Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Time Flies RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Blaire's step faltered as she heard the noise. Her head split with the pain of that sound. Her hands went to her ears but she couldn't block it out at all. Xadie heard it too, but it was faint enough for him to successfully disguise it.

'What IS that?' Blaire asked through gritted teeth, her face screwed up in pain, 'I can't get it out of my head... that sound!'

When the sound stopeed, Blaire stood up straight once more.

'I'm alright,' she said, 'I can go on. It's fine.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:48 am

dante moved on as fast as he could, hoping to get out of the range of the sandworm. sandworms were known for there large viewing range.dante got outside the range and stopped for a moment.

just what was that sound? it was... strange.

dante moved on at his high speed and found an oasis. there he was able to refresh himself. it was the perfect place for a rest. then out of nowhere three people appeared in front of dante.

~~

tamaki still had pain in her head from the loud and screeching noise. when it was over, she got back to practising ice blasts. she wanted to have mastered that power. the wings were still just weakly hanging as tamaki didn't know how to actually use them.

that was one very annoying noise. i wonder if dante heard it too.

she slowly started to feel where the limit of charging the ice blast was and how to fire it correctly. the walls were frozen by the constant array of attacks. then someone in a combat suit appeared behind her.

do not worry little machine, you will soon stop suffering. don't you worry about that... little demon girl...
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 am

It was a long way to Amsterdam and the last train had already gone. Meaning they had to travel on foot.

'Well, at least that prat Neku isn't here,' Xadie pointed out, 'Otherwise she'd be complaining and we'd never get there.'

'I wonder what they're doing right now...' Deklan murmured.

----Sofi and Neku----

'Commander, calm down,' Sofi sighed, leaning against the wall of the train.

Neku was being hyper, bouncing around the empty train, saying hi to invisible people.

Sofi put her head in her hands and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 am

tamaki slightly froze up when she suddenly heard the voice behind her. without making a sound, the armoured person drew a kunai knife. tamaki saw in a reflection from the ice that the stranger was about to attack. waiting for the moment, she planned on how to attack the best.

who are you, and why do you want to attack me?
because, you are not supposed to live.

the man launched itself at tamaki who quickly turned around, swinging with her claw. the man sidestepped to dodge and strike tamaki with a strong punch. tamaki was send flying but by using her claws, she was able to cling to the floor. she carefully got on two legs and aimed at the man with her palm. air was pulled towards at as a very light blue orb was shaping. she quickly fired it as an ice blast. the man was behind tamaki before she knew it. tamaki quickly turned around and violently slashed around with her claws. she got a hit on the mans arm, damaging the armour. then man stepped back.

you are... not... supposed... to... live!

~~

time to come with us, dante. we need to tear you apart, for the sake of a demons well being.

the three standing in front of dante had a grey tinted skin and wore strange clothes. next to that they looked like that had been half transformed into a demon form. dante used flash movement to get his revolvers and fire true all the the persons heads. they just stood there, not bleeding, not feeling, just standing. dante didn't let himself be impressed and used flash movement to run from the three as fast as he could. he looked back and just saw them standing, not even attempting to follow him. it bothered him, but he saw that he was getting close to a city.

time to come with us, dante. we want to tear you apart... slowly.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:54 am

By the time they got to Amsterdam, Deklan was getting very tired. He didn't complain though. Not once. It was only when they heard the soft 'thud' as he hit the floor did they turn around.

'How cute,' Xadie commented, 'He fell asleep.'

Harris picked Deklan up in a fireman's lift and they headed towards the air hangar. Blaire rolled her eyes but Xadie just shrugged.

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 pm

the melee of this body is so smooth and easy to use, even without the point of balance. but i should keep focused. this man is strange.

tamaki charged in but suddenly got punched into the air with flash movement. out of fast reaction to the sudden attack she spread the wings and flapped them to stay in the air. the mouth of the body opened and a ice blast was quickly fired from it. it hit the ground in front of the man and a giant iceburst came out. ice spikes sticking out to every side. the man wasn't there, he had flashed away and was above tamaki. when tamaki saw him she was smashed to the ground. she was able to get up quickly, using the four legged way of moving. the man floated in the air and his eye's started to glow red with burning cracks running all over the armour. they all came from the eye's. suddenly the man moved at insane speed. tamaki was rammed to all sides as she couldn't see where he would strike next. even when she got into flash movement the enemy was still moving at the same speed.

what the fuck is this thing? definitely not human.
you are not supposed to live. you can not survive.

as a protection she summoned an iceburst under her, but it got destroyed within a second. then she spread her wings. the man hadn't seen that coming and got pierced on them. the red glow disappeared and the body suddenly fell true the wings and the floor. tamaki stared for a few seconds and then got out of the training area, being exhausted and, surprisingly, lightly damaged.

i thought nobody else would be able to get in. why was there an enemy?
'commander... you were the only one in the room the whole time. we have monitored every move. it did look like you were attacked but really, i think it was nothing more then going all out with the practise.'
well, there was an enemy, look at the damage on this body and repair it. after this, i have been made ready to fight. but i still wonder what that thing was.

~~

the same man appeared in front of dante, standing and glowing. it launched itself at dante and went straight true him. dante looked around him and the man was gone. he entered the city and looked for an internet café. he had found one and entered. he used the computer to find the base tamaki was at. annoying as it was, it was in the same desert that he just got out of. he wasn't planning on going in again just yet and decided to go for some rest first, to head in the next day.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 am

The group woek up the next day to find that Kinnara was waiting for them inside the hangar.

'So, what is it you want?' Harris asked Kinnara, 'Amsterdam is one of the most heavily guarded places around. How'd you get in here?'

'Same way Xadie did,' Kinnara replied, 'They simply don't believe, so they didn't see me.'

Deklan was instantly confused.

'Huh?' he asked.

'Didn't you notice that they didn't look at me, rather through me?' Xadie asked, spinning a riddle.

Deklan shook his head.

'Anyway,' Kinnara continued, 'Here's what I brought you here for...'

----Cedar Corps----

Gracestone was amazingly still alive. Frankly, if it wasn't for her emergency shied system, she would've been killed. She made her way through the rubble and found the remains of Ivan. Scanning his coding, she stored it in her memory, ready for her great plan.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:58 am

the new day had arrived and dante was already up. he checked his revolvers and grenade launcher. everything was in good shape and loaded. his long western coat was still damaged from all the battles he had before. it wouldn't be much of protection, but he just didn't want to leave it. when dante was ready, he headed into the desert, moving at high speed towards the base.

~~

tamaki woke up and noticed that the body was completely repaired. she did some practises outside. all went well and that was good enough for her. she knew how to fight with the body.

they sure knew how to make fighting machines in the hero time.
'that body was a failed project. it wasn't meant to to still exist now.'

tamaki just went out and head to the city where dante was last seen. and she was now able to fly.

not much later, the encountered each other in the middle of the desert. there were a few rocks and they were and hardened sand.

hi dante.
time to settle the score. and just what the fuck is that thing. you scared to fight me with your own body?
no, i'm just to important to really die. now lets get this over with.

dante was pissed off for the low appearance of tamaki and wasn't planning on really fighting the mechanical body, but then tamaki set off at high speed. dante dodged the launch but tamaki was quickly nearby and jumped at dante. dante kicked her away and got his newer revolvers and fired. tamaki used flash movement to dodge, dante used flash movement to fire on. when he fire the last bullets from the rounds tamaki went in and recklessly slashed at dante. it was mostly the coat that got hit and not dante. and kicked tamaki backwards and used flash movement to get the grenade launcher and fire it at her. tamaki dodged and fired an ice blast back which had hit dante's arm. dante's arm froze but he was able to break the ice easily.

shooting ice now? how much stranger will it get?
you don't have to find out, just give up!
piss off.

dante flashed towards tamaki and appeared next to her, punching her on the side of the head. she couldn't see straight for a second but then rolled past dante to slash dante in the back with one of the wings. and started to bleed slightly, but it didn't bring him in any danger. tamaki tried to stab dante in the neck with her claw but dante had turned around and grabbed the arm. dante threw tamaki away and went after it to kick it. tamaki recovered in the air and had spread out her wings, quickly opening the mouth of the body and firing a fully charged ice blast at dante.dante went aside to let the blast pass by but noticed that being near already caused his body to freeze. dante got near enough and kicked tamaki while tamaki went for a full power punch. the had hit each other and were both send flying. tamaki crashed into a rock and dante bounced off of the ground multiple times. tamaki had trouble getting up while dante quickly recovered and flashed in towards tamaki. his eye's started to turn grey and dante's speed was increasing. tamaki got a punch in the face and was punched trough the rock. on hands and feet she was able to get back into the action. she summoned an iceburst in dante but dante had become to fast.

still sticking to you're demon powers? you should watch out, it might kill you.
why don't you just shut the fuck up!

dante launched himself at tamaki with his fist ready. when he punched tamaki, tamaki had blocked the attack with just one hand. black with red smoke was coming from her and soon took the shape of flames.

what?!
don't forget dante, i have demon powers as well, and you know nothing about them.

tamaki punched dante at half power and dante was send flying. his eye's were turning black, meaning he was about to go all out. as he got up he saw tamaki coming at him again at insane speed. still, this time dante was able to block, but had trouble handling with the blow. tamaki used hew other claw to slash into dante's chest. dante took the hit and was now bleeding at his front. dante kicked tamaki upwards using flash movement. as she was launched into the air, dante released his full power, creating the terror sphere. tamaki was trapped inside it and noticed that the body was getting hot. when she allowed the liquid nitrogen to go everywhere in the body, the body was cool again but her soul was still burning. she wanted to get out but suddenly saw a stream of black smoke go past her. she stopped and went for a direct attack on dante. the sphere started to disappear as dante stopped it and was able to counter it with a wave of pure demonic pressure. the sphere was completely gone and tamaki had trouble getting up. her soul was to tired to fight on. she even had trouble keeping her control over the body. dante got his old revolver and loaded it with a few special bullets.

ok dante, you win. i can't fight on.
good, time for me to end you then. holy bullets will pierce trough your soul, no matter what body you have.
i don't care about killing you any more. just stop this. our fight has been nothing more then a waste of time.
i do care about killing you. time to leave earth, for good, tamaki.

tamaki lost control over the body. in the base she was back in her own body. people who had been monitoring the fight were looking slightly shocked. tamaki looked at the screen and didn't really believe what she saw.
dante had fired the shot just after tamaki got out of the body. the bullet just ricochet off of the body.

'booting up all systems. systems activated.'
you... you shot me. i will not tolerate that.

dante didn't have a clue about what happened and suddenly saw the eye's of the machine glowing blue. dante looked under him as he felt something. he was being frozen in. he tried to escape from the ice but it suddenly froze him in completely. the body took and step back and held his claw out as if it was holding the ice. he then closed his claw. the ice shattered, and so did dante.

dante... no... i wanted to better myself... with you're help...

a tear came from tamaki's eye while all the people there were cheering. tamaki, having trouble with moving after getting hit so much and using her powers like that, just turned around and went towards her home.
the machine in the desert picked up the revolver with holy bullets and just took it with him as he started walking.

Last edited by powerrave on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

Deklan was first awake. He felt like going back to sleep again so headdesked several times to get himself more awake. The noise from this woke everyone else up and Harris facepalmed.

'Are you ever sensible?' Xadie asked.

'No, he's not,' Blaire replied, chuckling slightly, 'He's Deklan.'

'Anyway,' Harris added, getting up, 'It's time we went to see Kinnara. Where is he?'

'I dunno,' Xadie replied, shrugging his shoulders.

'Great,' Deklan replied, headdesking again.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 am

the machine aimlessly walked true the desert. thinking of himself... from the hero time. he now hated the army, having seen that he was only being used as a tool by them. he was created by the army as a melee combat weapon that would fight on its own. but because they used liquid nitrogen in an unsafe system, there were leaks and the body was thrown away. the soul of someone who then recently died was somehow able to enter and master the body. he got control over the liquid nitrogen and so started to develop ice powers.

these powers grew to a high level, and he was considered one of the biggest ice power users. the army took it's interest in this and 'hired' him. he was given the name 'Post-Apocalyptic Ice-Cream Van' for some reason. always shortened to PAICV. for a long time, he did as people asked him and he was one of those great hero's. he had seen everything. he saw great hero's die of giant ambushes, old age, diseases. machined died out because they weren't able to be taken good care off, the enemy's got technology's that easily wiped out a lot of hero's. it went on. the army gave a promise to take care of PAICV. he believed it. then he found out that was his biggest mistake. experiments were done to the body and they way it functioned. they tried to replicate PAICV, just to have the great undying power and so on.

now he realises it all, and now, he wants to crush the army until there is nothing left. his hate and his power has grown. and he not going to show any mercy to those who get in his way.

~~tamaki~~

as depressed as she was, she got home and dropped herself on the couch. she just couldn't get it out of her mind. without it being her intention from the very beginning, she killer her own sister and the one she then needed the most. it still wasn't clear to her how the body was able to activate itself. she thought back to her practise the other day when the man attacked her.

maybe he was right. maybe i should have never been alive in the first place. i'll just take a few days off. hope it helps me.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 am

They found Kinnara. And then they found Sofi and Neku.

'Great,' Xadie commented, rolling his eyes, 'You guys again. Whaddya want?'

'We're completing the mission, as planned,' Sofi retorted, 'Therefore, we're placing Sergeant Harris Zenith under army arrest.'

'Not so fast there,' Kinnara added, 'Do you want me to kill you?'

Every time I hear a voice, I see nothing, Sofi thought to herself, How?

'We also have a new recruit,' Neku said, almost seriously, 'His name's Sokuulahlem Valentino and he should be ariving soon.

OOC: That's TPM's cue.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 am

tamaki decided to put on some normal clothes. she got something to eat and just watched some TV. there was nothing interesting on, as always and she turned on some calm music. she became relaxed and drank some soft soda.

~~hell~~

dante was stuck with chains and was suffering the eternal torture. each time after his body was thorn apart it regenerated so it could be destroyed again. when he was asked for a relief to do torturing to others, he said yes and then activated his full demon power, getting the opportunity to escape. he took it but wasn't leaving hell just yet. he just went in even deeper.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 am

'Whatever,' Kinnara growled, 'There's no way you'll be able to take Harris. Too much protection, y'see?'

Sofi sighed an drew a kunai.

'I'll use force if I have to,' she pointed out, 'And don't make me come to that.'

Blaire rolled her eyes.

'Keep playing Army and they might kill you,' she commented, 'Especially Kinnara.'
Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 am

It was early in the morning when Sokuulahlem returned from his meeting. Sokuulahlem turned a corner. He instantly noticed the odd group of people before him.

"Hello, I am Sokuulahlem Valentine, I have been assigned to work with you. I'm sorry I was late, I had to stop off to see a friend.."
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 am

PAICV was simply moving on when he suddenly encountered a small army of androids. they looked at PAICV, not know if he was an ally or not. the decided to ignore him and PAICV unleashed a giant ice storm. all the androids were completely frozen, and so was a decently big part in the desert now. eventho it was melting pretty quickly. PAICV just moved on.

~~hell~~

dante freed someone from being tortured by killing off the souls that were torturing.

you seen hikaru? pink haired demon power girl.
'she's at the bottom. thank you so much for saving me.'
thanks for helping me. now go up, you will revive and live again.

dante went on to the bottom and there, he found what looked like one big community of demons. they looked at dante and dante looked around to see if hikaru was there somewhere. one of the demons walked towards dante.

what is your business here, dante.
looking for hikaru, that is all.
ha! she is the plaything of the devil. you want her, try and take her. i was nicely fed by her transformation.
so you are the one who asked me to do the ritual.

dante just moved on and carefully looked who was in the devils place. only hikaru was there, scared and crawled away into a corner.

the escaping brigade has arrived.
d-d-d-dante? h-how d-d-did-d youu-u come h-here?
what the fuck, stop shaking. get up and come with me.
ok... and stop saying fuck, had enough of that already.
and not even from me. lets get going.

the ran out of the place and saw the demon that gave hikaru her powers running at them to attack. when he got close hikaru got low and punched true the demon. she pulled back her arm and kicked the demon away. the ritual signs on the back of hikaru started the glow strongly and the body of the demon became liquid and got into hikaru. hikaru suffered greatly. the glow stopped and she felt as if she now had all the power. she was now more demon then human.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 am

'It's alright,' Neku replied, 'Now, as your first assignment, help us to arrest Sergeant Harris Zenith - and anyone who gets in the way of us arresting him.'

'Several things don't add up here,' Blaire commented, 'For a start, Neku's being too serious. For the second, her hair's a lot darker, as is Sofi's. In fact, it's nearly black - for both of them.'

'Cadet Sokuulahlem Valentino,' Kinnara said, turning to you, 'Believe who you want. But these Humase aren't going to do you any good.'

'Humase!?' Deklan blurted, 'No wonder she was our Commander...'

His eyes narrowed.

'In order to fully utilise a troop, a Humase can be used to directly relay orders to,' he explain, 'They're Gestalt beings - but, to have two of them in one Legion...'

'Do what you believe to be the right thing,' Harris ordred to Sokuulahlem, 'I won't stop you from arresting me if you believe that to be the right way to work. But we're working to stop this war. If you believe that way to be true, help us out.'
Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 am

"Sergeant Zenith.." Sokuulahlem raised his mechanical arm and clenched his fist.
"I shall do as I am commanded by my superior officer... You are a Sergeant, and I shall do as you wish."
Sokuulahlem slowly walked towards Harris, and stood beside him.
"I will not help you to arrest him." He said to the Humase, clenching his Gun-blade, just in case they attacked for him disobeying.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 am

then to think that you already were part demon. you are more demon that human now. i hope you can keep this under control. let lets go... up.
and how do you plan on doing that? we can't fly you know.
i know. from up there, you can easily get out but here.. say, can't you transform on demand into demon form without being able to kill yourself.
can try that.

hikaru tried to transform into her demon form. different demons were coming at them for it and dante kept them away with some swift fighting. hikaru's hands turned into claws as she started to transform. the further she got transformed the more the wings started to grow out of her back. when the wings were completely there the transforming went on and she started to grow out to a way different demon. dante tried to break off the transformation with his own power. it cost him much energy, but he stopped the transformation. dante got on hikaru who flew upwards. she was already slowly changing back. then they flew into a bright and blinding light.hikaru suddenly completely changed back and dante's power stopped as well.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 am

Deklan smiled.

'Now all we have to do is remove that command from them,' he explained, 'We can't kill them - it's nigh-on impossible to do so. We need to somehow give them a new order or remove the order they've received.'

Harris nodded in agreement and Blaire drew her laser cutter blades.

'Humase are weak to electrical input,' she pointed out, 'If we were to create an electrical charge with a command input, we could give them a new command.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 am

hikaru and dante shot out of the ground in the exact centre of the desert. then they landed in the soft sand and got up. both having a slight headache.

my head hurts very much but i do feel like a totally new person!
you do realise that you are standing straight and are happily shouting the while being naked.
so are you, don't complain. we need to fine an oasis. i can steal leaves from a tree and use that for clothes.
ok, and where are we going to find an oasis? it the middle of the desert and there is nothing in sight.
i'll think of something, lets just start walking.

so they started walking, in hope to find anything.
Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 am

"Well, my gun has a electrical pulse secondary fire.. I could help out with that."

He drew his Gunblade, flicking a switch on the side.

"But... I haven't ever dealt with a Humase before, so you will have to do the commanding, and tell me whereabouts to electrify them."
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP 2lmum40

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 am

'Electrical input is most commonly inputted in Morse Code,' Deklan pointed out, 'But to destroy a command, you have to use an admincode Morse Code... very tricky.'

'I work in Morse and admincode,' Xadie commented, ''Cept I can't do electric shocks without killing.'

Sofi drew a kunai and threw it at where Xadie was, frustrated that she couldn't see him. He caught it and threw it to the ground. The surrounding area of ground scorched black.

'To change a command, you've got to hit the nervous system,' Deklan explained, 'The easiest way to do that is through the spinal cord - meaning you've got to hit them in the back.'

OOC: @TPM: You have one warning for disobeying the five sentence rule. Three warnings and you get either temp ban or kick.

Sidenote: Hour long post FTW
Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:57 am

OOC: There are 5 sentences, one word sentences are real sentences, you know. >:[
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 am

OOC: one word is not a sentence, it is just a word. and if you remember he tip i once gave you in disruption, i think that in you're case, it is a wise move to actually use it.

RP:
why is that damn sun so warm!?
yeah, why would some giant overheated flaming orb be warm.
shut up smart-ass.
hehehe.

~~PAICV~~

he was still walking true the desert but then heard some rumbling and felt that something was coming. series of sandwords spurt out of the ground and charged at PAICV. he created a wall of ice but the sandworms just bashed true. PAICV spreads its wings and flaps them with great force, launching himself into the air. the sandworms went underground and then shot out of the ground, launching themselves at PAICV. he got his wings around him and when the sandworms were next to him, he opened them to cut the sandworms in half with the razors of the wings.

heh.. pretty effective. time to head on, i don't like the desert.

he moved on and came into a city, finding that there were some people in a fight, and noticing that it was to do with army personal. he got onto a nearby roof and looked down, keeping it's wings closed now.

sup people. i'm looking for the army, doesn't matter who. can you, help?

with talking he didn't show any expression, as the head couldn't move. only the mouth could open up but that was mainly for attacking.
Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:00 am

OOC: http://www.writingcentre.uottawa.ca/hypergrammar/sntstrct.html

Anyway, I'm gonna have to drop out of this, I have no time to do anything except study right now, I have a massive project that I need to start soon too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If Time Flies RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next