Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The InfectioN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The InfectioN - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu sighed in relief when she saw Matolliarty.

Good thing they are yours. I won't be able to handle another fight... I think. But I can safely say... That the Yakuza needs to get another new leader thanks to me.

Youmu carefully walked over to Matolliarty, holding the handle of the energy katana towards Matolliarty.

And this will be yours. You won't be getting any trouble with the Yakuza either. Just because this will let them know... That if they mess with you, they mess with me. Plus you now have a bit of a proper weapon.

Youmu smiled, still bleeding from the cut in her left arm and the bullet holes left in her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Tomacina Danielle Orianita

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 am

Matolliarty

Matolliarty took the weapon, looking it over briefly.
“Interesting… Not to change the subject, but is there a reason you chose to meet me in a sewer?”

Samantharian Space Colony

Zarmquest didn’t like this whole thing one bit. This person was clearly not right in the head, but decided to ask one more question.
“I don’t understand! What is it that you want?!”
“We have waited for this moment for a long time. Could it be? Has the Great Mother finally returned to us? To help us destroy the putrid humans?”
If Zarmquest hadn’t known it earlier, he did now. This person was completely loony in the head. He signaled to his men to retreat back to the ship, as they were all too happy to oblige. They planted the micro explosive gel to the door, ready to blow it open…
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametechmods.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

I didn't know how long it was going to take me to get rid of the Yakuza, so I wanted to make sure you'd be in a place where there is the least amount of risk. Plus, what better escape route can there be then the sewers? They lead everywhere and the one's we would have to worry most about won't set foot in this place. They won't know where we will pop up.

Youmu placed the weapons in Matolliarty her hands and walked on.

There should be an exit nearby that leads to a shopping district. From there it's easy to go the the racing tracks as well... If you go by roof.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 am

Matolliarty

“Ah, yes, the shopping district. We can continue our day as if those Yakuza never interrupted it. And then we can see how that race goes. Let us go then!”

The room grew even darker.
“I’m afraid your time is up.”
The chancellor said, before exclaiming:
“Come my children! It is time to dine! I know how eagerly you’ve waited, now take your fill!”
The very shadows on the wall seemed to come to life, first merely growing darker and taller, but then emerging from the wall. The shadows lunged at Zarmquest’s men, tackling them to the ground. Their monstrous insect forms instilled fear into Zarmquest’s men, but they knew what they must do. The men that had applied the explosive gel were tackled, the detonation device falling to the ground. Zarmquest rushed over, body slamming the enemy off his men, before blasting it with his Beam Machine Gun. He blasted a few more creatures while the door was blown open, covering the room in a dense smoke, and starting a few fires. Their escape route was open.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

As if... ... It's a god damn miracle that I can still move my arms.

Youmu pointed at the deep cut in her left arm and then at the bullet-holes in her right shoulder.

Events that have happened can not be overlooked just like that, Matolliarty. Keep that in mind.

Youmu walked on and opened a hidden passage.

In here. Also depending on the condition. The next fight may be yours to fight.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Matolliarty

“If there is trouble, my bodyguards can handle it. The Matolliarty Corporation makes the best security robots on this Earth.”
Matolliarty stated matter-of-factly, as she entered the passage revealed by Youmu.

The group made their way out of the doomed room, using the cover of the smoke to their advantage. The enemy was disoriented, but they were hot on Zarmquest’s tail. He turned around to fire back at his foes, as did most of his men. They continued to back towards the direction of the ship, laying down suppressive fire. The creatures didn’t seem to be able to be killed, but the beam bursts did seem to stun them. Eventually, the creatures proved too agile with their apparent shape-shifting abilities, and began to overtake the group.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu walked on and pushed a brick in the wall at some point to close the entrance to the passage.

You put a lot of faith on just machines. I'd like to see how well the will do when they get my kind of enemy. Don't forget. Machines are always flawed.

They arrived at some stairs. Youmu got the remote and opened the door. She went trough an was now in an alleyway that was part of the big shopping district.

We are here.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 am

Matolliarty

Matolliarty had an expression on her face that implied she disagreed with Youmu’s assessment of machines, but quickly changed her focus when Youmu opened the passageway.
“Most excellent! Is there any particular store you want to hit first, or do you want me to decide?”

They were approaching the airlock. On the other side was their ship, and life. Zarmquest sent a team ahead to work on getting the door opened, while he and the others focused on keeping the enemy at bay. Try as he might, Zarmquest had no choice but to watch his men that had fallen behind be eaten alive by the monsters. It was all his fault they had boarded this accursed station! Zarmquest rushed forward, bashing a creature back, before blasting it. The door had better be opened soon…
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu walked into the main street.

You may have guessed it from me... But I don't care what show we go to.

She placed the hood over her head, not wanting to be recognized for her past by people she doesn't know.

As long as it had what we need, it is good.

~~Hikaru Loner~~

Hikaru later came from under the ship and shouted that she was done. Then she went to the rest of the team who had arrived in the meantime and relaxed a bit before getting ready to race.

With these edits... I'm sure that I will win. I'll go at speeds never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Matolliarty

“Well, I want to finish in time to see that race… I don’t usually shop in this city but I’m sure I can find something that will do. How about… This one here? It would seem to have a large selection.”

The doors began opening, and the group rushed through them towards their ship. Captain Scalindi was lagging behind, appearing to have an injured leg. Zarmquest spotted him and began to fight his way over. The enemy was overwhelming, however, and Scalindi was lost before Zarmquest could make it. He turned back to the door, signaling and shouting to his men to hack the door into lockdown. As the door began lowering shut, Zarmquest slid under and fired at everything following behind him. The creatures’ claws reached under and clawed about, but the door shut on them. Zarmquest and everyone else hurried aboard The Odyssey and prepared for an emergency takeoff.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Same as me on that part.

Youmu went inside. Some of the staff instantly moved over to Youmu, notifying her of her wounds. Youmu asked for a few bandages and nothing more. She believed that she would be fine after some time and that the pain was just an annoying extra reminder. After Youmu got the bandages, she fixed herself up and then went looking for a new shirt.

Soon the race. ... I wonder about that Hikaru person. She doesn't seem to be that normal with her flying skills.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:59 am

Matolliarty

Matolliarty pulled Youmu over to the women’s section, and began looking around. She grabbed a bunch of different clothes and brought them back to Youmu.
“Come on, you’ve got to try these on!”

EggRobo

EggRobo sat around for a while after Hikaru left. He eventually turned to Stingray.
“Any idea what channel her race would be on? I could get some chips and dip to watch it too.”

The technicians at the door made sure the door would stay shut, and hurried onboard The Odyssey. The ships engines roared free of the docking clamps, and the ship boosted away from the accursed space colony.
“Sir, we are picking up enemy ships converging on our location!” Said a member of the crew, looking at his screen.
He was very correct, as an entire fleet was moving in to open fire.

At a Hidden Base

“It will be time soon, Epsilon. Go now, and wait for our client to return home. There you shall make our preposition.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 am

~~Stingray~~

I don't know... And robots don't eat. I would have thought that you would know that.

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu blinked, suddenly getting a load of clothes in front of her. She took them and went to the changing room. A bit later, she came out in the new clothes.

Uhm.. .. H-how do I look?

Youmu turned a bit shy, not being used to any of this.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 am

Matolliarty

“You look much better! These look so much better than the dirty stuff you used to wear! There is nothing wrong with letting yourself look pretty. Of course, you can’t live with only one outfit. Come on, try some more stuff on too! Don’t worry about the cost, I could buy the whole store if I wanted to.”

EggRobo

“Oh yeah… I guess I’m just still used to being with my old master. So I guess I’ll just flip channels until we find it, I guess.”

The Odyssey

The ship’s shields stopped any crippling damage from getting through, but the ship still shook from the enemy’s cannon blast. More ships were approaching as well. They had to get out of there fast.
“Activate the hyper thrusters!”
“But sir, their still not repaired fully-”
“Quickly!”
The thrusters activated, and The Odyssey sped away from its pursuers. However, their journey was far from over.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:50 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Just remember that I am a warrior, not a model.

Youmu returned to the changing room, blushing a little. She tried on some other clothes. Later on came back out again.

What about this? I can still move quite freely in this so that's good.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 am

Matolliarty

“Hmm… Maybe if you wore your hair more like this… Yes, that would look great! So lets see… Certainly, two outfits are not enough. You need at least one for each day of the week, and then some for special occasions. Oh, and don‘t forget shoes… And we might as well be prepared and get outfits for each season.”
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 am

~~Youmu Konpaku~~

Youmu sighed.

You do remember that I live on the streets, right. How would I ever carry so much clothes with me. I only need what I wear and that's what will be used for years.

She looked at the time and looked back.

By the way... We have a race to catch as well.
Back to top Go down
Flying_Chao

Flying_Chao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Matolliarty

Matolliarty noticed the time herself. She motioned for her bodyguards to prepare for moving out again. She also pays the store keeper for Youmu’s new clothes.
“Well, Youmu, would be so kind as to lead the way to the race track? You know all the quickest routes.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The InfectioN   The InfectioN - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The InfectioN
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7