Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Time Flies RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

If Time Flies RP - Page 9 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

If Time Flies RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:54 am

I see darkness. Oi, wake up. My eyes open.
Why am I back here?
You're dreaming, you pillock.
Oh...
Well, the Aether could also be classed as a sort of dream world too... best not to ask to much. Either way, I mad you dream of this so that I could show you how Shigo killed the person who ordered him to kill your parents. He clicks his fingers, and the world changes once more. I see Shigo burst into his leader's office, before the guy can even speak, Shigo is already upon him. Scythes grow from the left and right of his spine, piercing the man's torso with ease. Shigo seemed to control it so that it wouldn't pierce any organs... yet. A final scythe curved from the top spinal segment, curving straight over his head, stabbing straight into the brain of the man, at the same time, he also moved all of the other scythes inwards. As a final attack, he did a side kick to the man's chest, cutting him into several pieces, and sending each piece flying across the room. This left the severed head hanging from the scythe that curved over his head. In silence, he retracted each one, and left the room. His next destination being the place that e had just come from.

Is it just me who wants to yell 'FATALITY!'?
Nah, I'm sure that lots of people would want that.
Either way, why the hell can Shigo turn his spinal segments into scythes?
He is part Lucridite.
What?
He doesn't originate from earth. He is one part Lucridite, one part Rekmah, one part human.
Your gonna have to start from the beginning with that.
Not enough time, as you need to wake up now. You should probably ask the people who you will see when you wake up.
What do you- I begin, before he slaps me hard with his right hand.

My eyes snap open, and I try to sit up, before quickly moving back to a lying down position. Fuck, that hurt.

----

Aurora looked out of the window sadly, staring at the part where the hooded man disappeared. Where did he go? She said childishly. Shigo walked up behind her.
Don't worry, I'm sure he's fine, we should hear from him soon. He said in a way that made it seem like he knew exactly what had happened.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP - Page 9 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:27 am

'Yeah, well, I coulda told you that for free!' Wycliffe growled, having read Chaos' mind by accident.

Suzaku shook his head.

'Rest up, human,' he said, putting a hand up in front of Wycliffe's face in a way that said "Cool-it-hotshot", 'You need all the rest you can get if these wounds are to heal.'

'You know he dreamed of Shigo?' Wycliffe asked.

'Do you know you shouldn't be using Caeruleus' mind reading power?' Suzaku asked.

Wycliffe muttered something about being unable to control it, but shut up after that. Suzaku continued healing his new charge with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:36 am

I don't really mind, for the most part it was unimportant. 'You should probably ask the people who you will see when you wake up.' Hmm... What is a Lucridite, also, what is a Rekmah? I ask while continuing to stare up at the roof.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:42 am

'Lucridite is the name of a sentinent ore rock, a sentinent metal and a species. The rock and metal are the true form of the species, which is simply a humanoid manifestation of the soul inside the rock and metal created by Life Force. Wycliffe here is a half-Lucridite, but he takes on more aspects of a human than a Lucridite,' Suzaku replied, 'On the other hand, a Rekmah is a demon-like species that have very little humanity. They're otherwise like regular humans.'

'Lucridites are by far the more powerful of the two species,' Wycliffe interjected, before receiving a sideways glare from Suzaku and shutting up.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:48 am

And Shigo is both, as well as part human? Huh, that's new... well, to me at least. Known him for 13 years, and still didn't know him. Speaking of which, I'd better contact him. I roll out of the bed, and faceplant into the floor. Slowly, I stand up, and begin to limp towards the door.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:50 am

'Must I do everything?' Wycliffe growled.

He dissipated and the particles flew into Chaos, giving him all of Wycliffe's strength and wellbeing
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:55 am

You haven't just been through several battles. In the last week, I have gone unconscious more times than most people do in a lifetime. The pain became slightly more bearable. Just tell me where I can go to contact Shigo. Before I open the door, I turn to the person who had healed me. Thanks. I said simply, not knowing who either of the people were. I open the door and walk out. Which way then?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:00 am

'No worries,' Suzaku replied nonchalantly, 'The name's Suzaku, by the way.'

Chaos' body moved of its own accord.

Part of the deal of me giving you my strength is I get to lead the way. Got it, kid? Anyway, you'll be able to contact him from the Bridge, which is where I'm headed.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:04 am

Fine, the less I move of my own accord, the less pain I feel. By the way, who are you?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:14 am

Wycliffe Lucriditus. Christopher Valentine. Whichever you prefer. It's up to you which you call me, but most people around here call me Wycliffe.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:22 am

I know somebody from earth called Wycliffe. Oh yeah, I'm Chaos, sorry, should've probably said it earlier... despite how you probably already found it out at some point. Either way, how much further until we get there?

----

A man turned sideways, and ducked under the doorframe to get through. 'Ere, where's Chaos then?
Wow, that must be the least amount of apostrophes you've ever used in a sentence. Either way, I don't know, I can tell he's left the Aether, but he also isn't on Earth any more... I would have been able to at least get partial contact if he was... follow me. Shigo walks out of the out of the office, and begins to descend several flights of stairs.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:17 am

Umbris gave me the name Wycliffe, and my parents gave me the name Christopher.

Pretty soon, they arrived at the bridge, where Alex and Umino were deeply intertwined in a graceful embrace-

If Time Flies RP - Page 9 Nomnom_giant_dango_by_jymaru-d3iakw8
HEY LOOK GIANT DANGO ISN'T IT PRETTY

-_-'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Why do I sense shame from both of them? I unwittingly say out loud, without realising it until it was too late.

---

Sitting down in a large black chair, Shigo presses several buttons on the console in front of him. Never thought I would return here...
Ooooh~ Shiny things! Aurora dances around childishly.
'Ere, Shigo, what ain't'cha tellin' us?
What, you mean other than the several other secrets that many people have?
Where be here?
Welcome to my ship, It's called the Omega, and this one came first, created as a prototype which I then 'borrowed' to escape with.
Oooh, shiny blade. What is it? Aurora picks up a strange looking longsword off of the wall.
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to give that to Chaos for quite a while. It's a very powerful, very sharp sword that I gave to a friend after they helped me escape.Shigo activates the ships cloaking device, and proceeds to launch.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Because you're really inept at telling emotions. They haven't even noticed us yet. Plus, there's nothing dodgy about a hug.

Last edited by H on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:47 am

No, I know shame when I see it, it's not the action itself. Besides, I know they haven't noticed us, and in the same way, I know that something happened that they are both ashamed about. I can tell these things, in fact, it was Shigo who taught me how to tell these things. The large screen crackled with interference as the face of a man I knew all too well appeared on the screen, the first word he spoke was with a fake accent...

---

Flying through space, he notices a ship, one that he had been on before, and the one that he first encountered after obtaining his current one. He opened communications with the ship, and with a heavily accented voice, he spoke.

---

Yo. He looked towards the two that were hugging. Why do I sense shame from both of you?
Told ya.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 am

Alex looked up at the screen, 'Oh hey Shigo. You could say there was a bit of an... incident... with Caeruleus earlier. You know what he's like.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 am

Ah, I understand.
And I can guess.
Oh, hey Chaos, didn't see you back there, how're you feeling.
Almost like my bones could crumble to bonemeal from the slightest tap. Other than that, fine.
CHAAAAAAAO-O-O-O-O-O-OS! A voice yelled as a girl slammed into the screen at high speed. She slowly got back up. Ow. She complained, rubbing her nose. Ignoring the projectile girl, Shigo continued the conversation.
You look like you're holding up fine though.
That's because my body is currently being supported.
Oh, so other than that, everything went well?
Meh, sort of. How's everything back home?
Everyone is on their way home, and the victims have all had a proper burial. I passively clench my fist at the mention of victims. Don't beat yourself up over it, sometimes it can't be helped. I hold back tears.
I... suppose you're right.
On the bright side, Magnus got some action. I chuckle at the sentence that completely breaks the sad mood.

Anyway, long time no see Umino, where're Ryder and Umbris?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:16 am

'Well...' Umino replied, looking down at the floor, 'Ryder's current location is unknown... and Umbris is in a high-security hospital, in what could only be described as a state of comatose...'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 am

Ah, damn. Where is Ryder's last known location? And for god's sake, Chaos, come forward and introduce yourself.
I would, but it's against the rules, the one supporting my body is the one who moves it, it was a preset condition.
Ok, Wycliffe, come forward so Chaos can introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 am

Chaos opened his mouth to speak, but not of his own accord - it was Wycliffe this time.

'Oh, all right,' he replied, moving Chaos' form closer to Alex and Umino.

'Ryder's last known location was at the hospital where Umbris is,' Umino replied.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 am

Where is that hospital anyway? I should probably pay Umbris a visit after all these years.
How old are you anyway, Shigo?
Old enough that I should've known better... I instantly knew what he was talking about, but decided to stay quiet. Either way, these two are Alex and Umino, father and mother to Wyclffe, and this is Chaos. I turn to Umino.
So, are you the ship itself?
How could you have actually know that?
I put two and two together. The first thing Wycliffe said to me was 'Who the hell are you, where'd you come from and why the fuck are you bleeding all over my mother?' but I was nowhere near Umino at that time, so logic dictates that she, and the ship are one. I could go even deeper into that subject, but I'm not going to.
I see where you're going with that.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:56 am

'Under the Houses of Parliament in Britain,' Umino replied, 'And Shigo is approximately 76600002001 years old, just like me.'

Aproximately? Alex thought to himself, You've got it down to the units, Umino, how not approximate can you be?
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Huh, that's where I was planning to go anyway.
What!? Are you insane!?
Slightly, but that's not the point, we have well documented footage of them doing stuff that they were blatantly not supposed to be doing. We can easily weaken their control by showing the regular people the video, and have the soldiers sanctioned, and possibly fired for malpractice, and general arseholery. Besides, to keep up images, they can't lay a finger on me unless I draw a weapon, or show a will to be hostile.
How did you get so good at arguing?
I'm your student, and your protege.
Hm... either way, you probably shouldn't just rush into enemy territory.
I claim it as holiday, and time off.
...Damn...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 pm

'They can't argue with StarCore's Ambassador,' Alex added, taking a walletbadge out of his pocket and showing it around.

'Lord Admiral, your badge is no longer valid.'

'Well sh*t.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Shouldn't that Alex person be dead long ago? Aurora said quizzically.
Actually, that is quite a good point, you are only human, and it has been quite a while since I last saw you, well over a hundred years, in fact, probably nearing a thousand. How are you still alive?
Or how did you return to life?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next