Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The InfectioN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

The InfectioN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Matolliarty listened to their conversation for a bit. Not much of it made any sense, but the name Alex Valentine did sound familiar to her for some reason. She could investigate that later though, she had to be back to get the parts soon.
“What an interesting group of individuals we have here. Do you really know what your doing? None of you seem very sure to me.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu got up and walked over the roof of the warehouse. She looked over the small graveyard, wondering what was going on, not really following the conversation.

Will anything actually happen? My curiosity for what is inside of this warehouse is increasing.

Youmu lays down on the roof, accidentally landing on her media playing device.

"Speaker Mode activated"
Crap...

Suddenly, heavy metal music was being played at high volume trough small speakers from her device. Youmu quickly gets the device out of her pocket, trying to set the mode back to headphones, but being unable to do so.

I seriously need to buy one without these damn speakers attached! How does this even work!? They really need to start selling speaker-less media players again!

After some trouble, Youmu finally had the bode back to normal again. She now pretty much knew she would be found. It wouldn't be a problem to her, as long as she wouldn't be forced to kill humans, or as long as they weren't going to show pity because of Youmu her past.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN - Page 3 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 am

TIF wrote:
Umino shrugged, 'As long as I'm not away for too long, I suppose I can.'

'I do have to ask though,' Wycliffe asked, 'Why are you male right now, mother? And why is there a strange voice at the back of my mind saying unusual things?'

'Ignore the voice, he's a nusiance,' Umino replied, 'And this form draws less attention to me than my Origine whilst I can still appear strong.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN - Page 3 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

Shiroikuroi

Registering Lucridite being 'Aequoris Lucriditus' under category 'Ally'... Registration complete... Umino has joined the party. Did I just hear something? Could've sworn... no. Goodbye then, Christopher. She walks through the cemetery, in the general direction of Irae, in the hope Umino would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Matolliarty heard the blast of Youmu’s music. It had come from the warehouse. She decided it would be best to ignore these distractions and get what she came for. She still didn’t even know if the parts were in there. For all she knew, there could be a trap lying in wait inside. She started back towards the warehouse. She still had to find out what that loud sound was. She looked up at the roof of the warehouse...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:05 pm

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu got up and walking back the the edge she sat on first. She took her place, with her legs hanging over the edge. She yawned and turned down the volume of her music. Then decided to look over the edge to see what was happening, looking Matolliarty straight in the eyes.

Now... I have been seen. As long as she doesn't recognise me as 'that kid who's parents were killed', there will be no need to sound like a hateful person.

~~Hikaru Loner~~

I heard something outside. Guess that robot found something. Well, time for a break. I can't do much else as long as I am not at my ship.

Hikaru saved her works and shut down her computer. The holographic working table disappeared too. Hikaru got a beer out of the fridge and laid down on her sofa. She turned on the TV, just to know what they would be saying. Of course, there was something on Hikaru and how she killed the fiend on the track. Of course, odd rumours about Hikaru appeared, saying she would in secret be a murderous person. This was far from true. Hikaru is the kind of person who just likes action in racing. She wouldn't be able to handle being an actual murderer. She just wasn't the kind of person for it.

The robot came in, reporting on what happened. The robot then went back outside, not knowing what he should do in life. He just patrolled the terrain of Hikaru because he was told to do so. But he couldn't shake the feeling of being needed for more.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 pm

A spy? If this person was, they were pretty bad at their job. Or maybe a thief who was going to raid this very warehouse? Either way, Matolliarty decided to act like there was nothing suspicious about this whole thing.
“Is this a hobby of your’s? Do you often hang out on rooftops?”
Although she was able to say this quite cheerfully, she really was starting to get annoyed at all the recent distractions. The parts inside the warehouse were crucial to her plans.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:29 pm

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

It is no hobby. It is my way of living. Always have good view and little to no people to disturb you.

Youmu looked up to the sky, thinking of what she should do. Should she stick around to find out what the warehouse contains, or move on and see if there were an interesting place nearby where she could eat. She looked down again.

So, what is in this warehouse anyway? I am curious to know this. I need to 'fix' my media player.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 pm

“So you have no place to live? As for your media player problem, I can fix that. Or, better yet, I can get you a better media player. As for what is inside this warehouse… You can come with me inside and see for yourself. You probably won’t be able to tell what it is anyway. And then, if everything goes to plan, we can get dinner together afterwards. Sound good?”
If this person was actually sent by her unknown dealer, then Matolliarty would make them work for her instead. And if she wasn’t… Well, it never hurt to show a random act of kindness, right?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:13 am

I live everywhere and nowhere. It is how I have chosen to live. And you do realise that with 'fix', I meant get rid of the damn speakers. But sure, I'll tag along. This day is odd. At least there is no weak hearted pity showing going on.

Youmu got up and suddenly just jumped off of the roof of the warehouse. Now the holstered katana and wakizashi were clearly visible. Youmu landed on her feet and her left hand. She got up again, putting her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

Don't worry about my weapons. They are only meant for beings that are not from this planet. I have no direct intention of hurting human beings.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

“Only meant for beings not from this planet, you say? Sounds delightful. Let us head inside then.”
Matolliarty went inside, expecting her new acquaintance to follow her. The bodyguard she had sent in earlier motioned that the coast was clear. Matolliarty went toward the parts, which were partially concealed beneath a trap. She pulled the tarp off, revealing them entirely.
“Yes! They appear to all be here, and in perfect condition! With this, the reactor should be completed within months!”
She quickly called in an armored truck to come and pick them up using her phone.
“They should be here soon. Everything is going to plan.”

An unknown voice then called out, in response:
“The only plan that will be followed today is ours! Old Earth shall soon fall. Let it begin with you!”
At the last words, an energy blast shot past Matolliarty’s head, narrowly missing. Matolliarty quickly jumped down to the ground, and her guards just as quickly surrounded her. The unknown voice rang out again:
“How cute. You call those guards? Very well, I will destroy them all without even using my weapon. Prepare to die, earthlings!”
The guards then saw a huge insect like creature lunge over from somewhere in the warehouse and grab one of the bodyguards, disappearing just as quickly as it appeared.
“I thought you said the coast was clear!” Matolliarty yelled at the guard who had went in first.
“I assure you, there was nothing in here!”
The conversation was cut short by the reappearance of the creature, on top of a stack of boxes.
“Anybody else want a piece of me?!”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:32 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu stepped into the warehouse, still holding her hands in her pockets.

Piece of shit outsiders, poisoning our world without any form of regret. If you want to kill some humans, why not start taking on someone stronger then you. I will take you on, right here, right now.

Youmu didn't even bother turning towards the creature. She just knew that they would be the first to attack, which is just what she wanted. She didn't show any expression and didn't hold her hand ready to grab her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 pm

“You don’t look like one of Matolliarty’s goons… You must have a death wish. You clearly don’t know who you are up against. You will soon learn to fear our name! And when the Mother finally returns, Old Earth shall fall! But I talk far too much, I shall end you quickly!”
The creature lunged at Youmu, with four clawed arms reaching forwards.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu didn't move an inch and was hit, being rammed and pierced with the claws, but there was no blood. The lifeless body was just hanging there until it vanished into thin air. Youmu was actually on a girder on the ceiling, with her wakizashi in her left hand. Youmu then launched herself from off the girder, making no sound at all. with her abnormal speed, she managed to sore trough the sky three times faster then any normal human being could go. She held her wakizashi ready to instantly ram it in the creature its head.

~~Exodus~~

Exodus jumped on and on, moving from place to place without being seen. He entered a sewer and moved to a certain wall. He walked trough it and was instantly in his personal home. Thanks to the technology of these days, the smell of the sewer didn't enter the place. It didn't look like much, but it was enough for Exodus to live with. He looked at the picture of him being happy and together with Lee Hodges and Tamaki Kousaka.

Just why did it have to end like that... Now hell is starting to attack again, this time starting in Corroded City, and all I have... All I have are memories of the best thing tat ever happened to me.

Exodus closed his eyes, thinking about the good times he had in his life. He knew that it was time to move on, but it was hard for him. Either way, he was going to try and help save the earth once again from becoming a second hell. He only hoped that he would be accepted by humans. He crawled onto a cushion and fell asleep. Time didn't matter to him. Just being able to help does.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 pm

The creature became confused when the kill went through without any resistance. Before it could even look around, its head was stabbed by the wakishazi. The creature flinched, and then began running around in a blind rage brought on by the pain. It managed to shake the wakishazi out from its head. It seemed to regain its focus, and braced itself for another attack.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

So it it capable of surviving a stab to the brain. Then I'll just make sure it won't move at all.

Youmu grabbed her wakizashi and holstered it. Now she got hold of the handle of the katana. She slowly pulled it out of the holster. Slowly, all the signs of the inscription on the katana became visible. As soon as the tip was outside of the holster, Youmu dashed off towards the creature, going at twice the speed of what any other human being could achieve. She held the katana ready. Halfway, Youmu disappeared and appeared right behind the creature, swinging the katana horizontally towards the centre.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 pm

The creature was cut severely from Youmu’s attack. It slumped to the ground. But, rather than simply dying, it seemed to “melt” into the ground, leaving only a shadow. Its voice then rang out:
“You fight well, but we cannot be killed by your pathetic attacks! Lucky for you I am the weakest of our warriors! You have won this round, but the war will be ours! And then we shall be given the Paradise spoken of in legends!”
After finishing the last words, the shadow left on the ground seemed to move rapidly out from the area, leaving the warehouse through the door.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu holstered her katana.

That was rather easy. I guess I overestimated our enemy here.

Youmu placed her hands in her pockets and walked over to Matolliarty.

You're safe now, women. Better get what you need so we can leave.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Matolliarty
“Why yes, you cleaned up quite nicely. And if I am correct, which I always am, my transport for the parts has just arrived.”
Matolliarty Corporation personnel came in, and brought the parts out to an armored truck. After loading everything up, it departed.
“Now, it would appear to be time for that food you mentioned. If you would step into my limousine, we can go to one of my places. Unless you have a favorite place?”
Back to top Go down
H

H

The InfectioN - Page 3 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 am

TIF wrote:
Umino shrugged, 'As long as I'm not away for too long, I suppose I can.'

He looked down at his burnt hands and sighed, exasperated.

'Four hundred years...' he said to himself, 'And still I haven't healed... I do have to say though, at least I have all my energy back now... That took a while...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

The InfectioN - Page 3 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 am

chaosmancer wrote:
Shiroikuroi

Registering Lucridite being 'Aequoris Lucriditus' under category 'Ally'... Registration complete... Umino has joined the party. Did I just hear something? Could've sworn... no. Goodbye then, Christopher. She walks through the cemetery, in the general direction of Irae, in the hope Umino would follow her.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Sounds to me like you are getting ahead of yourself. Don't overestimate yourself. It is nothing but a weakness.

Youmu got into the limousine, not really liking the way of transport being used.

I don't care where we go. I've been in quite a lot of places, both cheap and expensive. Lets see if your place will bring me any surprise... Except for surprisingly weak outsiders.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Matolliarty
“I know a few restaurants in town, but there is one in particular that I can actually see myself eating at.”
Matolliarty said as she entered the limousine. It sped off down the road.
“I do wonder where that creature came from… I have a theory, but I can‘t tell an outsider about that… Unless you have your own theory? It would appear that we have arrived though. This car is fast, no?”
The limo stopped a few feet from the entrance to the restaurant, named the Phoenix Triumph.
“Interesting place, no? The story goes that the original founders made this restaurant after their previous one was destroyed. The old restaurant was named… VW&RN or something to that regard. It was a simple diner, but this one is much greater. But enough chit-chat, we should head inside.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Youmu listened, not being impressed by anything. She decided that she tell Matolliarty when she knew about the kind of creatures that was encountered earlier.

Screw theory. I have been fighting odd creatures like this quite some time. They killed my parents when I was young. I wasn't sad. Instead of sad, I was actually pleased. But strangers don't need to know the details on that. After having trained a lot and having fought those kind of things a lot, I had also learned where they come from. They are creatures from hell. Often known as 'fiends'. I always aim to kill these fiends. I believe they want to finish their job and kill me. Now that seems different.

Youmu stopped for a bit. She didn't like talking that much, but sometimes, it was just needed.

I also kill other beings that do not belong on this earth. All that these outsiders do is poison our earth and make it die. On that point, don't ever call me an outsider. Do it again and I may treat you the same as that creature from the warehouse.

Youmu looked at the Restaurant. Pretty much what she expected from someone who thought highly of itself.

Sure your car is fast, but I can be faster on foot. Not to mention it is a better way of travelling. You saw my speed, or rather, at some points you didn't see it.
And sure the place is interesting. Been there before. Next time, you should try a cheap place. They can be very enjoyable.

Youmu got out of the limousine, holding her hands in her pockets. She looked at the place. Youmu did have her own favourite place. It was a simple and good place called Toms Diner. She felt at place there. Most people there were just like her.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Matolliarty
”How… interesting.”
An awkward silence followed.

Meanwhile, Somewhere Far Away
The room was dark. The door was hardly visible. It didn’t even appear to have opened before a figure seemed to appear in front of the throne. It kneeled and said:
“My empress, I failed to stop the Matolliarty. Punish me as you see fit.”
“Now now, my child, do not fret. We shall defeat the earthlings regardless. Their leaders can be killed effortlessly, its just a matter of time for us. My mother, the first of our glorious race, set off long ago to find the great Mother spoken of in our legends and bring back her and her wrath down upon the earthlings. It has all been foretold. We have just about finished establishing control of these space colonies, and we shall prepare for the cleansing war. It is truly a matter of time. And then the mother shall give us the promised land spoken of in legends, a paradise unlike any other. Rest easy, my child, the Mother is on her way back.”

The Oddly Shaped Robot
The robot stumbled out of the building. He had spent almost all of his money inside.
“I wonder what to spend the rest on…”
He stared at his leftover cash. Before he could decide, someone touched his shoulder. He jumped from the shock.
“I knew I’d find you here. The boss sent you on a mission, not a joy cruise. He is not pleased. What happened? You used to be his most loyal machine. Now you disobey him whenever you wish. You must be malfunctioning.”
The round robot turned to look at the other.
“I’m not the one with the problem. You’re the slave, Epsilon! I could take you any day!”
“You? You don’t even have a weapon. What did you do with your gun? And where did you get that money anyway?”
“Oh, yeah… I sold it to some insect thing that asked for it, while I was waiting to meet that woman…”
“Clearly, there is an error in your program. Your AI will have to be overwritten.”
“Never! I’m not going back!”
At this, the round robot activated his jetpack and flew away.
“You can not escape. You will have to be destroyed. Errors must be fixed. Bugs destroyed.
Epsilon activated his own flight pack and gave chase. The round robot was shot by a homing laser in his jetpack, and he crash landed on Hikaru’s property. He stumbled over the robot he saw there.
“You gotta help me man, he’s gonna kill me!”
Epsilon landed a few feet away.
“This unit is malfunctioning. It must be destroyed.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The InfectioN
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next