Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The InfectioN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN - Page 2 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

The InfectioN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 am

????

She followed the shortest route to the nearest settlement. Her senses still not fully returned, she heard roars, and saw a massive demon in the graveyard, but neither part of her brain changed it into something she could understand. Brain: non-functioning... Speech: non-functioning... Vision: non-functioning... Running diagnostic... Diagnostic complete... Result: unknown... Recommended action: unknown... The shortest route to the nearest settlement passes through the cemetery, so she unknowingly moved towards the danger. She stood in the entrance to the graveyard. She felt an attack barely miss her body. Scanning... Scanning... Three life forms detected... One passive... One hostile... One... One... One... One... Unknown... Recommended action: terminate hostile life form... Execute. The girl takes a combat ready stance.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:02 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu Looked at how Matolliarty and one of her guard went over to the graveyard. She could try and get in the warehouse now, but decided it would be better to wait for a better opportunity. Getting in a fight with human beings would be the last thing she wants. She found it funny that no-one had actually found her yet. Not that it mattered. All she did now was relax.

~~Hikaru Loner~~

Time went by as she was busy with everything. She had a new component ready to install on the ship and a new data stick loaded with a new feature to install onto the ship. Hikaru knew about some strange electric spots on the tracks. with the new instalment, the ship should be getting short speed boosts from them. Another thing Hikaru placed on yet another data stick was temporary increase of the speed which would bring her for above the speed that any ship has ever reached.

Outside of her house, the red with black robot was still patrolling, suddenly finding a fiend on the property. The robot instantly got its attacking systems ready

Target locked! Homing laser-beam, go!

It shot a pink-ish beam from its right arm which slightly redirected in mid-air, hitting the fiend in the head. Then the robot got the wheels on the back of its feet spinning and it drove towards the fiend which was still alive. As the fiend tried to get up, the robot crashed into it. It the kicked the fiend away and aimed its left arm at the fiend, firing another pink beam, this time killing the fiend.

Target eliminated. That should be it for today. Now how do I get rid of this body?

Then the body burned up in just a few seconds. the robot was a bit shocked but just accepted it as it was and went on with patrolling. The robot Hikaru one made, because she saw a picture of the design in an old anime, was slowly growing its own personality. It was gaining a soul.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN - Page 2 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 am

Caeruleus' expression suddenly cracked into a broad psychotic smirk.

'IT'S BEEN SO LONG!' he roared, laughing maniacally, 'I may finally have another decent opponent! AFTER THREE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS!'

He drew a gun from one holster and a strange cylindrical object from the other and began blasting the fiend with laserbeams, blocking any attacks that came his way with the cylindrical object - which happened to be a rather large laser shield.

'C'mon, sap!' he chortled to Umino, 'Help me out here!'

Umino shook his head rapidly.

'No more hurt... No more pain... Not doing it...' he muttered, 'I'll just protect Lord Admiral.'

Caeruleus rolled his eyes.

'Use that Fifth Scenario or whatever!' he exclaimed.

'Can't!' Umino cried in reply, 'Sealed it away!'

'Moron,' Caeruleus complained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 am

????

New information: Lifeform with unknown status is ally... Scanning own abilities... Advanced combat... Advanced weaponry... Latent blade summoning... Recommended action: Use blades... Execute. The girl raised her right hand, passively summoning five blades and sending them at high speed towards the enemy. The demon hit the blades out of the air, taking no damage from them. Before the girl's mechanical mind could react, the demon had landed a left handed uppercut, and whipped its right fist around, sending her flying to the other end of the cemetery. As she flew, a spark between the mechanical half of the brain, and the real side. Her human mind activated, but her mechanical mind had not yet been overridden. Wh-where... Where am I? Her pain receptors began to react, sending a sharp pain to her human brain. Why am I in pain? She landed, and instantly rolled over backwards, and ended up on her feet. What's going on? Why can't I control myself to move? She waves her hand and another ten blades form, they are flung towards the demon from several different angles. Did... I really do that...? Why don't I remember anything? Why... She tried to say something to the two unknown people, but words wouldn't come out. The mechanical side of her brain would be in control until the end of the battle.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm

The demon sprung at Umino, trying to stomp him flat.

'OH FOR THE LOVE OF-!' Caeruleus exclaimed, his gun transforming into a rather large cannon and blasting the demon with a powerful shot of energy, 'STOP BEING A FREAKIN MORON, SAP!'

Umino sighed and drew Hai, thought only to protect himself from any incoming attacks. The demon lashed out at Caeruleus, who Split to avoid the hit, before reforming above the demon as a giant anvil and trying to squash it flat. It managed to hoist him off of itself and threw him aside, where he transformed back and readied another cannon shot.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 pm

????

The ten blades sunk into the demon, piercing its skin. The girl sprints towards the demon, jumping to avoid another fist strike, she proceeded to kick ten times at each of the blades, causing them to be forced deeper to its body. At the last blow, she backflipped off of the demon, just about dodging another fist strike. She continued to throw blades at the demon, presumably for distraction mainly, since the blades seemed to have nearly no effect.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 am

A scythe appeared in Caeruleus' hand and he grinned.

'Thank you Wycliffe!' he exclaimed, swinging the scythe at the fiend's neck, 'I'm glad that this is the body of your child. It's useful for when I need to use those abilities of yours, sap.'

An orb of data began to form at the tip of the scythe, before planting itself in the fiend's neck. The demon was slowly drained of energy until it fell to the floor from a mixture of wounds, a couple of crystals dropping from the point of impact at its neck. Caeruleus picked up the crystals and tossed most of them to Umino, keeping a single one and putting it in his pocket.

'So, who's the new girl?' he asked, cocking his head to one side, 'She isn't a new Scourge, that much I know.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 am

????

Scanning... Scanning... Non- hostile life form... Scanning flesh brain... Fully recuperated... Scanning speech... Activated... Returning control of body.... Execute. My... name...? Searching term 'Own Name'... 0 Results found... searching term 'Identity'... 0 results found... Searching all terms relative to identity... 2 Folders found... Accessing.... Access denied... Reason: password required... Searching term 'Password'... 0 Results found... Ending search... Execute. The girl stares blankly for a few seconds. I... I don't know... I'm sorry. Did I really summon those blades... where did I get these powers... who exactly am I? What was controlling me then? I don't know anything about myself... sorry. The blades dissipate into nothing and the girl waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:20 pm

'Well, I'm Caeruleus Lucriditus,' Caeruleus replied, 'However, I'm registered in the lawbook as Christopher Valentine, for... physical reasons.'

'You can call me Umino,' Umino added gruffly, sitting back down on his rock.

'Don't mind grumpy,' Caeruleus continued, 'He's just a bit miffed 'cause fiends aren't supposed to attack this place.'
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Matolliarty approached the cemetery. She saw a group of people fighting some sort of creature. They took it down easily enough it seemed to her. She couldn’t hear what they were saying from where she was standing, so she began walking towards them to ask. She thought to herself that there sure seems to be a lot of creatures attacking people around here. Must be a lot of low security research labs or zoos around…
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:02 am

Umino sighed.

'Another person wishes to trespass,' he grunted, 'I hope they don't want to break anything.'

'Are you always like this now?' Caeruleus asked, 'We really are opposites after all.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:50 am

????

Scanning new life form... Non-hostile: Do not attack... Start continuous background searches 'Identity, Name, Password, Past'... Recommended action: Find out information about new arrival, Create temporary identity, Continue to settlement... Execute. Hi, what's your name? I know it's rude to ask someone's name before you tell them yours, but I don't know my name... Why can't I remember anything? Finding out my true identity is top priority. Maybe I should just make up a name for use until I find my real one... or just make up a nickname based on my abilities.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

'I'm gonna call you Shiroi,' Umino said, looking up at the unusual nameless girl.

'And I'm gonna call you Kuroi,' Caeruleus chimed, 'Which I guess makes you Shiroikuroi!'

'...Hyperactive little git...' Umino muttered at Caeruleus, who promptly burst into a swearing fit at his "good" side, who promptly waved the pale-skinned Lucridite away with a flick of his tanned hand.

'Y'know Umino,' Caeruleus sighed, 'You should turn back to female.'

'...and why is that?' Umino asked.

'Because your female side's cheery and hyperactive,' Caeruleus replied, shrugging, 'That and it's confusing for the readers with us both being male at this point in time.'

'You already confused the readers,' Umino grunted in reply, 'By calling your body Wycliffe then saying you're called Christopher because that's the name of the body.'

'Yes, well, you've gott judge it,' Caeruleus replied, 'His scientific name is Wycliffe Lucriditus, whilst his human name is Christopher Valentine.'

Umino sighed.

'He's still my child, y'know...' he mumbled, slightly sadly.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:56 am

????

Validating name... Name validated... Respond to name 'Shiroikuroi'... Adding to database. Ok, that should be fine temporarily. She said in such a way that didn't specify whether she liked or disliked the name she had been given. I suppose I'd better get away before he gets in an even worse mood about me being here. She nodded towards Umino.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:00 am

'Oh don't mind him,' Caeruleus chimed, 'He'll cheer up after he's eaten~ Won't you, sap?'

'Why do people target this place specifically?' Umino asked, not answering Caeruleus' question, 'What could they have against me or Lord Admiral? I haven't done anything against them, but even the fiends want me ousted, it seems.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:31 am

???? (Shiroikuroi)

Well, in case you can't tell, I'm soaked, tired, hungry,and therefore took the fastest route. Otherwise I may have gone the scenic route and avoided this place. I don't really know who any of you are... well I might... probably not though. You mentioned someone called Scourge earlier, who is she? If you don't mind me asking... The girl attempted to draw on the power she used earlier and, failing.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:05 pm

'Ptera Scourge,' Umino replied, 'Is a friend of mine. We go way back. She was around when Lord Admiral was, though as Galaxia Scourge. Due to an ability of her species, she's constantly reborn just seconds after death. Useful, really, as she can get a new set of friends and everything if she wishes it...'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:25 am

Shiroikuroi

She sounds nice. So who is Lord Admiral? Sorry for asking so many questions. I wonder if I already know this but just forgot. No, if I already knew then they would know me... Scanning local area... New location found... Scanning... Village found... Scanning database... Village name: Irae... Setting new destination... Execute. As she continues to search for the power she called upon in the battle, five small blades fall from the sky and hover above her palm. I just need to remember how I did that.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:33 am

'Lord Admiral is Umino's old love interest,' Caeruleus chimed, smirking at Umino, who stuck his middle finger up at the other Lucridite impatiently, ''cept he's dead now. Been dead for four hundred years. His name was Alex Valentine, but the people within Starcore and GTM knew him as GoldenFox, or GF for short, as that was his codename. He was human, but very strong for one. Oh, and Umino was female back then, in case you're wondering about his sexual orientation.'

He winked.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 am

Shiroikuroi

I was thinking about going to a town called Irae. Umino, do you want to come with me? I think you need to get out more otherwise you could go crazy. Besides, I'm pretty sure that this place will be safe with Caeruleus. So what do you say?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 am

'It would be safe with Christopher,' Umino replied, 'But not with Caeruleus. I never can tell what that riddler idiot's up to.'

Caeruleus rolled his eyes, before clicking. His features softened and his eyes widened slightly.

'Where am I?' he asked, his voice softer and more child-like, 'Who are you two? My name's Wycliffe, but you can call me Christopher.'

Wycliffe turned to Umino, before looking him up and down.

'This might sound strange, but you remind me of my mother,' he chimed, 'Except her eyes were red... yours are black.'

Umino managed a weak smile.

'You never did see my male form, did you, Christopher?' he asked, 'You'll recognise me if I turn into my female form.'

Wycliffe cocked his head to one side curiously, before looking over at Shiroikuroi, 'Hello. My name's Wycliffe, but you can call me Christopher. Are you a friend of my mother?'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 am

Shiroikuroi

Friend...? I... don't know. I don't feel I could answer the question without causing offence, sorry. Friend... is it possible to class him as that? We haven't even been acquaintances for that long... I don't think I can make a decision yet... Searching term 'friend'... 15 results found... Answer: yes. Technically I am... I suppose...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 am

'Yeah, she is,' Umino replied, before standing up, 'Say, Christopher, could you guard Lord Admiral's grave please?'

Wycliffe nodded thoroughly and Umino turned to Shiroikuroi, 'So, where is this "Irae" place? And why do you want to take me there? I'm just curious, is all.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 am

Shiroikuroi

As I said, I just thought you should get out more. Environment affects personality. As for where... Scanning... Scanning... Current location found... Destination found... Distance calculation... 3.29 miles due northwest. It's 3.29 miles that way. She points northwest from her current position. How the hell do I know that? How? What is Irae? Why do I want to go? So will you tag along?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 am

Umino shrugged, 'As long as I'm not away for too long, I suppose I can.'

OOC WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The InfectioN
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next