Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The DisruptioN - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Hydro
The vehicle ascended upwards, and then began accelerating forwards to great velocities. Only a few minutes passed before it began to slow down to a stop, and then descended to the landing pad. The doors opened automatically, and a voice began speaking:
“Welcome to Central Administration, the future capital of the planet Earth. Please proceed into the door directly in front of you, and have a nice day.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 am

Hydro walks forward and through the door. "How exciting," he says to himself. He looks around his immediate vicinity, not sure what's going on. He walks forward a few steps, not entirely sure where he's going. "Where do I go from here?" he asks himself and decides it would behoove him to find a way off the landing pad.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Sergeant Primrose
Samantha waited, until she spotted a janitor/custodian heading towards a side entrance to the building. Since she was a bird, she casually flew over to a perch right above the door. When the janitor opened the door and was busy pulling the cleaning cart through, Samantha swooped in. The janitor noticed the bird in time to see it turn into a clump of steel as it zoomed straight at his head. The janitor was knocked unconscious. Samantha returned to human form so she could drag the janitor into the nearby janitor’s closet. After hiding him inside, she took his form and began exploring the building, stopping every once in a while to shine a table or two (to keep up her disguise).

Central Administration
“Vladimir Hydrov, please proceed into the door below the screen displaying the text ‘Enter Here’ and walk forward to the table there. Take a seat and prepare to answer questions from the computer. A member of our personnel will be by shortly to complete your recruitment process. Have a nice day.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ah, that makes sense," Hydro thinks. He then finds the door and walks inside. He continues on to the table and sits down. While waiting for the questioning to begin, he looks around the room. "Interesting place," he says under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Central Administration
“Hello, Vladimir Hydrov. Please list off on this piece of paper-”
A slip of paper slides out of a nearby computer terminal.
“a list of all former jobs and occupations, please be specific. Any and all family relations, as well as close friends. Age. Skills or other useful abilities. When you are done, flip your paper and put your pencil down.”

Sergeant Primrose
She had reached the door that lead to the president’s room. Or at least, she could see the door from where she was. They wouldn’t let a janitor walk that close, of course. She started dusting some desks and lamps while she waited for an opening. The opening came when an advisor to the president exited the room and went to the bathroom. Samantha also went into the bathroom, and went into a stall. She waited for him to begin washing his hands, emerged from her stall, formed her hand into a steel hammer, and bashed him on the head. She dragged his unconscious body back into the stall and closed its door. She took his form, and made her way into the president’s office…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:58 am

Hydro picks up the pencil. He thinks for a moment, then begins writing.

The list is as follows:
Two star general of the Soviet Union
Mercenary
Salvager

No family or close friends

Can fix any machine

Hydro then puts down the pencil and flips over the paper. He leans back a bit in the chair while waiting for the next set of instructions.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Sergeant Primrose
Samantha walked into the office. She saw that there was only one other person in the room: the president. He had his back turned, he was looking out the window. She began to approach, but stopped when he spoke.
“If you were really my advisor, you would have remembered what I told you to do as you entered the room. Since you are not him, I can only assume you are tied with the events unfolding at Corroded City this very second.”
He turned around.
“So, why are you here? Are you friend or foe? What are your motives?”
“You needn’t feel bad, president. Your removal from power is for the good of all humankind. And now…”
Samantha extended her arm in a punch forward, once again making it take the form of a steel mallet. She grabbed the unconscious body and placed it under the desk, before taking the form of the president. She adjusted her tie. This was much easier than expected.

Central Administration
A robot with tank tread drive arrived and took the slip of paper using its manipulator arm. A short time later after it departed, a man arrived.
“Hydrov, I am here to ask you some additional questions. Please answer them carefully and thoughtfully.
Do you always align yourself with the forces of justice and good?
Do you believe that justice is something worth fighting for?
Do you believe that a threat to justice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:57 am

Hydro watches the robot leave. When the man arrives, he listens carefully. To the first questions, he answers "I align myself with whoever my current employer is, and abide by local laws and regulations." To the second, he answers "Yes, I think justice is worth fighting for." To the third, he responds "Pretty much, yeah."
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:06 am

~~Hell, a week later~~

Lee woke up and got up. He looked around, still seeing everything a bit blurred. He looked at his own hands. In his mind, he asked himself if he really was still alive, even-though he already knew the answer to that question. He decided to get out of the bed he was sitting on and look for clues on where he was. He was inside a building, in a small room. Everything looked like it was made out of scrap metal and other scrapped and burned materials. Being completely out of balance, Lee stumbled forward towards the door the lead out of the room. He tried to open the door, but even missed with grabbing the handle. When he got hold of it, he opened the door, seeing some figures that looked like other human beings.

W-w-whe-re am... I?
"Lee! You're not supposed to be out of bed yet!"
A-are... You... From...?

Lee saw everything turn black on him again and fell down. The man caught him and carried him back to bed. It was the same person as from the asylum. The man returned to the group who was standing in front of a window. They looked at how two fiends were tearing each other apart. They had bumped into each other in the night and got pissed at each other.

How is he doing?
"He just needs more rest. He will survive, no doubt there."
More rest? That dude has been sleeping for a week already!
Calm down. He will live, that is the only thing that matters. How is the women doing?
It is weird. From what I have been able to see, she died years ago. Probably even before being born.
"Tamaki was dead? But... Then how-"
Let me finish. She was born with powers, given to her by demons. In time, they have grown, and the women had gotten full control over them. We can all see that she is 100% human. But when I look at her, with my eyes uncovered, she is completely demon inside and just human by looks. At the same time, she would be a soul without personality, but as G-man here said, the women does have a personality. It is safe to say. My uncovered eyes can't actually tell me anything about her.
I see... But we can see that she is a person that is alive. Will she live and wake up?
I do believe that the women will.

The man lifted the cover from his eye's, showing them to the one who worked at the asylum. The left eye was completely burned out, only a faint red glow was seen in the depth of the hole. The right eye was covered with a piece of metal that was montaged onto with screws that go right trough the skull.

Don't worry so much G-man. Sure your friends will live.
"Please stop calling that will you."
You never gave us your real name since you don't remember it. You were a guard in an asylum and are a man. We gave you that name, live with it.
None of us know our actual name. So we make up new names for ourselves and stick with that. That way, I am called Rapture. The one with the eyes is called Hawk and the one with the weapons is called Silo. It is the way we survive in this damned hell.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Shortly after arriving in the corroded city got knocked down

"it seems his will is more powerful then Fenrir's"
"Fenrir you say?"
"yes, Fenrir. A rather powerful demon, or used to be. He got himself killed, but his spirit survived and went from fiend to fiend to gather souls to become more powerful and returning to his former self.
when this boy defeated the last one he was in, he went into the boy.
It seems it didn't work out as he plannd

"you're saying Fenrir's spirit is in this human? and that is why he has powers?"
"exactly, his will is more powerful then Fenrir's apparently.with that spirit in him he has potential, a potential we'd rather not have against us."
"so... what do you plan to do against it gil?"
"you should know by now... hahaha!
I've got a plan for him, but first we'll take him back with us to hell...
"
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Central Administration
“Most excellent. We can get you started right away. You see, the world is probably going to meet a lot of conflict in days to come, and you will be able to help make the transition successful. But first we must set you to the task of finding certain people. There are people on this planet with supernatural powers. We need you to try and find them, and convince them to join us. You needn’t do it alone, we can provide you with any resources needed. We have a few locations of interest selected, we will drop you off there and maintain contact with you. Will you accept this mission?”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:15 am

~~Corroded City~~

David sighed when the huge poltergeist was completely gone and landed on the building in the middle of the city. He looked around, but there was no trace of Yui. The scythe dissolved in a red energy. David flew off of the building an went down to the main ground. Officials instantly pointed their guns at David.

I just saved your asses. A thank you would be more in place instead of asking me to kill you.
"Shut it you monster! Admit it, you killed Exodus too you demon!"
The only thing I killed here was that huge thing that was about to kill everyone in this city. I don't know Exodus and I am not a demon. ... ... I am what people tend to call a vampire.

~~Hell~~

The group looked at how the fiends were killing each other. After one died, the other walked away, suffering from fatal wounds. Not much later, it died as well.

To bad. No new pet.

Hawk covered his eyes again with a bandage.

"Can you actually see anything with your eyes covered like that."
I see more then you will ever see, G-man.

An hour had passed. Tamaki slowly woke up and looked around her, seeing that she was in a room. She was well awake and had fully recovered. When she noticed that all her weapons were gone, she instantly made new ones with her shadows and the demon sea. Three throwing knifes and two loaded Desert-Eagles. After Tamaki had holstered everything, she stood up and opened the door. She found four people there. One person she recognised from the asylum. They didn't notice Tamaki yet.

News is spreading. They caught a fiend that had betrayed them. Seems like one that sided with humans. It will be executed tomorrow.
It is still just a damn fiend, so it doesn't matter.
It's funny that some even want to side with humans. This one even had a name. Exodus.
So it had a name too. Still one fiend less is always good, no matter what side it says it is on.

Tamaki listened to what they said. Tears appearing in her eyes. she instantly grabbed one of the Desert-Eagles and pressed it against Rapture his head. Silo reacted by reaching out to his shotgun, but Tamaki quickly aimed the other Desert-Eagle at Silo.

What do you fuckers know about Exodus!?
What is it to you? It is just some fiend.
That fiend is like family to me!
"Tamaki! I never saw you with that fiend before. I think your still under effect from being near the demon sea."
It tends to leave some nasty effects on human minds. I don't know why you and the other person were near it in the first place.

Tamaki uses her power to turn the floor into water from the demon sea. Everyone was shocked at seeing what Tamaki was capable of. Lee woke up and instantly ran into the room with his katana in hand.

I am the damn ruler of the demon sea! NOW! TELL ME WHERE EXODUS IS!
Exodus!? Tamaki, calm down.

Tamaki lowered her weapons and turned the floor back to normal.

Exodus had died on earth and is in hell.
As news says, he will be executed tomorrow.
DAMN! We have to save him! Exodus is a good fiend. We want him back with us, no matter what the cost.

The group was silent. They didn't dare to do anything against Lee and Tamaki because of Tamaki's great power.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 am

OOC: Flying_Chao, since you active with Hydro his character, you may now see it as your own character. Hydro left and even deleted his account. I do now know why.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:37 am

Corroded City
“Hold your fire!”
A voice proclaimed from behind. The man approached David.
“Nobody shoot! This man is to be brought to the president. He wants to see him.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:31 pm

~~Corroded City~~

Hmm?... What does a highly rated person want to see a dangerous being like me for?

David looked at the man. He didn't know what was going on all of the sudden.

What ever it may be... I'll pay him a visit. I shall follow you to this president.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Corroded City
The man seemed hesitant to do anything, but finally replied:
“Very well, follow me. We shall transport you in this truck. Don’t try anything. I don’t know why the president wants to see you, but if you so much as lean towards him too quickly, I will take you down.”
The man entered the back of the military truck himself. It wasn’t full, but there were some soldiers inside as well.
“Get in, this won’t take too long.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:18 am

~~Corroded City~~

David went into the truck, trying to keep his wings to himself a bit.

Oh what a bummer that is for you then. I do not like slow movement. But do not worry, I won't be taken down that quickly. Not be someone weaker then me.

~~Hell~~

I even gave that fiend his name.
How strange that someone can take such a liking to a fiend. But tell me this... How are we going to save your little friend when he is between some of the most powerful demons?
You guys lead me and Tamaki to the place. From there, we will do things the way we would always do it.
That will work just fine. After all, the power of regeneration and the ruler of the demon sea are about the best you could wish for. And that is what me and Lee are.

Tamaki leans on Lee's shoulder and smiles while the demon water forms a minigun on the ground. It quickly gets materialised and loaded.

I see. With the ability to create that kind of weaponry, you may stand a chance. We will lead you to the place, but that is where we part ways. Silo, make sure everyone is armed. We will move out soon. We have a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 pm

David
The truck drove towards its destination. Amid the jostling caused by bumps in the road, not a person said a word. They drove silently towards the destination. The vehicle eventually came to a stop. There was a pause, and then the man opened the doors and motioned for David to follow him. He led David into the capital building, through to the office of the president.
“He’s waiting for you inside. For some reason, he has decided to talk to you alone.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:54 am

~~David Moray~~

David followed silently, feeling the insanity raging in his left eye. It was as if it was reacting to something. David kept calm as he walked. He stopped in front of the door.

I could name a reason for why he would want to do that. But I won't. I don't want to hurt your so-called pride.

David opened the door with his right wing and walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He looked at the president as he walked over to the middle of the room. His left eye started to glow scarlet out of itself.

Funny sight here. A male body but a female soul. Amusing. Now what do yuo want from a dangerous vampire like myself?
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 am

The President’s Office
“Female soul? Why would souls have gender? Can they reproduce?”
The president then regained his focus.
“Ahem. Actually, I would like to start with asking you some questions. Where did you come from, what can you do, and what are your goals and wishes for the future? Answer that last one particularly well, it will set the tone for the rest of our conversation.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 pm

~~David Moray~~

Lets see... I came from some lab. I don't know how I really came to existence. So I have no proper answer to that.
What I can do... I see the reality of this world and even to me, my power are unknown. I house an aura that is nothing more then pure insanity and I have my scythe.

Out of the red light, a scythe appears in David's hand.

And of course, there are the standard things that vampires can do.
And now question number 3. I wish to fulfil the last objective in my life. I won't live to long, so there isn't much of a future for me, as far as I know. I may even die just this week. So, how is that for a tone?
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 pm

The President’s Office
“Well, you see… The tone depends entirely on what your ‘last objective’ is. If your objective is in line with ours, all will be well. If it isn’t… Well, we can get to that later. Is your objective one of justice or of self interest? And where was that lab you came from? Did it happen to be near a destroyed town?”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 am

~~David Moray~~
My objective... Is nothing more then what fate guides me to do. It was the same as taking down that... Thing. I know that it is not a demon. But I don't know what it is. As for what I will do next. Two of the dead are to be guided to this city, is all I know. Well... Know? No... It is what I feel.

David thinks back, but his memory is extremely damaged. He sighs.

I can't remember. There are barely any memories that are still within me. Though I do believe some once referred to me as Project Tekk. But it doesn't mean anything to me.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:01 pm

The President’s Office
“It is very unfortunate that you don’t remember anything at all. It would seem that this is becoming a trend with everyone I question… So be it. You may go now. If you can’t remember anything… I will find you again if things change.”

Corroded City
The VT-Explorer loaded the brain of Exodus into the transport, to be brought back to Central Administration for examination. It then went to its next mission: observing the beings Raziel and David. It was to watch them for any events of interest. It focused on Raziel first.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:57 pm

meanwhile in hell...

"we, will re-awaken my servant fenrir lying dormant within this human, this shall prove amusing..."
"Gil!, there is one matter that concerns me however, if i am allowed to say."
"ok, out with it"
"what exactly were, Fenrir's powers?"
"his powers, you say? ehhmm... raw power, he was one of the toughest fiends, until he was killed by a certain demon, and his soul escaped to another fiend.
but, how does this concern you?
"
"you say his powers came from Fenrir, but his powers are completely different, except for when he got angry and partially became fiend, and which demon killed fenrir?"
"yes, it seems as you say, servant Nexus, it seems this human does have powers of himself. probably awakend by fenrir, but it does not matter, as i will re-awaken Fenrir and i will send him to kill this humans' friends, i want to see the look on those human faces HAHAHAHA.
as for you question, whom killed Fenrir. it was I.
"
"you?, master? but... why?"
"it has been a while now, but he challenged me, he thought he was ready, strong enough to kill a demon, i taught him otherwise."
"it certainly wasn't wise to go upi against you, wouldn't it be easier for him if he took on another?, i mean, to go up against Gilgamesh, sword master demon is pretty foolish"
"yes he was foolish, hopefully, for him, he learned his place when i killed him."

in the meantime Raziël slowly woke up in hell
"ughh, where am I? and why am i all tied up, and who the fuck are you!"

"good, he's awake.
it would be wise of you to watch your tone human.
initiate, the plan awaken Fenrir!
"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next