Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Time Flies RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

If Time Flies RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:19 pm

OOC: 1. good luck with your project.
2. in that way you can just put 5 loose words in a post and you have a five sentence post. very good of you, but that's not how it works here smart-ass. this is roleplaying, not 'make your own dictionary'. don't just barge in with this kind of crap. (and yes i am flaming here. be offended)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Well... No matter what you say I was right, so I couldn't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 am

OOC: by that sentence, I've got news for you. you're not fitted for roleplaying. you keep coming with tiny posts that others can't do anything with, others will start to hate you. when something is said about it and you go all smart-ass on them like you did here, you'll be top of the hated people list. it is shit like that, that often ruin's an RP, and that i know from experience.
if you want to brag on about this, still not understanding what you are actually doing, make a new topic for it in the off-topic section.
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP - Page 2 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:32 am

OOC: @Rudi: Is the fight between the Humase and my group?

@Scott: Good luck with your project, and goodbye. Your character has now been added to my roster (and may be killed off without warning)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 am

OOC: it is. but you have gotten company from PAICV, just read back and you will see.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:34 am

OOC: I am aware. That's why I asked.

BIC: Sofi's eyes narrowed and she looked up to see PAICV.

'Who're you?' she asked.

'That's a fair point,' Sokuu added, 'Are yo an android?'

Deklan's eyes were wide.

'That's... PAICV,' he pointed out, 'He's a robot from the Hero Time. He's able to use his nitrogen leak to create blasts of ice.'

'How do you know so much?' Kinnara asked, 'Do you rifle through army records or something.'

'That's exactly what he does,' Blaire replied, 'But how's he still here? Don't tell me that he's something to do with the Elites.'

'No,' Harris replied, 'Well, maybe. I don't really know. If he is, it'll be Tamaki who he's with.'

'So, what do you want?' Sofi asked, gripping her kunai tightly.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:14 am

you all seem to be a bit, army like. perfect.

the building he was sitting on started to freeze from of the bottom. he spread his wings and as the building became more frozen, he got more airborne.

you shall know, how it feels to be betrayed, just like the army did to me!

the ground under everyone started to freeze without PAICV actually doing anything. he opened his mouth and quickly and iceblast was charged and launched at sofi.

~~the desert~~

dante and hikaru stopped for a second to rest up when they found the sandworm dante encountered earlier. the sandworm charged at them.

split up and attack from the side.
got it.

they got into flash movementbut saw that the sandworm was still moving. they got rammed away by the sandworm and got up as quick as they could.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 am

Kinnara rolled his eyes and struck Sofi aside, getting hit by the ice himself instead.

'I don't see the point, but,' he said, 'Do I care?'

He stood up and brushed the ice off of himself. He'd been able to heat up his body using his lightning, thus making the impact easier to take.

'To be betrayed,' he added, 'Yes, I know how that feels. But three of these people arent' army guys any more. It would be better if you left them out of this.'

Sokuu fired a shot at PAICV, his face set.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 am

oh really? then point out which are the army people.

when the shot was fired, PAICV quickly turned around letting his wings swing. the bullet was slashed in mid air by one of the wings. PAICV turned towards sokuu, looking like he was going to go all out.

bad move boy. you are all on my icefield, i have full control over you all. and you will be the first to feel how strong i am.

his eye's gave a quick blue glow and ice spears shot out of the ground towards and under sokuu. PAICV lost interest as it was taking to long for him and he flew off back to the desert.

i'll take out an entire base instead, the small group won't be enough to show the army anything.

~~the desert~~

when dante and hikaru got up they saw the sandworm take a dive at them. hikaru set off and punched the sandworm. the sandworm didn't stop and hikaru jumped to the side. dante ran to the other side. then a ritual inscription started to glow on the sandworm. as it got into the ground.

a demon sandworm!? this really goes overboard.
tell me abou-

an explosion came from where the sandworm went into the ground. they were both blasted away by the explosion. hikaru crashed into PAICV who was calmly flying. they fell into the sand. PAICV got up and looked at hikaru. with a quick scan he found out that hikaru's left arm was broken.

don't move girl. left arm is broken.
that's nothing, i had worse. so who, or what are you?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:51 am

Sokuu sighed and turned back to Sofi and Neku. Sofi had collapsed down onto one knee and Neku had sat down. Their hair was turning back to its normal colour.

'Ugh... My head...' Sofi groaned, before looking around, 'What just happened?'

'New orders,' Neku replied, 'But they were wiped suddenly... most likely by a hacker... I can't remember any of the order at all.'

She stood up and bounced over to Kinnara.

'Did you hack us?' she asked.

'Uhh... no..?' Kinnara replied, 'I think Deklan did...'

Deklan grinned.

Harris turned to Kinnara.

'What is it you wanted, Kinnara?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

tamaki was calmly watching TV as suddenly some advertisement came in between the show.

'hi billy mays here!'
talk about bringing up old ads. this was from 100 years ago.

then dante crashed through the window on the floor between tamaki and the TV. tamaki jumped up as she clearly didn't see this coming.

for god sake put some clothes on!
'for only $19,95!'
oh you're unconscious.... and TV SHUT THE FUCK UP!

tamaki turned off the TV and got dante on his back on the couch. she ran upstairs to get some medical supplies and clothes that dante wouldn't mind wearing. she started to take care of the burn wounds and the cuts from the glass of the window.

seriously, he came back and then he enters like this. something went wrong.

~~the desert~~

i am Post Apocalyptic Ice Cream Van. PAICV. and i kind of really hate the name now. i am a human soul in a mechanical body, able to use ice powers.
ok, awesome. so, should i give you a new name then? what about Xan?
that sounds like a nice name. i will take it and be knows with this name from now on.

hikaru used her demon powers to heal her bone and started to think about her powers.

wait, what the hell? why is your arm not broken?
it's demon power. i can even heal myself at high rate. i am part demon, and i have very good control over the powers.
even better then satan?
no... well... maybe. maybe it is time for a new one. the current one looked like he had his best time, and i need to get revenge on him.
so you are going to kick his ass and then what, you be the next satan or something?
actually, i might indeed do that. i can do anything i want now i have these powers. but how to get these without losing the powers.
you would need to get some ritual. maybe a demon cult has it. still, you will need help. i will help you, if you help me.
sure, got nothing better to do. so what do you need, xan?
i need the army to be dead. they will feel what happens if you betray a hero.
this, will be fun.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 am

'We need to get this war over and done with,' Kinnara pointed out, 'But first, we need to eliminate Cedar Corps. And completely this time.'

'Huh?' Sofi replied, 'First of all, why can't I see you. And second of all, we destroyed Cedar Corps. Another dude who I couldn't see blew it up.'

Sokuu's eyes narrowed. He took one step forward but collapsed to his knees. He'd taken heavy damage from PAICV's attacks and his body wasn't coping well.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 am

xan scanned the area and found out they weren't far from an army base. it was the one tamaki mainly worked at. he simply pointed in the direction of the base.

uhm, just what are you pointing at?
base. it was where the last held me. there was some women who just took over my body. some red head. i think called tamaki kousaka.
tamaki... she got me before. now i must get revenge. seems we both now have the exact same target.

they moved towards the base. from out of the base they saw this and were shocked. they thought hikaru was dead and knew what kind of power xan possessed.

~~tamaki's house~~

after tamaki was done fixing up dante and just stared at dante. then she realised she was just staring and turned her head away. she wasn't sure why she was staring like that. she then noticed that she was still dirty from fixing up dante. she went upstairs to wash up and look if there were more clothes that dante could use without having to complain. she had nothing though, so she got some money. dante meanwhile started to regain consciousness. he then fell off of the couch and got up. he looked around and looked at what he was wearing.

just, where am i and why do i wear a tanktop and jeans? i don mind the underwear though.

he saw that there were some pictures of a family. he looked closely and saw it was the Kousaka family on the picture.

wait, i've gotten medical care and have been dressed up by... you just got to be kidding me.
i'm not kidding anyone you noise-maker. how are you feeling?
embarrassed.
oh well thank you.
why did you help me? aren't we those that constantly hunt each other?
you died and the hunt stopped. next to that, after our last conversation, i learned that you, the fighters guild and all, are not the enemy's that we are looking for. the guild was constantly taking down raiders and other scum and thereby helped. and now... i think i actually need your help.
i see. so, why did you start the fight against the fighters?
it was because of what happened 9 years ago. when i found my family dead like that and hikaru missing, i started to search after getting my life into a working order. when i found out about guild fighters and the way the kill... i thought they were responsible for the mass murder. i joined the army and worked my way up to a high rank. i wanted to find my sister, but got so fired up about these guild fighters that i just forgot.
sounds reasonable. so, you need my help. since aren't big enemy's any more and i have nothing better to do. i will hear you out.
strange demonic activity. in the mech body, i was attacked the day before our fight by someone in full body armour. he came out of nowhere. i was able to make it go away when it flew right into my wing then.
it was fast, had a deep stab in it's torso and a deep scratch in one of its arms. it had glowing eye's with lines from it running all over it's body. oh, and it was extremely fast.
uhm. yes. you saw it too?
yes. it flew at me and just went true me. i have no idea what it was. and also encountered some half demon people. and i mean physically. they don't have blood and they... didn't do anything at all. we indeed have a problem. we will work together.
ok, now lets get shopping-
out of all times! what are you going to do shopping for!?
getting you better clothes. you have to come with me, or i might pick something you want to kill me for.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 am

---Cedar Corps---

Gracestone finished placing the final part on the body. It was now ready for action.

---The group---

'Your body isn't going to last much longer, kid,' Kinnara pointed out.

'No...' Sokuu replied, getting up slowly, 'I must avenge Ward... I must destroy the androids.'

'Whatever,' Deklan replied, 'First, we get you fixed up. Then, you stay with Sofi and Neku whilst me, Blaire, Harris, Xadie and Kinnara go to Cedar Corps and find out what this fuss is about. Then we regroup and go to the front lines, where we'll split up again. You'll join the front lines and the rest of us will head on to Dragon's Base. Sound fun?'

'Who died and made you leader?' Sofi asked.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:06 pm

from the base some turrets became active and opened fire on the two. hikaru dodged everything without trouble using flash movement a lot of times. xan just held a wall of ice that stopped all the bullets. someone came outside with a rocket launcher. he fired it at xan. the ice wall broke but then hikaru got behind the soldier. she stabbed her hand into the back of the soldier and pulled the spine out. xan rushed over as hikaru destroyed the turrets with the spine.

was that really needed hikaru? you could have just twisted its neck.
to boring. my way is way better. i guess you are not used to guild fighters then.
not really, but as i see it, lets have some fun inside the base.

xan picked up the rocket launcher, kicked the door open and fired inside. then xan and hikaru ran inside to tear everyone apart. the screaming and suffering was hear-able far in the desert. the base had become a slaughterhouse.

~~tamaki & dante~~

dante went outside with tamaki and went looking for some new clothes for dante. tamaki went to some clothe shop where they always have the latest trends. dante didn't like any of the clothes that were there. about some clothes he even wondered what it was.

seriously, how can you turn down everything they got here? you really are weird.
how can some of the things here even by considered as clothes. you know what i like for clothes, something that covers me. and not everyone needs to see me cybernetic lower left leg.
just come with me and we'll see where we can buy a western trench coat, a scarf or a bandanna and some other stuff.
whatever a bandanna is, sounds like you're catching onto my interest.
i know, it's because i am to interested in you.
what?
nothing.

they went to some other stores and back to tamaki's house. some time had passed with the shopping. dante got the new clothes on and looked like his old self. he just didn't have any guns.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 am

'That idea actually sounds fun,' Neku chimed.

Sofi sighed.

'Okay, what Commander says, goes...' she replied, 'But do explain why I can't see you.'

'You don't believe,' Kinnara replied simply, 'You're logical - you don't believe in the impossible.'

'What nonsense,' Sofi replied, 'The impossible is impossible - that's inevitable.'

'Come on,' Harris announced, 'Let's get to somewhere else.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 am

xan and hikaru has left the place after they placed a note. they were disappointed that tamaki wasn't there. they just went towards where xan had his last encounter with the team.

~~dante & tamaki~~

as dante got downstairs from putting on his new clothes with some small slashing machine.

what is this thing? it says you have messages.
oh damn that is from the base i was last. we need to go.

before dante could say anything he was dragged along. when they came near dante stopped tamaki.

what's wrong?
that machine of yours has been here. and he may still be here. watch out.

tamaki saw the dead person outside and the smashed turrets. they looked inside. there was no more sign of an enemy. but with what they saw, even dante had trouble with seeing this. there was almost a complete layer of blood on the floor, the insides splattered everywhere and body's ripped open.

i never knew, what kind of violent soul there was in that machine.
i can't believe that something with ice powers would do this. and what motivation? why would it attack like this?

tamaki found the note and read it.

'to bad you were not there when we were sis, lets hope me and my new ally can kill you soon.'
what?
that is what it says on this note.
hikaru... what has gotten into you? ... ... lets get away from here. i just can't stand this.

they went outside and walked back to the city. both not knowing what to think about what they saw.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 am

As they approached Amsterdam's exit, the gates swung closed. Armed guards sprung out of every hiding place and pointed their guns at Harris. Two men stepped forward.

'Sergeant Harris Zenith, you're under arrest for treason,' one said.

Kinnara saw his chance and disappeared. Harris smiled.

'Treason, you say?' he asked. His voice was Kinnara's, 'I don't see how what I've done could be called treason... well, now, maybe...'

His left arm turned into the cybernetic gun and it started to charge.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:20 pm

they arrived at tamaki's house. tamaki dropped herself on the couch while dante just sat down. tamaki covered her face with her hands, mentally having lost it. dante couldn't believe hikaru would do such a big thing. then dante started to think about tamaki's powers.

can i ask... about your powers?
hmm? ask away, i can't care less now.
how come your powers are so strong while barely releasing them? better yet, where did you let the ritual happen on your body.
uhm.. just wait, i will show you.

tamaki got up and got out of the room. dante waited for a minute and then tamaki came into the room, completely naked.

and just why did you completely undress?
i told you i'd show it.

tamaki used her powers to let the ritual become visible. the writings and signs started to glow orange all over her body.

now you see it. so what did you mean with where on my body?
well, you got to choose where to have the ritual done.
no i didn't. it said it had to be my entire body.
that must have hurt extremely much. and it must have been one very powerful demon to actually need the whole body.
yes it did hurt a lot.
well, at least we can now say we are on the same side, alltho i have my doubt about hikaru.

tamaki just grabbed dante, placing her head against his chest. dante's face turned red. not really knowing what to do.

well, at least we have each other.
yeah, but... shouldn't you be putting your clothes back on?
oh uhm, yeah, i'll do that in a minute. oh, and you can stay over here. you need somewhere to sleep.
that is ok, i guess...
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 am

OOC: XD TamakixDante much?

BIC: 'Now then, any last words?' Harris/Kinnara asked the two men, 'Before I completely obliterate you.'

The two men started to panic, but stood their ground. Harris/Kinnara pointed his cybernetic gun at the men.

'Goodbye,' he said simply.

'Wait!' Blaire exclaimed, getting in front of the line of fire.

Harris/Kinnara's eyes widened.

'Blaire...' he murmured.

'Don't hurt these people!' she continued, 'If you do, that'll give the others more of a reason to lock you up!'

Harris/Kinnara dropped the gun to his side and it reversed its charge. The dragon tattoo receeded until it was just five rings. His left arm turned back to normal. The officers took this chance and put the handcuffs on him.

Don't worry, Blaire thought to Harris, We'll get you out of there.

OOC: FINALLY! PLOT TWIST~!
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 am

tamaki finally let go of dante and got her clothes back on. dante was relieved. this still bugged him tho.

it's about time we got something to eat. so, what would you want?
something edible.
... i'll just make something.
i do wonder what has gotten into her. first we fight now, ally, ok, but she is all over me. don't even know what it is that she wants from me so badly... Sad
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

It was nearly night time by now. The sky was a dark grey. The group had been plotting for over three hours.

'Nearly done,' Deklan commented, 'Just a few more fine tweaks and we'll be able to execute this flawlessly.'
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 pm

when tamaki finished dinner, she and dante got to eat. dante decided not to hesitate for a change. after eating, time passed by pretty quick. tamaki got a bed ready for dante while dante found something to watch on TV. later, tamaki got ready to got to bed, but didn't find dante in the house. dante was on the roof, staring into the sky. tamaki found him there.

what are you doing here? we best get some sleep now.
go ahead. i'll be there soon.
ok, just don't fall asleep on the roof here.

tamaki got inside again and got in bed. dante sighed, a tear appeared in his right eye.

i have already lost so much in my life. why am i still here? please... give me a sign.

~the following morning~

dante shot out of his bed. he looked around him and saw that everything was on fire, breaking down and he had a very bad feeling.

gotta be kidding me. tamaki! TAMAKI!

dante rushed out of the room and looked into other rooms, looking for tamaki's room. he found tamaki, who was still fast asleep. dante quickly grabbed the clothes tamaki had left before going to sleep and then picked up tamaki, carrying her in his arms. he ran downstairs and kicked the door out of the wall. to his own big shock, he saw littlerly everything in the city was burning and falling apart. dante wasn't able to use his flash movement now. annoyed as he was, he started to run at high speed. going for the shortest way out of the city. after he got out of the blazing heat, he was able to use flash movement again. he got to some distance in the desert and turned around. tamaki woke up and climbed out of dante's arms, not understanding what is going on.

dante, just why are we in the desert?
look over there... and put your clothes on.
the city! but... that is your sphere!
it is indeed a sphere that i can create, but me being outside of it now... this one isn't mine.
just what is going on...
i don't know tamaki... i simply don't know...
when the main base knows about this, they may think i am dead.

~military main base~

'we got word that the base tamaki was in had been completely murdered out. and... something is going on in the city where she lives. everything is burning...'
'sad as it may be, we couldn't have foreseen this. and i'm afraid that there is no way tamaki could survive that. we will just have to accept, that tamaki is dead.'

~a raided motel~

akira was putting up everything nicely, just to make it look like there is something to raid. he sits on the floor, hiding her SMG behind her. a group of raiders that she had encountered before stopped at the place and noticed that one room was still clean. two of the raiders went inside and found akira on the floor with an innocent and a little scared look on her face.

what are you going to do? please don't hurt me.
'well, look at that. we sure missed something.'
'yeah, lets just rape the bitch and get out of here.'
that what you want to do to me? TO BAD!

akira pressed the button of a detonator and a small red light above the door started to flash and give quick beeps.
'what!?'
the raiders looked behind them and saw a whole set of C4 stuck to the wall above the door just before it exploded. some raiders outside ran in with another few behind them. they saw the rubble from the explosion and ran towards it. akira heard the lot coming and threw a grenade out of the hole. she threw so hand that the grenade was stuck in the wall. the raiders looked for a second to see what it was and then got caught in the explosion. akira got her SMG in hand, ran out of the room and sprayed bullets all over the place, holding the SMG with one hand. she quickly ran on and saw more raiders. she threw another grenade and then started to fire at the raiders, this time with more aiming. all the raiders were dead before they even got to find some cover. akira got to the parking place and claimed the buggy the raiders used as hers now. she found a second SMG and decided to keep it.

no-one messes with me. fuck them all!

she got behind the wheel, hotwired the buggy and drove off.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:27 am

The morning had arrived at last. They'd had very little sleep that night, as they were planning a dramatic prison breakout. It had been decided that either Kinnara and Xadie made themselves visible or Sofi got her face slapped for not believing in the impossible. The latter was more likely but the explosion they heard made them all rush outside.

There was a young man sitting on top of a nearby roof. His hair was a caramel colour and tied back in a long ponytail. He wore a black and white kimono. He was fixated on something in the distance. His large bi-hander was pointing towards it.

The group followed the line of the sword until they saw the huge ring shape blasted into the wall of the bank. There was also some blood on the wall, as if the ring had killed someone before carving out the wall.

'What in the world?' Sofi asked, 'What happened?'

That was when the boy noticed them. He turned to look at them.

'A man was here. A man with evil intent. I killed him,' he said, his voice rather soft yet firm at the same time. His accent was that of an English Jordi, though he spoke Dutch.

The man jumped down from the roof and smiled.

'My name is Jason. Jason Jay Coil,' he said, offering his hand to shake, 'I offer my services for things like breakouts.'

Blaire and Deklan high-fived before each shaking Jason's hand.

'I'm Blaire Zenith,' Blaire replied, 'We're trying to break out a man named Harris - my father.'

Jason sheathed his sword.

'Consider me a part of this team then,' he said, smiling.

Neku looked around suddenly.

'Where's Sokuu?' she asked.

----Cedar Corps----

'What do you want from me?' Sokuu asked, his face contorted with anger.

'Nothing really,' Gracestone replied, 'Just help me test out my new model.'

Sokuu's eyes narrowed but he didn't have time to react as Ivan rushed at him.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 am

so, what do we do now?
seeing that we are homeless now and these strange things are happening. we need to go to the fighters guild. more then enough overpowered people there that might want to help us.
may be true, but.... it is so far away. just lead the way.

tamaki got dressed and the two got going. they took a slightly different way and were able to stay on a hard ground in the desert. this was to avoid an attack from another sandworm. dante wasn't sure that he would be allowed in, but he had a backup plan. they needed all the help they could get. using flash movement, the were able to travel big distances without taking to much time. they reached the underground city faster then expected. they went in and dante was looking for the building where the entrance was. when he found it, he went into the alleyway, tamaki following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next