Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Time Flies RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
H

H

If Time Flies RP - Page 5 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

If Time Flies RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 am

My eyes widened as I became noticed by the robot. I let my body dissipate efore I teleported to the ground.

'I do not mean you any harm, any of you,' I said, with total and complete honesty. After all, I didn't mean any of them any harm, 'I only wish to know if any of you can resurrect people... I...'

I sighed sadly, tracing the mark I bore on my right shoulder with my left hand, following the star, the emblem of my old self. When I had shut down, it turned from dark brown to black, signifying some kind of death.

'I'm sorry...' I finished, 'I shouldn't've been there, observing your actions... I just... want them back... want HIM back...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 am

If you want someone brought back to life, you will need someone else. Xan, keep your weapons charged.
Sure thing.

Xan aimed his hand palms and the centre of the wings at Unimo, having all charge points charged up for attack.

Now you don't do anything funny or you will be frozen solid. On the part of resurrecting, we know someone. He's called Genesis, but you will better know him as the devil. We are friends of the devil. Just to bad for you, he left some time ago. You see, he is busy. Now, we can't help you. So if that was all you needed, then leave. Xan will always know when there is someone here.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:39 am

Not wanting to hurt anyone, I simply vanish, having dissipated my form into tiny particles. I regrouped outside and walked away towards my Lord Admiral's grave. For nine hundred years I have sat here. I barely do anything any more. I thought I'd found myself a chance, but I hadn't...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 am

He is gone. I hope he won't bother coming here again. I won't be here Tomorrow, nor will Akira.

Xan stopped the attacking systems and closed the mouth. Akira and Hikaru came and joined Xan and Tamaki.

Something happened? Don't worry. I can still fight like a pro. I still have some of my demon power.
Yeah... I am going to shoot some raiders tomorrow. May very well be the biggest base I get to take out. Who knew getting a job at the army would be that good for me. the boss didn't like how much of a pervert I am though. maybe he's homosexual.
Seriously. ... ... Lets just get some sleep OK. We need to be fit after all. Especially you two, Xan and Akira.

The lot went to bed. the next day would be big for both of them. elsewhere, near some burning ruins which once formed a city, huge flames spurted into the air and were being intensified by the hell-raven that was flying above them.

That pathetic place will be reborn as a new blazing hell!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 am

I just sat there, looking at his grave. I don't need sleep. I don't need food. I just stay here, day in, day out, hoping for some kind of solution.

There never is any solution. I cannot die. I live forever. True Immortality. It's a blessing until the one you hold dear to your heart dies, then it becomes a curse...

The night drew in, but I wasn't tired. I just sat there, as blank as I always am. There's no chance of me getting humanity now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:41 pm

The next morning, Tamaki awake early. She decided that she should make a proper breakfast for everyone. Especially for Akira as she was going to have a tough job up ahead. Hikaru soon woke up and took a look at her baby. She smiles and continued on. She turned on the TV and looked at the news. She got to see about the huge fire that burnt an entire city down to the ground.

Hey sis!
What is it?
You heard about this yet? An entire city reduced to ashes.
You serious? kinda to bad we can't do much about that now.
Yeah, I'm a mother and wouldn't have enough power to fight something that causes this kind of destruction. Not that the two are related, but you know how stuff went.
I know alright. Hold on... Xan told me he wouldn't be here from this day on. You don't suppose he is planning to fight that thing on his own, right?

Xan entered the room just as Tamaki and Hikaru were talking.

I will leave to ultimately fight that... Hell raven. But alone I would stand a chance. All my liquid nitrogen would be evaporated before i get to do anything. What i am going to do is, I am going to search for others like me... I mean... From my time, the hero time. Surely I can't be the only survivor from that time, knowing what kind of beings there all were.
I see. Be sure to stop by here at some points.
I wish you the best of luck. You will need it.
Thanks, all of you.

Akira joined in and leaned onto Xan with her boobs.

Yeah I'm sure you will kick some ass.
If it was possible, my head would have turned red now.
I love you too. Well, time for breakfast. And then remotely hand out bullets and rockets to the raider scum.

Akira started to eat breakfast after getting off of Xan. Xan wasn't quite sure what to think now. Sometimes he found Akira quite confusing. All he did now was testing all of his functions. Everything worked fine tough. after a bit, the two were ready to leave. Akira loaded her box of weapons on her buggy. Xan got outside, ready to take off any time.

This is it then.
Yeah, Will miss being with you lot for the little time being. but will especially miss you, Xan.
I don't know how long I will be gone. Do try not to worry. As far as I know, I can be considered immortal.

After the good-bye's, Xan flew out of the city and Akira drove off to her mission. Xan was soon flying above the desert, keeping all of his scanners active. Anything that even looked like something from the hero time was to be examined. After some time of flying, something appeared on his scanners. He flew over it and looked down. It were two androids. They were unarmed and seemed to run away to somewhere. Xan couldn't be bothered. He had no intention of attacking those who can not fight back. He flew on, increasing the power of his scanners to look on a wider radius.

~~Akira Resseri~~

She arrived near the base and took a look using a sniper scope. It seemed to be heavily guarded. Letting her own guard down would surely get her killed. One of the guards caught a glimpse of Akira and got his sniper. Akira quickly hid and got her own sniper and took and sligtly different position. She quickly aimed and fired, hitting the guard in the head. Akira held her position and started snipe more. After some time, she could hit anything anymore, so she got into the buggy and drove straight at the base, keeping his old sub-machinegun ready. She drove straight trough the gate and started shooting like crazy. Taking cover and throwing a few grenades was what she did a lot when she wasn't spraying bullets. It didn't take long before the raiders lost their mind and got in each others way. Akira killed the last of them and sighed.

It's funny when they all come out running like decapitated chickens. They can't aim for shit and even shoot each other at some points.

Then her phone rang. She picked up and got her boss on the line. He confirmed that all the raiders were dead, but that there still were children. Akira hang up, got her gun with her and looked for the place. she found the children and brought them outside. She ducked to het at head height with the kids, looking a little girl in the eye's.

Don't worry, you are all going to be OK now.
"But you aren't."
eh?

Akira looked a little confused and then noticed a wire hanging from under the girls dress. The next moment, the entire base exploded.

~Xan~

Xan noticed the explosion. He instantly logged into a satellite to see where it was. He was shocked to see what it was a raiders base. He knew perfectly well that Akira would never be able to pull of an explosion like that. He feared the worst. Then he picked something up on his scanners. It were the same androids, but this time with some friends and this time, they were armed. Xan saw them aim at him. He started charging, but already got a harpoon type weapon shot trough him. It had penetrated his chest. Liquid nitrogen started to flow out of his body. Soon he had two more harpoons sticking trough him. Xan ran out of liquid nitrogen before he could even launch one small ice-blast. The body stopped working and was reeled in. Xan was now captured by the androids.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 am

I had spent the whole night sat there. The rain poured down upon me, evaporating as it hit my tanned form. But I didn't care. I was still desperate to find a way to get Lord Admiral back. I'd been sombre for too long. I needed to find a way to get to this "Genesis", this "devil" person they spoke of.

But an immortal like me cannot possibly enter Hell.

I stood up, desperate. I clutched the hilt of the golden claymore that lay next to me. I plunged it into the ground with a hard amount of force.

'I summon you!' I cried out into the morning air, 'I know you're out there somewhere, Kamiwane! I summon you for a task!'

No response.

I sighed and slumped back down onto the rock that served as my seat. It was useless. I couldn't get into Hell, and the only person I knew who could disappeared just before Lord Admiral died, not willing to feel the grief of death.

Immortality is a curse. And it shall consume me until I am lost within myself, becoming an empty shell.

I looked down at my soaked hands sadly. I had never killed a man, not once. But I had done some terrible things, all in the name of searching for humanity. What more was there for me to do? I was already a shell of my past self - the fires no longer raged within my soul, my true form was shut down. I held no true personality without Lord Admiral.

I just... wanted him back... wanted him with me forever...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 am

From beneath some rubble, Akira crawled out. She was in pain. Some of his ribs were broken and she had severe burns all over her. She also lost all of her clothes in the blast.

Am I happy there was a delay between detonation and the blast itself. just enough time to hide in a building. What the hell were they planning, training kids to be suicide terrorists like that.

There was nothing left of anything she once had. Only her wounded body was what she had. As much as she was in pain, she couldn't give up just yet. Akira dug between the pieces of building and found a pistol. noticing a car was coming towards the base, she hid the pistol using her ass and started to act stupid, walking towards the car. the car stopped and the leader of the raiders came out together with two heavily armed raiders. As she got close, she got guns aimed at her.

"Not even that explosion was enough to kill her. Well, it seems she did lose her mind."

Akira just stood still, drooling blood. She lifted her right hand and started to smile.

Look. Booby. Squishy.

She started to poke her own boob. the three in front her were distracted, thinking Akira had lost all sense she ever had. She slowly moved her left hand to her ass, the others not suspecting a thing.

Booby, booby, booby and a bullet in your brain.

Akira grabbed the pistol and shot the leader trough the head. She quickly grabbed the leader to use the body as a shield from where she could open fire on the other two. She shot the other two trough the head and dropped the body. There was no more ammo in the pistol, so she threw it away.

Now what to do... Get laid by a corpse or tend to my wounds to stop my suffering? I'll go with the latter this time.
Smart choice coming from you.

Genesis had appeared on top of the car. He jumped off of it and got to the back, coming back with some clothes that would fit Akira.

From now on you won't look like a maid. Dark green tank top, shorts and a headband.
Thanks a lot. But why are you here?
Because you dodge fate, everywhere where it strikes. This was the day you were supposed to die, but came out alive and killing the leader instead. Now there is no set date for your life to end.
Guess I am just toooo sexy for fate to take me down. If you can, please heal me a bit.
Well... since you won't die even where there isn't supposed to be any other option, sure.

Genesis healed Akira completely and Akira put on the new clothes, writhing 'fuck me hard' on the headband. She likes to provoke her enemies a lot. A helicopter from the army landed near them. They looked surprised, seeing Akira being alive and having a conversation with the devil.

~~Xan~~

Xan woke up from some time being down. He got up, seeing he was in a prison. He looked at himself and saw he was in a different body. A body of an android that has no weapons whatsoever.

Where am I? How did I get in this body? Where is my actual body?
Android: You are in a prison, to let you rest. Your soul was transported to that body to prevent you from attack without knowing our reasons. Your actual body is being repaired... and modified.

Xan looked at the android, not understanding why they were doing this. The first thought that came to mind was that they just wanted his body to have a strong fighting machine on their side. Xan walked towards the door on hands and feet, as that was the only way he knew of when it comes to walking. The body he was in was perfectly capable of walking on just two legs though.

Android: Why don't you walk on just your legs? You look ridicules this way.
It is the only way I am able to walk with. My actual body makes it impossible to walk on just two legs. Otherwise it wouldn't have been such a problem now.
Android: Looks like we are going to have some work to do with you before we get you any further.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 am

Iris had warned me. She'd implanted the truth in my mind when she Data Scrambled me, but I'd lived the lie after that, until Lord Admiral died. I ignored her warnings and I must say I really have got what I deserve.

I stood up and headed out towards the town slowly. With my incredibly old and tattered garb, I wouldn't really blend in with the people of Newstoke, but I would try my best. Maybe I'd find some help for my cause there as well...
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:18 am

~~Akira~~

Akira was picked up and was brought over to the main base. Genesis stayed behind, looking at the base, thinking about how Akira just seemed to survive anything that was thrown at her.

Perhaps... Akira may just be the same as Xan. There would be no way any other person could have survived that. Even if they did the same thing Akira did.

Genesis disappeared. There was still enough for him to do in hell, eventhough torture doesn't happen that much anymore. Just for the required time and then it would be all fun and games.
Akira was going to be given a different job. As far as it looked now, the raiders were gone and wouldn't make an appearance again. The leader of the army, who had taken a special interest in Akira, though she would be best fitted to fight in the war against the androids.

~~Xan~~

Same time later, Xan was taken out of the prison. He didn't understand why he was here, nor did he know why they kept alive. He was to follow a path, but was forced to walk on just his feet. Xan had a lot of trouble with this. In time he had lost all his sense of balance for this. The different body wasn't helping much either. He needed to get used to all the new systems he had to work with.

Android: Why is this so hard? It is mere walking.
You haven't been stuck in a body for somewhat your entire life that doesn't have a point of point of balance. This is the first time after a huge amount of years that I do have one.
Android: So if I get this straight, you have been walking low to the ground like a beast your entire life. Just because the humans weren't capable of building that mechanical weapon properly.
I was also able to fly. Don't see that happening with this body.
Android: Correct. Just like humans, we require devices made for flying to be able to fly. To tell you even more, We may not look like it, but we are actual living beings. Just like you, a soul in a mechanical body. The only difference between you and me is... We are born in a body like this. You are a human soul that was somehow relocated into a mechanical body.
I see. So know I know stuff about androids. But I want to know, what is the deal with keeping me here like this? Why instead of just deleting my soul, did you guys choose to keep me alive.
Android: We have our reasons. One of them being that you will actually listen to reason. Another one being that there is something on this planet that only you may be able to beat, but not with the attacks you normally use with your original body. Anew weapon is being installed.
Explains enough for me, for now.
android: That was a lie... He just doesn't know of the existence of his actual weapon. As long as we can get him to cooperate with us, then there may finally come an end to this foolish war.

The two kept walking, Xan slowly getting used to walking on two feet. Xan still had a lot of unanswered questions, but he knew that he would get an answer for them in time. It didn't seem the androids had evil intentions with him after all.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:18 am

'Maybe... if I were to...' I said to myself, turning down a deserted alleyway, 'If I were to create a portal, would I be able to access Hell..?'

I gracefully ran my finger down through the air and watched as the normal world opened its seams to the great swirling vortex of the abyss beyond. I took a deep breath as the portal opened fully and stepped through it, making sure to close it behind me.

I drifted for a while, until I eventually saw another portal, this time one back into what resembled some kind of feudal city. I stepped through it gracefully and marvelled at the scene.

I'm an immortal

and now I'm in Hell.

How ironic
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 am

~~Hell~~

Genesis just got back and already noticed a disturbance. He instantly flashed to the location and appeared behind Unimo.

An immortal should not enter hell like that. It is bound to cause a strong disturbance. So, have any business here?

~~Xan~~

Xan was getting used to his new body. walking was getting less of a problem. He still needed a long time before he would be ready for anything else. The leader of the androids had plans for him.

In the meantime, Akira was getting to know other soldiers. She was going to be part in an attack against the main base of the androids. The same base where Xan was.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:00 pm

'My apologies, sir,' Umino replied, 'It's just that the lady with the long pink hair told me that there was someone around here called Genesis who could help me... You see, I wish to revive a dear friend of mine... As soon as I have found this person, I shall leave.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

If Time Flies RP - Page 5 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Chaos

Crimson liquid formed a pool beneath me, and continued to slide down my chest and drip to the floor. Bleeding wasn't good, it conducted the electricity. The man walked back in. Have you had enough, are you considering my offer?
Three... simple words... can summarise my feelings. I gasp. Go... Fuck... Yourself... I pant, partially in pain, partially from the lack of stamina due to the sheer amount of electricity that had been coursing through my body. I... have been trained to withstand pain much greater than this... I... have withstood... pain greater than this...
Such a shame... I liked you too. He nods at the girl who's eyes light up, like a child who had just been bought her favourite toy... although that may not have been the best simile to use in this case. Enjoy. The man said, almost grimacing at some of the mental imagery. I wondered why... until she began to strip naked.

--In the other room--

You haven't just- The man is cut off as the leader nods, almost sadly.
Poor guy... Being raped by a sadomasochistic child minded intelligent 19 year old girl... probably not how he planned to spend the day. Squelches echoed into the room, as well as grunts of slight pain.
Oh yeah, he has all of those cuts too... which she is probably-
Don't describe it.
We probably need another girl in this group anyway.
Why?
Apparently, they are the only people who can stop the members turning to homosexuality.
So, you're saying that the only reason we're not gay is the presence of a woman?
Pretty much, yeah.

High pitched moaning resonates throughout the room as all of the members conceal the towers that had just formed in their trousers.
Is it just me, or does it seem like he's winning?
Not bad for a first timer
Wait... what!? How old is he?
Sixteen, I thought you already knew this...
No.. no I didn't... really? Sixteen? And he beat our scientist and fucked our plans up?
And fucked our only female member
Technically, she's fucking him
Either way, I've just condemned him to lose his virginity to a sadomasochistic child minded intelligent 19 year old, through rape, I actually feel partially guilty.
It has to be said that nobody really wants it to happen THAT way.

More groans are heard. He really is winning...
I know, but who will clean up the mess?
Errm... she made it, she cleans it up?
We just leave it?
Blow up the base?
GODNO! The mess over the surrounding area would be horrendous, nobody really wants to see the aftermath of THIS strewn over everywhere... or smell it.
How much longer can he last?
How much longer can she last?
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 am

OOC: Like the post Chaosmancer. =D
And of course Chaos will endure this. He may be 16, but he's a real dude-ish dude. This kind of stuff he probable likes.

RP:
It is called red, not pink. But on a serious matter, do you even know how much of a disturbance this can cause to the balance of the world? Do you have any realisation of that. As for looking for the devil, I am right here.

Genesis did not know what was going on, or why this person wanted someone resurrected, but didn't want it to be for evil purposes. The hell raven roaming earth was bad enough already. Even more would make everything way worse.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:10 am

'Ah, so you are Genesis?' Umino replied, 'I have waited nine hundred years for someone who can resurrect my Lord Admiral... I miss him gravely... But, I suppose I should leave from here, since I'll probably disturbing the equilibrium too much by even existing, never mind being in Hell...'

Umino concentrated and readied himself to open another portal.

'I live on, even though the grief is always killing me from the inside. Immortality is a curse, and it's one I shall carry until the Apocalypse, possibly even beyond. Lord Admiral was such a kind man, he helped me sort out my problems... He died of old age, meaning his body was too weak for me to perform my own resurrection technique... and I'm not willing to learn a Technique as dangerous and corruptive as the Forbidden Fourth...'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 am

You know... you would be cuter... if it wasn't for that nasty cross scar over your face. She gasped for air despite having the same energy as before.
It makes me... Who I am... I won't have it removed... Even though I know it's possible. Has anyone ever told you... You are a nymphomaniac?
Only you, and everyone else who I have raped to death... And everyone who knows me...
But I'm not dead...
You will be soon. and with that said, round... Well, I would rather not say the number... Either way, that round began.

~in the other room~

Will they ever stop?
He's pretty good for a virgin
FORMER virgin
Bloody hell, from virgin to someone who is pretty much an expert on a lot of the Karma Sutra in one night, how does he even live... Most are dead from exhaustion after round-
It kind of falls in with his skillset, high stamina is quite transferrable
Two equal powers in epic combat
That isn't really the right wording... Maybe we should go to the soundproof room before-
We all know it, you don't need to say it 'cooldown' time is the easiest way to say it
Yes...Yes, exactly what I would've said...

They each move to their quarters concealing their crotch from view as they winced at the sounds of 'joy' coming from the other room... Well I say 'wince' but it was more holding back a natural reaction.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 pm

~~Genesis~~

Genesis opened a sphere around the portal, making it somewhat impossible to go trough it.

I asked you a question. I did not ask for your pitiful story of someone you can't even give an actual name of. I do not like being ignored. If you think you are cursed with suffering with immortality, you haven't seen anything. I could make it ten times worse for you. And that is at the least. Now, answer the question I had asked.

~~Akira Resseri~~

Akira was given some free time for now, and a new box of weapons. She loaded the box in the car that was once from the raiders. It was a strong SUV, perfect for Akira her personality. After she loaded the box in the back, she started driving, not knowing where she should actually go. So she went to a bar with the intention of getting drunk. moments later, she was sitting in the bar drinking a beer. She then heard some people talking about some building. There were some strange rumours of a collection of porn video's being hidden in the ventilation system. Akira instantly gained interest and asked for the address. After she got the exact location, she paid the barkeeper and left.

When she neared the building, she stopped, got out of the car and opened the back. She got two sub-machine-guns and holstered them. Then Akira completely locked the car and approached to building. After looking around a bit, she climbed onto the roof and found a way into the ventilation. She turned a light on and started looking for the porn collection.

It must be somewhere in this building. I must search every single corner to confirm the existence of the collection.

After a long time of searching and having crawled trough a few ways multiple times, she finally found it. not soon after, she hear someone have 'fun'.

Unbelievable the rumour was true. This makes crawling trough this place totally worth it. next to the army flying over that SUV for me. They care so much about me... ... ... ... Am I going crazy or do I here... People here having sex.!

Akira crawled on after putting all the video's in a bag to find the place the sound was coming from. She looked trough a roster and smiles even more.

This is my lucky day, I am so joining this.

Akira, without thinking this trough, bashed out the roster and jumped into the room.

Boy, if you are going to fuck, then do it properly and make it a threesome. I'll join in, because I like this!

Akira took a look at the chains and sighed.

This Chained to the wall thing just won't do. The floor would be better. It is kind of kinky though. As long as there can be fucked properly!
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 pm

'And I answered your question,' Umino replied, 'My mere existence is enough of a disturbance, so I should be going now. And it can't really get any worse for me. I've lost everything I ever held dear. No amount of physical pain can make me feel worse than that. I have nothing left to lose.'

'I shall still respect him and call him Lord Admiral, even now h is dead,' he added, 'His real name is Alex Valentine.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Not another nymphomaniac. Who are you? I lose the ability to mask insults, and finish once again. The girl looks around.
You should know sex is easier when the other person is tied down. He didn't really seem up for it anyway, more fun that way too. How do you even plan to join in? ... Oh right, yeah, forgot about that. He is VERY good though. she smiles perversely, losing her childlike tone.
Help... Me I instantly curse mentally as I realise how she would take that. I brace myself for twice as much of what I had been getting. Despite everything, I am enjoying most of this... And here was me thinking it'd just be torture. I fail to hold back a smirk. My eyes pass over both girls, examining them in great detail.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:10 pm

~~Genesis~~

Hmm... Now I must ask one other thing. How did I now know of the existence of you, an immortal. I should know of all of those. Well, now that I have a name for this person, lets see... I can bring him back, BUT there is one condition. Do not jump into everything and such. This is something that should not be done. do you accept the terms.

~~Akira Resseri~~

Boy I don't even know what that means and probably don't need to know that. But I do know who I am. I am Akira Resseri the raider hunter! Well that is what I known as, but all the raiders are dead so I can't hunt them.
And you girl! you have a point but it won't work for a threesome. And look at him, he is enjoying it. Now watch out, I'm going to get rid of those chains.

Akira got one of her sub-machine-guns and placed a silencer on it. Carefully aiming she shot all the chains without hitting anything else.

If he is good, I just have to try it you know. and then to think I only came here because of some rumour.

Akira holstered her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm

I roll over mid-air and land on my back, just about avoiding major damage. A nymphomaniac is a girl obsessed with sex. And I'm enjoying the nudity, in all fairness, I am only sixteen, therefore the sight of most naked girls will cause arousal. Besides, I really can't move at the moment. I look around. Damn, my clothes are all the way over there... Still. I will not die from oversex, dammit. I will not die in this puddle that is a mixture of blood and semen, it's just not gonna happen... I hope Oh well, hurry up, it's my week off, I'm supposed to be at a pub now. I realise that my tounge is becoming looser. I had better shut up now, before I reveal confidential information...

You heard the kiddie, gogo girlie the woman's childlike voice returned as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 pm

That sounds like me! And who cares if you are just 16! If you can fuck good, then I am happy! Though I wonder why why there is blood everywhere. I'll just guess you girl got cherry popped. Now lets do this and then I'll take ya to a good pub. Same one that lead me to this place too. And I'll take you with me too, girl, I like your style, though you still have some stuff to learn.

Akira lifted her tank top and got her pants down. She had a happy expression on her face and began with the fun, just to name it for now.

OOC: don't those guys hear anything of Akira her shouting? they didn't block off any sound yet.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm

OOC: they went to soundproof rooms.

BIC: Nah I say simply So, the concept of sex can hinder what a person sees, such as the several. It's that are blatantly on my chest.
You can easily see past the nasty scar he has. Do as you want, and I'll join in. I try to move but fail.
Meh, maybe they'll fuck themselves to sleep... Then I'll try to stand up and freerun back. Either way, this could constitute as a good night out, all it needs is alcohol. I lie perfectly still and await whatever comes... Although, that may not be the right wording entirely.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 am

OOC: I seee... gonna skip a bit of time, just to stay within the forum rules to some extend. *whistles innocently*

RP:
after some time, Akira got up again and put her clothes back on. She looked all dreamy, but then turned serious again. She grabbed Chaos his clothes and brought then over to chaos. Akira did the same with the girls clothes.

Girl you were right, he is good. Now it is time to get drunk, so let's get out here. But first put on your clothes. Even I don't walk around naked everywhere. I suggest you two love-birds do follow me on that part. Oh, and we are leaving the way I came in.

Akira pointed to the hole in the ventilation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next