Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DisruptioN

Go down 
+3
H
3xR
powerrave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

The DisruptioN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:20 am

you are freaking insane.

lee gets the phone and dials the number of his boss. the phone worked, somehow but the boss didn't pick up. lee tried again and get to hear that the number he tried to reach didn't exist. he placed the horn back on the phone with a worried look on his face.

number does not exist. something isn't right.
Back to top Go down
H

H

The DisruptioN - Page 3 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 am

'Hmm,' Jynx replied, 'I dunno. On Mondays I'd skive as much as I could, go to schoo once theyd successfully bribed me, come back, get my kendo stuff, go out to kendo club, come back, skive again and then go to bed. I never DO much really... So it's up to you.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am

"All right" Simone laughed. "Well, I usually go out and practice shooting most days," He said, twiddling his thumbs.
The door slowly opened behind him, and Michael entered the room with an assortment of drinks.
Simone took a tea and offered Jynx one of the many drinks.
"We could go shooting If you want?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

'Sure, shooting sounds fun,' Jynx replied, not knowing which drink o pick. She eventually did a process of elimination and took a lemonade, 'I used to go shooting until I got my new social worker. They took my gun.'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet
Name: Raziël Calen

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

"number doesn't exist?, sure ye got the right one?, sure you do what is it then?
maybe i sould go over and ask your boss
"
Raziël walks out of the door.. turns around and walks back to lee

"eehh.. migth be a silly question but ehh...
where do you work and what's your boss' name actually? ow and while i'm at it i could also pick up your katana if i can find it
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:43 pm

its name is jason. and i work at the pipeline factory in the industrial district. if right my car should be there. don't know what condition it is in now but ok. also, if you get my katana, please throw it in the backyards of my house. bloodlane 44. don't ask about the name, don't know how they made that up.

lee dropped his head on the pillow, trying to get a bit of rest. he hoped he could leave the hospital as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Raziël stole Lee's car papers

at least i now know what car he drives

Raziël leaves the hospital and heads back to the school to retrieve the katana.

should be 'round here somewhere... is that?

walks towards the katana and picks it up

ha!, found it

"and what do you think you're diong with that sword"

"for your information, it's a katana and secondly it's mine i forgot it here yesterday"

"in that case you might want to explain the blood on the blade"

"i, eh.."

Raziël runs of gets followed a few blocks but for some reason all of the cops slipped as if there was ice on the road.
after that Raziël heads for lee's work and write's a not

"to Jason from Lee Hodges,
I am in the hospital again, room #115 something related to this morning? look me up."

that should do it

Raziël leaves the note at the reception desk and looks for his car...

let's see plate.... ah there it is
Walks towards the car
maybe i should've taken his key while i was at it
smashes the car window gets in and hotwires the car and drives to his house.
when he arrives at the house.

bloodlane 44... this is it put it in the yard... nah he must have a nice standard inside

Raziël goes around the back smashes a small window and gets inside and puts the katana on the table.

there we go couldn't find something better so this'll have to do

Raziël goes back to the hospital and goes to lee's room

"i found you're katana, i left a note for your boss, brought your katana and car back to your home.. ow here are your car papers"
puts the papers onthe cabinet next to his bed
"and i put your katana on your table... and and you might want to replace a car window and a small side window of your house."
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 am

you know you could have just asked me for the keys. and i told you to throw the katana in the back yard, not to break into my house to put it on a table. and it's great that you left a note but... were there actually any people? if everything is all right they should just be working. when i am out of this hospital, i'll look myself. and i am going to learn you have to take more subtle actions. it will help you keep more people on the friendly side.

lee got the papers and placed them in his right pocket.

how did you actually get the katana? wasn't the police all over it?
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 am

"i ehh... didn't think you would've given me the keys for i have no drivers license, and yeah twas crawling with police but as i grabbed the katana they asked whose it was.
Told 'em twas mine, but then they started asking me questions about the blood on the blade and then i fled the scene.
Somehow i lost the 5 cops chasing me they suddenly slipped as if the road was slippery, but i didn't notice anything slippery.
It was almost as if the road suddenly froze behind me or something.

And i don't know about your work there was no one there twas why i left the note.
"

Last edited by 3xR on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:48 am

in other words... you are now wanted as a possible suspect to some murders. and i think that there is a big case of dead at my work, just a very bad feeling. but i have been letting you do enough reckless things. it makes me wonder how you go to bed. just, uhm, add me on you're phone. we should keep in contact, since we both have been related to these incidents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Simone smiled wearily.

I'm not even going to ask what she used to shoot.

He led her outside, placing several sugar cubes into his tea and slowly taking sips.
A rack of guns sat beside the exit, and Simone picked up the one closest to him, it was a wooden brown rifle, with a decorative metal grip. He gestured for Jynx to take one, and went outside. Outside, Michael sat at the foot of a machine which fired clay pigeons, he lifted his glasses and nodded at Simone, as if to say 'It's ready'.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 am

Jynx picked up the one at the far end - a comfortable brown leather and black steel bolt-action rifle. She tested it in her hands and it was perfect. She then went outside and waited.

'This'll be fun,' she said, grinning, 'I was a mean shot when I still had my gun.'
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:57 am

"Dunno about being a suspect, it's not like they can find something on me.
big case of dead?, might be possible, i mean it WAS suspiciously empty... why didn't i check it out before i wrote the note?. must be my lazyness kicking in
"
*shrugs*
"and i go to bed pretty normally, i think, i Am pretty smart you know i just happen to be reckless and lazy.
here's my phone, you add your stuff in my phone i don't know it.
"

grabs the phone and gives it to lee

"might also be good for remembering your nam.. what was it? Lee hudges, no... hadges?, noo that's not it.. OW i remember, hedges, lee hedges!, when you're doen with my phone think i'll head out for a walk"
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 am

it is hodges, lee hodges.

lee added himself to raziëls phone and gives it back.

i still wonder what those things are they i fought. just can't get it out of my head. and i also wonder why i am able to see them... in a way. seeing a cloaked shape. maybe there are people that can completely see them. ... ...

he thought deeply, but couldn't remember anything. then some personal came in the room, saying the visiting time was over. lee looked at the people with an annoyed look, but it didn't seem to do much.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:44 am

Raziël left the room and headed outside the hospital, suddenly he had a headache.

AAHH!, it feels like my head's being cleaved.

When he looked up he saw something fly, slightly resembling a bird but with steel talons, tentacles hanging out of it's body and it's wings were more flesh then feathers.

what is that thing, looks more of an abomination then a bird, maybe i should follow to see where it goes, I might learn more of what it is.

After following it for a few minutes

it looks like it's headed for that big mansion, guess i should see what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 am

Simone held his rifle out, examining it before looking through the eyepiece.

"Pull!" He shouted, alerting Michael, who quickly pulled a lever firing several clay pigeons.

Simone grinned as they soared through the air. Each of his shots hit, demolishing the clay.

He turned and laughed, "Think you can do better?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Jynx didn't bother looking through the eyepiece. Her eyes glowed orange and she hit each dead centre before it flew past her left field of vision. She didn't appear to be trying.

'Yes,' she said after finishing her round, 'I think I can.'

She grinned
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 am

How far is this thing going i'm getting pretty exhausted here
*pant, pant*

Raziël keeps following the bird-like fiend.
They arrive at the mansion where jynx and simone are, the fiend circles the mansion once and then sits on the facade

dammit i need to get closer and find out why i sudenly can see the damn creatures while i first couldn't

Raziël kicks the door in and runs upstairs...

Last edited by 3xR on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Simone's eyes flashed the same blue as earlier. They were now equal in accuracy.
The pigeons shot across the range, and Simone raised the gun to blast them out of the sky, suddenly a huge birdlike monster flew past the targets.
He turned to Jynx, startled, "Did you see that!?"

"Master Simone, a man has just broken into the manor! I tried to stop him but he was too fast! He ran upstairs before I had the chance to grab him!" A maid said, as she ran outside.

"What the hell? Jynx, let's go!" Simone turned around and the monster had vanished. He spun his gun onto his back and ran into the building, quickly heading upstairs to where the man apparently went.
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Raziël noticed Simone running up the stairs and looked at him.

"who are you and what are you doing here? it's dangerous"

Raziël tried to warn Simone of the danger not knowing they had faced the fiend that knocked Raziël on the face.

"you may not believe me but there's this monster on the roof on the front of your... ehh.. house?, i don't know what's going on precisely but i'm trying to find out, it's not like i just barge in people's homes breaking down doors for no reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 pm

"Hmph!" Simone crossed his arms, before grabbing his gun, and taking a sword ornament from the wall beside them.

"Stay close to me, don't leave my sight..."

Because if he does leave my sight, he could steal something..

"You know, in case we get attacked."

Simone looked to the window. "So, you say that monster is on my roof?"
Back to top Go down
3xR

3xR

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:21 pm

"pretty much yeah, it's on your roof, dunno what it's doing there it just seemed to sit there... but ehh.. i'm unarmed...
and i noticed you came from your backyard, it circled your house before in went sitting there so it may sound strange but ehh... did you by any chance happen to see it fly above you?
I'm not lying in case you didn't see it i mean it's not like i'm here to steal anything, if i did want to steal something i would've done it silently or just robbed you.
"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 pm

'It just flew past us,' Jynx pointed out, 'Stupid creature needs to be taught a lesson.'

She took both chains from her headphones and prepared for action.

'So, how shall we combat it?' she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Simone stepped backwards, and scratched his head.

"My plan is to stay back and watch, and if either of you two look at me, I'll pretend I'm helping."
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:29 am

Jynx chuckled.

'Fair enough,' she replied, 'But you should be alright if you follow my pattern again.'

She was ready for action. She didn't want to break anything in the mansion but it might not be helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DisruptioN   The DisruptioN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DisruptioN
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next