Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 2 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

The DisruptioN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Jynx pointed to the shabby-looking care home nearby.

'That dump,' she complained, 'I've never even been near a mansion. What's it like?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:31 pm

"Oh, it's okay.. No, I'm sorry. It must be ten times better than what you have.. Not meaning that offensively though. You can come some time, if you wanted to, that is."
He looked at the care home and thought for a minute,
"So you have no parents?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 pm

'I never knew my parents,' Jynx explained, 'They abandoned me at birth and then were killed in some horrific accident. I grew up in a normal care home but then they found I had several mental health issues so I was sent to another one. Then I burned that place down and now I'm here.'

Jynx's eyes lit up at the mention of going over to the mansion.

'Could I? Really?' she asked, not believing her ears, 'That'd be awesome~!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 pm

She burnt a place down.. And I just invited her to my house... >.<

"I'm sorry about your parents.. Do you want to come to my house now, or are you going back to school?"
Simone worriedly shook his head, "Whoops, School. I have a maths lesson that I'm supposed to be in right now.. Never mind, I'll take it later!"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:10 pm

'Could I come now?' Jynx asked, 'I just said about school to get that prat of a social worker away from me.'

'Oh, and I only burned the place down because they locked me up for a week and it was my revenge,' she added, 'My problems were a lot more severe when I was ten.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Simone smiled, "all right then, lets go!"

About half an hour later they had arrived, Simone pushed open the front door to be met by Michael, tapping his foot and tutting at him.
"Yes Michael?"
"Master Simone, you are an hour and a half late for the mathematics lesson you asked for!"
"I know, sorry about that, I brought a friend over."
Jynx stepped into the building and her eyes lit up as she saw the decorations.
"Michael, this is Jynx, Jynx, this is Michael, my butler and parental guardian."
Michael bowed to Jynx, "Nice to meet you Miss. Jynx."

Simon smiled, "Jynx, would you like something to drink? The we can go do whatever you want to do, I mean, this place has practically everything, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a games room, a shooting range.. It's up to you!"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Jynx blushed and kind of hid behind her hair when Michael bowed to her. She was used to people badmouthing her and treating her disrespectfully. This was the opposite and she didn't know how to react.

'Umm... yeah, please,' she responded to Simone's question, 'And have you got a gym hall? because I'd like to get some kendo practice in today, if that's alright.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm

"Sure, this way." Simone said entering a hallway, down at the bottom was a pair of wooden doors, which opened into a gym.

"My mother used to be a gymnast, apparently, I can't remember much of her though. My father never used this place, so it sort of changed into a room where me and my sister would come and just mess around. I hadn't used it much for anything it was supposed to be used for, I'm not a bad sword fighter, though."
He made his way over to a glass cabinet, inside were a set of decorative swords, he opened it and took one out. His sword of choice, the Serpent's Fang, the hilt had snakes protruding around it, while the sword itself was embedded with emeralds. He held it up to eye level and pointed it at Jynx.

"Shall we dance?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 pm

'Sure,' Jynx replied, taking her kendo lance, getting into a battle stance and grinning.

She moved first and quite fast at that too, rushing at Simone, dodging his first blow and parrying in a graceful yet fast way.

'I practice kendo on Mondays,' she explained, 'But since the mass murder, the club hasn't been open.'

Her movements were made as if she was dancing to some kind of music. And then Simone could hear it. The graceful music that Jynx could hear became audible to him too. And she moved perfectly in time with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 pm

"I practice fencing every once in a while.."
He stepped forward, swiftly slicing at Jynx, she parried, and quickly darted behind him, gracefully slicing at him.
Simone spun and parried just in time.
"I have never fought in kendo style before.. But..." His eyes flashed light blue as he stared at Jynx. "I think I'll grasp it fairly easily!" He turned his hands and held his sword in a different fashion, similarly to how Jynx held hers, and he leapt forward, slicing across at her.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 pm

lee was brought into the hospital and was directly examined. he had a few broken ribs, a broken left arm and his skull was broken, but there was no real visual damage. the people there didn't like it one bit but got to work. meanwhile the police was investigating what had happened at the school. there sure was a lot of blood and there was a dead body. one that was completely crushed. it only raised more questions for the police, but that a few sow a bit of the action did give a slight clue. a clue they didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 am

She blocked his hit but it was so powerful that it cut through the wood of the lance until it hit solid metal. Her eyes glowed yyellow and she was suddenly a lot faster, her sense of sight and hearing now able to keep up with her phenominal speed. She attacked swiftly, though stll perfectly in time to the music, and parried several times.

If she was graceful before, now she was beautiful. If she was lethal before, now she was deadly.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 am

(OOC: i updated Raziël's character sheet)

Raziël got back to the school and saw the palce was crawling with police forces

"uhhmm.. may i asked what's going on here?"

"We are still investigating what happened here but one of the suspects was transported to the hospital"

"aww shit, i just came from there now i can run back, well thanks anyway"

Raziël arrived back at the hospitaland went to the reception desk

"uhhmm... there was this dude transported here and i'd like to speak to him?"

"what's his name"

"ehh.. wasn't it ehh... as a matter of fact i don't think he ever told me his name, or i forgot."

"ok, then what did he look like?"

"didn't he have ehh... crap what DID he look like... seems i've forgotten hehe..."
Raziël scratches the back of his head
"OH!, wait a minute i knew he had a katana..."
he looks at the receptionist with a big painful smile on his face
"and i know he was brought not to long ago he was victim of something that happened on the school grounds not too long ago."

"i'm soory but i don't think i can halp you"

*sigh*"ow wll that's ok, i'll just wait here then till he's discharged"

Raziël takes a seat on one of the entrance hall benches and eventually lies down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

Simone hopped backward, holding his sword defensively.

I just copied her sword style.. Now suddenly she's faster and stronger!

Simon sprinted forward, his sword held above his head. He pounced at Jynx, striking down at her. She held out her sword, they clashed together as she leapt above Simone, causing him to skid across the floor.

How the hell did she do that? She just blocked that attack and forced me the the ground!

He stood up and adjusted his collar, before unleashing a barrage of sword attacks on Jynx.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:27 am

Jynx swerved and ducked in time to the music, each time dodging the blow that was meant to hit. She then did a somersaut over Simone's head and struck at his back.

'Let's give this a few more turns and the one who gets struck down nest loses, okay?' she asked, grinning, 'After all, there's many other things we can do.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 am

OOC: polygon mage, that there was godmodding. it is not allowed. in otherwords, you better stop doing so.

RP:
the operation was going on nicely but there was more that really bothered the personal. there was burn marks on the ribs of lee, and they were shaped like some kind of cryptic text. they had to forget about it and just go on with there work.
about half an hour later, lee was fixed up enough to be able to survive. he was brought to a room where he could rest up. there were no other patients in the room. lee had woken up and looked around, his sight still being a bit blurred. he noticed he couldn't more his left arm, but then he remembered what happened. he tried to get up but his ribs were hurting him to much. so he decided to stay in the bed then. with his right arm he reached out to the phone on the little table next to his bed. he pressed the numbers but didn't hear anything from the phone. he lifted up the phone and discovered it wasn't even plugged in.

oh just great... i need to call my boss some way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:50 am

OOC: Wait.. What? I'm not allowed to say that she blocked my attacks?

BIC:

"Fine, but don't worry. I'll win!"

Although I'm starting to feel uneasy about how she suddenly became more powerful..

Simone spun his sword rapidly, while running at Jynx.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 am

The Polygon Mage wrote:
Simon sprinted forward, his sword held above his head. He pounced at Jynx, striking down at her. She held out her sword, they clashed together as she leapt above Simone, causing him to skid across the floor.

OOC: that is not just blocking. next to that, godmodding is godmodding, there are no different kinds of it. i hot for your sake that you can stick to this rule.

i'll let the 4 sentence of RPing in your last post slip without warning. but one tip, always try and add in much detail in a post. it will help with the 5 sentence rule. (what you do with the tip is your own choice.)
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 am

As Lee was moved to his room they moved him across the entrance hall

isn't that?

Raziël stood up from the bench and followed the doctor's to the room where Lee was brought to.
As Raziël wait outside for a few minutes and see the doctor's leave the room

pff... what should i say or ask.. ow well it'll be ok, here i go

Raziël enters the room and sees Lee in the bed holding the phone up

"ehh.. i don't think you're supposed to use a phone that way?"

Raziël walks towars Lee and pats him on the head a few times

"so i have a few questions for you.
one: who are you,
two: what the fuck was that what hit me?,
three: i am Raziël
four: why do you happpen to carry a katana,
five: what's your bussiness with the kendo club and relation to the murders,
and six... wait there is no six
" *grins*
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 am

lee drops the phone and looks at raziël.

the damn phone is not plugged in. and your number three is not a question. but to answer your question...
one: i'm lee hodges.
two: no damn idea. i can only see them as if cloaked.
four: i just happened to have one and thought it would be effective. no idea where its gone to. haven't seen it after i.. blacked out.
five: i used to be a member there. i got there once earlier when the mass murder was just committed. i also saw the thing responsible and with pretty much luck, killed it. its body is still inside near the door to the locker room.
it's nice of you to come see me eventho you had no real clue where i would be. well, i guess you are one of the few people that knows a little of what is going on. ... ... damn i need to call my boss. i got to let him know what happened. can you maybe plug in the phone?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:23 am

Jynx ducked and spun on her right hand, aiming at Simone's legs with the lance, in an attempt to sweep him off of his feet. After that, she flipped backwards and prepared her next shot. If he wasn't down by now, he would be within another turn or so, she hoped.

'I wouldn't be so sure, Simone,' she replied, 'I do practice a lot.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am

Simone flopped over onto his back, his sword launched from his hand and landed at the other side of the gym.
How embarrassing, I was beaten by a girl. ¬_¬

He stood up slowly, his leg aching from the sweep attack. Worriedly he picked up his sword, checking for damage, before placing it back into the cabinet.
"I think that's all for now.. Good fight." He said, grinning, "What else would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 am

"i'll see what i can do about the phone, lee was it?"

Raziël is fumbling with the phone bit in an attempt to connect it

"Cloaked you say? i saw entirely nothing.. until right before i ran to the hospital i saw something huge, seemed it had stone shell here and there, but i had to got my head checked.
and why do you need to contact you're boos so ba-...

suddenly the telephone cord went up in flames

"woops?, i uhhmm.. i.. ehh... i'll.. get you another.. phone?"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 am

great job. how did you set fire to that cord you idiot, it's a damn hospital! man this stress is bad for me. my boss needs to know what happened to me. he knows a bit about what is going on. we had some strange creature there too, but way different from what the others were.

lee looked out of the window and saw something cloaked fly past it. he didn't show any expression of being surprised.

so there are flying ones too now? what are those things?
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:12 am

"how should i know, the damn cord just caugth fire it's not like I lit it on fire or anything, just lemme get a new cord.. let's see."

Raziël walks to another phone in the room and grabs the cord.

"damnit it's stuck in the wall, let's see it's built in won't take to much force, probably"

Raziël puts his right foot against the wall and gives one hard pull on the cord and flew right out.

"thar' we go, hmm they'll probablyfix that later

Raziël puts one side in the phone and the other...

"hmm didn't think that one through... ehh... maybe if i"

Raziël punches a hole in the socket and pulls the wire a bit out and connects them manually

"that should do it, c'mon try the phone."

Looks at Lee with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next