Tales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of War

An RP-based board, created for If Time Flies and its sequels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Time Flies RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
powerrave

powerrave

Name : Pet Rock

Character sheet
Name: hikaru kousaka

If Time Flies RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:44 pm

hikaru instantly dodged the bullets using flashmovement. she got in front of tamaki to slash into her, but tamaki blocked with her sword. hikaru jumped back as she noticed that dante went for another shot at her. then genesis appeared behind her and slash into her. tamaki rushed in at extreme speed over the short distance and stab with the swords. hikaru just dodged genesis but got impaled on tamaki's sword. tamaki slowly started to rotate the sword, making hikaru suffer more. she automatically morphed back to her original form. blood starting to come from her mouth.

now look who is suffering. you were, and still are a disgrace to the Kousaka family, even if i am the only one left. genesis, dante... stand aside, this is personal business.

tamaki rapidly pulled out her sword and kicked hikaru back. dante and genesis stepped back to see how this would go on... and for how long. hikaru fell to the ground, drooping into the sand, bleeding from her wound.

now i see it... the end is here for me. she has even gotten guildfighter ability's and some sword that seems as powerful as my old katana. she took out me demon powers with one attack.
get up if you really think you are so big! you were that mighty power bitch right!? THEN SHOW ME, HOW STRONG YOU REALLY ARE!

hikaru's fingers started to move. she didn't know what she was doing. she didn't know if she even still wanted to fight, or if she was still able to fight. suddenly some force blasted hikaru further into the sand. out of nowhere, the katana she used to have appeared in her hand. she looked at the katana. then a quick glow appeared in her eye's and she started to get up, holding her left on the hole in her stomach.

no idea where this came from, and no idea what your damn problem is. maybe you just got some sand in your vagina. hehe...

hikaru got her katana ready to fight. she was still bleeding from her wound and from her mouth. tamaki was serious, very serious. with the sword in one hand, she stood ready to attack.

Last edited by powerrave on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

If Time Flies RP - Page 4 2ag58uc
Name : Akiza Noba (autumn rose)

Character sheet
Name: Chaos Darkblaze

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:48 pm

(I shall attempt to start now but it will be away from the current action, I will find a way to link up later, preferably via an NPC to assassinate. So I don't have to explain it in my RP post, Weapons: two spring loaded blades in bracers on the wrists, a 9mm pistol, silencer, chemical bullets (leaves no trace of bullet wound due to causing major heart failure to the victim and quickly repairing the entry wound, it dissolves as soon as it touches blood), ketamine bullets (powerful tranquillizer) and two swords (one black, one white) a brain implant that allows teleportation of great distances or short distances, a brain implant for improved reflexes.

Chaos

Crouching on the edge of a nearby building I watch the passers by looking at their faces and comparing it to the photo in my left hand, the pistol in my right loaded with a single chemical bullet. A man looks left and right, dashes a small distance forward before looking left and right again, I see his face, a perfect match. I aim my pistol following his head. He stops. I pull the trigger. He falls to the ground as I smirk. I stand back up and teleport back to HQ.

"Another successful mission so I hear" he says signalling to the news showing the 'unexplained death of the paranoid man who presumably died of a heart attack'
"Get some rest, you'll need it your next mission will be more dangerous and will take you much further away from the base rather than just the building opposite of the base".
"oh well, if I must" I say "g'night" I walk to my room crawl into bed and sleep.

(sorry about the bad end started it late afternoon when I was awake, I was forced to come off, now it's morning, I have a headache and I'm still drowsy.)
Back to top Go down
H

H

If Time Flies RP - Page 4 2lmum40
Name : Shiroikuroi

Character sheet
Name: Blaire Zenith

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Meanwhile, Blaire was sat in a corner downstairs, trying her best not to glower at the young, pink-haired girl who sat at the table in the centre of the huge room. She was very familiar to her, Harris, Sofi, Neku and Xadie.

Except this Gracestone was younger.

---Deklan---

'Would you like to come downstairs?' Lucie asked, 'Of course, you can take as long as you like doing anything you want.'

Deklan looked at the staff in Lucie's hand.

'What's that?' he asked.

'Just a staff,' Lucie replied, 'It's cute.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tales-of-war.com
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm

OOC: nice of you to jump in chaosmancer, but i do have to say that the long time jumps isn't that far away from here. it will be a 9 month time jump, so start planning on something to be able to work with that jump.
just saying.

RP:
hikaru thought and came with a flashmovement backward. tamaki appeared behind hikaru, having moved at an insane speed. she lashed out his her sword. hikaru used flashmovement to turn around and block the sword with her katana. sparks flew off from between the two blades. then tamaki pulled back and instantly swung it around her to attack the other side. hikaru ducked using flashmovement and slashed tamaki in her right leg. tamaki jumped back and looked at the slash. it was hurting, but it wasn't deep. hikaru started to have slight problems seeing at some points. she kept losing blood from the hole in her body.

the two wanted to charge at each other again but were halted when a terrorsphere suddenly appeared in between them. the sands within got burned black until it disappeared. hikaru had no idea what was going on. but she did start to see that she had been going to far. tamaki saw that hikaru was distracted and instantly dashed at her, swinging the sword at hikaru's throat.hikaru just noticed the sword, it was standing still. she looked at what happened and so did tamaki. tamaki's arms and sword were stuck in a wall of ice that had appeared between the two. from a distance, xan came flying and took place on the wall, holding his wings spread wide.

there he is, but i have no idea what side he is on.
i would not think he would want to face me again. someone must have gone true the trouble of repairing him.
unfreeze you damn machine! you have nothing to do with this!
why did you leave me!? and why this!?

you all have been nothing then a bunch of fools. and i was part of it too. there is A WAR GOING ON and you guys are just busy with SOME RETARDED FAMILY FIGHT! so i was wrong as well, blinded by the feeling of having to get revenge. you, hikaru, were blinded and completely lost by a lust for power. and see where it gets you!? you tamaki, were nothing more but fed up with the same thing over and over! that family name means nothing these days! and then you two, dante and the demon thing, instead of sticking to this ass-licking lot of failure, why not try and actually stop that hell on earth that is going on!

everyone was quite. they just looked at xan. dante putting away his revolver. hikaru just dropped her katana. the ice wall disappeared. tamaki saw the chance clean and went for another stike, but then xan got in between and kicked tamaki away. he aimed his right hand palm at tamaki and charged an ice-blast.

you don't really learn, do you? your fight is over, your both losers. i have regained what it used to be. i used to be a damn super-hero! and with you lot, i lowered myself to such a shitty position, i wouldn't even know how low it is! so i met this girl who pretty much is becoming a hero herself, even if you doesn't know it, and you know, i helped her, and now, people are getting to know me again. i will be what i was. now you guys get your damn act together and do what you are supposed to do!

tamaki got up, feeling the pain from xan's kick. she holstered her sword.

i hate this but... guess i have no choice but to side with her now.
i have now seen what i did wrong. i have brought this world to an end.
yes, you did, but it isn't over yet. it can still be stopped. machine, i can show respect for your way of thinking. but how do you suggest that we will fix this?
well, for starters, don't hunt down hikaru, it won't do anything good if you would kill her. tamaki, you want to find her to rebuild the family? it is to late for that, but be fucking happy that you still have a sister. i have nothing of family left. they were all killed before i got into this body.

then out of nowhere the demon cult appeared.

oh but the source must die. hikaru must be killed, and for this betrayal, the rest of you too.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Chaos

I wake up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I get dressed and walk into the main room.
"he's moved" says my master
"what?" I say still half asleep
"the guy you were to assassinate, he's gone"
"that's impossible, no one can move that fast"
"no, isn't that, he seems to have disappeared off of the face of the earth"
"so what do we do?"
"wait for him to make a mistake" I begin to walk away

"a couple more things, one, you can't assassinate this man, you will have to fight him, and two, since he will be even further away than we anticipated, so you need to be able to communicate with me telepathically."
"how the hell will that work?"
"simple, a radio wave emitter that if put on a single specific wave we can communicate and other will hopefully not be able to intercept"
"hopefully?"
"nothing is totally hack proof, so shall we get it inserted then?"
"may as well since my assassination target has gone AWOL"

We begin moving towards the lab "so what am I to do while you search for my target?"
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 pm

She'd found out where they were. The little failiure had turned out to be useful after all.

------

Gracestone suddenly went rigid and her bright cyan eyes widened dramatically.

'She can see you,' she said, her voice monotonous yet shaky, 'She knows where you are and... she's sending someone.'

'What's she talking about?' Xadie asked, but Harris put up one hand to stop Xadie from implying further.

'Who is coming?' he asked, 'If you don't know their name, describe them, if you can.'

'Tall,' Gracestone replied slowly, 'Long, light-blonde hair, blue eyes... elf ears like the Dragoni demons, though he doesn't look like Dragoni in any other way than that.'

Harris closed his eyes and let a sigh escape his slightly parted lips.

'Ivan,' he sighed.

'Yes! That's his name!' Gracestone exclaimed, surprised, 'You know him? Who is he? What will he do if he finds you?'

'Ivan as in Taijin Iwan?' Xadie asked, 'Nishiki's master?'

Kinnara snorted.

'That brat will never be Nishiki's master,' he growled, 'Just like Tamaki'll never be your master, Xadie.'

'Blaire's my master,' Xadie pointed out.

'No contract,' Harris commented instantaneously.

'ANYWAY,' Deklan intercepted, as he walked from the corner of the room he'd been standing in into the centre of attention. He'd been there for a while, but no-one had noticed him, 'Ivan. He's coming, right?'

'Yeah,' Blaire replied, 'He's coming to find and kill us, from what we've heard.'

'How's Ivan alive anyway?' Sofi asked, 'Dante and Hikaru killed him, remember?'

'You don't know Ivan,' Harris replied simply.

Deklan grinned and his eyes glinted gold momentarily.

'Who cares? Let's kick his ass,' he exclaimed triumphantly.

'And how are YOU going to manage that?' Blaire pointed out, joking slightly.

Deklan's expression snapped into one of comical fury and disbelief.

'I KILLED A GUARD THE OTHER DAY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!' he raged.

Xadie stood up and put a pale hand on top of Deklan's head and smirked.

'Dekuran's part Dragoni, didn't you know?' he asked Blaire.

Blaire raised her eyebrows.

'Which parent was the demon?' she asked, jokingly but slightly serious.

Deklan shrugged.

'They're both pretty demonic personality-wise,' he commented.

'But it makes no sense,' Harris added, standing up, 'Neither Mr or Mrs Wares have white hair or gold eyes, meaning they can't be Dragoni.'

'It's possible that it was neither parent that was the Dragoni,' Kinnara pointed out, 'You know how humans are.'

'Unloyal, untrustworthy, brash, bashful, deceitful, two-faced liars,' a male voice replied.

Everyone turned to see a blonde-haired man with elf-like ears standing in the corner of the room.

'We meet again,' Ivan said stoically, 'Now, if you don't mind, I have my orders.'

'You were defeated,' Xadie pointed out, 'Yet no one was surprised to hear that you were back...'

'That's what happens when you're left with a technomaniac power-freak who just can't stop meddling with anything she finds,' Ivan pointed out, 'Oh, and your friend Sokuulahlem was a nice training post. He worked very well until I broke him in two.'

Deklan smirked as his hair began to grow slowly, unnoticable to Ivan, as the two were face-to-face. He put his left hand behind his back, much like Blaire did with her right when she was innocent.

'We wanted him gone anyway,' he retorted, 'He was a pain in the ass.'

He looked behind him at the others, with a look that said buy-me-some-time. Blaire was the first to respond, taking out two identical small metal cylinders and pressing a button on them. Two translucent red blades sprung out of them. She ran at Ivan, ready to slash at his chest.

'The first to attack will be the first to fall,' Ivan said in his usual stoic manner, simply knocking Blaire aside with a wave of his hand. Not one to give up, Blaire kicked off of the wall and readied her assault again, only to be knocked away once more, 'I'm much stronger now, as you can see. You should just give yourselves up.'

Harris fired several shots at Ivan but was casually cast aside by some invisible force and slammed into the wall next to Blaire.

By this time, Deklan was ready. His eyes changed colour to the burning gold and he stabbed forward at Ivan, aiming for his chest.

'So, you're a Dragoni then?' Ivan asked, half-interested. He put up his left hand in the way of the lance and it shattered as it impacted, 'Nice weapon. I actually had to use some of my power to stop that, never mind break it.'

Deklan smirked and kicked Ivan in the side of the head. Or tried to. Ivan was too quick, grabbing his attacker's ankle just before the foot collided with Ivan's head.

'You're quick,' Ivan remarked, 'But can you react quick enough to this?'

He then tossed Deklan by the ankle and sent him crashing into the opposite wall.

'Your hair took most of the impact...' Ivan remarked stoically, 'Impressive.'

Xadie and Kinnara nodded to each other. Moving simultaneously, they channelled lightning in their hands and moved either side of Ivan, going for a pincer movement. Ivan calmly put his hands either side of his head and the two Dragoni were flung backwards and into opposite walls by an invisible force.

'Kya... ha!' Lucie exclaimed, waving her staff at Ivan. The unexpected wave of magic knocked Ivan backwards but he didn't lose his footing and kicked Lucie away. Deklan's eyes widened and Lucie stopped in mid-air.

'Another of your powers...' Ivan said, now completely interested. He flashed over to where Deklan was and held Deklan's chin up with one finger, 'Interesting... you're powerful for a half-breed...'

Jason jumped in the air and slashed at Ivan, who had his back turned. Ivan grabbed the sword, stood up, turned around and threw Jason into the wall.

'You people are a waste of time...' Ivan commented stoically, 'I wonder if the Humase will do any better..?'

'Let's find out,' Sofi replied, smirking. Her hair was black once more.

She took out a whip made of kunai and slashed at Ivan, who dodged just in time. The kunai shredded through the walls it hit, engraving proof of the fight into the house.

'Not bad,' Ivan commented, 'But not good enough to win.'

Neku rushed at Ivan, brandishing her keyblade like a beserker. Ivan grabbed it and crushed the top of it to dust. He then kicked both Humase into a wall, where they left a large dent.

'Anyone else?' he asked, 'Anyone else wish to stand against me? Oh, wait, I've just defeated all of you.'

'Not all of us,' Gracestone replied, standing up. Ivan's eyes widened slightly, 'I'm not afraid of you, Ivan. I'm not afraid of G-1 either. Not any more.'

'You're the original?' Ivan asked, 'But how? You're a kid...'

'Yes, I'm a kid,' Gracestone replied, 'Test subject number 3. And now I remember who you are. I remember what you've forgotten, demon.'

Ivan clutched his head in pain and fell to his knees.

'No more!' he cried, 'Stop it! Stop using me with these lies!'

'Who will you believe?' Gracestone asked, 'Your best friend is among this group. You swiped him aside as if he was nothing, as if he meant nothing t all to you.'

'What's she been doing to you..?' she asked softly, a worried tone in her voice.

'It wasn't her that started this...' Ivan replied, shaking and grinding his teeth in pain, 'It was the demon. He used me. She simply manipulated that demon.'

'I see...' Gracestone replied, 'You need to be purged... Wiped clean. Then you can return to how you were.'

Ivan nodded, still in a great deal of pain.

Kinnara got up gingerly and stumbled over to where Ivan was.

'You want to be purified, eh?' he asked, 'Fair enough. Ten-SAIGA!'

Kinnara slammed his hand on the ground and everything flashed a bright, blinding white. When the light faded, Ivan was in what appeared to be a trance-like state.

'Is he in a trance?' Gracestone asked, not really certain.

'No...' Ivan replied, standing up, 'I'm not. I just have a major excess of power...'

Kinnara smiled.

'The demon could handle it, but a half-form can't,' he commented.

'I know what I must do...' Ivan added, 'To make up for what I've done in the past...'

His whole body emanated a pure white aura, which lingered in the room. It flooded over to everyone in the room and healed their injuries.

Once this was done, Ivan fell to the floor, unconscious.

'So,' Blaire asked, going slightly off-topic, 'Why is Deklan wearing pinstripes?'

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm

don't worry. it will end quickly. everything has been done. hell on earth, us being able to control the demons. yes, everything as it should be. we will rules this world thanks to your actions!
so i was used as a mere tool for this? everything i did?
you set this all up? you made us fight among each other!?

tamaki got her sword, pissed off as she was. the xan spread out his right wing to get it in front of tamaki.

don't. me and those two will fight. you will get hikaru and be the family you wanted to be. she is in life danger. i'm taking the lead over you lot since i am the only one who can think like a right minded person anyway.
ok, i will get her out of here.

tamaki jumped over to hikaru, picked her up and started to run away. xan spread out his other wing too, preparing for combat. dante and genesis got behind xan, getting the idea that he knows what he is doing.

ok guys. one thing you two must keep in mind. watch out with heat related ability's near me. they tend to weaken me. i still run on liquid nitrogen.
will keep that in mind.
sure thing.

dante got his revolver ready and genesis took a combat ready stance. the demons wanted to go after hikaru and tamaki. genesis and dante took some distance and activated there terrorspheres. xan instantly went for the boss and activated all 5 charge points. with the mouth compartment open, revealing the main cannon. the centre tops of the wings and the handpalms having completely charged, xan started to fire a whole rain of ice-blasts at the boss. the boss flashed towards xan and grabbed his head, pressing it shut. cracks started to appear in the metal head of xan. the liquid nitrogen started to quickly evaporate. soon after, xan's body was hanging loosely and the boss dropped the body. xan was still alive, but wasn't able to move since he barely had any liquid nitrogen left in his body. then the boss appeared in front of tamaki and hikaru while dante and genesis still had to deal with the other three demons.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Chaos

I walk back though to the main base area [color=blue]So have you found him yet.?/color]
No, He's too well hidden, we need a reconnaissance.
Well where could we go?
The last place that he was seen was this military facility. He holds up the picture of a pretty basic base, barbed wire fence and a keep out sign. nothing that couldn't be fooled by an EMP, a primitive grappling gun, and some weak explosives.
Is it just me or is that quite a low security base
don't let your guard down. We sent three of our men in there earlier to get a map of the area and they haven't returned. We have got the map though He presses his thumb hard into my temple This chip auto updates all of the surroundings of what has been mapped working via long range electromagnetic waves. Look, you are one of our best, don't fail this mission it may be our last lead
Yeah I know. Get in, interrogate, blow shit up, get out, don't get captured
Structural weaknesses are also pinpointed. Also we are going to follow you with our cloaked camera, that way we can feed you information about where enemies are. The facility is in a heavily wooded area which means that an extraction will be difficult. He hands me some syringes These are basic medical supplies they slow blood flow to the wound as well as speeding up recovery and fooling the body to making the wound feel normal. Be safe and don't forget to hide if you become outnumbered. I walk out of the door waving as I leave.

So the quickest way to the facility would be due east from here then I begin by sprinting I could probably take a rest about three quarters of the way there to regain my stamina so that I'm at full strength for the infiltration but until then, just keep running.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:18 pm

'Let's get this straight,' Blaire said, helping Harris carry Ivan to the bedroom where Deklan had been before, 'Gracestone - G-1 - manipulated Ivan's demon into working for her and appealed to his human self by fixing him up.'

'Not quite, but close enough,' Harris replied, 'Ivan and his demon were given a soul transplant into a new body that she'd created - part android, part demon. This isn't Ivan's original body, as you'd probably already guessed.'

Blaire shrugged, 'He did have purple eyes and normal ears last time we saw him, but he looks mostly the same. In fact, it was so similar, you instantly guessed it was him.'

'I'm surprised that no one was too shocked to hear that he was alive.'

Blaire just shrugged at this and helped lower Ivan into the bed, 'I wonder what'll happen when he wakes...'

Last edited by The Insanity Factor on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

tamaki quickly stops as the boss had suddenly appeared in front of her. while carrying hikaru, she runs forward at the boss to stab with her sword. the boss appears to the side and pushes tamaki and hikaru away with an invisible force. the boss moved to tamaki and grabbed her by the head. he lifted tamaki up high. hikaru slowly got up. with trouble, she moved forward and got her own katana. after taking some time to properly aim, she threw her katana straight into the boss.

what do you think you are doing!?
ending you. ... ... ... ... 'demonic disruption'!

some black smoke started to come out of hikaru. she collapsed instantly. the black smoke went into the katana and from there, started de-materialising everything connected to the katana, including the katana itself.

d-did she just... remove part... of her own... power?

tamaki was a bit dizzy, but managed to get to hikaru and aid her. meanwhile, genesis and dante were taking rather much of a beating. the demons were immune to somewhat everything that genesis and dante threw at them. the demons stood together and laughed.

whatever you do now, everything is going just as predicted. soon, we will rule this world!
well, that sucks then. but, what is that noise?
just something in the background. nothing spec-

then all of the demons suddenly got decapitated by some buggy that hit them with a spike rack at front. the buddy just drove on and disappeared into the distance.

FUCK YEAH! hit & run bitches!
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:14 am

Chaos

~3 hours after previous just outside the military facility~

No guards patrolling the outside, or guarding the gate. On the inside, no guards visible. Surely it can't be this easy, guard towers... none. So the only visible security is that flimsy electric gate, no cameras, no guards. Could you send the camera over the gate to scan for any cameras please
Sure thing I'll feed any information to your map. There is a slight whirring sound as the camera starts up, and then silence. my map updates bit by bit cloaked cameras heh, looks like they were hoping to catch people that way. 4.35 seconds for each camera rotation, the angle can be seen on your map also the gate is alarmed, any breakages or touching then an alarm will be set off. You'll have to climb over the wall and drop swiftly and press up against the wall. There are some guards in the central compound and the rest are probably in buildings, also don't forget to put explosives on the weaknesses, there must be no evidence we were here apart from the destruction.

I grab the top of the wall 3...2...1... now I flip over the top of the wall and land just below the camera as it scans the area that I was in. I sidle along the wall planting a micro explosive on the wall. one down four to go. Simple practice really, each compound or even each house has five points that if damaged all at once will cause everything to collapse. Right, the second point is inside that building then... could you try to find a window to determine how many guards are inside and around the perimeter I wait for what seems like ages, the adrenaline flowing, keeping a keen eye out for any guards. Suddenly I get a reply One guard, he's sleeping in front of multiple monitors and seems to have the control panel directly in front of him, no guards around the perimeter
Two birds with one stone then, information and disabling cameras, this must be my lucky day.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 am

Ivan opened his eyes and looked around. Everything was black and he seemed to be alone.

'Guess who?' a female voice chimed sarcastically, 'Get your act together, you big lump of lame!'

Ivan looked up and saw a woman with short purple hair and large, demonic wings flying just above his eyeline.

'Oh,' he said in a deadpan tone, 'It's just you, Chimi.'

The demoness, Chimi, landed and faced Ivan.

'Who did you expect, Gracestone Android?' she spat venomously, 'I'm the only other one here, dumbdick!'

'So, yeah, what do you want?' Ivan asked stoically.

'Fight me,' Chimi spat venomously in reply, 'You want your freedom, I want free reign of your body, let's fight for it.'

Not giving Ivan a chance to object, Chimi rushed at him and knocked him away, sending him crashing along the floor. He got up slowly and faced his opponent, before smiling slightly.

'Fine then, if that's what you want,' he replied. His hands glowed white, 'Let's do this.'

He dodged Chimi's next lunge, and retaliated by punching her hard in the stomach, knocking her back slightly. She kicked him to the floor and drew her sword, placing it at Ivan's throat.

'You still won't learn,' Ivan said stoically, 'Always as rash as ever.'

A white aura surrounded the area of Chimi's sword that touched Ivan's neck and it dissolved. Whilst Chimi was distracted by her rapidly disappearing weapon, she was blasted back by an invisible forcefield and Ivan got back up. After recoiling from the blast, Chimi screamed and dashed straight at Ivan, pulling her fist back and aiming for Ivan's face. She then threw her fist forwards with all of her might. Ivan caught the punch but was knocked back by the sheer force of the blow. He retaliated by concentrating energy into the hand holding Chimi's fist and firing it forcefully, making it twist and turn like a razor wind. Chimi tried to pull her hand away but Ivan's grip was much too tight. Taking his chance, Ivan balanced himself on Chimi's fist, jumped up and brought his foot down on her head in a powerful kick. Chimi fell onto her ass and grabbed her head.

'You bastard!' she yelled at Ivan.

'Heh,' Ivan replied, smiling slightly, 'You were the one who wanted my body for yourself. Get up and fight!'

He generated energy in his hand and fired several bolts at Chimi. Chimi smirked.

'The battle's just begun,' she said, placing her hands on the ground.

She pushed herself off of the ground and back-flipped into the air, using her wings to stay aloft. She generated dark energy in her hand. She fired multiple bolts of darkness at and around Ivan. Ivan got hit by three of the blasts, but regained his composure quickly and managed to create a forcefield to block the other bolts. He then fired the forcefield straight at Chimi. Chimi fired a wall of darkness at the forcefield. The two connected in the middle and created a demi-explosion. Chimi then fired multiple beams of darkness at Ivan. Ivan dodged all but one of the beams, which he quickly countered with five bolts of energy, trained on Chimi and made to follow her heat signal. Chimi surrounded herself with darkness, rendering the bolts useless. She then fired the barrier at immense speed and it expanded in all directions. She flew close behind the barrier with her foot extended at around about Ivan's head level. Ivan used a forcefield to destroy the barrier, but couldn't react fast enough to block or counter the kick, and it knocked him to the floor.

'Nice tactic,' he said, smiling and rubbing the blood away from his forehead.

He stood back up and fired a large blast of energy straight at Chimi. Chimi was too close to block or dodge and was shot out of the air by it. She landed on her back and flipped over, sliding along the floor on her front. Ivan concentrated energy around his feet and forced it out in a wide pulse, hitting everything on ground level. Chimi was flung into the air. She righted herself by backflipping and began hovering in the air again. She then created multiple dark arrows, firing them all at once, all of which locked on to Ivan, all following a different path towards him. Ivan created small forcefields rapidly, blocking and smashing all but one arrow, which cut off a lock of his hair. He took this hair and infused it with energy. He then blasted it straight at Chimi, along with a huge beam of energy. Chimi slid to the right, dodging both the beam and the hair.

'You'll have to do better than that,' she taunted.

'Oh... but I have,' Ivan repied stoically.

The beam and the hair did a U-bend and raced at Chimi once more. Chimi fired a beam of darkness at Ivan's energy beam. The two beams collided in mid-air and created yet another explosion. Chimi fired a large ball of darkness at Ivan. Ivan narrowly dodged the darkness, and it hit his right arm pretty forcefully, rendering it near useless.

'Thank god that I'm ambidextrous,' he said, his expression and voice full of wit.

He put his right hand behind his back and fired multiple energy blasts with his left hand. He also secretly fired three invisible energy blasts with his right, designed to home in on Chimi. Chimi slid to the right and dodged most of the energy blasts. She blocked the rest with a small dark barrier.

'Is that the best y-' she started.

She was hit on both of her wings and the centre of her spine by the three unseeable blasts. She fell through the air and landed severely on her head, chipping one of her horns and causing a small amount of blood to drip off of the back of her wings from where the energy blasts had hit her.

'Yep,' Ivan replied, breathing heavily.

He created one more blast and prepared to fire it at Chimi.

'I'm a nice guy, so I'll give you one chance to surrender,' he said.

She got onto one knee and placed both of her hands onto the ground.

'Never,' she growled, pushing down and breaking into a sprint.

Just before she reached Ivan, she did a roundhouse kick aiming directly for his head. Ivan ducked, grabbed Chimi's other leg and tossed her over his head. Chimi flipped over in mid-air and landed on her hands. She pushed back towards Ivan at high speed with both feet at Ivan's head level. Ivan rolled to the left to dodge and then struck at Chimi with a fierce kick. Chimi grabbed Ivan's foot. She then shot a large beam of darkness. Unable to dodge, Ivan used some of his remaining energy to create a forcefield around himself. When it was through its use, he fired it at Chimi at point blank range. Chimi lifted her free hand in front of her face to block the shot from doing any major damage. She then went to sweep Ivan's other foot from beneath him. Ivan smiled and turned on his free foot, just before being swept. He dragged Chimi around on his other foot, and then kicked her off. Chimi backflipped and shot a beam of darkness at Ivan. Ivan retaliated with a beam of energy, which collided with Chimi's beam of darkness and started pushing against it fiercely. Chimi was weak, it was obvious by how difficult it was for her to keep the beams evenly balanced. She put repetative blasts of darkness to balance it. Her breathing became heavier as she desperately searched for the energy to fire another blast. Ivan was running out of energy too, but he closed his eyes and concentrated.

What would Harris do..?

Ivan opened his eyes and grinned.

'Empower me, Nishiki!' he exclaimed.

The energy he was firing changed colour from white to a pale shade of green and got more powerful. He'd called upon the power of his Dragoni.

'What is this!?' Chimi exclaimed.

She desperately fired blast after blast watching the black energy diminishing and the green energy closing in. She closed her eyes and fired one final blast. It almost worked, but she was out of physical and mental strength. She watched in vain as the green energy closed in. The moment it touched her, she flew back. She extended her arms for a backflip, but instead they just buckled under her own bodyweight. She comically flipped over, repeatedly slamming into the floor, sliding, and finally coming to a stop. She was still barely conscious. Ivan walked over to Chimi and knelt down next to her.

'If in doubt, call upon your inner power,' he said, smiling, 'But I'm not going to kill you. I'm too nice for that...'

He fell to sitting position and sighed.

---

Recent reports have shown that the Netherlands is steadily winning the war, due to sheer numbers and impressive tactics. However, Britan is not for giving up yet, and have recently developed a powerful weapon that could wipe out whole continents. We are not quite sure if this is true or not, but we will bring you updates as they come. Now to our usual broadcast-

Blaire turned the TV off and sighed.

'Man, this is boring,' she complained, 'I want to be out there, beating up Brits and that, and I'm stuck in here, watching TV broadcasts of how we're still in the same damned position we've been in for years!'

'Technically, we could easily win this war,' Deklan commented, coming in the room. He was wearing a pair of glasses with a HD implant fitted on them, which projected a still or moving image directly onto the retina, 'If we can get the Ultimate Weapon to the front lines, it'll be a synch to win.'

'Unfortunately, that's too big a risk to ally troops,' Blaire pointed out, 'You know how Kinnara is. He'll kill anyone and anything that gets in his way. And Harris still can't completely control him.'

Deklan thought for a moment before smiling.

'Wanna come outside?' he asked, 'It's evening now. You can see both the sunset and the stars at the same time from here. It's quite pretty and its said to be...'

'Incredibly romantic,' Blaire finished for him, before smiling, 'Sure.'

She stood up gracefully and put on her red leather jacket once more, hiding her robotic arms in the sleeves. Deklan led the way out of the gargantuan and very pink house and into the ornate garden, where there was an appropriately placed bench, as well as a few trees and a spiralling flowerbed. The next building wasn't too far away from the house, and a skilled parkour master could easily jump that distance. Blaire and Deklan went and sat one the bench, for the best and clearest view of the evening stars.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 am

(to keep up with my plan this is most likely going to be a very long post)

BIC:
Chaos

I creep in through the door. This seems to be severely underguarded. I sneak up behind the sleeping man and wrap my left arm around his neck. This of course wakes him up, but he doesn't yell at all, he must know about the lack of security, unless it's a trap of course.
Start talking. I growl Where has this man gone? I take the photo out of my pocket with my free hand.
глупая пизда(glupaya pizda (stupid twat, in Russian))
I'll ask one more time. Where has this man gone?
He is still here; he is in the underground lab. Through that building over there, you need a security card though.
It's ok, I'll just use yours.
How did you- He starts before his sentence is cut short by a ketamine bullet directly to the bloodstream.
Don't worry, you won't be alive for long enough to feel it's full effects. I say looking at the control panel.

Hmmm, pretty simple system I load a regular bullet into my gun and shoot the panel. I then turn my back and the controls blow up. I glance back to see all of the screens being blank. I snigger, spin my gun around my finger, and holster it. (Cookie if PR gets the reference, since I already told TIF what it is).

I plant a micro explosive on the roof and leave. The third point is in the direct centre of the compound. the fourth and fifth points are underground. Also you can't leave until our men are extracted
I thought you said extraction was impossible.
By 'extraction' I mean you get them outside, they run like fuck, and get to a place where we can extract them.
Well, what about me?
You are already much more advanced than the others, you can run much faster for much longer, didn't you crack the journey in only six hour? It took them twenty four to get to the compound from base, and they had a vehicle!
Ok then, new plan. Plant remaining explosives, find them along with our target who is underground. Kill target get them out. Blow shit up. Run back to base.
Sounds good, let's get cracking

I climb onto the building closest to the centre of the compound. I lie down right at the edge of the roof. Five guards!? five bloody guards!? that won't even pose a challenge... I suppose it just reinforces my suspicions of it being a trap. Oh well, deal with this like all the rest. I load five tranquilliser bullets Into my gun. I aim down the sights of my gun, directly at the head of my first victim. One. I pull the trigger the guard's head snaps back and he falls unconscious. What!? all of the guards yell in unison while I line up the second shot and pull the trigger Two. another guard slumps while another pulls out a radio. My arm snaps to the right and I shoot Three. The radio drops to the ground and smashes. The guard follows swiftly after. Four. I pull the trigger as another guard crouches over his unconscious comrade. The final guard cowers. His eyes dart around the open space looking for the assailant. Five. he opened his mouth to speak but it was too late.

I jump down and walk to the centre. I flip the micro explosive and catch it. I then place it in the centre. three out of five. Time to go underground. I walk up to the door and swipe the card through the reader. I hear a whir, a click and the light goes green. The door slides open and I enter. I descend the stairs with no hassle. no security whatsoever. I place the fourth micro explosive on my way down. I'm willing to bet money that this is a trap.
How much?
Twelve Euro?
You're on.

I come to an opening, a very complicated control panel along with two large glass tubes that have a black winged human inside and a red winged, pheonix-tailed human inside the other. I open the tube by pressing the big green button that clearly specifies the word open. The tube slides open and cold steam pours out. The men step out and stand still.
What are your names? I question them.
I am part of Project Omega. Experiment Alpha-9526-Delta. The man stares emotionlessly, only blinking. Other than that he stands perfectly still.
I am part of Project Omega. Experiment Sigma-5105-Upsilon.
What is Project Omega?
It is used to create super soldiers, capable of using any weapon, on any terrain incapable of emotion, having no attachment to anyone, capable of making any decision no matter how difficult.
That's just crazy. Wait, who sai- I feel a dull thud on the back of my skull and darkness envelopes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Somewhere in the southwest of England~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man dies by smashing his head against the wall thirteen times because of his rage at overrepetition of something he would have been finished with multiple days ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back in the lab~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes snap open and dart around the room. I see a man in a black lab coat. I also see three people shackled to the wall. I, however, am just shackled. Finally awake are we? So, you must be the one they sent to kill me. Pathetic. Sending a child to do a man's job.
Underestimating me will be the biggest mistake you will ever make.
Oh, I know your true power. But it has no direction, no meaning. And as such I have a proposition for you. The man spins around and points a katana at me. The man is blatantly middle aged, but still seems relatively healthy. He has black hair and black eyes. Join us. We can improve your abilities tenfold. We can give you power and wealth beyond your imagination.
Really? I cut in I have a pretty wild imagination.
You have no idea of who you are dealing with here boy. You have no idea of the powers that lie behind me. You have no idea of what the consequences of me dying will be.
I know very well. You will cease to be alive. Whoever hired you will have too find a new scientist. And I will get paid a handsome sum of money, even after I've given the share that I need to give to the guild. I stand up.
I will give you one chance, join us and you and your friends will be spared.
No.
Goo- wait, wait did you just say!?
I said no. You cannot fathom the immensity of my ungiven fuck about what people employed you.
Are you sure, you would get easier work that paid better if you worked for us.
If you want my services you will have to go through the same process as everyone else. Well, not you, you'll be dead.
You little shit. He throws his katana at me. I do a frontflip and the katana slices through my shackles, it just about misses my face. Good shot, it's too bad that you aimed to kill me.
Bring it on child, you have just decided upon a world of pain.
I take a fighting stance.Consider it brought.

The katana de-materialises from the wall, and re-appears in his hand he then charges at me. I dodge to the right and his sword gets stuck in the wall. I then move over to the other side of the room and free one of the people who instantly runs. At least they're smart enough to get out. He charges at me again. I grab where the persons arms were shackled, pull up, and kickflip off of the wall. Then, midair, I kick him in the back of the skull. This sends his head to smash against the wall, rebound, and he lands on his ass. I slice the shackles of the second person. I instantly make a sweeping motion to take the guys legs out from underneath him. Don't try cheap shots. I state simply. I slide over to the third person and slice his shackles. He too runs like hell.

The man punches me in the centre of the spine. I fall forwards, break falling to avoid major head damage. I then frontflip, my legs hit the wall. I tense the muscles and release the stored energy. This causes me to backflip off of the wall. I land behind him. I release my hidden blade and go to stab him in the neck. He grabs my hand and tuts repeatedly. I thought that you of all people would know better. He then twist his body, throwing me over his shoulder. I land hard on my back. The man draws his katana once more. He stabs at me, I roll left. He stabs at me again and I roll right. Any clever ideas?
This is pointlessly going nowhere, but I can't think of anything to get you out of it.
Oh for fucks sake, why don't I just do this, how could we both've forgotten about this.

I teleport backwards and stand up. I then charge directly towards him and kick out at him. He grabs my foot just before it hits him in the chest. I propel my left leg upwards, kicking him in the side of the cheek. He reels to the side releasing my right leg. I then swing my right leg around kicking him in the side of the face again. I then lean backwards, push my hand against the floor. I then push off of them sending both of my feet smashing into the man's nose. I hear a crack and I notice that he's bleeding. You should remember one thing, science beats everything. Even acrobatic and martial arts skills.

The man takes a blue liquid out of his lab coat and injects it into his right arm. He then extends his hand and points it at me. Thunder climbs up his arm and shoots from his fingertips. I dodgeroll to the right and hear a lot of crackling before a major explosion. Well done. I clap slowly You destroyed your own alarm system, and the panel that has the power to control everything around the site. Including the front doors which are now stuck open.
It's so that people can talk about your tragic heroic death when you lose.
I am a dead man walking. People believe me to be dead anyway, it will make no difference.
He charges at me again. I slide to the left, extend my right arm, and tense my muscles. He runs directly into it at neck level. He then flips over my arm.
Clotheslined bitch. I taunt as the man groans and lies on the floor. He lifts his hand, aiming at me. He shoots a bolt at my feet, I jump to dodge it and land. I slide left, then right as he keeps on firing them. I warp to his other side and pick up his katana. He is obviously out of energy. I jump up place the fifth explosive on the roof of the lab. I stab both of his legs, severing the bone. Fucking hell! This is a very very powerful katana. Too bad that you were too crap to even get a hit in with it. I place one more explosive on the man. May your death be swift.

I walk up the stairs You owe me twelve Euro now. It was a trap albeit a very crap one. Anyway, are our men out of here yet.
Indeed and yes. Don't forget to bring some sort of proof of death.
Don't worry, I have the proof sorted out perfectly. All I need to do is get out of here, get far enough away, and blow the place up. And then he'll be dead.
People have been known to survive explosions with nothing but multiple third degree burns.
What about if the explosive was actually planted on them. and they were suffering moderate blood loss from the legs, and if they were about to have a large amount of rubble land on them.

Nope, he's pretty much screwed.

I begin sprinting out of the lab. I glance at the tube where that person was. Huh, he must've left. The door to the underground opens just before I run face first into it. I see some of the guards begin to stir. I quickly dash out of the gate and trigger the explosives. I look back and the primitive facility is in ruins. Walls shattered, buildings crushed and burning corpses thrown fifty feet in the air before plummeting to the ground with a large crack as every bone in the body is turned to dust. I continue to dash through the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Multiple hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I come to an opening and instantly jump onto the nearest building. I continuously jump between buildings. I may have cocked this up somewhat, probably took a wrong turn. I look at the gap before me. I see two people sitting on a bench looking at the sky Dammit! I'm technically not allowed to let civilians see me. But I have too much momentum to stop now.. As I jump the gap I see their faces change to be slightly shocked But then again who wouldn't be if a black cloaked figure jumped over their heads. I decide look up at the sky to try and see what they were looking at. Wow, that really is something. Sunset and the stars at the same time, that is pretty amazing. That's something that I wish I could stay and watch. I land on the next building and glance back at them. Hopefully they can't follow where I am going, otherwise I'll be yelled at quite badly.

I continue freerunning back to base. I jump off of the building that is just opposite of base. I lean backwards midair and my feet connect with the glass. The window slides with my body weight and I go in through the newly opened window.
Got the right window this time then
I thought that we agreed not to mention that again.
So you said you had proof of his death.
Indeed. I slide the man's katana out from my cloak. this is his katana. You can fingerprint it, DNA test it and test the blood on the blade. It will all add up. Along with the fact that I planted an explosive on him, and one above him. So he is buried in rubble with immobile legs. Or at least little bits of him will be. Or maybe he was disintegrated. Who know? And who can be arsed to check? Probably best if you just do the tests. Also my twelve Euro if you please.
Very well, a bet's a bet. He slides the money over to me. You'll get the fee when we can prove that he's dead. Until then you have the rest of the time off.
A pleasure doing business with you. And thanks, I'm off for a shower. I pocket the money and walk towards my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Somewhere in England~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's confirmed, he's dead.
He was getting too cocky anyway.
Surely we can't allow this to go unpunished.
Perhaps we should send one of ours.
I believe that's where I come in.

Last edited by chaosmancer on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 am

xan slowly got up as his body was refilling itself with liquid nitrogen. genesis and dante felt pretty tired and tamaki was carrying hikaru who was completely out of it. she only had half the demon power left of what she originally had and didn't have her katana anymore.

was that... a maid?
maids driving buggy's with spikes? now i have seen everything.
that's akira allright. the one who brought me to my proper sense.
ok... anyway, we should get out of here. best to get back to hikaru's house. tamaki, you bring hikaru to the hospital and then come to hikaru's house.
understood.

all of them returned to the city. dante, genesis and xan went to hikaru's house while tamaki looked for the nearest hospital. she rapidly ran trough the streets with hikaru in her arms. then she found a hospital and quickly entered it. in the meantime, the demon powers hikaru still had were slowly regenerating the wounds.hikaru was instantly taken in.

when she is good to go out again, tell her to go to her house. we'll be waiting for her.

tamaki turned around and left the hospital. she walked back at a bit of a fast pace. genesis, xan and dante were getting the place in order so people could actually live in it. when tamaki got back, she helped too.

several hours later, near the end of the afternoon, hikaru came into her house and just looked at everyone else being busy.

hi guys... i just got back from hospital and i got some bad results.
what you mean bad results?
i wonder that too. you seem in good shape to me.
i got some disease called pregnancy.
hikaru... that's not a bad thing.
i means you're going to have kid. you are going to be a mother.
what!? sooo... some human being is going to grow inside of me!?
welcome to the world of the living. where do you think you came from?
no idea.
you guys will manage. i have to go. you may actually never see me again.
wait! why this all of a sudden?
because there are things i need to attend to, and you can't be involved.
i have something to do too, but i will be around later on.

dante got out of the building and just got away using flashmovement. then genesis left using his terror-sphere. he appeared next to blaire.

i don't have very much time. now is when your contract will be completed.

genesis walked to the back of blaire and aimed all his fingers at it.

be warned blaire, this will be done fast, but it will hurt. it will be the worst pain you have ever felt. that is what getting a contract is. but don't worry, after this, you will be able to use powers like never before.

miniature terror-spheres appeared at the tips of genesis' fingers and the spread out, going trough blaire her clothes and covering her entire back. the there on, the spheres did the rest from there there. genesis looked on until it was done and then opened a terror-sphere.

may we cross paths again... good bye.

he then got in the sphere and closed it. and from there, genesis stayed in hell. xan, hikaru and tamaki were left in the home. they were still busy in it to make it a proper place for people to live. the house was big enough for about 6 people to live in. later on in the evening, tamaki had started teaching hikaru on how to properly live, especially since hikaru's pregnant. xan has been taking good care of other stuff. late in the evening, genesis appeared in the living room.

welcome back.
since when are you so polite? anyway, i got news. all the demons roaming the earth will settle down and go back to hell. i have brought balance to the world. i am, the new devil! i feel so important now.
happy you. at least it does some good. so i guess you came here to chill out a bit. after all, we can finally rest for a change. what we have gone trough, kinda insane.
fighting eachother not realising who the real enemy was. yeah, that describes KINDA insane.
you don't have to raise your voice. just... you know... chill out.
well, guess i should listen to you this time. was different when we were young.
with the length of life, i'd say we still are young.
unbelievable how much you two have changed in this time. i do wonder where dante went off to. i just can't seem to trace his location anymore.

tamaki walking onto the balcony and looked at the sky. it was quite clear. the moon and the stars were visible. the tamaki lowered her head a bit and saw something on a roof of the building opposite in the alleyway.

i think i found him...
what? what? what?

the others also moved to the balcony. they saw dante standing there on the roof, looking up to the sky. yellow shining pieces came from him and were rising up and disappeared.

dante! w-what is happening to you!?

tears appeared in tamaki's eye's. dante looked towards the balcony where he saw everyone standing. down in the alleyway, akira woke up from the shout and looked up, seeing what was happening. she quickly got her tome and went to the last few pages. they were filled completely. after quickly reading it, she realised that she was witnessing the end of the story. she also found out that she was a part of all stuff happening. she looked in awe, not knowing what she should do.

tamaki kousaka. it is time for me to go. my job on this planet is done.
i-i don't u-understand. i thought you were some demonised person. i even freaking loved you!
it appears he is one of those being that is send to a world to do a job and then needs to leave. i never expected him to be one.
tamaki, i would have loved you the same way, but when i discovered what i really was and why i was on this planet, i knew it could never happen. i just wanted to spare you the feeling of getting hurt like this. looks like i failed on that part.
i never wanted you to leave! i wanted to stay with you! why can't you just stay!?

tamaki lost control of herself and jumped straight to dante. xan in reaction quickly launched himself forward and getting in front of tamaki, catching her.

don't touch that yellow stuff, it will burn straight trough you. i have seen this before. please control yourself tamaki. it is over.
you will live on without me, and in time, forget me.

then dante completely disappeared. xan placed tamaki back on the balcony. tamaki was left in tears. xan then noticed akira down in the alleyway.

hold on, i'm getting someone up here. it's... a friend of mine. the one that got me back to thinking properly again.

xan flew down and dropped himself on the ground near akira. akira instantly looked and saw xan. she became happy.

xan, how are you man!?
i am good. say, if you having nothing to do, want to come with me. there are people i'd like you to meet.
well take me to them then. also, this a good place to park right? the sign shows a big 'P'. it is a parking spot.

xan picked up akira from the ground and lifted her up and brought her to the balcony.

so, you are the one who got xan to think like a straight man.
yes... i am akira resserri.
we saw you earlier. you killed those demons with your car. but... why are you dressed like a maid?
ehhh...

arika looks at tamaki, knowing she had lost the one she loved most.

i have come to offer my services?
well... you are odd but, tamaki and hikaru, you now have a maid. also, i better get back to hell. since i am the new ruler, there is a lot for me to do.

genesis left to get back to work in hell. tamaki needed her time alone, so xan and hikaru showed akira around. they also got akira's stuff inside. they were quite surprised seeing how much weapons she had with her. akira told them about how she ended up with everything she had. the family wasn't big, but it was all a new beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~9 months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hikaru shouted the whole place together. tamaki, xan and akira rushed towards her.

what's going on!?
this little asshole in me is trying to get out or something!
it means you're about to give birth... good job.
alright! screw the hummer, we're using my buggy.

tamaki helped hikaru to get to the buggy while akira got it ready for use. xan stayed at the house. with everything they had there, someone needed to guard it. tamaki got hikaru in the buggy and got next to her to keep things in check. then akira hit the gas... hard. she raced trough the city to quickly get to the hospital. with her driving style, she was more of the danger on the road then anything else. she reached to hospital and parked the buggy on the pavement next to the entrance. then they rushed inside.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:11 am

Chaos

I step into the shower and begin washing. I hear a slight tapping of footsteps. Not very stealthily, are we? How did you make it past security eh? I walk out, fully clean now, only to see the inside of the barrel of a gun. Hello there. You must be the one sent to kill me.
Not kill, capture.
Well can I at least have my cloak? I'm not comfortable about be captured while being completely naked. He picks up my cloak and throws it to me. I spin around, and in one swift movement I slide both arms through their sleeves, draw both tranquilliser guns and shoot the man twice in the head. Just like an action movie. I get the rest of my clothes on and drag the man out of my shower room.

I carry the man over my shoulder and take him to the leader's office. How did he make it past security?
I don't know, perhaps he knows of a different entrance. Who is he?
Judging by first appearances, he is a man, early twenties, person sent to capture me.
Well he failed miserably.
Only because he didn't know that I keep my weapons in my cloak, and that I have the ability to do several things in a single movement.
What do we do with him?
We send him back with a note attached.

-several hours later-

A knock is heard at the door. Who the hell could that be? The woman opens the door and picks up the package. She puts it on the table and opens it. Oooh goody, just what I've always wanted, a man bound and gagged.
You idiot! That's the person we sent to capture the one who killed that scientist.
Hey, there's a note attached. 'You're gonna have to do better than that!'
That bastard is playing us for a fool. The leader rips the duct tape off of the man's mouth and removes the makeshift gag. We do NOT tolerate failiure here. The only excuse for failiure is death, and you seem very much alive to me. You get back there, find a weakness, and capture him. If you fail again, you know what happens. The man gulps.
You do to the failiure what you would have done to the victim.
Either that or we will bound you, gag you, and give you to her.
Errm... what?
She could easily kill you, what do you think happened to that last one who mysteriously disappeared? Anyway, I don't care how much preparation time this takes, even if it were over a year, you capture him and take him here. The leader points to a dot on the map. We will be waiting. And count yourself lucky that you got this chance to redeem yourself. The only reason is your many years of good loyal service. Do not abuse this rare privilege by failing us again.

-Nine months later, in the generic bad guy base-

A man knocks on the door Come in. the door creaks open slowly.
I believe I have formulated a plan. But it is the most opportunistic aresholey way of capturing someone ever, while they sleep.
Although with a regular victim I would say no to capturing someone while they are completely defenceless, this is no regular person. You have our permission to do this. And do you remember what happens upon failiure? The man gulps and glances towards the girl. But isn't it every man's dream to die that way.
Who would want to die like that with h- OW! A large sharp sound is heard as the woman's hand connects with the man's face. I was just joking dammit! No need to be so serious. The man rubs his face.
Just remember, we must meet at this base, not here. It would be too conspicuous. The man points to the same spot that he did nine months ago.

-meanwhile, with Chaos-

Those blood tests have come in along with the DNA and fingerprint tests.
How did it take them nine months!?
The guys in the lab are procrastinating bastards.
Ah, that'd explain it. So what were the results?
Blood test, positive match, DNA test, positive match, Fingerprint test, positive match. Congratulations on another successful mission. Here is your money. He slides a large sum of money across the table.
Next mission?
You have been working overtime, mission after mission after mission. We are giving you some vacation time, do what you want. Why do you do so many missions out of interest?
It keeps me sane. Besides, haven't I just had nine months off? Surely that is enough, or am I missing the point.
Helping people sort out tactics for missions and other forms of helping us does not constitute as time off. Hence why there is a little extra money in there. Do you not know how to switch off? Here, go to this pub, drink a lot, have fun, that is time off. He slides a card across the table. Just tell them I sent you.
It's a bit late to be doing anything now isn't it? I'll start with my time off in the morning. G'night.

I walk to my room, slide into bed, and fall into a deep slumber.

-meanmeanwhile, with that random unnamed dude-

The man sneaks past security once more, in through that same entrance. I can't believe they don't know about this yet. He walks into my room. Hmhm, having a nice sleep are we? Too bad that you are going to be very uncomfortable when you wake up. He takes out a suppressed gun and fires it. The bullet connects with my head and my eyes snap open. Surely you should know that I'm immune to drugs.
Not this one, it's a new formulae. Sweet dreams. My eyes slide shut reluctantly. He picks up my limp body and exits through the window, closing it slowly and silently before jumping down. See how you like being tranquillised, bound, gagged, and stuffed in the back of a van!. He wraps rope around my wrists and feet. He then proceeds to shove a makeshift gag into my mouth and seal it with duct tape. Sweet dreams ya bastard. He shuts the back of the van, gets into the drivers seat and speeds off. Now where was that base?
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 am

Nine months have passed. Nine solid months. Sofi and Neku have been sent out on another recon mission, just the two of them. Xadie, Nishiki and Kinnara are keeping a lookout are Dragon's Base and shooting down enemy planes if needs be. Jason and Lucie have decided to travel the world, searching for things to do and people to help. That just leaves us four. The slacker, the militant, the jerkass and the flirt-

'I AM NOT A FLIRT!'

The purple-haired man's fist slammed against the table, making Blaire jump slightly.

'Aight, aight...' she sighed, reluctantly removing the word "flirt" from her memory document and replacing it with "geek", 'How'dyou like them apples, Deklan?'

'Much better, thank you,' Deklan replied, grinning... HOLY CRAP, THAT'S DEKLAN!? Hell he looks different! Not that I'm complaining or anything, it HAS been nine months... Is it just me, or does he look younger?

Harris walked into the room and let his head fall against the wall, making a large, echoing bang as it did so.

'Ouch,' Deklan commented, wincing slightly, 'What's up Harris?'

'There's a new recruit coming to help us with our latest mission,' Harris replied.

'Isn't that a good thing?' Blaire asked, 'We DO need an extra pair of hands here.'

'In all circumstances, it would be a good thing, but...' Harris replied, 'Not in this case...'

A knock on the door interrupted the group from their thoughts and conversation. Almost instantly after the knock had came, the crackling of wood burning could be heard. A tanned man with long, red hair, large, feathery red wings and a long plume of feathers for a tail entered the room. He wore a military garment, though nothing that would provide much protection - his trousers were tattered and charred and he wore a leather waist-jacket that only just covered his chest and was left wide open, exposing his heavily muscled torso.

'What the heck!?' Deklan stammered, looking this new "guest" up and down, a look of pure astonishment pasted on his face, 'Who the blazes are you!?'

'I am part of Project Omega. Experiment Sigma-5105-Upsilon.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Chaos

I am unloaded from the van and dragged along the ground. The man knock on a door. I have a present for you. the door opens and a man steps out.
I see our trust in you was not misplaced.
Oooh goody, a new toy. the woman skips happily back inside.
She is hugely sadomasochistic, therefore, the perfect torturer. Bring him in thn, before people see.

I am dragged inside and through two rooms. I am then taken down a flight of stairs and shackled to a wall. I regain consciousness slowly to see a moderately young girl, probably around eighteen or nineteen staring me in the face, wide eyed. Oh goody, you're awake, now the fun can begin. She brandishes a whip as she says this.
Where am I?
Why, England, of course.
No I'm not, don't lie. She whips me across the chest, piercing the skin. I realise that my cloak and weapons are over the other side of the room. I attempt to teleport forwards, but I don't move at all.
Don't be silly, escape is futile. Everything has been disabled. She whips me twice more, drawing blood. She laughs childishly.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:42 pm

hikaru was brought into hospital by tamaki. akira ran after them. then hikaru was quickly brought to a room. she was still confused so just followed the given orders.

so what do i do now? push at full power?

tamaki already saw hikaru's eye's going blank from her demon powers.

no no no no! in your case, keep it down a bit. your strong enough without those powers. she would have launched that thing out of her if she did that.
oh... ok.

meanwhile, akira got lost in the hospital and just opened the window in a room to jump out. then she found her buggy.

now what? i'll park the buggy on a better place then. don't think people will be happy if it's here on the pavement.

akira got in and drove the buggy onto a proper parking-space. she decided to stay in it and keep waiting. when she turned on a radio she heard some news about herself having taken out another gang of raiders. akira was already widely known as The Raider Hunter. she was now a part of the army, but did everything alone.

~xan~

xan just stayed in the house, not having much to do. he turned on the TV to watch something. the the program got interrupted for an emergency news flash. an entire town was burnt down in intense blazing flames. no-one knew where they had come from. no-one for two living beings.

yo.

genesis had appeared in the room xan was.

we have trouble, big trouble.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 am

'What is my assignment?'

Blaire turned back to the large display and dragged several documents around, before enlarging a particular one.

'The enemy scientific base was destroyed by a mercenary about nine months ago,' she explained, 'Our task is to find the next enemy base and destroy it.'

'What about the mercenary?'

'No sign of him,' Harris replied, 'He might've been captured.'

'I am not made for reconnaissance missions, but this is my assignment, so I shall do it.'

Experiment Sigma-5105-Upsilon sat down and began working on a way to find the base.
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 am

Chaos

The girl continues to whip my chest. Hey, you there?
All chips are disabled. She says smiling sickly. I'm bored now. She throws the whip behind her and walks over to a cupboard. While her back is turned I realise that I have some leeway in the chains, just a small amount. She picks up two sticks which shine blue when turned on. Blue shiny things make pain and light. She smiles skipping over to me. The two sticks crackle with great intensity. She rubs them together with a menacing grin on her face. She slams the two stick into my body. Several thousand volts channel through my chest. My own willpower allows me to barely wimper as my entire body goes stiff and my back arches. Why...why are you doing this? I pant.
You were naughty. You killed one of our team. Now I get to punish you in my own ways. Fun! Fun! She jumps up and down before slamming the two electric rods into my chest once more.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 am

a little time later, hikaru finally gave birth... and tamaki had a headache.

doctor: congratulations hikaru, it's a boy.
wait... why didn't i get to decide what gender it would be? put it back in!

tamaki facepalmed.

what did you want it to be then!?
a male.
it IS a male. you never get to decide what gender your baby is. it's just how it grows inside you. knowing you do make cybernetic bodyparts, i would expect you to know a lot about the human body. guess i was wrong.
maybe i used to know... but sacrificing part of my demon powers might have removed a few memory's.
doctor: well, lets continue on now. the boy looks perfectly healthy.

~akira~

her phone rang and she quickly picked up while lowering the volume of the radio.

yo, what it is?
army leader: we have a new assignment for you. well, more like a base of raiders. it looks big, might be important.
i see. i'll set out tomorrow.
army leader: understood. good luck.

~xan and genesis~

care to tell me what is happening there?
yes. it's a hell raven. she escaped from hell and now... probably wants to make her own hell on earth.
sounds like someone i needs to take down.
be warned though. she is immortal.
i am practically immortal too. no other human soul has lived as long as i have. this mechanic body is the best thing that happened to me.
you will still want to have some extra power with you. don't haste straight into this battle.
i understand. i will... i will search whether or not more like me from the hero time somehow still exist. i will leave tomorrow.

Last edited by powerrave on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 am

Chaos

Wait... I cough up a small amount of blood. You... aren't doing this because I killed him... it's something else.
You do bad things to us. Bad things make me sad. But then I get to punish bad person. Make me happy again.
She may have the mind of a child but she is intelligent and powerful nonetheless. The woman smiles at the compliments. A man stands in the shadows, no features are able to be confirmed. You are right that we are not annoyed at you killing that man. He had outlived his usefulness as our scientist anyway, he became senile and cocky... and he asked for a pay rise. We were going to have him killed anyway. But my question to you is: Do you know why we are doing this to you?

I ponder the question for a moment. It can't be because of the people I killed, every last one of them was replaceable. But what is pretty much irreplaceable... or costs a lot of money to build... Got it! The two experiments I released... they were given no orders... they wander the world. Anyone who would find them is their boss...
I underestimate your intelligence. You are completely right. With those two experiments running around... they could fall into enemy hands. They could then replicate them perfectly. We would lose our pivotal advantage over this war. What we want you to do is-
You are my enemy. I am not going to help you. The man nods at the woman who suddenly has an expression of glee on her face.
I can use nasty? The man nods again. The woman cheers and skips over to a cupboard and takes out a cat o' nine tails. It has sharpened tips that crackle with static. She grins sadistically and walks over to me. Enjoy. The woman whips my chest. Nine sharp points slice into my skin and several thousand volts course through my body. My head hangs limp, my body not having the strength to keep it up. I strain my muscles to lift my head and she goes for another strike.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 am

some time later, hikaru and tamaki came out of the hospital, with tamaki carrying the baby. she kept it well protected, not even trying to think of what would happen if she let hikaru carry it. akira saw them coming and started the buggy.

hey akira, drive carefully this time.
i know. i won't go as fast as i did on the way going to this place.

they all got in and akira started driving. she kept it at normal speed. hikaru hept being amazed at how small human being could be.

so, i take it everything in the hospital went well.
tamaki nearly freaked out.
my life just became worse then hell could ever be.
i see...

they arrived at their home and went in. genesis and xan both came to see them and highlight them about what has been happening. it was quite for a bit, then the baby started crying.

what's he overreacting about?
i think it wants food.
at this hour? i'll get it an apple or something.
i knew this would come. baby's don't eat apple's. they need milk.
don't tell me she doesn't know anything about baby's.
i feel sorry for tamaki.
so how do baby's eat milk?
because you will not understand it in any other way, it will suck milk out of your nipple's.
what kind of pervert is this thing!?
that is how it works.

tamaki was very close to freaking out... again. akira took over the explaining. she was more capable of doing this. genesis left to go back to hell and xan helped tamaki to calm down. tamaki was going to face one big challenge with having to help hikaru being a good parent.
Back to top Go down
H

H

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 am

The year was 3011.

Why was I here? Lord Admiral had died years ago, but I was still here...

I would give anything, ANYTHING, to be with my Lord Admiral again.

Why do people have to die? Is it part of humanity? Is that why I can never be human?

As I thought about this, I looked down at the scene below where I was sitting in the air, just below the ceiling of the hallway. A new life had came into the world - a young boy, happy and well.

Why must life treat me like this?

My black eyes surveyed the scene with mild curiosity. My old and worn uniform billowed around me as I observed the scene.

Would one of these people know how to ring someone back to life? Or would I still be clutching at straws, like always?

I hadn't been alive since Lord Admiral died - well, not truly anyway. My system had shut down just after his death, my mind not willing to cope with the facts.

and it's been 900 years now... I still can't forget him. I won't let myself.

My name is Umino. This is my story.
Back to top Go down
powerrave

powerrave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:04 am

Well well well... This tit sucker finally had enough. So now what do we do?
Maybe put it in bed. It just fell asleep.

Hikaru walked off with the baby, Akira following to be sure Hikaru would do anything wrong. Meanwhile, Xan and Tamaki were wondering how much worse it could still get. Then Xan noticed something on his scanner and looked up. As per normal, Xan saw it as an infiltrator. He opened his mouth, revealing the main cannon and fire and ice-blast towards Umino.

Trespasser detected! Time to scare it off and not see it again. If it stays and attempts to fight back or simply doesn't listen... He will be visiting Genesis in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Time Flies RP   If Time Flies RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Time Flies RP
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next