Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Time Flies RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

If Time Flies RP - Page 8 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

If Time Flies RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 pm

I look at the clock. Huh, maybe I should be making my way back.
What about them?
All they've done is stand there. They probably won't notice if I leave. I was hoping that they wouldn't ask complex questions, but I at least thought there would be some interaction.
It might be worth walking around town for a while, just in case.

Come on then Alpha, Magnus, Magnus' peeps, we're going. I wrap Alpha's arm around my neck, and essentially drag his drunken half-conscious body. I walk out of the bar, Magnus following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:03 am

Hydro feels the berserk rage drain from his body. He then walks over to Umino and looks at her, shaking his head. "Wish I coulda gotten here a little while before," he says, turning to Alex, "I was actually looking for you two, when I heard Caeruleus talking. I then scanned the area and saw what was happening. I flew into a berserk rage. So I decided to take him out. Fastest way to get here was to tackle him through that wall," he says, gesturing to the hole he created by tackling Caeruleus through it.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:22 am

Some time had passed. Akira looked at Xan and Terra and stood up.

Terra: Is there something?
Nothing big. I just better go back and report to my boss. Then he will know that at least someone made it out alive. Maybe I can talk to him a bit.
Terra: I see. Do your best.
Make sure you will be part of their next attack if they are going to do one. Meet me at the location where we found out about each-other.
I will see what I can do.

Akira was guided out of the main android base and started walking back to the city where her boss was. She didn't know what she should say, but she knew that she would come up with something when she needs to.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP - Page 8 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:16 am

chaosmancer wrote:
I look at the clock. Huh, maybe I should be making my way back.
What about them?
All they've done is stand there. They probably won't notice if I leave. I was hoping that they wouldn't ask complex questions, but I at least thought there would be some interaction.
It might be worth walking around town for a while, just in case.

Come on then Alpha, Magnus, Magnus' peeps, we're going. I wrap Alpha's arm around my neck, and essentially drag his drunken half-conscious body. I walk out of the bar, Magnus following.
Sigma absently followed, for reasons he couldn't figure out.

Blaire sighed, 'He knows where we're based, so we should just go on our PROPER mission, yeah?'

Hydro wrote:
Hydro feels the berserk rage drain from his body. He then walks over to Umino and looks at her, shaking his head. "Wish I coulda gotten here a little while before," he says, turning to Alex, "I was actually looking for you two, when I heard Caeruleus talking. I then scanned the area and saw what was happening. I flew into a berserk rage. So I decided to take him out. Fastest way to get here was to tackle him through that wall," he says, gesturing to the hole he created by tackling Caeruleus through it.

Umino's eyes opened slowly and she looked Hydro up and down.

'Didn't you die about 900 years ago?' she asked, 'If I remember rightly, you died a few years before Lord Admiral did... I'm confused...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 am

"Yes, yes I did." Hydro says. "But then someone who's name I do not know seemed to resurrect me and put me into stasis, he explains. "I was recently brought out of stasis and told to 'wake up and smell the ashes,' whatever that means," he continues. "That guy was weird. He has eyes that looked right through ya, and seemingly the ability to control time," he says, now thoroughly freaked out.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:09 am

'I see...' Umino replied, sitting up, 'Sounds interesting...'

'Intriguing too,' Alex added, 'I'm not even sure how I got revived.'

'Well...' Umino replied, sighing, 'It's a long story...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 am

Hydro flexes, examining his muscles adoringly. "I suppose I should clean up this mess," he says, and begins clearing up the rubble piles, stacking them neatly in the corner of the room. "How much do you think it'll cost to repair?" he inquires of Alex. He sees his knuckles are no longer bleeding and wipes the blood off, not really worrying about possible infection.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Crap, being followed... he doesn't look like he's gonna give up either...
Hey, Shigma, Couljoo shtop following ush pleazh? You have your mashtezh, Kaosh izh my mashter, and I think he hazh shome very imporchanch buishinessh chu chake care of. Pleazh jusht go back chu jem. Kk?
I would appreciate it if you were to just go back, I would gladly hand Alpha to you, but apparenty he has been 'programmed' to follow my orders. Besides, Due to his origin, I believe he could be an invaluable asset to my cause.
Chaos. Stop. Now. You are really treading on the thin red line here.
I know, I'm not gonna go any further into that... even though he already knows what I am... but he doesn't know what I am preparing for...
You are essentially preparing for a worst case scenario.
Ya damn right. And if Alpha truly is a master of all weapons and all terrain, along with Sigma, then he could be a valuable asset. And if not, then he could still be a valuable asset. We will never recruit Sigma though, not unless we recruited the others, and recruiting them would be much too dangerous, hell recruiting Magnus' gang was risky enough...

Sho, Shigma, are joo gonna go back pleazh?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 am

Sigma just stood there, staring at the drunken person, and the fedora clad man. 'No.' He replied, flatly. 'I will continue to follow you until you surrender him.' There was a sense of determination in his eyes. I'm not gonna just leave him to whatever you have planned!'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 am

Then I suppose that this will make you our newest recruit. You can start duties tomorrow, I was planning on putting Alpha on lookout duty at the entrance, if you really want to stay with him that badly, then you can do so too. But for now, get some sleep. I lead Sigma through the streets.
What are you doing!?
Another recruit, another experiment from Project Omega, if we can somehow get all of those experiments on our side, then we will become even more powerful, we will help gain an upper hand, we will have a stronger defence.
I enter the base, place Alpha in his new room, unconscious, and show Sigma to his. It's right next to Alpha's, if you really want to be separated from him that little.

I enter Shigo's office, brandishing the envelope I was handed. I lock the door behind me. Even though I chose the long way round, we're finally at the end stages of our little day plan. I open the envelope and take the thin slip of paper inside.

Official Challenge Notice

Hello Chaos. We would like to commend you for your survival. As I'm sure, you would like to know more about us. Well, here it is, we are a small group of mercenaries. Each of us masters of our particular field. We are much like you with shunning most new weapon technology. Either way, we work for the person who can write out the highest paycheck. But, the one thing that we prioritise over money is strength and respect. This is why we have contacted you. You show great potential, the potential to best us in combat. If you can beat us, we will work for your organisation. It's as simple as that, beat us in basic one-on-one combat, and we will work for you. We will meet on an even battleground; x25176, y51729. We will make sure to heal you after each fight, and give you a days rest. The first fight is tomorrow at 15:30 precisely. You will be met by Wycliffe, you should know him well, he is the one who captured you. The one who fights the same as you. Then will come Alex, our resident Lance user, Altus, our resident Greatsword user, Aurora, our Chain-Scythe user, and finally, myself, Kojirou, leader and user of the longsword, not a Katana, a Nodachi. But also remember, we will only use our best weapons, we will not use any others we have skill in. Anyway, get a good nights sleep, we'll be waiting.

Sincerest regards, Kojirou.

This is a letter of challenge.
So, they wish to fight the one who survived, how interesting, I knew there was something off about them.
You know who they are?
I have heard rumours about a closed group of people that between them are masters, I just never really believed that they were real.
I'm taking the challenge, if what I believe is true then we will need all the help we can gt. Besides, if we can get them on our side, our enemies lose the power of having an experiment army. They may even lose their technological advantage.
But... can you really defeat them with just three katanas.
I'm leaving the electric one here, it's much too lethal to use in non-lethal combat. I will also leave the guns here as I can't run the risk of hitting them with any of my three bullet types. Non-lethal combat ends when one is in the winning position, usually when the opponent is disarmed, with a blade pushed to the neck or body.
You'd better sleep now anyway, long five days ahead of you.
G'night. I walk to my room, clambering into bed, sleep instantly comes.

A sword is swung.

A splatter of blood.

The same sword returns.

Another splatter.

I see darkness.

Last edited by Chaosmancer on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Sigma followed the man, Chaos, watching his movements carefully. As he saw the way that Alpha was being treated, he reconsidered the fact that Chaos may have been mistreating Alpha. Chaos even showed Sigma kindness, after he was attacked by Sigma, even as he was accused of planning harm. Sigma lay awake with these thoughts being the only things existent in his artificial mind. Sigma closed his eyes, but sleep still refused to come, so he lay awake thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 pm

I see light.

I see a man.

He holds my bloodied body in his arms.

He looks relieved.

"You survived" he mutters.

My consciousness fades again.

I lie awake on the medical bed, still confused as to what was going on. "I'm glad you survived" there was a warm smile on the man. I didn't notice it then, and can barely notice it now, but I can see remorse. But why? Why would he look so saddened? Was it the knowledge that he could've gotten there sooner? What? "What's your name, little one?" As I opened my mouth to speak, the world descended to static.

My body snaps upward. I sit bolt upright. Sweat. Fear. Tears. Why? Why are these memories returning? Why...why? I don't understand. This was supposed to have stopped six years ago... so why? Why is it that these dreams... these memories... why are they returning? Cold sweat runs down my face, the one thing I fear, my past. The fact that I can remember it so brutally clear, down to every last drop of blood that hit the floor. I can't sleep any more... it wouldn't be wise... I should clear my head...

I change into my regular clothes, and I climb to the balcony, the hard way. I stand atop it, a cold wind blowing against my face, washing the sweat away, merging it with the tears seamlessly as they blow off of my face, and out towards the distant moonlight. I close my eyes and feel my cloak flap in the wind. I stand perfectly still. I thought that it was all behind me... it was all behind me... why is it back?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:20 am

Sigma heard a disturbance outside. It was only minor, but it's still noticeable by those that are awake enough. He decided to follow the disturbance, leaving the room, and climbing the stairs to the balcony. He notices Chaos just standing there, staring into the distance. "What's wrong? Shouldn't you be asleep by now?"
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:45 am

I am unshocked by the voice I hear behind me, I even heard him leave his room, it was so quiet. Sleep? No, that's quite impossible... I can't, I've tried. Sleep won't come for me twice. I've lost it once, so I must wait awake for fifteen and a half hours, then I can start my first battle. But what can anybody do for fun? I don't know exactly what it is... I've only known work, and found fun in doing work. Heh, why am I asking an experiment, that only came into consciousness nine months ago, what 'fun' is?

Morning eventually comes, Sigma being long gone, I continue to stand stand perfectly still on the balcony. Why are you up here? Shouldn't you be having fun?
Shigo, what is 'fun'?
It's whatever you enjoy.
But I enjoy working. Work is fun.
So you are just going to stand up here until it is time. But what else can I expect, you love it here, it was the first major obstacle you overcame.
What else can I do?
Anything you want.
I think I'll go there now then.
...Ok, whatever you want.

I slide down the balcony and land on the ground. I begin to walk towards the coordinates designated yesterday. What is fun?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Sigma decided to follow Chaos. For reasons he could not explain. No, it was deeper than that, he was intrigued by Chaos' battle style or lack thereof. He stood a moderate distance away, and watched the hooded man as he sat in wait for his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Half past three finally comes, and I see a single man walk over the hill. The hood covering his face, but not as well as mine as I could plainly see his deep green eyes, along with the determination on his face. Good afternoon.
Hi, I'm Wycliffe, but you can call me Wyc. I am just like you with what I use. Of course, the guns have been left at home. Silly me, they told you the fact that I am like you, but they didn't tell you the weapon I used, and in turn, the weapon you will get. My weapon of choice is dual Katanas.
That matches us evenly then as I have decided against bringing my guns, or daggers, or the third katana. We stand opposite sides of the battlefield.
This is essentially a mirror match then, so be it. Then let us begin. And with that said... neither person moved, both of us waiting for the other to make the first move. As it goes, we both started running forwards at the same time, meeting in the middle with a clash of metal. I flip my swords backhand as I spin around, whereas Wyc jumps and brings his blades down, all swords clashing in the middle once more. I backflip over Wyc, who was just landing, and kick him in the back, knocking him forwards. He rolls over his right shoulder and spins around, managing to hold a crouching position that was facing me.
Shall we speed things up?
My sentiments exactly.

We both converge to the middle of the battlefield at extremely high speed, jumping at each other, sparks fly as several clashes of metal are heard. We both backflip at the same moment, and end up kicking off of each other's feet, we both land on our feet and slide backwards. I didn't really expect this to be so evenly matched...
Nor did I... I expected at least one of us to be bleeding by now... We both charge once again, and both go for a powerful overhead blow, but instead of bringing my swords down, I begin to slide, going straight past him, I then spin around, and sweep his legs from underneath him before flipping backwards, and sliding as his body hits the ground. I then rush towards him, going for a slide kick to the head, but just before I collide with him, he flips over my head. Once again we are in our original positions, once again rushing each other. He slashes his swords with great power, causing me to take a defensive position. My swords fly out of my hands, landing the other side of the battlefield. Game over.
Not by a long shot. I throw my fist forwards, colliding directly with his face, making him recoil slightly from shock. I quickly follow up with a roundhouse kick off of my right leg, a right punch, left punch, and finally, a right uppercut, sending him slightly off of the ground, and falling backwards landing on his back. I quickly backflip, and recover my swords, dashing towards him, and causing him to take the defensive as I start attacking relentlessly, one sword at a time. I and spin anticlockwise, extending both swords out, these collide with his, knocking them out of his hands, I then snap my left leg out sideways, hitting him directly in the stomach. I jump after him, landing on top of his body, I point both swords at his neck. Now it's game over.
Well played, you didn't even need to teleport. Well, I guess this means you now have five katanas, and one new recruit. I stand up and help him stand. Were you just playing with me for the most part?
Not really, you were acting just like me, so I had to figure out a new plan. Anyway, what's the time?
Apparently it's seven p.m.
Wonder if every battle will be this long...
I dunno.

Wyc and I begin to freerun back to base.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Sigma pondered the battle that had just happened. Did he really just not have a strategy there... I'd better talk to him about his battle style... it's intriguing to say the least... Sigma followed the two people back to the main base, considering how he was supposed to be on watch duty anyway. I wonder how Alpha did with that...
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:05 am

I like how you don't need to heal me after that battle.
I like how healing was mentioned in the letter, I doubt that there are many non-lethal wounds that you can take that would leave you unable to fight.
Well, considering how my groin is still on fire from a few days ago, I might still not be at my best.
He really regrets subjecting you to that.
It was kind of fun, I guess. besides, you guys owe me, I just about stopped the other girl returning inside. There is officially porn of me on the internet now though.
You should be honoured.
You should be laughing. On the internet, I am now a dead man and a porn star. Wyc breaks out into a fit of laughter. So is your organisation really English who work for the most powerful?
We aren't all English. But I suppose you could call us that due to the length of time we lived in England... hence our fluency and lack of major accent. And to start out with, we work for the highest bidder, which just so happened to be English government. There was a contract as well, but we did state, in extra small print, that it would become void upon an event such as this happening. But then again, we didn't know about this one's existence.
Well, yeah, of course you don't, this is completely hidden from most people, and exists in past tense on all sites.
But you are becoming more renown...
That could prove to be a problem, but we can deal with it when it occurs, dealing with things as they are happening is more of a strong point for me.
Like with your combat.
Could you bring the fights forward, please. It would be better if we got them out of the way... Mostly because it may overtake my dreams of my past... hopefully...
I'll see what I can do, but if you get seriously injured-
I'll put a plaster on it, and try again, or a bandage, or something.
You'll surely need to rest at some point...
Maybe, maybe not, we'll see. And with that, Wyc exits the room, to make the call to the others.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"Spot anyone yet, Alpha?" Sigma questioned the one who had actually been doing his job, rather than watching a fight between two people.
"Nothing out of the ordinary, few passersby, nobody suspicious. I did see Chaos' battle though."
"Wait... you could see that from here?" Sigma looks into the distance, towards where the battle took place. "I can't really see it that well, it's a little out of focus."
"I can see it perfectly... every detail... my physical skills are not as attuned as yours, but my senses are impeccable. I can even single out every conversation, I can hear what Chaos is discussing... it's strange..."
"So what are they discussing?"
"I think he is trying to get all of the battles done with tonight."
"I would say that that's insane, but I've seen him fight, he is probably capable."
"And so it will end sooner than the original plan..."
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:45 am

OOC: If this were more active, I would make these more epic confrontations, but as it is dying, I am shortening the battles so that I can actually get the story that I've made out of my head.

BIC:
Right, they're on their way.
See ya later then. With that, I move to the same place as before. As I run, my body feels much heavier than normal. Dammit, get a hold of yourself, what's wrong with you...? I reach the destination, and see the four people waiting for me. Who's first then?
Me. A man donning blue armour and a blood red lance steps forward.
Why're you cosplaying?
Because I can, I am a lance user, the right height, and size for the armour, and the lance is of brilliant weight, so therefore I will cosplay... well, that, and it's fun.
I suppose that I can land a few hits on you, if I can. My mouth opens wide, and I slowly, and deeply exhale. Yawning? Why am I yawning?
Maybe we should postpone it until tomorrow morning...
No, I'll be fine. I draw both katanas, and shake my head before taking a defensive stance. The man, Alex, spins his lance at great speed before holding it in front of him, pointing it at the ground. So you've examined the fighting style too?
Meh, it is a very good style, so what if I steal it.

Alex jumps forward at high speed, thrusting three times with the lance. I hold my katanas in a cross shape, blocking all three. I flip backwards and kick him straight in the groin, he lands and props himself up on one knee, using his lance as a support. I then side kick him in the face, and hold one katana to his neck. Well, that was easy...
Yeah... I misjudged, I probably shouldn't have jumped. Alex groans as he lies on the floor. Couldn't you have gone a little easier on that part?
My pain was worse, and I managed to still be able to walk.
Good... point...
Atlus next, wasn't it?
Indeed.
Bring it, muscly greatsword dude. Unless you can swing that thing fast, you're as screwed as the one grabbing his balls and writhing in pain... and that isn't screwed in the interesting way.
Damn... I was hoping it was in that way...
Everybody always does... Alex crawls off of the battlefield in pain.

Before I can even plan an attack, Atlus is already directly in front of me, swinging the sword vertically. As I block, both of my arms move apart, as he follows up with a horizontal blow. Without even thinking, I jump and land on the flat of the blade. I stamp on Atlus' face, knocking him off balance. I put one foot on each wrist, and place a katana against his neck. I win, next.
Yaaaaay! Aurora skips over, wielding a double edged scythe.
Let me guess, if I fail, you'll rape me.
No, actually, she will try to strip you throughout the battle, and rape you any time there's an opening to do so.
Well fuck...
Don't mind if I do.

Before any reaction can happen, I feel a large breeze as my cloak is ripped off of my body. Bollocks.
You're actually going to fight in boxers?
Do I have a choice? Fight like this, run away, or be raped again.
Ooh, ooh, pick the last one pleeeeeeeease! She throws one end of the scythe again, but this time, I jump back and plant my sword in one of the links on the chain. Aww, no fair. She tugs on the chain repeatedly, tensing it. I jump over the hilt of the sword, and begin to run along the chain. I tackle her and pin her down, holding the hilt of my other sword in my mouth, the blade next to her neck.
I win.
Well, your already this close to-
Maybe you can do something after this battle, don't want you being any more tired than you already are.
Aww, spoilsport! I stand up and retrieve my cloak from where it had been left, also taking my katana out of the chain.
So, is that your real name, or did you take it for the same reason that Alex is cosplaying as Cu Chalainn?
Nope, it is actually my real name.
Hmm, well I be fucked.
No, that comes later.

I slide left to avoid his first strike, and feel an impact on my right shoulder. Damn, miscalculated range. I sweep my legs around, knocking him to the floor. He pushes his legs forward, kicking me in the chest, and using the momentum to jump to his feet. He then jumps, swinging his nodachi overhead, I block, holding my sword horizontally, and side kicking him in the stomach. I jump after him, and land on top of him, pinning his legs. YAOI! Aurora's eyes gleam.
Congratulations that's all five of us beaten. I stand up.
Aweso- I fall forwards, collapsing from fatigue.
Aurora tilted her head quizzically. Can I rape him now?
Maybe when he's on the medical bed...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Aurora picks up the body and sprints toward town.
Wow, she's never been this excited about someone...
Well, we know what that means...
She probably won't be randomly raping people now...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:36 pm

There was a flash as some random girl sprinted past, holding a cloaked man above her head. "What the fuck was that!?" Sigma yelled.
"It was Chaos being held above the head of a girl" Alpha replied
"You could tell that at that speed?"
"Well, that and the fact that I saw him pass out. She must really be excited about something..." Three more people walk past
"Should we go see how he's doing?" Sigma asked, after a few seconds.
"You go ahead, I can probably find it all out from here." With that said, Sigma made his way back to the building.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:13 pm

I awoke in the medical bed. Feeling light headed, the first pain that was noticeable was the one in my crotch. Ugh, who did I do last night? I look to my right and see a sleeping girl. My mind takes a few seconds to put face to name, but eventually registers it as Aurora. Fuck me.
Mmm, already have done. Her eyes open. As the door begins to open, I push her head under the covers of the bed.
You really shouldn't push yourself so hard. Even the best of us suffer from fatigue. Seriously, do less stuff, you're supposed to be having time off.
But... I don't know what to do without doing work. It's as simple as that.
Either way, when she's done, come to the main room.

I exited the room, Aurora following behind, making my way back to the office. Shigo opened his mouth to say something, before looking at Aurora and pointing to the right side of his mouth. Errm... you've got a little... never mind. Either way, Alpha, over the past five days, has reporting sightings of several different people. He has also reported hearing plots against the town.
Wait... five days!?
Yeah, Aurora never left your side.
Ooh, ooh, experiments were merged too.
What do you mean?
Two experiments, two halves of one. Merge together, make success. Not like all of the 'splodey ones when we tried it as one experiment. Now Omega. Dumb scientist never given full info. Project Omega was to create the one who would lead the other experiments. But experiments always go boom. So we make two, merge later, Alpha get tuned senses, Sigma get personality and combat stuff. But then they were released. but now they are together, and now they are one. Omega then walks in, black hair, right eye red, left eye blue, right wing black angel, left wing phoenix.
Right, here's the gist of it. Over the past five days, people have been wandering around town, people unseen until recently, a-... here they come now...

Looking outside the window of Shigo's office, I see several armed people enter the town. one of them hits a woman round the back of the head with a pistol, before holding it to her head. The woman grabs her child, and holds him close to her chest. The man yells clearly over the complete silence. Chaos Darkblaze, come out now!
Chaos Darkblaze is dead... he has been dead for fourteen years... the woman states weakly. The man, once again, brings the pistol down to the back of the woman's head. The bottom of the pistol reappears crimson.
Don't lie, we know he lives. He presses the barrel against her head. You get two minutes, then I kill them, and anyone else that is found.
I draw my pistol, obviously angered. I'll kill him before he kills anyone. Shigo grabs my shoulder as I begin to walk away.
Use non-lethal rounds.
Why!?
Their press cannot say anything against us if we kill nobody, but regardless of what they do, they'll get away with it, the moment we kill one of theirs, we are instantly made out as the bad guys. I sigh.
Ok. I say reluctantly, swapping the bullet for a ketamine one.

I stand on top of the balcony, lining up my shot, my hand shaking uncontrollably. Come on... it shouldn't be this difficult... I've done it many times before... why is it a problem now?
Ten. I close my left eye.
Nine. I move my aim right slightly.
Eight. I move my aim up.
Seven. I wipe the sweat from my forehead.
Six. I re-adjust my aim to coincide with the wind.
Five. I grab my right arm with my left.
Four. My hand continues to shake.
Three. The woman grasps her child tighter.
Two. The woman begins to cry.
One. The man grips the trigger tighter.
Zero. The man smirks. He pulls the trigger, snaps his aim, and shoots once more. The two people fall to the ground, a pool of red expanding underneath their fallen bodies. My aim steadies. Heh, I ex- I pull the trigger, and the man falls.

Magus, new plan, get here, and start taking them out. Non-lethal.
A' las'! Com'on boys, time to 'ave us some fun.

I slide down the balcony, jumping off about half way down., and landing on the roof of a building. I shoot diagonally downwards in both directions, knocking six more unconscious. I then drop down, and begin moving around the streets as quietly as I can, picking off a few more as I go along.

----

Magnus and his gang enter town, instantly clotheslining several of the enemies as they ride along, before dismounting. Spread out, knock out any of those bastards you see! And with that said... well... with that yelled so the whole town can hear, they started to run in random directions.

Hiding in a back alley, crouched in the corner, there was a woman. Tears streaming down her face, fearing what was going to happen. She heard the cocking of a gun, and her heart skipped a beat. The man standing above her smirked callously, and perversely. The orders he had been given stated to kill everybody, but it said nothing about the events that could precede it. As he began to take the woman's top off, she brought her hand to meet with his face at high speed. He scowled at this, the slap hadn't hurt, but he didn't like her disrespect. In response to this grave disrespect the man brought his size 11 boot down to meet with the centre of the girl's right arm, crushing it into the floor until several large cracks was heard. He then shot her arm three times, and proceeded with what he had planned. As he finished removing the clothes of the bleeding, crying woman, he reached out to grab her breast. Before he did, however, he felt a something tap his right shoulder. As he turned around, all he could see were a set of pecs, and abs you could grate cheese on. Before he could think, an extremely large fist connected with his face, and he flew straight past the woman, hitting a brick wall, and falling face first to the floor. Shu'ent treat women like tha'. The woman had had her eyes closed, afraid of what might come, that, and it quelled the pain in her arm. Upon hearing something collide with something else, and another man's voice,, she slowly opened her eyes. Seeing her saviour, she jumped and hugged him, forgetting she was naked. After that, many sexy things happened, but this is already going to be too long, so they may be put in at a later date.

----

Seeing the man aiming at a small boy. I sprint. The child crouches pathetically over the corpse of his mother, nudging the body, he was in tears, asking why she wouldn't wake up. The man finished savouring the moment, took proper aim. I quickly pick the boy up as the man fires. I warp, and fire at him at the same time. My bullet connects, and his bullets disappear. I see the world closing around me. In panic, I throw the child through the other end. Darkness surrounds me.

As I awaken, I see only darkness. I suppose that this is the void, or the Aether, as it is also known... maybe Shigo was right when he said I should rest... You fight, and yet, you know not for what you fight. Why?
Who's there!? A shadow appears in front of me, shaped exactly like me.
Why do you fight?
Because I am told to.
But yet you fight when told not to?
Fighting is all I know.
Why are you so blindly loyal?
Why does anybody do anything?
The shadow smirks evilly. Let's see if you are still willing to fight after seeing this. He waves his hand, and the world changes to show something. Something I know all too well. My past. A man standing in front of his frightened wife who is holding the child tight to her. There is another man standing in front of the one protecting his family. One that wore a black hood. Shigo. With his arm as a blade, he slashed the neck of the man, my father. Blood gushed from the open wound, painting the room crimson. Shigo walked through the shower of blood, lifting the woman by the throat. He thrust his arm forwards, piercing her heart. Finally, he faced me. He slashed twice diagonally. He left the blood stained room.
Ironic, you fight for the very person that plagues your memory. Why? Why do you fight for him? You should kill him. You should've killed him a while ago. So why?
Would you mind showing me the rest of the memory?
What do you mean?
Any dumbass can take something out of context. Show me the rest of the memory.
What make you thi-
I could see the sorrow in his eyes. In fact, I can only assume everything else that happened. He was under orders to kill me and my parents due to a lie he was told by his leader.
W-what makes you think that? It's illogical to believe things from him strictly because you have known him throughout your life. Why choose the illogical path?
Hmhm. I chuckle as the shadow loses his composure.
What makes you be so blindly loyal to the one who murdered your parents in cold blood?
And so you slip up.
Wh-what!?
It wasn't in cold blood.
But...you don't know that. Blindly loyal... letting emotions stand in the way of truth... why?
My first memory after that is waking up in a hospital bed. And the first words he spoke to me were 'You survived'.
What does that prove? It was a statement, it could mean anything. What makes you think it was special?
The look of relief on his face. He was smiling out of sheer joy, but at the same time, I saw remorse..
How... know... not fake?
I can tell people's true intentions, their true emotions. It can't be hidden from me. I can see the sincerity in his smile, and the deceit in any emotion you show. So, what exactly is the Aether?
Aether is your psyche. Your mind. Everything is stored here.
So, I was using my mind as transport this whole time?
Sort of. It's slightly more complex than though, but even I don't understand all of the specifics.
So, who the hell are you?
I am you, or you are me. All I know is that everything you and I know is in here. It is an archive of knowledge, and also of weapons.
What do you mean?
Every member of your family had a link to the Aether, the Aether stores weapons through generations, ready to be claimed upon calling.
What technology does it use?
None.
How does it work then?
Bloodline. One member of the Darkblaze family founded the Aether, something that was sub-reality. He merged his blood with it, locking it to that of Darkblaze heritage. All knowledge from all generations is here.
So how many Aethers are there?
One for each bloodline. It requires to be opened and locked, and after the bloodline eventually dies out, it will act as an archive, able to be accessed by all who manage to access it.
So, why the hell did you try to corrupt my mind?
The two stages that are required for acquiring the privilege to gain access to the Aether. Psychological, and physical. Most people are sent there at sixteen or seventeen.
So is that the reason for my fatigue?
No, most are sent by their parents. You are fatigued because you work too much, play too little, and suffered from major oversex. That caused your fatigue, warping while fatigued can cause entrapment.
So, how do I escape?
Usually, an exit appears after a few hours.
So what do we do until then.
Complete your trial. You have passed the psychological one, but you have yet to pass the physical side.
Come on, I've endured trial by sex, surely that was physical enough...
No, you must defeat yourself in battle, then you will inherit this place.
Just one question.
What?
How the hell did I survive two slashes to the face?
...Fucked if I know...
But I thought-
Seriously, I have looked through everything possible, and I can't figure it out. Anyway, shall we get this party started? I'll even let you choose the battle music.
Through the Fire and Flames, by Dragonforce.
May I ask why?
Very fast pace
Awesome, and with that, let us begin. He claps his hands twice, and the music starts.

We both draw our dual katanas, and dash at each other. Blades clash in the centre. The shadow of me brings his foot up, and kicks me in the side of the leg. A large gash appears. Hidden blade in the shoes, you should really get them.
What happens if I lose?
You become the shadow, I gain control of your body. If I then proceed to return here, we may battle again to choose who gains control. It means you are nigh invincible... as long as you are overfatigued, then warp. if you die, your dead.
So, what about death in here?
Death in here is non-existent. If you 'die' in here, then you become me, and I become you, and vice-versa if I take over your body and end up returning here.
So all wounds heal here?
Yes. Just remember that fatigue and injury are different, warping while badly injured will not lead here.

The other me backflips, revealing the blade. I quickly slide backwards, and jump forwards, extending my right leg, causing a powerful kick to the face. He recoils from the blow. He then dashes at me, unleashing a flurry of slashes, before a final side kick to the chest, knocking me backwards. I use this as cover to throw a knife high into the air. He aims a sword at my neck. Any last words?
Think fast. As my final word ends, the man looks up, and the dagger lands between his eyes.
And so the deathblow is struck. Too bad really, I am not injured, and you are bleeding all over. I never mentioned that coming here because of fatigue means that when the battle is over, you will return. In whatever state you so happen to be in.
So that means...
Too bad, I really liked me too. The shadow smiles, and draws two daggers. On the off chance you survive... He thrusts the two daggers into my hands, and a black smoke enters. This is your family's legacy, don't die too soon.
I don't plan to die any time soon. We high five, as light pours into the world.

Surrounded by metal, my vision is blurred. The blackened portal closes behind me. I stagger forwards, my breath heavy, I leave a trail of blood in my wake. Dripping from every cut, dribbling from my mouth, making a slight sound against the metal, being overshadowed by my stomping footsteps. I gasp for air, but that which does come feels cold as ice, causing my throat to shut off mid-breath. I stagger forwards, into the unknown, in the vain hope of finding some form of life.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:58 am

'Footsteps.'

The first to react was not Alex nor Umino, but the figure they'd known as Caeruleus. He dashed out of the nearest door, before transforming back into the true appearance of his current body and stopping in front of Chaos.

'Who the hell are you, where'd you come from and why the fuck are you bleeding all over my mother?' he asked.

By the terminology he used, it was obvious that this wasn't Caeruleus any more.

It was Wycliffe.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:13 am

As a reflex action to what my hazy vision saw as danger, I passively caused my weapons hover around me, pointing at the black blob. Of course, it wasn't really a black blob, that's just how I saw it. Who a- I begin before falling forwards, unconscious... again. My weapons fall around me, landing in the crimson pool that was expanding underneath my body.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:26 am

'Best take him to be healed,' Wycliffe said to himself, picking Chaos up and walking out and over to the Medical Bay.

Sat in the Medical Bay, as young as he was the last day anyone saw him, was Suzaku.

'Yo,' he said pointing to a nearby bed, 'I finally finished all the paperwork we've ever had. So, how're you?'

He stood up and walked over to Chaos. A light blue aura surrounded his hands and he began to heal the near-dead human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next