speech out, add more actual fighting, add more description make it better. That or just stop breaking the fourth wall so much...
How much does being disintegrated into nothigness hurt?
Quite a lot actually, more than you'd think, probably not as much as being anally raped by a gigantic horn though...
You may have overreacted slightly there...
Well, after you've been stabbed through the left kidney, hurt quite badly from lots of overexertion, stabbed through the heart, twice, I think being turned to nothing really pushes you over the edge...
Yeah... maybe, what'll be next for us anyway, it has to be said that we really haven't got much to do... The void arena dissipated around us, leaving us back in the restaurant again.

So, the main question is what random crap can we do until we can think of story. Zhu?
Zhu looked down at Chaos.

'I say we go find ourselves some fun~' he replied, giggling, 'Nothing too rule-breaking, but something maybe slightly borderline...'

'Well, we've still got that other organisation after us,' Satoshi started.

'So maybe we could eradicate them before they send another skeleton warrior?' Hatoshi finished.

'That sounds fun,' Zhu replied, 'As long as it's not more scientists. Don't want to go repeating history~'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The DisruptioN - Page 25 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 am

Well it's another story ar- I mean 'another thing we could do'... yeah.
At least until we get killed off for-
Don't talk about that... yet.
Errm... yeah.
Anyway, you guys know where those guys are, and if not, then I'm sure we can find some sort of trail... somehow... lead the way.

Jynx... never lose trust in me, no matter how crazy it seems I have gone... my life may depend on it at some point...
What are you planning?
I... don't know... I've just remembered something...
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Ground Zero, Ruined City
The tank didn’t say a thing more. It simply stood motionless, still pointed in the direction of the AEE.

VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED
The unit took the brain of the AEE and put it on a rooftop to be secured later. It turned its attention to the arrival of David Moray. It got closer and observed his approach, maintaining its cloak.

Sergeant Primrose
Samantha left Raziel to eat his new batch of lasagna that had just arrived. She went to the Colonel’s office to finish her briefing. When she got there, the Colonel was waiting for her. Samantha couldn’t help but notice the lack of any pictures or personal items in the office.
“If you don’t mind me asking, I want to know who you were before you joined the organization. Did you start it? If not, who did, and why or how did you join?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:59 am

Over the ruined city, a small plane, on fire, appears. It swoops in low and flies over the city, accelerating. The door slides open and a man jumps out. As the man hits the ground in a combat roll, the plane explodes, showering the surrounding city block with flaming shrapnel. The man stands up and dusts himself off. "That's the third time this week that plane has caught fire," he says to himself and looks around.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:20 pm

~~Tamaki Kousaka & Lee Hodges~~

Tamaki got her two pistols and started shooting at the huge poltergeist. The bullets didn't do a thing. Lee rushed in, Tamaki creating a path on the water for him. The poltergeist wanted to punch Lee, but was to slow and missed. Lee made his katana shine from all the electric surges that ran trough it. He slashed into the poltergeist its body, but nothing happened, as if the katana never actually touched the poltergeist. Lee jumped back.

Now what? I can't even hit this thing!
I know. It's weird. Maybe... I'll make a new gun for me to use.

Tamaki started to make a new weapon using her shadows and the demon sea. Lee looked at what Tamaki was making. When it was done, it was a perfect remake of a weapon called The Redeemer.

Ever played UT 2004? Well, this is the strongest weapon from that game.
What the hell? The missile is about as big as the device itself.

Tamaki smiled and aimed the device at the poltergeist and fired the missile. The missile moved towards the poltergeist. When it hit, and huge explosion come from it. The poltergeist was in pain from it, but suffered no damage at all. Out of rage it instantly lunged at Lee and got hold of him. Lee was getting slightly burned from just being in direct contact with the skin of the poltergeist. The poltergeist roared and threw Lee up a bit, just to then drop his fist onto Lee. Lee was shot towards the ground, bolts of lightning following him. Tamaki looked at how Lee crashed into the ground and remain motionless. She started to scream, getting completely freaked out. Within a second, she had instantly created a minigun. She fired at the poltergeist without thinking. The bullets didn't even collide with the poltergeist.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

Yui ended up on the roof of the centre building of Corroded City. She walked to the edge and started using her summoning power. In the middle of the air, a vortex of orange, demonic water appeared. A portal connected directly to hell, but can only be passed through by one being.

David flew near Corroded City, instantly getting a huge amount of homing missiles fired at him. He got his scythe to slash some of the missiles. He kept dodging most of them. He already heard that there was panic starting to rise in the city.

~~Tamaki Kousaka & Lee Hodges~~

In the sky above the poltergeist, a orange, watery portal to earth opened. The poltergeist looked at it, hearing him being called. It started to move upwards to go trough. Tamaki quickly created a path in the air and ran over it after having dropped the minigun.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Tamaki grabbed the right arm of the poltergeist. She suddenly became insanely strong and pulled down the poltergeist. The poltergeist tried to counter by giving a pull, but because of Tamaki's insane strength, the entire right arm was pulled off. The poltergeist roared in pain as it moved trough the portal. Tamaki walked back to the land, having dropped the arm. When she was on the ground, she collapsed.

~~Yui Kousaka~~

The huge poltergeist appeared in Corroded City, roaring in pain. Yui looked at the poltergeist. She saw that it was in pain. She felt betrayed by the demon. Yui had become angry.

... Poor poltergeist. ... ... Kill.. EVERYONE!

David flew on, having taken down all missiles. When he saw the poltergeist appear, he was shocked. It was bigger then the building in the middle of the entire city. David made haste to get then, starting to fly low between the buildings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Hydro continues looking around. He seems to have found the general direction toward the center of the city, and walks toward it. While on the way, limping a bit due to his landing, Hydro sees the tanks. He creeps forward, hugging the wall. He stops, under cover, and thinks about how to do this.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Raziël finished the second batch of lasagna and got out of the chair.
i cannot stay here, i need to defeat fiends, train to become stronger, strong enough to burn hell... ow wait... or freeze.... i'll defeat all of hell
He then turned to the machine
"can you arrange me a transport out of here, i need to get out here, fight fiends, and save some friends"
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:36 pm

The Cafeteria
“Certainly, Raziel Calen. Corroded City seems to be the perfect place to go right now. Please proceed to the high speed transport outside exit 23, just down the hall to your right. It should get you there quick enough to participate in the events.”

Ground Zero, Ruined City
One of the tanks turned its turret around to look behind, but didn’t see any sign of movement. It separated from the others to investigate the sound of a crash it heard earlier.

VT-EXPLORER_ADVANCED
The unit took in all the events happening. It was not outfitted for this kind of thing. It found a moderately tall building and perched atop it, observing the sudden chaos.

Sergeant Primrose
The Colonel adjusted her glasses slightly.
“My story isn’t all too different from your’s, dear Primrose. I was innocent, just another meaningless being upon this planet.”
She paused briefly, and stood up from her seat.
“But chance had its own ideals. My family was killed, much like your mother. Mine was not killed by an AEE, however. They were killed by something far more dangerous and malicious than any AEE! They were killed by a human being! My life was destroyed, there was not enough money to continue my education! I had nowhere to go, I had no friends! But then…”
The Colonel’s face then began rather joyous, despite her last few words. She glanced at her body guard in the corner. Samantha had heard her call it the Unificator earlier. The Colonel continued:
“But then they came. My salvation. From the stars, entities whose only want in the universe was to end all evil and suffering in the universe! They needed an “ambassador” to help them in the liberation of Earth, and they had chosen me! They would free Earth of all pain, suffering, unhappiness, and death! All they needed was help to set up this global utopia, like they have done countless times on other worlds. There were obstructions to justice that had to be eliminated, of course. It was the sole hope for humankind that these obstructions be eliminated! But plans changed when the AEEs started showing up. The Universal Utopian State of Peace and Love could not give up the chance to expand its influence into other, less lucky, dimensions. Every enemy of justice in every form of existence would be crushed! You see, it is our mission to save all life forms from themselves. They are all like egotistic children, thinking they know better than those clearly more wise than them! But we shall change all that!”

SubLevel 24, Section 9
“Awake from your slumber! There is much you must do!”
He kept hearing words, but he knew not who spoke them…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Hydro looks around the side of the wall. He then sees the tank coming. He decides the best course of action is to book it. He tries to run but trips and falls, landing in front of the tank. He stumbles to his feet and backs away slowly, not wanting to get himself killed.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 am

"ah ok, thanks..."
Raziël walks out of the cafeteria, trips over something and falls flat on his face.
He gets back up and continues down the hall looking for exit 23
When found he gets in the Transport and speeds off to corroded city.

i thought it would be safe there, he wasn't specific, but if i can fight there i certainly will.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm

The Transport With Raziel Inside
“We have arrived at Corroded City. Landing now. If you should need to flee, simply give a signal to be evacuated.”
The high speed transport lowered down to the ground.

Ground Zero, Ruined City
The Hunter-Tank pulled to a stop as an unidentified human being went in front of it.
“Unidentified human. Please introduce yourself immediately.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:06 pm

"I am Vladimir Hydrov. I was flying my plane when it caught fire over this city. I jumped out shortly before it exploded. Then I decided it would be a good idea to find out what this place was. I saw you and your buddies over there and ran," Hydro explains, growing steadily more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Ground Zero, Ruined City
A moment of silence followed, perhaps while the answer was being processed.
“Are you a member of any significant factions? Where did you get your plane? Where did you come from? Why are you here?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

"Unless the Communist Party of the Soviet Union is a 'significant faction', then no," Hydro replies. "The plane I got from the wilderness in Manchuria. It apparently was shot down and/or crashed in World War 2. I took the liberty of salvaging it for use as personal transportation, but the thing kept catching fire for some reason when I tried to fly over this city, looking for things I could use and/or sell. This time around, I seem to have flown too close to that... thing," Hydro continues, gesturing toward the demon thing.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 am

~~The Demon~~

I have no such powers. I only have my portals, and there are none of them in the air. Don't go pointing fingers when you do not know what you are talking about. Now, if you would be so kind, get these tanks out of here. I have no need for them disturbing me. And there is no need to directly destroy them.

~~Corroded City~~

David flew on. The poltergeist noticed him and swung its left arm towards David. David saw it coming and instantly went upwards to dodge it. The hand moved trough some buildings without collision. Anything that was inside it for even just a second was completely disintegrated. David got a bit scared from the insane power.

No time to be impressed now. This thing must go down.

The poltergeist looked at David, David looked straight back. He held his scythe ready to fight. The poltergeist roared and swung its left arm towards David. David flew down and got closer to the poltergeist. Then David quickly flew upwards again and rammed his scythe into the poltergeist. He ripped open the entire front to the poltergeist. The orange inside was visible as the wound widened. Massive roars of pain were emitted. David looked at what was going on from above the huge creature. People in the city looking at the happening events. The huge poltergeist started to disappear. It was dying.
Yui had already left the roof of the large building, planning to go back to the demon within the ruins.

~~Hell~~

Yo guys! Found someone here. Guy seems to be alive. I wonder how though.
There is a women here as well. Also seems to be alive.
Alright! Take them and we will head back. The nights in hell are violent.

A group of people placed Lee and Tamaki their body's on a cart along with the weapons. They headed away from the demon sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"Must be some other force in the area," Hydro thinks. He looks around the current area. He then starts contemplating the tank, wondering what would happen if he approached it. He decides not to, for fear of death. Instead, he stands like a pillar in a hallway, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Ground Zero, Ruined City
The tank seemed to ignore the AEE’s comment, and continued to converse with Hydro.
“If you have nothing else to do, we can offer employment suited to someone of your abilities. Surely, you are a fighter for justice, are you not? The world clearly can not take care of itself. It needs help only we can offer.”

Sergeant Primrose
Samantha had boarded her transport shortly after her meeting with the Colonel. Her next mission had to be moved slightly ahead of schedule, due to “recent events.” She was to infiltrate the capital building, and take the place of the president there. Recent events at Corroded City demanded that someone who knew what they were doing was in charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm

"Sounds like a plan," Hydro says. He was, after all, good at making things work. "Where do I go to sign up?" he says, contemplating the possibilities. He liked the idea of actual employment rather than running a failing salvage operation. He wasn't about to pass this opportunity up.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Ground Zero, Ruined City
“A high-speed transport is descending now. It will take you to Central Administration, where the specifics of your contract can be discussed. We shall see you there, comrade!”
The transport landed on the ground a few meters away. The door opened for its passenger.

Sergeant Primrose
Samantha’s transport was nearing the location of the mission target. Samantha closed her eyes and took a big breath, for she knew what she was to do next. A beeping sound was heard, and then the cargo bay door opened wide. Samantha dived out, accelerating towards the ground. She changed form to a sparrow, and curved the dive into a glide. She slowed, and perched on a tree branch. She looked across the street at the capital building, and waited for an opportunity to present itself for her entry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 am

"Ah, ok," Hydro says and looks the vehicle over. He salutes the tank and walks inside. "This should be interesting," he says, looking around the interior. He pops his neck casually and positions himself near a window. "I wonder what they'll want me to do," he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next