Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The InfectioN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The InfectioN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Matolliarty
“Very well. See you tomorrow, then!”
Matolliarty sat up and left Youmu to her bath. She proceeded into the bathroom. She removed the towel from around her, placing on the rack to dry. She quickly brushed her teeth, as it was beginning to become a little chilly. She went to the bed and slipped under the covers. She then realized that, of course, there was only one bed. But Youmu was probably used to sleeping on the floor or something, so it shouldn’t matter. She closed her eyes and began drifting off to sleep.

Hikaru's Property
“Yeah… You should probably get your creator to make some claws or something at the least. You can’t go through life without being able to even pick things up.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:59 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Yeah... See you tomorrow...

Youmu keeps sitting in the bath, holding her hand up, looking at how the water flows out of her hand from between her fingers. She sighs and sits in the bath for another 30 minutes before finally getting out. She got some tower and dried herself with them.When Youmu thought she dried herself enough, she got to her clothes and quickly put on her panties. Then she got to her bandage and started wrapping it around her chest, making it sure it was lulled on tight every time. At the end, she knotted them up to keep the bandage in place. She puts on all her other cloths and walks out of the bathroom. She stands still, looking at Matolliarty sleeping.

She actually looks cute... When she sleeps.

Youmu wasn't bothered by the fact that there was only one bed. She walked onto the balcony and sat down, leaning against the railing. She quite quickly fell asleep. She was used to sleeping like this as she did it this way nearly every day.

~~Hikaru's property~~

Maybe I should. I was still basically designed as a security robot. So I'm not surprised with that I don't have hands.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:21 am

Hikaru's Property
EggRobo worked throughout the night on his jetpack, with the company of Stingray. While he had sometimes forgot things his master had wanted him to remember, he knew everything to know about his jetpack. It was his main form of transportation, after all. It seemed to him he was finished. All that was left was to test it out. Seeing that it was just becoming early morning outside, he reattached the pack to his back, making sure it was secure. He would test it as soon as the woman who owned this house woke up. Thinking of that, maybe he should prepare breakfast or something.
“Yo Stingray, you think your builder would like it if I made some breakfast? You know what she likes?”

Matolliarty
Matolliarty awoke from her slumber, and stared at the ceiling. She quickly did a recap in her mind of what had happened yesterday. Her mind jumped to Youmu. She made sure she was still covered, and looked around the room. Youmu was nowhere in sight. Matolliarty relaxed again. She reached into the pocket of her jacket, which was still laying on the dresser. She retrieved her cell phone. She had to make sure the parts had made it back to her mansion. She called Butler to make sure.
“Good morning, milady-”
“Butler. Please tell me the parts made it home.”
“Why yes, they came in only a short while-”
“Thank you, Butler. Make sure that nothing happens to them.”
She ended the call and placed her phone on the dresser. She pushed the covers off her to proceed into the bathroom, but then hesitated. With Youmu around, it would be best to get dressed first… But what to wear? Lets see, her plans today include going shopping with Youmu, and going to the race event. She put the covers over herself again. She wanted to make sure Youmu was still here.
“Youmu? Are you still there?”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:57 am

~~Hikaru's property~~

Stingray looked at Eggrobo.

I... I don't know. I am normally always outside, patrolling the grounds. That is what I am made for either way.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu woke up from hearing Matolliarty her voice and opened her eyes. She looked around and got up. Then Youmu heard Matolliarty asking if she was still there. Youmu opened the door of the balcony and walked inside.

I am here. Don't worry. I don't just ditch people as if they are some objects.

~~Japan, Kagoshima~~

Alright girls! We just received an assignment! Listen carefully! A group just started creating havoc in Sunflower Inc. These men are trained in guerilla warfare and are to be handled with caution. Of course, They don't know about people with our fighting capabilities, so we may have the element of surprise. Mara and Shiki, you two will go inside to fight them. Me and Akane will Stay in the helicopter and will give as much support as we can.

Me and Shiki will handle these boys. No problem, right Shiki?
Confirmed. We will tear their damned flesh apart.
Hm...

Akane nods lightly and gets her railgun, Steel Shark, and brings it to the helicopter. Alice gets into the pilot seat and gets it ready to take off. Shiki just steps into the helicopter without any form of preparing. She sits next to Akane who placed the railgun in front of her. Mara took a bit longer as she first had to get in her exoskeleton. When she was in it, she got in the helicopter and closed the door. Then she took place, looking Shiki straight in the eyes. Mara closed her own eyes for a few seconds and looked out of the window of the door.
The helicopter started getting off of the ground and was soon flying at high speed towards Sunflower Inc.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Hikaru's Property
“I guess we’d better not than. I’ve known too many people with picky tastes.”

Matolliarty
“Oh, there you are. I take it that we are still on for buying you a new shirt today, right? Which makes me wonder… I am curious about what you know of fashion sense, if you know anything. Lets test it, shall we? You can pick out the clothes you think I should wear today from these dressers. Who knows, I might even like your choices. So, are you up for it?”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:34 am

~~Hikaru's property~~

She always makes it herself though... I better get back to doing what I am supposed to do.

Stingray goes outside and gets back to patrolling the area like always.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Yeah we will go buy that. But I don't care about fashion. Even with what I now have, I just took whatever was first in reach. That was what I bought and lived with for years. In the end, fashion is just another word used for marketing and making items more expensive then they should be.

Youmu still decided to walk up to the dresser and opened it. Her mind jumping more to what could be best when getting in combat. After looking for just a few second she picked out different clothes and threw them onto the bed.

Try that on. Don't care about looks. More important is mobility. Also... Have you ever been in the poor district of Corroded City? I go there often, because there are people there that I can trust.

~~Japan, Kagoshima, Sunflower Inc.~~

The helicopter approached the building of Sunflower Inc. and hovered in place next to it.

Mara, you go by roof! Shiki, you'll go trough the front door!
Got it!
Confirmed.

Mara opened the door of the helicopter and jumped out, landing on the roof. Shiki walked to the edge and jumped, falling all the way to the ground. Shiki hits the ground and instantly runs for the main entrance. Using her merging power, she just goes trough the doors without opening them. She looks for a security camera and when she found one, Shiki merged her hand with it. She used all the other camera's in the building to find the group.

Shiki reporting in. Targets confirmed on floor 13. Seemingly heading for the roof. Their leader will be our only threat, he is a full cyborg.
I'll take on the cyborg. I hope they will come to the roof soon.
Mara stop wasting time and just go in. They are near you anyway.

Shiki stops using the camera and walks over to the door of the elevator. The elevator still being on floor 16. Shiki opens the doors with brute force and starts climbing the ladder within the place.
Mara walks to a door and pulls it out and then goes inside. She starts to make her way down.
Akane in the helicopter picked up her railgun and stood ready in the opening.

Alice... Distance.
Got it.

Alice takes the helicopter away from the building and keeps at hovering at a rather large distance. Akane keeps a close eye on the building by being linked up to multiple satellites.
In the meantime, Shiki reached floor 13 and opens the door. She steps into the hallway, seeing the group. She reaches towards an elevator door.

"Hey look, There is still one alive here."
"Just shoot her and be done with it."

The entire group apart from the leader turned around. They started shooting towards Shiki who held her hand against the elevator door. Then she made the door merge with her arm and held the door in front of her, blocking all the bullets. She started walking forward. The group didn't believe what they saw. They started walking backwards, being scared of what they saw. Then Mara dropped and rammed some of the people against the wall. Some so hard that their ribs were instantly crushed. The leader instantly grabbed Mara and threw her further into the hallway. He walked towards Mara who had already gotten up.

Don't tell me that THAT is all you can do.
"You messed with the wrong cyborg, girl."

Shiki in the meantime got close to the group and started to tear them apart, ram their own guns trough their bodies and do more rather painful things. A smile appears on Shiki's face as she gets busy with the group.
The cyborg stood in front of Mara, who looked like she was ready to fight. The cyborg threw some punches, Mara dodging them by jumping onto the stairs. She saw her chance and threw a quick jab herself. Cyborg dodged and grabbed Mara by the arm, throwing her trough the ceiling. Mara ended up back on the roof, getting up from having crashed onto it. A bit of blood came from her mouth, but she was still able to go on. The cyborg jumped onto the roof trough the hole and looked at Mara.

"Still haven't had enough?"
What can I say? I hunger for combat. And now that we have some fighting room, I'd like to go on to the very end.

Alice... Why is Mara happy? She is hurt.
Mara is the kind of person that likes to get into a good fight. To her, this is just perfect. Shiki also seems to be having fun, but I seriously don't need to see how she... Is eating insides of dead humans.
I see...

"Well kid, I will admit that I like your way of thinking. To bad you are on the wrong side."
Yeah yeah, lets just get this started!

Mara instantly runs at the cyborg and starts throwing a lot of jabs. The cyborg constantly needing to block them, taking the hits rather lightly. He takes a step back and Mara goes one step forward, still throwing more jabs at the cyborg. Mara takes another step forward and goes for a punch from the side. As she does so, the cyborg takes his change to throw a punch at Mara. Mara got hit on an armour piece, stilling taking the hit rather hard. The cyborg go hit on the side of the head and stumbles backward a bit.

Now this is what I call fun.

Mara charges in again, throwing another punch, this time going at a higher power. The cyborg blocks, but feels his armour budge. Mara quickly starts throwing more jabs at the cyborg, the armour starting to get bent out of place. Then Mara goes full power and punches the cyborg in the face. The cyborg falls on his back.

"That is some insane power you have. I like it. But Now I will have to play dirty since I should not lose to a kid."

The cyborg gets up and his chest suddenly opens, showing a set of small missile launchers all ready to fire.

Oh? How boring of you. Akane! He's yours!
"Akane?"

In the helicopter Akane aims Steel Shark and fires. A red laser going trough the sky at 5.9 km/s. It hits the cyborg directly and pierces trough. The laser of about 30 cm thick disappears after just a few seconds, leaving the cyborg without a head. The body collapses and Akane Got back to her seat in the helicopter.

Kill confirmed.
Lets just get the others now. We are done here.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Matolliarty
“I don’t really see how these clothes will make me move much faster, but if you say so…”
Regardless of whether they would or not, Matolliarty knew that wearing a different style of clothing might make it harder to spot her in a crowd. Although when her new bodyguards arrived, she would be easier to spot. Shouldn’t be a problem then, though.
“Why don’t you head downstairs, while I get ready and change into these clothes? Unless you desire to try to train me to dress faster or something.”

Meanwhile, Far Away In Space…
The Odyssey began to slow down. They had detected a space station of some kind. They didn’t know whether the inhabitants would be friendly or hostile, only that they were most likely from the planet they were heading towards. They had no choice. They had to contact them.
“Open up hailing frequencies.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:19 pm

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Very funny. Clothes don't just make you faster. The ones I picked just won't get in the way and slow you down.

Youmu walked out of the room and onto the hallway. She instantly headed for the stairs. The same way she got up the last time, she now dashes from wall to wall without touching the floor even once. When she came downstairs, she landed on her feet and just calmly walked on and waited near the elevators.

~~Japan, Kagoshima, Sunflower Inc.~~

Shiki got onto the roof, being nearly completely covered in blood. She was still smiling. Mara looked at Shiki.

You will be needing a shower. At least you had fun. I did too, but had to end quickly.

Alice approached the building with the helicopter. Mara and Shiki got in and closed the door. The helicopter flew off, back to the base of Silver Curtain. It wasn't big, but there was everything they needed. The helicopter later on landed at the base and was turned off. Alice, Mara, Shiki and Akane got out and got back into their normal clothes, Shiki also showering.

Another case closed. Good job everyone.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Matolliarty
Matolliarty watched as Youmu exited the room. She really was an odd person. Now that Youmu was gone, Matolliarty got up and slipped into the clothes Youmu had selected. She looked in the mirror and straightened her hair. She went back to the dresser and brought out a pair of mirrored sunglasses from the top drawer. She put them and headed into the elevator, hitting the button for the ground floor.

Their answer was silence. Perhaps the message wasn’t making it through? But then there was movement. A hangar door on the space station was opening. Could this be the beginning of an attack? This train of thought was postponed by another response. The others were ready to open a communication channel.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:59 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu Saw that one of the elevators started moving down. Youmu sighed as she kept waiting.

Seriously... What a strange person she is. And slow... Well, I guess it will be good if I no longer need to protect her.

Then Youmu suddenly felt someone leaning its hand on Youmu her right shoulder.

"Well well well. Look at that. Nice to finally find you, Silver Assassin."
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 am

Matolliarty
The elevator reached the ground floor. The doors opened. Matolliarty saw Youmu… With some company? She headed over to check it out.

“Unknown ship. You have no clearance to be here. Identify yourself immediately.”
“We come in peace. We must speak with your leader! Everyone here is in danger!”
“What is this? Some sort of a joke!? Identify yourself immediately or-…”
A moment of silence followed. But then:
“There has been a change in plan. Please proceed with docking. The chancellor wishes to see you.”
The ship was silent after receiving this news. Something didn’t seem right.
“It can only be a trap! We know nothing of these people. They could already be the enemy!” Said Captain Scalindi.
“You’re probably right. But the ship is in need of repairs. We don’t have anywhere else to go. If only for the small chance to save them from our fate, we must try. Begin docking procedure.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 pm

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu slapped the hand away and got up, turning her head. She saw a small group standing, looking at here with hatred in their eyes. She also saw the leader and instantly recognised him as the leader of the Yakuza.

Damn, just now that Matolliary is here. She's in a lot of danger if these here know that she is with me. Can I help you?
"Help? You much have forgotten. We want your head rolling on the floor."
You are going to need more then words and a handful of idiots that follow you everywhere you go. Now I have more important things to attend to.

Youmu walked into Matolliaty's direction and while walking past her silently slipped a paper into her pocket and said "Get out of here as fast as possible. Find a seemingly homeless man and tell him the password. I'll explain later.". She walked on, further acting as if she has never seen Matolliarty before.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 am

Matolliarty
As she approached Youmu, Matolliarty saw that she was not happy to see her guests. When Youmu passed on her message, this became ever more clear. Matolliarty moved a distance away from the group, before turning her head in their general direction. They looked familiar… Well the leader did anyway. She must have seen him at some business meeting before. She could worry about that later, though. She exited the building and looked around. How was she supposed to find a seemingly homeless man? Since Youmu wasn’t here anymore, it was probably a good idea to check where her new bodyguards were. She retrieved her cell phone from her pocket and made the usual call.
“Butler. Where are my bodyguards?”
“They are in the city now. I can have them sent to the hotel immediately-”
“Get to it.”
Nothing to do now but wait… and look out for any seemingly homeless men.

The ship came to a stop. The airlock passage extended and connected, pressurizing itself immediately. General Zarmquest and Captain Scalindi, as well as a good amount of the crew, were to go onboard the space station. They would all bring a weapon. You can’t take any chances. Their group stood at the entrance to the airlock. Lets hope this meeting went well. The airlock doors opened, and they proceeded through.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

As Youmu walked on, she got surrounded by the group. All of them drew their weapons, including the leader who drew out an energy type melee weapon shaped like a katana.

"Now, I will take you on. You will regret that you killed the former leader of the Yakuza!"
I don't regret killing some alien piece of shit. We will fight one on one... On the roof. Your butt-smelling moneys will stay behind.

Youmu disappeared from the middle and quickly made her way to the roof. There she awaited the arrival of the Yakuza leader. He calmly appeared onto the roof, holding his energy sword in his right hand, ready to fight.

Took you long enough.
"You sure know how to pick a location for your grave."

~~

From out of an alleyway, Someone noticed Youmu's handwriting trough the clothes.
'Vietnam was one hell of a south-pole. That is Youmu alright.'
From of his location, He send a message to Matolliaty her phone showing the exact location of where she is supposed to go to. The address of the one who send it existed entirely out of bar-code.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Matolliarty
Shortly after finishing her phone call, Matolliarty noticed she had just received another message. Wondering what it could possibly be about, she opened it up. It stated where she was to go. Apparently, she didn’t have to find a seemingly homeless man. Unless this was a trap… Her train of thought was cut short by the arrival of an armored truck. It would appear that her bodyguards had arrived. Most excellent.

They made their way into the space station, the airlock’s second doors shutting and sealing behind them. They were approached by some soldiers.
“Relinquish your weapons immediately.”
“We cannot comply with that request. I give you my word that we will not use them as long as you give us no reason to.”
“I said relinq-”
The soldier was cut short by a message he had apparently just received on his earpiece.
“What? Let them keep their weapons? But they could be dangerous- very well…
You may proceed to the chancellor. Don’t try anything.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 am

~~Alleyway~~

The man waited, in his mind knowing that someone was arriving soon. He looked homeless, though he really wasn't. He was simply a cover to hide and open hidden passages. He kept sitting against the wall with his head hanging low, his face being covered.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu held her hands in her jackets pockets. The Yakuza leader glared at Youmu, hoping she would be the first to attack. After some time of no-one making a first strike, Youmu started walking forward. She got close and the leader swung his weapon. Youmu was suddenly gone from his sight and appeared behind the Yakuza leader with her wakizashi in her hand. As she tried to stab him, he quickly turned around and blocked the wakizashi with the metal part of the energy katana.Youmu jumped backwards and ran in for another attack with her high speed. She lunged out again, the attack getting blocked again, sparks flying off of the point of collision. Youmu quickly took some distance again.

"I know all of your moves. I did my homework before I went off to track you down."
Knowing is half the fight, but I am yet to see whether you really have what it takes to call yourself strong.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Matolliarty
Matolliarty’s new bodyguards hovered out of the now open doors of the armored truck. Once clear of the vehicle, they uncurled into their standard form. Their 360 degree visors gained their glow. The Matolliarty Corporation’s High Mobility Infantry Test Types, or HMITTs, were ready to guard their creator. Their 360 degree vision, strength, laser arm weaponry, and high mobility would make them much superior to those worthless human bodyguards. They were based on designs salvaged from the memory of C.A., but they were probably much superior to their predecessors. She would still feel safer in the Omni-Orb, but this should be good enough to go to the place where Youmu wanted her to go. She got into her limousine, along with one of her bodyguards. The others would follow the limo on their own. She told the driver where to go, and the limo sped off. A few minutes passed and they were there. She exited the vehicle with her one bodyguard. She noticed a man who was seemingly homeless, and so ventured over to make contact.

They had made their way through the space station, arriving at a conference room of some sort. The guards that had escorted them stopped following, and closed the door behind them. The person waiting for them at the head of the table beckoned them to sit down.
“Welcome to the Samantharian Space Colony. I apologize that your stay here has been so hurried, but you arrived so suddenly. As the chancellor, I would always make sure our guests are taken care of. This place was once small, but is now quite possibly the largest space colony inhabited. The highest population of people as well. So please, sit down. Food and refreshments are on the way, and then you can tell me all about this predicament you have.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:44 am

~~Alleyway~~

"You must be the silver assassin her first friend. But lets not get into a chat. Tell me the password."

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu dashed towards the leader again with her wakizashi. As her attacks get blocked, she this time stays close to keep striking. The leader being able to keep up perfectly with Youmu's speed suddenly kicks upwards, kicking the Wakizashi out of Youmu her hand. She dashes back and takes out her katana with the strange inscription and Runs in for another attack. The leaver blocks with the energy katana.

"That is a surprise. This swords of your isn't being destroyed by the energy side."

Youmu keeps attacking from different sides, the Yakuza leader constantly blocking every attack. The he lashed out and instantly cut into Youmu her left arm. The cut was quite deep into her muscles, but Youmu didn't flinch and went on. The she got kicked out of the way.

"You don't seem to be getting it. You can't win. This is the day you die."
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 am

Matolliarty

“The password? Oh yes, the paper Youmu passed me. Let’s see…”
Matolliarty retrieved the message from her pocket.
“Vietnam was one hell of a south-pole… ? That is what it says. Sounds like gibberish to me.”
She was prepared for anything that might happen. She almost wished something would, if only to test out her new bodyguards.

Samantharian Space Colony

“Well then, thank you for seeing us such short notice. But we bring news of a most terrible importance. From what I can see of your technological level, your planet has gotten to the point where you have built space colonies. This means that even if you do not have the military strength now, you have the industrial base to succeed. A great foe approaches, one which your combined forces, both planetary and colonial, will not be enough to defeat if you do not heed my words!”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 am

~~Alleyway~~

"That must make America that damned north-pole."

Suddenly, a part of a brick wall opened up, showing stairs that led down to the sewers.

"Follow the Wrong route. Don't worry about the silver assassin. She will catch up."

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

You don't seem to get it... I don't lose to annoying pricks like you.

Despite the fact that Youmu was suffering she dashed in again with her katana. Getting knocked away more easily now that she is lacking some strength. She was starting to give up hope, but then remembered she was still supposed to protect someone, someone important to her. She ran in for another strike, in the run, the inscription on the katana lighting up completely with a cyan colour as well as the edge of the blade. The Yakuza leader blocks the attack, but the katana was cutting straight trough it. Youmu finished the strike and looked at how the head of the leader fell to the ground, being separated from the rest of the body.

I... Did it. I don't know how, but I did it. I am and will always be above the Yakuza! Trying to fight me is useless!

the people from the Yakuza quickly ran away. Youmu holstered her katana, starting to feel the pain in her left arm. The fight took a lot out of her and left Youmu slightly exhausted. She walked over to her wakizashi, picked it up and holstered it. Then she looked it her wound. It was rather serious and it would be better not to put any pressure on it. Then she looked at the broken weapon, the energy katana.

Maybe... It's not cold steel that was made with care, but... It will have to do.

She took the pieces of the energy weapon and inspected them.

I see.. This could be repaired.

Youmu went inside and looked for a place with some tools and repaired the weapon. She had her plans.

~~Japan, Kogashima, Mara's home~~

Some time had passed since Mara's mission was over. Kenshin was watching the news, seeing that something went down at Sunflower inc..

I bet Mara has been having fun.

then he got called, by Mara who was on her way home.

Hellooooo!
Hi hi. You had your share of fun?
You bet I did. Got close and personal with a cyborg. To bad he was done for way to fast. But other then that, Did you record the race?
Yes I did. There is quite the show for you to watch. And that for just the first race.
This is getting me excited! I'll be there soon.

~~Alice, Shiki and Akane~~

Alice was left with Akane and Shiki, who both didn't have an actual place to live. So Alice always had to take care of them. She didn't mind it as they both always listened. Then again, Who'd want to pick a fight with someone who can alter reality by just looking at it.

~~Corroded City, Hikaru Loner~~

Stingray was patrolling outside again when he saw Hikaru go outside.

I'll be off now! You take care of the other robot thing!

Hikaru got into her hovering car and quickly got away. After she parked her car, she took what she needed and headed over to the hangar.

Hello there Hikaru. You seem to be quite early here.
Yes, well.. New Helmet and I have some modification to do to the ship. I will be going at speeds you have never even seen before.
What are you aiming for? Breaking the sound barrier?
Would be fun, but no. Just wait and see. And lets hope there won't be another one of those weird things jumping onto the track.

The boss nodded and looked at Hikaru as she walked towards the ship to work on it.

Well... Can't do much about it. It's her ship now after all.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 am

Matolliarty

Sewers? Follow the Wrong route? This was all rather curious. Perhaps her bodyguard may be put to use just yet. She entered the passage, descending to whatever awaited her below.

“This enemy will stop at nothing to destroy your very way life! They will destroy your cities, exterminate your population, and even invade your minds and rip out your soul!”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu was working hard and repairing the weapon. She was still bleeding from the cut in her left arm, blood even getting inside the weapon. When she tried to activate it to test it, a white flash was emitted that blew Youmu back. When all was back to normal, the energy weapon was fully functional.

I don't know much about energy weapons, but that wasn't natural. It seems to work normally now, so I'll guess it's okay now.

She turned it off again and left the hotel, quickly looking for the alleyway where the contact would be. She kept ignoring her wound. She walked over to the seemingly homeless person.

"You don't look that healthy."
Doesn't matter. Matolliarty went trough here?
"She did. Better hurry up, Silver Assassin."
Don't call me that... Or your days in Vietnam will seem like a cakewalk compared to what I would do.
"I'm sorry, Silver Assassin. But the Yakuza got to me before you arrived."

The man stood up and looked at Youmu. His right arm opened up and quickly folded out to a heavy machine gun. Youmu quickly activated the energy katana and drew out her own katana. The man opened fire at Youmu who dashed back and blocked some bullets with the swords. She still get hit in her right shoulder with two bullets. It didn't actually stop her from fighting on. She disappeared from the man his sight and appeared behind him, slashing him apart with both swords. Youmu holstered her own katana and turned off the energy katana. She took out a bit of money and placed it on the body.

Like you always believed in, may you be able to pass the Sanzu river.

Youmu took a remote from the body, used to the open to passage and went in, closing it afterwards. She placed the remote in her pocket and started looking for Matolliarty, feeling the pain from her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 am

Matolliarty

Matolliarty had hardly gone very far when she heard someone approaching from behind. Could it be Youmu? Or some hostile entity? Just to be sure, her mechanical bodyguard placed itself between Matolliarty and the approaching entity. It readied itself for a possible threat.

The chancellor cut General Zarmquest off from his speech.
“This is all very interesting, but it is time we enjoyed our meal.”
“But we’ve been this eating this whole time. This matter is of utmost importance-”
“Oh, but that is exactly what I mean.” the chancellor said with an evil looking smile.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:02 am

~~Nearby in the sewer~~

Exodus woke up from the activity near him.

Hmm? I better keep quite. I don't want any unwanted attention.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu neared and only saw the robotic security.

Security robots? They must be sweeping the place. Or were also the Yakuza's doings.

She looked at the energy katana she was holding.

Even if I'm able to do that from before, I'm not in a good condition to fight.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Matolliarty

The robot watched for any signs of coming aggressive action. It noted that the human was armed. Since it did not seem to be preparing for attack, the robot motioned to its master for orders. Matolliarty peaked around her robot to see Youmu.
“Oh, Youmu, how nice to see you. I see you have met one of my new bodyguards. They should be more effective than the last ones, correct?”

“Tell me, general, are you prepared to die?”
“What!?”
“You and your people are bound to have quite the otherworldly flavor. I am most grateful you came straight to me, rather than some other space station. All your knowledge would have gone to waste…”
The room seemed to grow darker, almost in cue with the way the conversation was going. General Zarmquest didn’t like this one bit. His instincts were telling him to get out of there now, at all costs. He motioned the others to ready their weapons, as he did so himself.
“I don’t know how things work around here, what with you eating your guests and all, but we would appear to outnumber you severely. You stand no chance against us.”
“Oh, but that is where you are oh so wrong. In fact, you have it backwards!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The InfectioN
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next